almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 am

Post by almightybob »

Wickedestjr wrote:Hey almightybob. Earlier you asked how we play as scum. I'm going to throw your question back at you. How do you play as scum?
I try to play as much as I would as Town. Pick up on tells from other people etc, but just fake the motives.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

I have two completed games, both of them town: Newbie 825 and mini 814. I don't actually show up until page 16 in the second one and the game is over by page 19, so it's not really much of a show.

Wickedestjr, I think Snow White's mistake looks scummier than yours because I think Snow White's mistake took more misreading than yours.

Do you really think eight days away is a really pressing deadline? We have a lot of lurkers but we have plenty of active players too. I don't think there will be a lot of problem at this point getting a lynch in time. Aren't you worried about the deadline a little prematurely?

I think MME comes out as looking townish because of his emoticon work but I don't know if it necessarily makes Snow White look scummier. I don't think it is necessarily scummy that Snow White has had decreased emoticons since it was pointed out that she uses a lot of them, because that is going to happen when people call attention to some specific aspect of your writing.

FaerieLord, why do you feel like I am protecting Lowell in post 81? Do you not like the explanation I have already given (that I was more interested in Wickedestjr's misread than I was in the slip Wickedestjr supposedly found)?

Also, what is the basis for your town reads?

Also, welcome to the game!
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

almightybob, if you don't have any strong reads besides Mufasa, could you elaborate on what is so scummy about Mufasa to you?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Response to Starbuck meta question:

No, I don't believe I've played with her as scum... but even aside from her meta, she seems to be actively scumhunting. I'm not buying the argument thrown against her.
green shirt thursdays
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Sanjay wrote:Do you really think eight days away is a really pressing deadline? We have a lot of lurkers but we have plenty of active players too. I don't think there will be a lot of problem at this point getting a lynch in time. Aren't you worried about the deadline a little prematurely?
I'm sure that we will agree on something before the deadline, but the reason I suddenly became so worried is that I didn't realize the deadline was so close, and I currently don't think I have enough information on some of the players in this game.

Sanjay wrote:Deathnote, if you don't have any strong reads besides Mufasa, could you elaborate on what is so scummy about Mufasa to you?
Fixed?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

Mufasa wrote:Hey guys, been away with school, so I believe that the Snow white train needs to be toughened up. Move faster.
vote: Snow White
This first post already disturbed me slightly since he was wanting, from a lurker standpoint, us to just go ahead and lynch someone.
Mufasa wrote:sorry guys been real busy with school, at this point I am going to stick to my guns and say that BC is scum.
This was his post immediately following the one above. So now he has switch from SW to BC? He didn't even bother unvoting.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Sanjay wrote:FaerieLord, why do you feel like I am protecting Lowell in post 81?
Because you are?
Sanjay wrote:Do you not like the explanation I have already given (that I was more interested in Wickedestjr's misread than I was in the slip Wickedestjr supposedly found)?
No I wasn't, on account of it was a deflective defense not an argumentative one

Death note, are you happy with the explanation you just gave in your last post, or are you just trying to put something together to make them stop badgering you? If it's the latter, do you think following popular opinion is pro-town?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Sanjay »

So what kind of answer do you expect?

I asked Wickedestjr because I wanted to. I wanted to because I was more interested in Wickedestjr's misread than I was in the slip. Better?
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Santos »

Shit, I'm fine with either BloodCovenent or Mufasa at this point.

Vote: Mufasa
because my FoS won't suffice.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Gogo gadget BC wagon!
green shirt thursdays
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Sanjay wrote:So what kind of answer do you expect?

I asked Wickedestjr because I wanted to. I wanted to because I was more interested in Wickedestjr's misread than I was in the slip. Better?
No, but I don't like rebutting back and forth, especially when I'm not going to follow up on it.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I really dislike the Mufasa votes. I am unsure about his allignment, but I don't think people should be voting for him. I'll explain once I have more information about Mufasa, or Mufasa gets replaced. Until then, I don't see any good reason to vote for him that makes him better than other candidates.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

FoS: FaerieLord

I've been waiting for his opinion on who's scum, but he has not yet given any. I find that very scummy.
-Wickedestjr
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Wickedestjr wrote:
FoS: FaerieLord

I've been waiting for his opinion on who's scum, but he has not yet given any. I find that very scummy.
Ok.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Yeah.
That's super scummy.
>_>
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm just trying to get this game going somewhere. We are at a standstill, and people are being very uncommital. We are wasting time.

Also, Sanjay, another reason to be afraid of the deadline that is a week away is that if we bandwagon somebody to the point where they claim a power role, then we will need time to switch over to somebody else.

FaerieLord - That's all you have to say?
-Wickedestjr
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Santos »

I am comfortable with my vote.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Sposh »

So I managed to skim it all (sorry, just returned from the beach)...

Basically, I think the first lynch should probably be either Mufasa or BloodCovenent. Both have been very scummy, but I don't think I can see them being on the same team! One's role flip will probably be very indicative of the other's alignment.

Vote: BloodCovenent
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Wickedestjr wrote:FaerieLord - That's all you have to say?
Yes.

Here, I'll say something else too.

Vote: Snow White

I don't think she's the scummiest to be honest, but she's scummy and deadline is approaching and since we should be lynching, she's the more solid choice from the three.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

A tad behind >_>

First a reply to snow's bigass post.
snow wrote:What i REALLY didnt like was MME's fifth vote on BC AFTER BC fos'd myself, Mufasa and Lowell (in the order we followed his vote)
It was and still is fairly obvious that I was spiting BC by voting him after he fossed everyone.
snow wrote:MME finds my use of emoticons noteworthy. All i can say is i was on a happy vibe. But ive quit using them now. He votes Snow White. Jumping off the BC wagon. Which i like somewhat.
You like me voting for you? And yes, you've quit using them. After I told you you were overusing them.
snow wrote:Dislike MME's attempt at verifying a vote on Snow White. Initially voted over use of emoticons, he is now happy voting me due to additional offenses of AtE and OMGUS. Admittedly I do use AtE quite alot. Its not the first time someones tried to use it against me. But for arguements sake ill post a list of other games when ive been town and used it too. It just comes naturally im afraid. Dramaqueen, but not normally in the sense of "if you lynch me you'll regret it". My AtE all tend to have a dramatised point.
Using AtE "quite a lot" does not make it right. And while you're at it making that list of you being town and using AtE, add a second list to that mix and show us how many times you've used it as scum. What are you thinking here? That we'll go "oh, she uses it a lot and she uses it as town, in that case...". Seriously.
snow wrote:MME post 91 states he likes the position of Saber's vote on Snow White but that there is poor reasoning behind it. (With his own vote on me.) Why would you say that there is poor reason to a wagon and then back it? Do you feel this lynch is the correct one? Would you be happy to see me lynched?
Why would I say there is a poor reason to saber's vote?
Because at that time he had a poor reason.

And why would I be satisfied with the location of his vote?
Because at that time I found you to be suspicious.

No one is lynching you, but seeing how my vote is still on you at this moment, yeah, I'm up for lynching you. That's not to say I'm not up for any of my other suspects (see one of my previous posts).

snow wrote:I did check this out too like Sanjay and yes it does land on Sanjay.
I don't know what we would be doing without you.

Seriously? He said that explicitly that he random voted (on page 4-5) and all you do is go back to see if his innyminny is correct.
snow wrote:It seems that we are only concentrating on the first 2 people to vote BC and forgetting the others who had put BC alot nearer to a lynch.
So? BC was at what? L-4? And we're (or we were) not concentrating on those two because they voted BC. There's some serious context twisting going on here.
snow wrote:@ MME. If you are voting for me of AtE alone then Ill be provdiding links where i use AtE in other games as town according to other players to show its just my norm. If you want to policy lynch me then that is a different matter i hope we dont need to go into. My post "Is it not true?"in your words
The mentioned quote being:
snow wrote:We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid what could be an inevitable mislynch.
The problem I'm having here, snowwy, is the use of the word "random" and "inevitable mislynch". Sure, you're saying "could be", but what you're saying is "look at other people instead of me and <insert the other bandwagon dude (forgot who it was)>". The "random" also is a bit "eh" as most of the votes on you were somewhat justified at that point and feels like a hidden AtE.

And I'm not policy lynching. That's idiotic.

snow wrote:I said i didnt expect town to be so aggressive to be able to decide one is scum four pages in. You are twisting my words by saying i expect town to sit back and relax which i do not but i do expect most to be a bit wary.
By saying you do not expect a townie to be so aggressive, you
are
also saying that you expect a townie to be less aggressive. I just exaggerated there to make my point a bit more obvious. And one of those points has gone unnoticed: you called saber a townie.

snow wrote:MME tries to force Mr Swauve into listing his suspects. Maybe trying to coax a vote onto one of the more popular bandwagons.
I'm trying to coax him into giving his opinion, because all he has been doing up until that point was fencesitting and playing the "be more active, guys" card while doing absolutely nothing.

snow wrote:MME backs Saber up. Much like a parrot as Saber notes.
Someone call the cops. A parrot on the loose!

Anyways, that's it for that big post. I don't like that post. At all. I'm going to catch up on the other posts and share my thoughts in a few.
Eek
!
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Deuxieme Octopus »

Sposh wrote:So I managed to skim it all (sorry, just returned from the beach)...

Basically, I think the first lynch should probably be either Mufasa or BloodCovenent. Both have been very scummy, but I don't think I can see them being on the same team! One's role flip will probably be very indicative of the other's alignment.

Vote: BloodCovenent
What puts Mufasa or BC scummier than SnowWhite, in your opinion?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I find it interesting how EtherealCookie says;
EtherealCookie wrote:I really hope this can move quicker. Eight pages, moving extremely slowly, people still randomly voting or picking on minor details.
Yet doesn't seem to care much considering he has barely contributed anything the last week.

MME wrote:And one of those points has gone unnoticed: you called saber a townie.
I don't think this is a valid point.

Nobody has supported my MrSuave vote so
Unvote

I like this bandwagon the best;

Vote: Snow White

That puts her at L-2 I think. She should claim.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

almightybob wrote:Gonna iso Santos and see if I come to the same conclusions.
Well?

BTW - I'm gonna wait til day 2 to look at people's metas and iso reading, because I see no point in doing it this late in the game. Unfortunately, the only one I actually managed to get to look at was Mufasa.

Also, BloodCovenent is lurking. He's been posting in other games.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP: this late in the
day
-Wickedestjr
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Oh joys. Yah. I figured this close to the deadline i was gonna have to claim but i had hoped people were coming around so basically stalling in the hope someone else might slip.

Im town cop. Yay!!! :D Oh wait no... outted town cop. Oh noes! :shock:

Ironically this probably explains the over use of emoticons at the beginning of this game. But hey! Any non believers. Lynch me and lets find out! :devil: But frankly anyone who puts any further votes on me should probably be looked at before the community can get their say.

BTW. im aware there is likely one other cop out there as my sanity is not assured. Eep! Plan was to investigate Wicked... someone who i thought had a higher likelihood of being innocent and going from that as my sanity, provided he turned up innocent. If he was guilty i was then going to wait till night2 if i lived so long as to pick someone else i considered highly innocent or highly scum and then work off that. Complicated! But then again so is this role tbh. :/

Anywho! Any questions shoot. But im as sick as a dog atm. Ill get back to you as soon as.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”