Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Chinaman »

@all: alright, who's the scum in your opinion and how certain are you? I get the feeling there is a circle of suspicion going on with ABR in the middle having fun. I'd like to see who you'd lynch if deadline was in 1 hour. and why of course.

I would choose Net at this time as I think it's between him and Jahudo being scum. It's due to the points made above and gut mostly. We get it wrong today we are prolly in lylo unless our doc gets lucky and not killed.

Also, I ask that before any hammers go down, please post that you are going to hammer and let whoever is under the hammer respond first. It's a small game and we don't wanna lynch the doc before he even gets a chance to claim.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ahem. You asked me for cases, please respond before you ignore me. I really am puzzled by your actions.....
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Still here. This is the hardest game I've ever had to deal with.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Yabbaguy

Even though there's a strong chance he might be doctor, I have determined that him claiming will not be catastrophic to the town.

The reason for this is simple. Mafia can as easily kill ME tonight, and claim doctor tomorrow, to which the doc only has his word against the mafia's word. If we mislynch today, tomorrow is lylo.

Therefore, doc claim isn't disastrous.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Furthermore, if we mislynch today, we rather be 3 than 4 tomorrow because there will be less suspects. Even if the doc protects work, it doesn't confirm anybody since the mafia could as easily no-kill. This is not likely, but it is in the realm of possibility.

Therefore doc protection --> not super useful anymore.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I still think Neto looks town for the reason previously specified.

China looks town to me so far because he went after Neto, who we had started to find town before our scumhunting dropped off altogether. I believe he would have read this and changed course as scum. Examples:
Jahudo wrote:I thought the doubtful tone of this FoS was strange initially, but now I'm using this as evidence for Neto being town.
yabbaguy wrote:Without any counterclaims on the table, it's a toss-up between Jahudo and Cass. Netopalis appears town to me
And ABR voted yabba around that time but didn't mention Neto.

Yabba is still my number 1 suspect and I have new suspicions to lay out:
yabbaguy wrote:Without any counterclaims on the table, it's a toss-up between Jahudo and Cass...
Cass isn't a name I have surfaced with before, but I remember one of her posts pinging scummy to me overnight. I'll look back.
He never explained what post pinged him as scummy. Until he does, I'm looking into the possibility that this is a scum tactic to move along help push a case without evidence.

In fact I don't think he's done a single pro-town thing today and managing the call for a counter-claim doesn't count. This has no purpose either:
yabbaguy wrote:Khamisa's kill brings up a lot of inferences for me, but I'm spinning in WIFOM logic circles right now thinking about those inferences.
And I'll keep thinking this until yabba gets back into the game today.

Vote: Yabbaguy
to L-1.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

First off: Image

Secondly... I've been busy with real life. I am in multiple games right now. I am a very busy high school student. Therefore, yes, I habitually forget multiple things that come up in games, such as cases against me, questions I mean to pursue, this happens. Calling it scum-pushing is a stretch, but I'll admit has some level of plausibility, and that's due to my laziness partially as well. Apologies to anyone who concurs with this.

However, saying that I haven't done a single pro-town thing is total crap. Nor is any implication of the hyperbole even close to the truth, compared to the other players in the game. My posts were of relative size to the others, of relative good content to the others, and this is all given the state of the game. The fact that Jahudo manages to miraculously weed me out as the most anti-town player in rather decisive fashion leads me to... well... deduce that he's scummy in rather decisive fashion.

The WIFOM circles had to do with the scum being scared that the doc actually existed, but I knew that they were useless speculations, because ABR was about to confirm or squish that theory one way or another. Plus, the reasons didn't really benefit scumhunting to me.

I struggled with the thought after Neto got voted, but I still adamantly believe Neto is pro-town simply due to the fact that scummy behavior has been absent throughout, esp. D1. Jahudo followed distantly by Chinaman remain my scumlist at the moment. The latter's just gut feeling, but Jahudo is hyperbolizing and pushing crap cases of his own, and evidence which is disproven by hypocrisy.

Vote: Jahudo

And *that's* L-1, with Netopalis on board as well.

@ABR-278: Don't forget the colon.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Alright, I'll go with it. Jahudo brings some decent points up and ABR's reasoning is pretty sound as far as claims go.

As per my own rule, I am going to hammer Yabba. Yabba, if your next post does not have you claiming doc, you're fired
--------------------------------
Net: I read through your post and the case on Cass was more for me to get a feel of your scumhunting and why you felt Cass was scummy. I know Cass's role so it wasn't anything but seeing where you are coming from.

As for your case on Jahudo, this is much better than "I dunno why I think he's scummy". I read through your case and his ISO and find I can't fault your logic. I for one got scum vibes from both of you. That being said, I wanna find out what Yabba has to say thus the hammer statement above. Have no doubt, I WILL follow through unless he claims. I can sort out which of you or Jahudo is scum during lylo if I'm around. Hopefully Yada is our doc so I can switch and vote for one of you today and town can vote for the other tomorrow. Win win for town no matter who scum kills.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Unvote

Bit too early for a hammer there.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Chinaman »

good post yab. I like it.

I have changed my mind.
Vote: Jahudo
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Chinaman »

And that's the hammer.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Umm lynch Chinaman tomorrow plz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Also, doc protect plz.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Chinaman »

What makes you think scum's gonna lynch you ABR?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Also, what makes you think Jahudo is not scum?

Let's say Jahudo flips town and I get NK'ed tonight, who's the last scum? Yabba or Net?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Blast. I had this in the background...I didn't expect a hammer just yet. Not a terrible result, but I would have preferred to see more discussion.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Chinaman »

I think it's a good read tbh. He was my number one pick after my read through honestly. Add that with a majority of you all thinking he was best choice and it was an easy vote.

You guys needed some fun in your lives...admit it. Anyway, I'm still of the opinion its Jahudo or Net are scum, so......better hope he flips town Net.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Chinaman »

errr....scum....better hope he flips scum.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ok, responding to a few things....

1) I agree largely with Yabba's reasoning - it's a fair summation of our decision here. I probably would have worded a few things differently, but overall I agree.

2) ABR is convinced that scum will attempt to kill him tonight due to his confirmed status. This will probably happen if Jahudo flips doc. That being said...I'm rather convinced that he'll flip scum, so hopefully, the game is over.

3) Chinaman, why did you only read and analyze my posts after I called them to your attention? Your initial reaction was to vote for me! Your actions are inconsistent and scummy.

Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Hrm, well, I read through your post when you posted it. Like I said, I wanted to see your reasoning behind thinking my predecessor was scummy since I know it's not. Kinda get a feel for whether or not you were stretching things to fit them as scum tend to do. You didn't do that. Next, I didn't want to post on Jahudo just yet as he was actually above you on my scumdar. I wanted this to happen. If by some chance he flips town, I will be surprised. I really don't see Yaba being scum so his vote on Yaba was strange. ABR is just crazy this game and he's confirmed so...

Anyway, if we head to night, it should be interesting to see who wakes up. I would rather talk about this tomorrow if there is one as I don't want to give scum anything to work with.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Also, I would ask you or Yabba to claim, but again, this would lead back to giving one of you info for a NK. Tomorrow I think we should all claim though for sure.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Given the circumstances, I don't think any of us should claim until the next day. The time to claim would have been the start of this game day.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

omg, what if I was doc? I'm vanilla, but still.
yabbaguy wrote:However, saying that I haven't done a single pro-town thing is total crap
FOR DAY 2 ONLY. I didn't say all game. If you feel like I was wrong, prove it by quoting yourself. If you gave a reasonable defense, I would have backed off. My scumhunting style is like berating, but I feel its effective.

China is obvscum for that super fast turnaround from wanting to lynch yabba to wanting to lynch me. If he's not scum, he's ruined the game because I don't see how you guys could vote for somebody else now.

And if Neto and China both claim doc, Neto's telling the truth.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Quickhammers in a small game should be setting alarm bell in the fire station off right now, especially considering that was probably one of the most abrupt reversal of opinions I've ever seen. No less a double reversal "okay, I'll hammer yabba-, OH LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS PRO-TOWN POST! HAMMER JAHUDO!"

291- I don't know what "just having fun" is supposed to mean.

@Jahudo-297: even D2-wise, I'd disagree with your statement. Either way, Cass/China remains the most anti-town player in the game, and thus should be lynched next Day barring any claims.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 am

Post by Netopalis »

Yeah, this is nuts....If Jahudo isn't the scum, China is dead in my book....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”