Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Amished »

@DB9: Well, I'd suggest not doing it ever again unless you really know what you're doing.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Vote: Looker

I am fine if she is jester. Get her out of the way. Its a wasted vig shot as far as I'm concerned, plus, I think its incredibly ignorant to assume that Net's shot is going to connect. It may, it may not. We are better off letting Net do what he thinks is right, when he thinks it, and judge from that point. As it is, he is acting anti-town imo, however, we should be able to garner more info by using him as opposed to lynching him.

We have three claims on the table, pushing ARB to claim may just further complicate the issue and lynching without a claim may also backlash for us. Last game I played like this we ended up outing four power roles on day 1 and lynching the town doctor.

Its day 1. Lynch the claimed scum.
This is fair enough

Unvote, Vote Looker

And that is L-2 I beleive. (correct me if I"m wrong) I still feel as if we're going to hit jester hee. I don't like how everyone is just giving up it seems "Screw it if he's jester, I just want to get rid of him" If you truly think that way I encourage you to give second thoughts to that and to reconsider your vote. Just a heads up though, the deadline is Friday. If there is no lynch that I agree with I will vote Looker on Thursday because even though it's a bad lynch (at least from my PoV) it is still better than a No lynch.
Not sure I like this, but it's such an unpopular stance it almost could be taken as townie.

But, the fact that he's playing the middle ground feels like it's not as good as I'd like.
Well, generally speaking, if he really is scum, his partner(s) aren't going to want to get rid of him because it severely docks their chances. You could more than likely tell a reluctance near the latter part of the count. Possibly. Not saying it will prove useful. But it never hurts to look.
To be fair my late vote probably looks bad but I wanted him shot so we could lynch someone else today...but, I guess Kiku is right.
Not really, it just seemed more "comeplete" than 'I think ABR and Amished are the most scummy'
More complete != better

It gives the scum a little more info then is good for D1.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Forbiddan and Amished: Does it really give scum that much info? It should be fairly obvious who the town does and does not suspect....
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Amished »

You want to make their job easier? Ok, tell everyone everything you think at all times! Might as well claim so they know how to narrow down their NK suspects if they're going for a PR.

No, my name is not "Ed."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan and Amished: Does it really give scum that much info? It should be fairly obvious who the town does and does not suspect....
Not necessarily. Just because someone isn't getting much flack doesn't mean they are unsuspected.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Netopalis »

True, I guess. I suppose my thought was that the people who are the mafia are also people who have played here before and should be able to intuit who is scummy and who is not. Therefore, discussion of who is and who isn't scummy or who is and isn't townish seems perfectly reasonable, given that it gives very little info to the scum but it allows for a greater breadth of town discussion.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Final Votecount of Day 1:

(
The “
Lynch the claimed scum!
” Votecount
)

forbiddanlight
(0):
Netopalis
(0):
Amished
(0):
fuzzylightning
(0):
Konowa
(0):
Shotty to the Body
(0):
Chaco
(0):
MafiaSSK
(0):
Looker
(7):
Albert B. Rampage, Chaco, MafiaSSK, kikuchiyo, Amished, Konowa, forbiddanlight

kikuchiyo
(0):
Doombunny9
(1):
fuzzylightning

Albert B. Rampage
(1):
Shotty to the Body

Not voting
(3):
Netopalis, Looker, Doombunny9

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to send someone to hell.

Lynch Count has been reached. Mod scene forthcoming.

fuzzylightning is being replaced.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

The Day seems to drag on forever as the denizens of the town argue about who to brutally murder in the square. It seems almost a foregone conclusion at one point that it is to be saberwolf, but then he spontaneously combusts and is replaced by Albert B. Rampage. Suddenly, a voice rings through the crowd.

"Alright, fine, you got me. I'm a member of the Mafia," shouts a maddened Looker. "Hurry up and lynch me already!"

Frantic whispers spread throughout the assembled townspeople. "Why would a real mafioso claim Mafia? More likely a Jester?"

"Would the all-powerful being we can hear laughing every once in a while be so cruel as to send a Jester here?"

"It doesn't matter. She's claimed scum, so we lynch her. Don't give into the WIFOM."

And lynch her you did. Looker's corpse soon swung from the tallest building in town as a reminder of what happens when you claim scum around here. Too bad she was lying. . .

Looker, Luke Valentine, Pro-town Neighbor
lynched D1

Night 1 ends at 9:30pm EST, Saturday, October 24. All Night Actions not submitted by that time will be lost.

fuzzylightning is being replaced.
Last edited by Kairyuu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

magnus orion replaces fuzzylightning, effective immediately.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

The second day dawns bright and early, but the scent of blood in the air fills the townspeople with dread. First, they check the house of kikuchiyo, only to discover her corpse, a hole where her heart should be. Further exploration of the house brings a sigh of relief to the lips of the town's residents, for she was a member of the mafia, Incognito, to be precise.

kikuchiyo, Incognito, Mafia Jack of all Trades
run through, Night 1

The next house to be visited was Amished's, where he was found sitting peacefully in his chair. Unfortunately for him, his head was splattered all over the walls and ceiling. Further examination of his house revealed him to be Pip Bernadotte, a plain old townie.

Amished, Pip Bernadotte, Vanilla Townie
Headshot, Night 1

It is now D2. With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Saturday, November 14, at 8pm EST.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok...can we all facepalm at Looker now?

I want a DAMNED good explanation post game. Anyone have any ideas on who his neighbor was?
-StrangerCoug

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Forbiddan - I was thinking....Is it possible that he was a reverse-miller designed to throw him off? As for his neighbor's character, it's fairly obvious, as there were two Valentine brothers in the series.

Also - I didn't kill Amished OR kikuchyo, for the record - my one-shot vig is still intact. However, this means that we have an extra killing role....

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry, I should have said reverse-death-miller....

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan - I was thinking....Is it possible that he was a reverse-miller designed to throw him off? As for his neighbor's character, it's fairly obvious, as there were two Valentine brothers in the series.
I've done it before. That was my first thought but...I dunno

I could get behind a doombunny lynch though for the time being. Vampires != evil given what we know.

Also - I didn't kill Amished OR kikuchyo, for the record - my one-shot vig is still intact. However, this means that we have an extra killing role....
hehe, Kairyuu is pretty cool.
-StrangerCoug

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Hmm....Yeah, I'd suggest a Doombunny lynch as well, since the # of vampires doesn't seem to matter....Unless the scumgroup is real vampires, perhaps. In that case we'd be looking for Alucard/Incognito/Police Girl and possibly Helena.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm....Yeah, I'd suggest a Doombunny lynch as well, since the # of vampires doesn't seem to matter....Unless the scumgroup is real vampires, perhaps. In that case we'd be looking for Alucard/Incognito/Police Girl and possibly Helena.
I have a feeling Alucard might be SK, to be honest.

This is completely irrational, btw, and I have nothing to support it.
-StrangerCoug

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Netopalis »

As for the SK...I realize that my character is the most likely candidate, but I'd like to maintain that I'm not one. Other characters that would line up with it, though, would be Bubbancy (The Baboan Sith that attacked Integra while posing as her sister), Enrico, Walter or maybe Rip Van Winkle depending on how far these characters stretch.

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

forbiddanlight wrote:

You can honestly imagine Alucard being an SK? Really?!
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

MafiaSSK wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

You can honestly imagine Alucard being an SK? Really?!
You do realize he only serves Integra for the lulz. I would totally cast him as SK just to piss off the people who want to break the game with claims.
-StrangerCoug

magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

hi guys...
I don't know anything about hellsing, and once I free up some time I intend to read through the game... but right now I've got an evil java project to tame today and then calculus homework to do tomorrow...
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Chaco »

I was his neighbor, his alignment was ambiguous and I didn't know it. Therefore, if he's going to claim scum, I couldn't tell you he wasn't.

(iPhone post)
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Chaco....Hmm...I think it should be said that this doesn't make you any less scummy, since, while theoretically neighbors could be both town, this rarely happens in practice. That being said, we've already been shown that this will have some odd rules...so perhaps we should discount normal practices....I'll consider it a null claim for now.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Chaco »

Take it as you wish, but be smart about it. Oh well, since my roles outed might as well name with it. I'm jan.

@mod: Kairyuu, you put the wrong name up for Looker. He was Luke.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Amished »

Bah. Go Town.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, first of all. CURSE YOU LOOKER. You'd better have a good explanation for this the next time I see you.

I'm assuming the person who killed kikuchio was a SK or we have another vig running around but I find that highly unlikely.

Finally, for some reason I did not get a PM saying how many vampires there were. I'm assuming that there is a roleblocker among us and that he/she roleblocked me and that prevented me from getting the PM.

Also, there's one other thing that's been bothering me. Looker was a nazi vampire if I'm not mistaken. Even if Neto is correct in saying that he was a reverse-death miller it still leaves chaco being a town sided nazi vampire. So could the mafia be something differant from the vamps is what I'm thinking right now. Than again, if one of them is scum that could still mean that the vampires are still scum. Amyway this is all just meaningless WIFOM so I"m going to drop it for now but keep it in the back of my mind.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”