Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 am

Post by chamber »

semioldguy wrote:Back and catching up as quickly as I can since as our deadline is very near.
Atm I believe there are 3 votes for both neopi and starbuck that makes you the swing vote under these deadline rules if no one else shows up (hint: vote for neopi).
Taking a break from the site.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 am

Post by semioldguy »

Crazy wrote:And Monkey, can you just explain why Peter Pan is a "conditional" watcher?
I've asked this before as well, and haven't seen it answered yet. Why are you ignoring this MonkeyMan?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Either

a) The day killer knew kmd was right about starbuck, and wanted him dead to eliminate a threat.

b) The day killer knew kmd was wrong about starbuck, and killed him so we would think he was right.

c) The day killer is actually town, thought kmd was scummy, but was wrong.

I think the best way to find out is to lynch starbuck, and find out if I survive the night.
I think this is scummy for the speculation, which is very railroaded, and for you supposed "best way to find out" solution which is in my opinion ridiculous.

Also, did Kmd's death affect you having an ability tonight?

@Everyone
I don't doubt that Starbuck is the role-name she claims. I am certain that is her character name and movie. Based on last game, character and movie did not determine alignment and I doubt that would change here. People debating whether a Toy Story character would be a scum-role or not is a really dumb idea.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am

Post by chamber »

lol just realized I missed the deadline change. Ignore me.
Taking a break from the site.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 am

Post by semioldguy »

chamber wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Back and catching up as quickly as I can since as our deadline is very near.
Atm I believe there are 3 votes for both neopi and starbuck that makes you the swing vote under these deadline rules if no one else shows up (hint: vote for neopi).
I didn't need the hint. I don't find Starbuck to be all that scummy. I would still prefer a MonkeyMan576 lynch. He continues to make scummy posts and ignoring players.

HoS: MonkeyMan576

Vote: Neopi

fuzzylightning was scummy, which Neopi did nothing to erase and has done nothing to seem town this game (or really has done nothing at all).
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:11 am

Post by semioldguy »

Oh, we did get a deadline change with the Daykill.

Unvote; Vote: MonkeyMan576

FoS:
Neopi

YankCane151, you've been very silent, care to give us some thoughts?
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
Crazy wrote:And Monkey, can you just explain why Peter Pan is a "conditional" watcher?
I've asked this before as well, and haven't seen it answered yet. Why are you ignoring this MonkeyMan?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Either

a) The day killer knew kmd was right about starbuck, and wanted him dead to eliminate a threat.

b) The day killer knew kmd was wrong about starbuck, and killed him so we would think he was right.

c) The day killer is actually town, thought kmd was scummy, but was wrong.

I think the best way to find out is to lynch starbuck, and find out if I survive the night.
I think this is scummy for the speculation, which is very railroaded, and for you supposed "best way to find out" solution which is in my opinion ridiculous.

Also, did Kmd's death affect you having an ability tonight?

@Everyone
I don't doubt that Starbuck is the role-name she claims. I am certain that is her character name and movie. Based on last game, character and movie did not determine alignment and I doubt that would change here. People debating whether a Toy Story character would be a scum-role or not is a really dumb idea.
I have not gotten a pm indicating KMD's death effected my ability.

I don't think debating Toy Story is dumb, and it could be especially useful later on when we know more about the makeup of the mafia. To outright dismiss it is really dumb.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 am

Post by semioldguy »

It's speculation and distraction from scum hunting. Period.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

Also you continue to ignore the request, from multiple players, to explain the flavor of your conditional ability. I am happy with my vote.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:Also you continue to ignore the request, from multiple players, to explain the flavor of your conditional ability. I am happy with my vote.
Explain the "multiple players".

I think most players believe my roleclaim. Therefore I am not going to give any more info about my role to the mafia.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Gorrad »

MM: My role, like Toy Story, is from the mid-nineties. So shut up about time period. It's stupid.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

Post by semioldguy »

Crazy and myself alone would make multiple (which means more than one).

Also this:
Kmd4390 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Monkey wrote:Read below my RC.
Oh, okay. That went past me.

Does that mean Vanilla Townie or any pro-town person?
Any pro-town person, I presume.
Ask the Mod via PM.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Gorrad wrote:MM: My role, like Toy Story, is from the mid-nineties. So shut up about time period. It's stupid.
Well you're entitled to your opinion. Like I said, it's not just the year, it's the type of animation. The mod didn't call it classic disney for no reason. I mean, if was an open book game, Up could be in it, which, because of the name of the game, I doubt. So no, I won't shut up about it. Anything that could potentially be useful in finding scum now or at a later point is worth talking about imho.

@semioldguy: 2 people asking for flavor info does not constitute a will of the people. My flavor is not that hard to figure out if you think about it, and like I said, I don't want to give the mafia more info that they already have.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am

Post by semioldguy »

If it isn't that hard to figure out, then you should have no problem sharing it. What you just said and have said is almost word for word what scum said last game about their fake-claim.

I don't believe your claim.

The mod is fallible. Last game was Disney-Dreamworks. There was an Ice-Age character which is neither. Your speculation remains and will continue to be useless. I'd go as far as to say that it is actually harmful to the town.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:If it isn't that hard to figure out, then you should have no problem sharing it. What you just said and have said is almost word for word what scum said last game about their fake-claim.

I don't believe your claim.

The mod is fallible. Last game was Disney-Dreamworks. There was an Ice-Age character which is neither. Your speculation remains and will continue to be useless. I'd go as far as to say that it is actually harmful to the town.
Then don't believe it. I don't like how you act like you're speaking for everyone. If you want to get into an argument about who's being more pro-town then we can have at it.

If everyone roleclaimed because one or two players wanted them two, that would be anti-town play, and I'm not going to give more info here..
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Also you continue to ignore the request, from multiple players, to explain the flavor of your conditional ability. I am happy with my vote.
Explain the "multiple players".

I think most players believe my roleclaim. Therefore I am not going to give any more info about my role to the mafia.
Semioldguy and Crazy have both asked for you to elaborate. I did it for you by linking to your past posts on the last page I believe, but I'm not sure if they've seen it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

That's fine, three players, two of which are towards the top of my scumlist. So I don't put much credence in it.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 am

Post by YankCane151 »

semioldguy wrote: YankCane151, you've been very silent, care to give us some thoughts?
Starbuck, still scummy but I think she isn't as scummy as Neopi. I will give Neopi some benefit of the doubt being new, I just dont think he's pro town.

The Kmd kill right after an era claim is interesting. Monkey is the one who speculated the after 1980s thing, but that doesn't make him guilty of the day kill. It sounds more like someone not wanting Kmd to talk, but he is town so that wouldnt make much sense either.

Jazzmyn, Gorrad, chamber and semioldguy I don't have a read on.(or at least an important one)

SC almost seems TOO town. Long writing, explanations, defenses. Its not scummy, just struck me as weird.

Monkey is a toss up. So is Starbuck. At some points I think scumbuddies, at other times I think two townies fighting.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

Here is Monkey's claim post:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Fine, I'm tired of the bickering. I could easily string out this argument, but I won't.

I'm
Peter Pan, Town Conditional Watcher

I'm a watcher as long as we don't lynch a townie.
\

Right below that post Crazy asks what conditional means, but Monkey says it right there in his claim. So I believe he did elaborate, so I can see his frustration when he has already elaborated and people are asking him to do so still.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

I suck at quotes, dammit.

Mod - Can you fix the above for me? Thank you!

tags fixed
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:That's fine, three players, two of which are towards the top of my scumlist. So I don't put much credence in it.
Are you including me in that list? I've read and cited your claim post multiple times, and saw what you said about your condition.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:That's fine, three players, two of which are towards the top of my scumlist. So I don't put much credence in it.
Are you including me in that list? I've read and cited your claim post multiple times, and saw what you said about your condition.
I thought you said in 614 that you were agreeing with Semioldguy, so yes, but I apologize if there was a misunderstanding regarding that issue.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
I thought you said in 614 that you were agreeing with Semioldguy, so yes, but I apologize if there was a misunderstanding regarding that issue.
I said this:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: Semioldguy and Crazy have both asked for you to elaborate. I did it for you by linking to your past posts on the last page I believe, but I'm not sure if they've seen it.
How quick you are to try and misrepresent me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:Right below that post Crazy asks what conditional means, but Monkey says it right there in his claim. So I believe he did elaborate, so I can see his frustration when he has already elaborated and people are asking him to do so still.
Yeah, I missed that. But I'm not asking that now; I'm asking what in his flavor makes him a
conditional
watcher.

Monkey, you've already claimed your role; you have nothing to benefit scum by explaining the flavor in it.

If you don't explain now, expect me to vote you the first time we lynch a townie.

As for now, I'd much rather lynch Neopi than Starbuck, but I want to see if anybody else catches my eye.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
I said this:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: Semioldguy and Crazy have both asked for you to elaborate. I did it for you by linking to your past posts on the last page I believe, but I'm not sure if they've seen it.
How quick you are to try and misrepresent me.
I wasn't "trying to misrepresent you", if that was the case, I wouldn't have apolgized for misunderstanding you.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Right below that post Crazy asks what conditional means, but Monkey says it right there in his claim. So I believe he did elaborate, so I can see his frustration when he has already elaborated and people are asking him to do so still.
Yeah, I missed that. But I'm not asking that now; I'm asking what in his flavor makes him a
conditional
watcher.

Monkey, you've already claimed your role; you have nothing to benefit scum by explaining the flavor in it.

If you don't explain now, expect me to vote you the first time we lynch a townie.

As for now, I'd much rather lynch Neopi than Starbuck, but I want to see if anybody else catches my eye.
He is scum because he won't explain his flavor? He may not even know his flavor.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”