Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I recalled hearing Haylen talking about her busy schedule, etc. in a finished game I played with her. But mainly because I've been thinking about Ray, and I'm liking him less and less.

Vote: RayFrost
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

and the dice come to Bovine.

come on Rayfrost [blows on dice]

vote:Rayfrost
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

oops. blasted internet.

one of those should be removed to eliminate any vote count confusion.

Done.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

please erase one of those mod, at this point someones bound to mess upthe votecount because of that post.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Unofficial Vote Count

RayFrost- 2 (Pomegranate, canadianbovine)
canadianbovine- 1 (ChiboSempai)

Not Voting- 3 (Haylen, J-Fox, RayFrost)

4 votes to lynch.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

J-Fox wrote:What's your reasoning Pome?

Chibo has completely ignored my questions. Till he answers them

Vote: Chibo
(this will stay if your answers aren't satisfactory)
j-fox can has vote on chibo?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

1. pome, what is your reasoning for thinking I'm scum?

2. candian
bacon
, what is your reasoning for thinking I'm scum?

3. How is that more convincing than evidence that others are scum?
don't you feel silly now?
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by almightybob »

Votecount 3.1

canadinabovine - 1 (ChiboSempai)
ChiboSempai - 1 (J-Fox)
RayFrost - 2 (Pomegranate, canadianbovine)

Not voting - 2 (Haylen, RayFrost)

With 6 alive, it's
votes to lynch!
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote RayFrost

Nobody hammer

Ray, you have been acting oddly all game and are sending my scumdar loopy. Please explain why.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Sorry, but there's no other option but to go with it: here's why

Hopes that RayFrost is scum. Reasoning coming now.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

I'm sorry,
Unvote
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

I could have likely just fallen into the mafia plan, but I had no choice, lemme explain all of the logic I've been thinkn of but couldn't tell.

The 100% way that mafia could win is the 3 of them all put a vote on the same person asap. There you go, that's it. They could essentially run out the timer and wait until the forced end of day, and that person would be lynched since that person got to L-1 first. Mafia needed to be lynched today.

Reason I voted RayFrost...

It was someone who was at L-1 that wasn't me. Since I'm town, that meant that there was 5 other people, 3 of which were mafia. Hopefully the odds worked out. I couldn't waste anytime for if that someone would unvote. For all I know it could have been a mafia plan, the three of them quickly voted RayFrost and I went with it, but it doesn't matter. If they realized the plan I said, then RayFrost was going to die anyway.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Post by almightybob »

The preceding posthumous posts have been pruned. I like alliteration.

Death scene coming once I get home.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

More elaboration on my vote since I was in a hurry before to leave for work...

I really don't think the scum figured out the plan, especially since RayFrost was somewhat on my watch list, I didn't like how he was acting most of the game and didn't come off too townie to me. I'm just hoping one of the first two votes on him was a scum partner trying to bus him to rid suspicion on themselves to keep the town in the dark, and hoping that being the case since it backfired on them.

Though if it was the three mafia members who voted for him and they knew the plan, then all I did was end it quicker since it was inevitable. Everyone do a lot of reading before you send in the night actions.

Take note of reactions to the Almaster self lynch, when CB first mentioned him tracking me, the nightkills each night, and more.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Haylen »

If Rayfrost is scum, then I am going after Chibo or J-Fox tomorrow if i survive, I'm an emotional player, I play by gut, my instinct says J-Fox but logic says Chibo because he hammered when I specifically asked nobody to do it and his reasoning was self-preservation which to me sounds like bussing scum. So, even though my instinct is telling me something completely difference, I'm more likely to go with logic for once.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

It's not self preservation, it's town preservation

the situation the town is in made it so it was the only possible choice

Of the three people who voted RayFrost, either...

All 3 were scum:
meaning they initiated the plan I described, and could have waited till the end of the day and rayfrost woulda been lynched since he hit L-1 first. Me voting RayFrost changed nothing then

One or more weren't scum:
Meaning at least one of the voters were scum and attempting to bus RayFrost to keep suspicion off of them and the opportunity was open to hammer so I had to take it.

Hammering was the only solution before someone unvoted if they were trying to bus him.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 am

Post by almightybob »

Votecount 3.2

ChiboSempai - 1 (J-Fox)
RayFrost - 4 (Pomegranate, canadianbovine, Haylen, ChiboSempai)

Not voting - 1 (RayFrost)

END OF DAY 3

The mob pounces on RayFrost, forcing him to the ground. Cries of pain fill the air as you punch, kick, headbutt and bite anything you can. RayFrost tries to fend off the blows, but he begins to grow weak and dizzy from the beating.

You drag him over the cobbles, a river of blood marking the passage like a wake. You throw him towards the town's fountain, and force his head under the surface of the water. The bubbles explode from Ray's mouth as he screams in terror.

You pull him back up, coughing and gasping hungrily for air.
"Who are your scumbuddies??" you scream in his face.

He slowly turns and looks you in the eye. A sly grin spreads across his face.

"Go to hell."

The next time, you don't bring him back up.

RayFrost,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched on Day 3.

It is now
NIGHT
. This thread will be locked until Day 4 has begun. No-one may discuss this game outside this thread, unless your role permits it. You may still PM me at any point.

All night choices are due to me within 72 hours of this post.
I'm a townie! Honest!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 am

Post by almightybob »

J-Fox sneaks from shadow to shadow, flitting across the Town square like a ghost. He pauses and looks around, checking for late-night observers. Seeing no-one, he continues making his way to ChiboSempai's house. As he approaches the door, he readies his lockpicks. My Mafia training will pay dividends tonight, he thinks to himself as he sets to work.
Then he hears a faint rustling in his ear. It takes a second to realise that it's the barrel of a gun, brushing through his hair.

canadianbovine lies concealed in the bushes outside Haylen's house, watching and waiting for Haylen to make a move. It's been hours, and still no sign of life. "Have I missed her?" canadianbovine wonders to himself.
Then he hears the snapping of a branch behind him, and sees the glint of a garotte wire passing over his head.

"Hands where I can see them, scum!" ChiboSempai growls from the shadows beside his doorway.

J-Fox slowly raises his hands and clasps them behind his head, then turns to look Chibo in the eye. "Not bad, for a Townie. But not good enough."

In a flash, J-Fox draws the concealed dagger from his sleeve and slashes brutally across Chibo's hand. Yelping in pain, Chibo drops the gun to the floor. J-Fox dives towards it, but Chibo quickly flicks it away across the square with his foot, before viciously kicking at J-Fox's head. Staggered from the blow, J-Fox crumples to the ground.
With a roar, Chibo leaps on J-Fox's back. Grabbing his head, Chibo begins smashing his face off the cobbles.

"Hey, CB," Haylen whispers, as she chokes the life from the scrabbling, twitching canadianbovine, "Guess what? Tonight I'm targeting you."

CB thrashes violently, trying to gain purchase on the slick ground. He claws desperately at Haylen's face, hoping to scratch the eyes, or at least get a grip on something, anything.
"Ssshhh, sssshhhh, don't fight it, it's OK," Haylen whispers in his ear tenderly. "It'll all be over soon, and you'll be reunited with your friend RayFrost. Just imagine him. Sssshhh..."

With a sudden burst of energy, J-Fox whips his head backwards, breaking Chibo's nose. The unexpected blow loosens Chibo's grip and J-Fox is able to scrabble free. Half running, half crawling, he makes for Chibo's gun. Seizing it from where it lies, he spins round and takes aim.

Chibo has snatched up the dagger from where it lay on the ground. Grinning through a stream of blood, his arm begins the forward arc.

J-Fox squeezes the trigger as the blade flies from Chibo's grip.

Chibo's head snaps backwards as the bullet hits him directly between the eyes. He slumps downwards, dead before he hits the ground.

ChiboSempai,
Vigilante
, was killed on Night 3.

The blade buries itself to the hilt in J-Fox's neck. He collapses to the floor in agony, unable even to scream, his heart treacherously pumping the blood from his body. Within seconds, he has bled to death.

J-Fox,
Mafia Goon
, was killed on Night 3.

canadianbovine's thrashes grow more subdued. His clawing hands drop to his neck, then to his sides. He finally grows still as the darkness overwhelms his vision.

canadianbovine,
Mafia Tracker
, was killed on Night 3.

Haylen rises to her feet, dusts herself down, and heads to the Town square as the sun begins to rise behind her.

DAY 3 BEGINS

Pomegranate is already waiting, looking around anxiously. She sees Haylen approaching and starts to her feet.

"Is it over? Are we safe?" she asks hopefully.
"Yes, you're fi- LOOK OUT!" Haylen suddenly shouts, pointing over Pomegranate's shoulder.
Pomegranate whirls around in horror. There's nothing there. Then she sees the glint of metal passing over her head.

Pomegranate,
Townie
, was killed in the endgame.

GAME OVER. Haylen,
Serial Killer
, wins!
I'm a townie! Honest!

Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Peabody »

Good job Haylen! Good games all.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 am

Post by almightybob »

SETUP:

Mafia
- 2 Goons, 1 Tracker
Town
- no Tracker

NIGHT ACTIONS
:

Night 1

Konowa jailkeeps Haylen
Zachrulez recruits Konowa
canadianbovine tracks ChiboSempai

canadianbovine kills Rosso
Haylen kills Rosso (fails from jailkeep)
ChiboSempai kills Looker
Konowa is successfully recruited into the cult

Night 2

Konowa jailkeeps canadianbovine
Zachrulez recruits canadianbovine
canadianbovine tracks ChiboSempai (fails from jailkeep)

J-Fox kills Konowa
Haylen kills Zachrulez
ChiboSempai chooses to no-kill
Zachrulez dies (again) for attempting to recruit Mafia

Night 3

canadianbovine tracks Haylen

J-Fox kills ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai kills J-Fox
Haylen kills canadianbovine

Do the Mafia/cult have any objection to the posting of their respective QuickTopics? If anyone does, PM me and I won't post them. If no-one objects, I'll stick them up here for everyone to have a wee nosy around.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Zachrulez »

FYI, the game was a mafia win on day 3.

There was absolutely no reason that there should have ever been a mafia lynch with non mafia not having a majority.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Whoa, Haylen, isn't this your second SK win in the past couple weeks? GG all. We lost because:

1 townie lynched D1.
2 townies killed N1
1 townie lynched D2
2 townies killed N2

Almaster, it's usually really dumb play to hammer yourself(, in general, but especially as town).

At the end I was somewhat sure that Chibo was mafia and CB was tracker, but I was wrong. I played my best, and survived till endgame. *cheers*
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

Post by J-Fox »

Aww dammit, nice one hun! Knew I should have trusted my gut feeling on you!

Good game all

I have no objections to QT going up.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 am

Post by almightybob »

Zachrulez wrote:FYI, the game was a mafia win on day 3.
Mafia win condition was
You win when the Mafia make up more than 50% of the remaining players.
That, combined with rule 6:
6 - A lynch requires a simple majority vote. A no-lynch requires votes from a simple majority.
If a deadline is reached no lynch is achieved.
Meant that, if they
had
all aligned themselves as Chibo suggested on the same wagon at the start of D3, they would have outed themselves as the Mafia.
No-one would be killed that Day, and with 2 non-Mafia kills (SK and Vig) versus 1 Mafia kill, they would have indubitably lost if they'd tried that tactic.

I'm not sure if they realised this, or just didn't think of that plan at all.
I'm a townie! Honest!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 am

Post by almightybob »

Anyway, thanks to everyone for playing. It was great fun to mod, and you all made it easy for me on my first MS modded game with no flaking and high activity levels, so thanks for that :)

Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you have any feedback on the setup/my modding practice/whatever I'd love to hear it.

And congratulations to Haylen :)
I'm a townie! Honest!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”