Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Yankee »

@ Khamisa, i had unvoted right after you all pointed out that i wasnt hammering myself, and then revoted again when i realized that my death wouldnt be bad for the town, which i still believe. But now i am doing what i should be doing, and scumhunting. And i dont see you logic as to how i am hoping on bandwagons when Nikanor seemed to contradict himself and then i am not even voting you, just suspicious.s

VOTE COUNT

Nikanor (4): Vino, animorpherv1, Snow_Bunny, Looker
Khamisa (3): Kirbyoshi, Head_Honcho, Netlava
Yankee (2): Khamisa, dramonic
Dramonic (1): Locke Lamora
Vino (1): Nikanor

Not Voting (1): Yankee

With 12 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
Deadline is October 20th.
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Looker »

will read up on khamisa then because, oddly enough, i don't remember any of her posts, scummy or otherwise. :neutral:
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

^That. She's been quite forgettable all game long.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Netlava »

I just get the feeling that Khamisa isn't too interested in scumhunting in this game.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Looker »

khamisa's boring.
NIKANOR
on the other hand... :P
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Looker wrote:khamisa's boring. NIKANOR on the other hand...
Yeah, Nik's fun to have in the game. :P I've probably created about half of the discussion in this town. XD
I'll respond to stuff tomorrow. I need to post elsewhere tonight.
Just sayin' hi....
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Looker »

HI! :mrgreen: lol
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Khamisa »

Yankee: So you were scumhunting when you voted yourself? Also, explain your votes on Nikanor and me.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Yankee »

um, i never said i was scumhunting when i voted myself, i said i am scumhunting NOW, after i have unvoted myself.... And i havent voted you so i dont see why you seem to think i have, and Nikanor i have already explained, and also explained why i removed the vote.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 am

Post by molestargazer »

It's moving day!
The forums'll probably get locked at some point soon. Once we've migrated and everything's open again, I'll give you a few RL-days to finish off D1.

Feel free to continue posting until the forums are locked.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vino wrote:Also an OMGUS vote. Nikanor, would you like us to revisit the concept of hyperbole? I'm okay with backtracking on an insult because it was a mistake to call someone stupid and I'd rather not back that statement. What I meant to say is that his posts are getting silly, not that the person making them is stupid.

You on the other hand are acting scummier and scummier all the time.
You don't seem to know the definition of OMGUS. One of the most important things about OMGUS is that it has to happen almost immediately after a player attacks the offender. For example, your last sentence here is OMGUS. I vote you for a completely legitimate reason, and you calmly explain why you did what you did. That's good. Then, you go on to say that I'm acting scummier and scummier all the time. THAT is OMGUS. However, since your explanation is reasonable, I'll
Unvote. Vote: Snow_Bunny.

dramonic wrote:Are you implying that I'm not to be taken seriously if I don't explain how voting someone for saying someone else is stupid is AtE?
Well, everyone else can take you seriously if they like, but I sure won't if you don't explain to me where in my post you see AtE, because I'm really not seeing it.
animorpherv1 wrote:BTW, I disagree with town and confident scum not being afraid of bandwagons. If someone reaches L-1 because of a bandwagon, and your town, would you not be worried of scum hammer?
That's really not the point. Town shouldn't feel threatened by a random bandwagon. Scum should feel threatened by a random bandwagon. I'm looking more at the threat of a bandwagon here, not really what happens at L-1.
Looker wrote:There's a contradiction in that post, Nikanor. I bolded it for you. And you're right, that wasn't bullying per se, it was more coaxing or coercing.
I'm using the word 'random' in the sense of 'reasonless' here.
Coaxing, yes. Coercing, no.
Kirby wrote:@Nik, concerning your corrected post about Yankee: Does that mean you think he's town?
Yes.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm a bit behind in this game. Will catch up soon.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Yankee »

Off the game topic, but what moving day? And this forum is shutting down completely to move somewhere else im assuming? If so then what will be the new site?

The forum is migrating to a phpBB3 site. The URL and everything else will stay the same, as far as I know. Looks like it hasn't happened yet though. -Mole

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Looker »

Khamisa's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1917839#1917839]Post 357[/url] wrote:Yankee: So you were scumhunting when you voted yourself? Also, explain your votes on Nikanor and me.
Do you think it's possible that Yankee & Nik could
both
be mafia?
Yankee's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1918209#1918209]Post 362[/url] wrote:Off the game topic, but what moving day? And this forum is shutting down completely to move somewhere else im assuming? If so then what will be the new site?
OT: Yeah, man, I don't know. I wish somebody would've told me
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, let's start catching up.
Looker wrote:
In Snow_Bunny's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1914160#1914160]Post 278[/url], she wrote:Geez, you are tunneling me without any real bases on it. Distancing? Where? When? How? Voting for me because I voted for someone else when that person seems scummy? That's like the lamest reason ever! Scum trying to frame me, not good.
Lamest reason of all. I thought my voting Slepz so as not to forget him was the lamest reason of all...but, then again, I can't find the post to quote so I'll drop it. :cry:
That was directed to me or to Nikanor?
Khamisa wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Most of my suspicion comes from gut.
How does one agree with gut feelings?

Also, you are pushing a little too hard that SnowBunny is scum because of her supposed distancing on Yankee. You then switch your vote to her because she's voting Yankee.
It looks like you and Yankee are scum and you are trying to maneuver your way into a vote on someone other than Yankee.
Yep, I think the same. If either of them turn scum, we should check on the other one.
Kirbyoshi wrote: Snow_Bunny:
(38)For future reference, NEVER mention in the thread that your vote is determined by die, even if it is.
(153)If you think it’s a good plan, why don’t you support it?
(246)”Kind of” is not enough for a vote, especially the third one (which is in no way referencing the 3rd Vote Theory).
(278)The whole tone of this post is scummy. It’s like you’re being half aggressive, half abrasive, half joking. 3 halves do not make a whole, and bad fractioning is scummy (kidding on both points, but the post is still scummy).
I guess I have a prejudice against Snow coming into this game, since she replaced out of another game I'm currently in, and the majority thinks she replaced out because she was trapped scum.
Scum Score Scale: 7.5/10
1- People often tell me that, but I don't care much. Either I roll a dice or vote for someone known in the rvs. People say that a dice ruins the whole random voting thing, but, it's supposed to be random. What more randomness than a dice?
2- Don't twist my words, please. I say it's a good plan that needed some to be worked up before I could support it. Like, it's in its way to be a good, followable plan, but not yet as it is. The point of my words were to say that I didn't think it was a scumplan.
3- No? Who says so? If there isn't someone better in the moment, a pressure vote is always good. In case of a quicklynch I'd probably had unvoted, but for that moment my vote was good.
4- What's scummy about it? Where I was half-joking? I was damn serious, you know? Half abrasive? What do you mean?
5- Prejudices aren't good. Really, I can't see why I scored so high, but well, it's your opinion, and I guess you are free to have it your way.
Nikanor wrote: Snow, ignoring the bandwagon targets (Yankee and I) what do you think of the other players?
Hmm... I'll answer this after I catch up with the game. Would take more time than I have now. For now I'll give a quick scumlist from what I've read (no real in-depth analysis):

Scummy people
Nikanor - Yankee (this is a tie)
Khamisa
Looker
dramonic

Not scummy people
Vino
Kirbyoshi
HH

Not enough to say something
Locke Lamora
Ani
Netlava

Well, that's all for now. I'm totally believe that either Yankee or Nikanor are scum (or well, the both of them). Yankee's overall play, and his selfvotes just strike me as too scummy, and taking into account the plan on lynching lovers, seems like a great lynch for today. But Nikanor with his vote-jumping, lame reasons behind votes (really? That vote on Vino was just... wordless), and overall scummy play is also another great lynch. I'm happy with either of them in the gallows today.

Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Vino »

Nikanor wrote:You don't seem to know the definition of OMGUS. One of the most important things about OMGUS is that it has to happen almost immediately after a player attacks the offender. [...] Then, you go on to say that I'm acting scummier and scummier all the time. THAT is OMGUS.
At the risk of being argumentative, I really don't consider the statue of limitations on the time span between provocation and retaliation in OMGUS to be all that stringent. However, it's not baseless for me to assert that you're getting scummier, especially when you continue the behavior I voted you for (reckless voting) and I don't consider it an OMGUS if I was already voting you when I said it, as it's more of a continuation of a previous attack.

Long story short, this new vote on Snow Whatever is exactly the kind of thing I don't like about you, and I think I like my vote exactly where it is.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Looker »

Off topic: @Yankee - I found the Global Announcement or whatever for the site move in the Queue.

On topic: @Yankee - Can we get one of those things Snow Whatever just did from you? Or at least a vote, that would help sort things out.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by Yankee »

I would do a long post like Snows but I am not very articulate or well thought out in anything i do really so it wouldnt be the best for me. I would rather just reply to things as they happen. Also it doesnt help that i am a bit tipsy right now, but anyways.... Like i said, I dont care if I am lynched today although I really dont think HH is the Treacherous lover due to his non-protection of me. But either way it works out we die, so its ok with me either way, no need to defend myself.

Off Topic: How long do you think this move will last where we cant post?

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by Looker »

Off Topic: It hasn't happened yet so who da hell knows. Enjoy your tipsiness.

On Topic: DIE YOU LYING SCUM!!!

Off Topic: It's pretty outside...
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by Yankee »

Well you all do what you like, i would just like to ask that the other town lover (Not HH) look at his partners post very carefully, and if you have ever been attacked, did your mate protect you at all or do anything suspiciously? Just be wary of your partner.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by Yankee »

As for my vote, i just noticed the deadline is in 2 days so I may as well vote on my Suspicion of Khamisa.

Vote: Khamisa

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Post by Looker »

Yankee's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1918754#1918754]Post 370[/url] wrote:As for my vote, i just noticed the deadline is in 2 days so I may as well vote on my Suspicion of Khamisa.

Vote: Khamisa
Thus making it a showdown of Nikanor V Khamisa.

Those voting Yankee (Dramonic & Khamisa): How likely do you think it for Yankee and Nikanor to be on the same team? Unless, of course, you believe you can swing the bandwagon back over to Yankee in the course of two days.

I'll consider the cases on Khamisa, but I doubt I'll vote a player just for being boring, though that could make for a nice policy lynch :P . Gotta remember that next time around...
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by Vino »

I think it might be a good idea for one of the two of them to claim.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Looker »

Pre or post lynch, Cowpat?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Claiming post-lynch? Well, that's new to me. I always thought claims were made before lynch, but well, maybe I'm just getting old.

Return to “Completed Open Games”