populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 am

Post by populartajo »

YES CLAIM PLEASE MAEMUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII /DIES
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Maemuki »

K. I'm the cop. Results are useless, but I know that I'm either naive or sane. Which means I only have one result, of Vi on early early D3. Before she claimed I think, I don't recall this very well. Which is why I said that I didn't want to claim yesterday. I wanted to be useful, for once. >.<

I can also investigate somebody today. Suggestions?

Yes, I work at day.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Maemuki wrote:Wait, a mafia member that can only roleblock? How does that make sense? Correct me if I'm wrong - aren't all members of the mafia supposed to be able to kill?
]

Huh? If there's a mafia left, they probably can kill, yes. I'm not sure why they haven't managed to do so the last two nights. But a "cult roleblocker" would be a really odd role, and I doubt any town roleblocker would block Vi (although if you did, you'd better claim RIGHT NOW, or you will never be believed.) So, yeah, we're most likely dealing with a mafia roleblocker here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Crazy wrote:As for me, I'd prefer that Yos was just vigged, rather than go through this roleblocking speculation.
You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Yos wrote:You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
I wasn't sure if Benmage had sent in the kill already or not.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Crazy wrote:
Yos wrote:You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
I wasn't sure if Benmage had sent in the kill already or not.
Well, whatever. If not, I would appreciate it if we could at least wait until battle mage gets back to me first, so when I die and flip town you guys at least know if we're dealing with a mafia roleblocker or a mod error here.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 1503 wrote:
Crazy wrote:As for me, I'd prefer that Yos was just vigged, rather than go through this roleblocking speculation.
You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on
so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
This is news.

Bonus question for Maemuki: What is your role title?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Vi »

Further bonus question for Maemuki: What is your post restriction?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1503 wrote:
You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on
This is news.
What's news?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 1508 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1503 wrote:
This is news.
What's news?
Suspicion of my alignment, considering the circumstances.

I double-checked my own post restriction. I fulfilled it through Day 3 in spite of the Lie Detector lunacy. So if there's a mistake here, it's not on my end.
I don't think the outside-factor defense is plausible, but if you flip Town and there is no error, I'm going to be... concerned.

I'm really interested in what tajo has going on with Prozac.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1508 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1503 wrote:
This is news.
What's news?
I certainly expect the town to re-evaluate your claim after I flip town, yeah. Wouldn't you?

Actually, if you notice, I was arguing that the most likely situation here is that you were roleblocked or re-directed or something, not that you are lying. (On that note, if someone else did get a random ability last night, speak up now, or you will not be believed later). But, yes, I do expect the town to have that discussion.
I don't think the outside-factor defense is plausible, but if you flip Town and there is no error, I'm going to be... concerned.
Concerned how?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 1510 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1508 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 1503 wrote:
This is news.
What's news?
I certainly expect the town to re-evaluate your claim after I flip town, yeah. Wouldn't you?
It would be a short argument, as deliberately setting you up to die right now (as a scum version of my role) would be suicidal and a one-shot trick at best.
Especially considering there's a dayvig in front of me (DIFOM, a Mafia predicament that actually needs to occur more often).
Yos2 1510 wrote:
Concerned how?
...actually, looking at the setup numbers again there should probably be one more Mafioso out there, so it's plausible that the kill was foregone in favor of a Roleblock. But the M. Jailer is already dead, so I don't think there would be another Roleblocker. Cultists usually lose their abilities upon recruitment. So... I'm not sure what would be left if there's no error and you're not scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Mae
1487: I recall from newbie mafia games that the mafia RBer can kill or RB if he is alone. Normally though he/she can't do both.

1501: List your results anyways as well. I don't quite understand what you mean by useless results, and a result in Vi when you speculate you either are naive are sane (though I have an idea).

@Yos
1502: A cult-anything is possible isn't it? If a cult recruited a town PR wouldn't they become cult-PR?

Plus did Vi ever verify that she was RB. I see you saying that she was which is why you were never received powers.

@Vi
Verify this, it's clear you target Yos with your attack on him. As well I would recommend a BM PM if this concerns your power and post restriction.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Vi »

DTMaster 1512 wrote:1502: A cult-anything is possible isn't it? If a cult recruited a town PR wouldn't they become cult-PR?
Sometimes. In bastard games, more often than not :v
DTMaster 1512 wrote:Plus did Vi ever verify that she was RB. I see you saying that she was which is why you were never received powers.

@Vi
Verify this, it's clear you target Yos with your attack on him. As well I would recommend a BM PM if this concerns your power and post restriction.
*changes your language settings to English* Ask me those again?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Espanol et tu Vi?

Er. Did you say you got role blocked last night? If you did please verify this or PM your role concerns to double check something. Yos is implanting the idea in my head with this but I can't remember when you said this.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Vi »

I received no notification regarding whether my ability did anything; I never have.
Most of the time noninvestigative roles are not told if they are Roleblocked, so.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Vi wrote:It would be a short argument, as deliberately setting you up to die right now (as a scum version of my role) would be suicidal and a one-shot trick at best.
So, it would be suicidal, and you don't expect to be suspected much for it? Don't those thoughts contradict each other? ;)

For the record, I do think Vi is probably town here, despite this. I can't think of any other explanation for Tajo's sudden ability to end the day yesterday that makes a lot of sense, which he demonstrated.

Vi, could you explain how your post restriction works, exactly?
Yos2 1510 wrote:
Concerned how?
...actually, looking at the setup numbers again there should probably be one more Mafioso out there, so it's plausible that the kill was foregone in favor of a Roleblock. But the M. Jailer is already dead, so I don't think there would be another Roleblocker. Cultists usually lose their abilities upon recruitment. So... I'm not sure what would be left if there's no error and you're not scum.
So, assume I flip town (which I will, probably very shortly.) What is your conclusion going to be?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 1516 wrote:
Vi wrote:It would be a short argument, as deliberately setting you up to die right now (as a scum version of my role) would be suicidal and a one-shot trick at best.
So, it would be suicidal, and you don't expect to be suspected much for it? Don't those thoughts contradict each other? ;)
In my universe it makes
perfect
sense. :P
Yos2 1516 wrote:Vi, could you explain how your post restriction works, exactly?
I need to post the word "bonus" at least once in every five pages. And I have without fail; check for yourself if you like.
Hence my frustration at Prozac adding an extra 13 or so pages to the end of the Day for no apparent reason.
Yos2 1516 wrote:
Yos2 1510 wrote:
Concerned how?
So, assume I flip town (which I will, probably very shortly.) What is your conclusion going to be?
Honestly I would rather wait to see what actually happens before considering the possibilities; because if there's an error that answers everything, and if there isn't, I've already explained that I'm at a loss.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
lol, why so sure you are dead yosa?
Call me Tajo.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by Maemuki »

Vi wrote:Bonus question for Maemuki: What is your role title?
Cop.
Wasn't it obvious?

Also, IH submitted nothing on D1, and I wasn't paying much attention to this D2. That's why, no results = useless. That's why I didn't list them on the first place. :oops:
I don't have one. >.< *double checks* No, I don't have one. Why?
1487: I recall from newbie mafia games that the mafia RBer can kill or RB if he is alone. Normally though he/she can't do both.
Yes, they can do both if the goon is dead. I checked.
But that only applies to Newbie Games, right?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 am

Post by Vi »

Maemuki 1519 wrote:
Vi - Town power role - has post restriction
charter - Town power role - has post restriction
Benmage - Town(?) power role - has post restriction
vollkan - Town power role - unknown
SpyreX - not a Town power role - does not have post restriction
You - ______ - does not have post restriction
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:20 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Mae, have you claimed fully?...meaning no other strange details about your role that are different than a normal cop?

how do you know your results are useless?

who have you targetted thus far?

DTM asked you some questions, why did you answer VI's but not his?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
Maemuki 1519 wrote:
Vi - Town power role - has post restriction
charter - Town power role - has post restriction
Benmage - Town(?) power role - has post restriction
vollkan - Town power role - unknown
SpyreX - not a Town power role - does not have post restriction
You - ______ - does not have post restriction
Nyeh, doesnt work like that.
Call me Tajo.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Maemuki wrote:K. I'm the cop. Results are useless, but
I know that I'm either naive or sane.
Which means
I only have one result, of Vi
on early early D3. Before she claimed I think, I don't recall this very well. Which is why I said that I didn't want to claim yesterday. I wanted to be useful, for once. >.<

I can also investigate somebody today. Suggestions?

Yes, I work at day.
how does Bold 1, guarantee bold 2? wouldn't you have more than 1 result?
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Maemuki »

Mae, have you claimed fully?...meaning no other strange details about your role that are different than a normal cop?
Yes, I'm not a fairy that sparkles and bakes cookies. (That would be weird.)
DTM asked you some questions, why did you answer VI's but not his?
I SENSE DAYKILL!
Also, what questions?
Oh these?
We're not on a newbie, I was just wondering why he/she wouldn't kill if he/she had the opputurnity, though.
1501: List your results anyways as well. I don't quite understand what you mean by useless results, and a result in Vi when you speculate you either are naive are sane (though I have an idea).
No one D1/D2 (gah, if only I had seen if I had entered a subject.), Vi D3 (innocent, just hours before she claimed), nobody (yet) today.
I really dislike the fact that the stupid subject was left empty on D2. *headdesks*
how do you know your results are useless?
Because they don't exist. Duh.
who have you targetted thus far?
Above.
how does Bold 1, guarantee bold 2? wouldn't you have more than 1 result?
*le sigh*
See above. Isn't Vi confirmed town? Or am I wrong and I'm wrongly speculating?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”