StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├®j├á Bastard (Game over!)

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ZazieR wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Saw that already. Question still stands though. How could your allignment have changed the vote you were gonna place, when you had already stated in the topic who is scummy and why.
Since anything that you post before knowing your alignment is necessarily a nulltell, this line of questioning seems extremely pointless.
The first bit is true. That it's pointless is not. I'm waiting for BC to explain why his vote should have been influenced by his allignment, while his analysis shouldn't have been.
Due to this, his statements come across as fake.
i don't if I can come up with a suitable answer for you. i've been pondering over this question for quite some time. I think part of it, was not sure if I should vote because i didn't know if the mod would count it, and the other was A preference. More so, depending on my alignment it could have swayed my vote, onto a player that was less scummy than my partner. (
note: this is hypothetical example
) Didn't want to jump into a game pressuring someone who I was scum with, when the pressure wasn't planned a head of time through some sort of quick topic. That's just personal preference. Of Course, what I should have done was wait to give any analysis. However I thought it would be the most unbiased and help the town if I went to do it before I read my role PM. I probably should have gone into detail in my first response, but I guess i just figured you would understand.
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

"before I read my role PM"

lol...that was funny....

"it would be the most unbiased "

perhaps

"help the town"

depending on how you do it
Show
If you pick a fight with one Goblin, be ready to fight them all.
------ESL------
Finish game :
Mini 838: Jeopardy in Jefferson -over- Town - lose
Mini 839 -- Mafia Invasion! -over- scum win
Mini 840. Tajo's I love you Mafia -over- scum - win
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├â┬®j├â┬á Bastard -over- Town - win
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Malcolm »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Raivann wrote: Do you still like Fish, Data, and X as town?
Town, probably town, not as sure as the early game, but there are better lynches.

OK, here is where I am a bit wierded out in this game. There have been a few things that are happening that are giving me the willies in regards to how people are treating a Jordan/Cat lynch at this point. More then one person (malcom and muffin iirc) have done all but call me scum with him. Now, this reguarly wouldnt bug me toooo much (well it would actually, I just would have it in notes) but, with Mufasa being town (seriously, he is, actually I can almost guarentee a Cat claim can confirm Mufasa [or prove Cat scum], dont ask, long story, see cards to chest arguement), Jor-cat moves up on the scum list just due to logic of one of the two fitting well, but both not.

Rav was on the Jordan wagon, but never really aided it on in comparison to what I was doing on the Mufasa one, and at this point one or both are on the X wagon... which again adds to a Jor-Cat scum idea since they are now avoiding that wagon. This comes from the premise that the first part of the day scum intention was let me get Mufasa lynched as town, then we lynch jorcat scum leading to my lynch the next day. Two for one.

This may be mostly paranoia though, so im going to make another pass on this game tomorrow
You are so scum that my eyes are bleeding. Thankfully, Jordan is more scum.

Thankfully Raivann is so town my eyes are unbleeding.
pffffft
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Malcolm »

Seraphim wrote:
cateraction wrote:Both Rai and Data appear to be scum to me.
Seeing as rereading is for chumps, I have decided not to.

cateraction, why do both Rai and Data appear to be scum?
How useless.
pffffft
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Malcolm »

Seraphim wrote:Alright, now here's an interesting idea.

Can someone on the wagon of Raivann outline the case on Raivann?

Can someone on the wagon of Datadanne outline the case on Raivann?

So far, based on what has happened on this page, Bogre is scum. Feel free to ask me why though it don't know if it's important to either warrant a vote or be a point of contention.
And you are probably third scum. Like seriously, we can't do all the work for you. Townies have to scumhunt.
pffffft
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Malcolm »

ZazieR wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Post 261 – Why Llama,
Malcolm
? Also, why not check for yourself how Mufasa is like in other games?
Don't understand the first question.
In Post 261, you state plans to pressure Llama tomorrow. Why Llama?
Because I think he is scum obv.
pffffft
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Malcolm »

@Col Cat: Why did you just shoot that guy? TIA.
pffffft
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Malcolm wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Alright, now here's an interesting idea.

Can someone on the wagon of Raivann outline the case on Raivann?

Can someone on the wagon of Datadanne outline the case on Raivann?

So far, based on what has happened on this page, Bogre is scum. Feel free to ask me why though it don't know if it's important to either warrant a vote or be a point of contention.
And you are probably third scum. Like seriously, we can't do all the work for you. Townies have to scumhunt.
So all the other players who don't scumhunt didn't get pointed out, because?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:45 am

Post by ZazieR »

Malcolm wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Post 261 – Why Llama,
Malcolm
? Also, why not check for yourself how Mufasa is like in other games?
Don't understand the first question.
In Post 261, you state plans to pressure Llama tomorrow. Why Llama?
Because I think he is scum obv.
Now with reasons.
Ignore the ''R''
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Malcolm wrote:@Col Cat: Why did you just shoot that guy? TIA.
I explained that even before I shot him. Are you comfortable with playing with someone who's gonna play dumb like that for the rest of the game? If yes - good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now something completely different:

NO! Just... NO! People. Please stop making multiple posts with one quote and one liners. When it was only ZaZ, I could stand it, but now this thread is changing into one big embodiment of mess and chaos.

With all due respect, but I would really, REALLY like to eat every single brick of an epic wall of text, rather than reading this mayhem. Seriously.

Please stop, while this thread is at least slightly readable.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Raivann »

note to self: don't piss CC off.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 am

Post by cateraction »

I lost internet access and it won't be fixed till Monday. I'm posting now from a burger king that doesn't let me copy so it's hard to respond to stuff. So, I will respond to questions as of Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mod: V/LA till Monday, 10/19.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Col.Cathart wrote:Zaz - And since when voting for pressure is a bad thing?
SocioPath wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Then at least state why you don't want to explain.
No thanks.
Claim: Day Vig

Explain, or I'm going to shoot you for being deliberately anti-town.
No thanks.

So then pull the trigger, cowboy.
This is the worst post ever.
You mean best post ever.
Col.Cathart wrote:
Malcolm wrote:@Col Cat: Why did you just shoot that guy? TIA.
I explained that even before I shot him. Are you comfortable with playing with someone who's gonna play dumb like that for the rest of the game? If yes - good luck.
Thats cute. No, really. It is. You act like the only thing I've said all game is things towards or about Fluff.

But no. Stupidly, people keep asking a question I said I wasn't going to answer.
Talk about rolefishing to the extreme.
Take a look again at all the people begging for that information.
I wonder what Llama himself would have to say about all that, because you know what? He didn't seem bothered by it.
The best part is the two pawwing for the information isn't even the original person that asked for it.
Col.Cathart wrote:Explain, or I'm going to shoot you for being deliberately anti-town.
You have not explained your perspective in detail about every person in town.
That is deliberately anti-town.
Daykill: Col.Cathart

Silly child.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I'm so glad, we're getting rid of you so early. Keeping you around for longer time can only lead to some catastrophe.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by SocioPath »

Col.Cathart wrote:I'm so glad, we're getting rid of you so early. Keeping you around for longer time can only lead to some catastrophe.
How so? Maybe what you see in me, is actually what you happen to be full of.
Thats called projection.
Hypocrite.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:15 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Col.Cathart pulled out a machine gun from hammerspace and pointed it at SocioPath.

"Explain what's causing this nightmare of StrangerCoug's or die, SocioPath," Col.Cathart threatened.

"Uh-uh. I don't care if you shoot those things at me, I'm not going to explain. Because you and I are a figment of the cat's imagination."

"Oh, so
THIS
isn't a figment of his imagination too?"

Col.Cathart opened fire on SocioPath, riddling him with so many bullets you'd think he'd completely disintegrate him. Which, strangely enough, he did. What was left of SocioPath was a million red pieces the size of pinheads. A million
INNOCENT
red pieces. SocioPath was trying jut as hard as many of you others to set Dreamland right.

SocioPath, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been machine gunned on Day 1.

Day 1 continues.

VOTE COUNT

Bogre (1): Seraphim
cateraction (2): Malcolm, Raivann
Datadanne (4): Faraday, Col.Cathart, X_~, cateraction
LlamaFluff (1): Mufasa
Raivann (2): Fishythefish, BloodCovenent
X_~ (2): ZazieR, Bogre
Not voting (4): Datadanne, RayFrost, LlamaFluff, Tjoe Min Ja

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

cateraction wrote:
Mod: V/LA till Monday, 10/19.
Noted.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

I really don't have time to go over everything but that would honestly be a massive waste of time for all parties involved. A post-by-post analysis is really just a scum cover for lots of text with no real content that no one really reads anyway. So, I'm going to focus on specific players that ping my scumdar. A full Bogre case is as follows(please note that all quotes are from Bogre unless stated otherwise):
Saying 'whooo dead scum' like Jordan did is indeed one of the pretty good scum-tells.
No, it's a mediocre scumtell at best. Sorry, just though I'd point this out.
Data: WTF speculating about a jester ? This is a bastard mod setup- any speculation day 1 about jesters will likely result in headaches and wasted time at the best. Plus....why is he 'obv a jester?
Do you know how easy it is to get people lynched based off of possible jester speculation? It's hilariously easy which is why I'm very suspicious of this comment as it looks like you're setting up for an easy Data lynch.
I don't think in this situation its strong enough to warrant a vote. I mean, he's a new player and I can easily remember wanting to cheer for that stuff when I was new.
You've just contradicted yourself, BTW. If it's one of the strong scumtells but that's negated by him being new...why point it out? This looks like back-pedalling.
To Faraday: I think X meant 'attentive' as in checking the game often. I just think Jordan is really excited to be playing.
Now you're defending another player for no reason. X and Bogre scumteam?

Oh, and then he votes Data. I'm not sure how this fits into the context of the game, let me check...ah yes. After there's a fairly strong wagon on him.

Hmm...yeah, Bogre looks like he's been cruising almost all game. I wouldn't rule him out as a major contender for scum but an obv scum just caught my eye during that iso read.

Why hello there Malcolm! I think there's enough in the posts you recently made attacking me with pure, undiluted bullshit.
Malcolm wrote:How useless.
Rather than saying my posts are useless, you could make a post detailing why my post is useless. After all, I'm actually attempting to gauge reactions and figure out exactly why the following players are scum from a player who stated that those players were scum.
Malcolm wrote:And you are probably third scum. Like seriously, we can't do all the work for you. Townies have to scumhunt.
You are hilarious. Why am I scum? There are no connections here that link me with any of your current suspects. Plus, HAVE YOU EVER considered that I might not have time to read the entire game? That I might actually have a life? Asking for a summary of a case on someone is not scummy and until you can prove otherwise, this looks like some serious vote placing and attacking the replacement for an easy lynch. You make me laugh.

---

As for Sociopath's flip...not surprised, honestly. A good use of a day vig though honestly a Data or a Mufasa vig would have beeen better.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Seraphim have we not already discussed why I am a bad day vig/lynch for today? I have no way to find out any of my missing information unless we move to night. I do know I am alligned with the town. I find your comments to be scummy, but data I'd like information from you.
vote: data
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mufasa wrote:Seraphim have we not already discussed why I am a bad day vig/lynch for today? I have no way to find out any of my missing information unless we move to night. I do know I am alligned with the town. I find your comments to be scummy, but data I'd like information from you.
Sorry, this was based merely on my past meta of you. Also, please don't forget that I haven't read the game.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Seraphim wrote:
Mufasa wrote:Seraphim have we not already discussed why I am a bad day vig/lynch for today? I have no way to find out any of my missing information unless we move to night. I do know I am alligned with the town. I find your comments to be scummy, but data I'd like information from you.
Sorry, this was based merely on my past meta of you. Also, please don't forget that I haven't read the game.
May want to take a peak
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote RayFrost

Avoidance. Stop it now.

You are quite active in other games you are in while the most you have done in this game is asking a few continuance questions. I know for a fact that you do much more as town as I have seen you play as town. In fact you were quite a prolific poster and were had a whole lot to say.

We are deep into this game and I have no idea how you stand on anyone, which is not something that should be happening.

SP was a decent vig though, thanks for doing that.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Bogre »

ZazieR wrote:
Bogre wrote:Why, uh, is Cateraction hopping on the Data reaction? All I see of his reasons are 'he looks like scum to me'. But it seems more like, 'oh look guys there is someone else please vote him not me'.
Can you elaborate on this?
Yup. It looked like he was trying to elude suspicion through voting someone who other players were looking at, rather than defending accusations against him.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by RayFrost »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote RayFrost

Avoidance. Stop it now.

You are quite active in other games you are in while the most you have done in this game is asking a few continuance questions. I know for a fact that you do much more as town as I have seen you play as town. In fact you were quite a prolific poster and were had a whole lot to say.
I fear that this has been mostly due to my starting school. It's been mentally draining, my apologies. I'll make a full post (LoS sold separately. LoS unavailable for all stores cuz nobody likes them anymore :( ) for yah in a couple hours.
don't you feel silly now?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by ZazieR »

@CC

Was the Socio-kill solely based upon him playing dumb? Or were you also suspicious of him?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by ZazieR »

SocioPath wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Col.Cathart wrote:Zaz - And since when voting for pressure is a bad thing?
SocioPath wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Then at least state why you don't want to explain.
No thanks.
Claim: Day Vig

Explain, or I'm going to shoot you for being deliberately anti-town.
No thanks.

So then pull the trigger, cowboy.
This is the worst post ever.
You mean best post ever.
Nope. I'll explain why at the end of the game.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”