Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Trying to read looker is going to be such a pain in the ass.
Looker wrote:There were some people that suspected Head Honcho of being scum. Well, there you go, early collaboration for the lynching of our lovers.
Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1895223#1895223]Post 109[/url] wrote:
Head_Honcho wrote:
I feel I should mention though, if this were to happen for some reason a better way to do it would be to have one lover from each set claim.
I heartily endorse this idea as much better than my own.
This is by far my favorite part though, he seems to be accusing me of conspiring to kill myself.

VOTE COUNT

Nikanor (4): Vino, animorpherv1, Snow_Bunny, Looker
Khamisa (3): Kirbyoshi, Head_Honcho, Netlava
Yankee (2): Khamisa, dramonic
Snow_Bunny (1): Nikanor
Dramonic (1): Locke Lamora

Not Voting (1): Yankee

With 12 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
Deadline is October 20th.

Don't forget the site might be moving this weekend. Prepare for a little disruption.

No prods are needed. Good job!
Immoral Acts: 0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by Looker »

LMFAO! No, no, no, of course not! That was for whoever thought you were mafia - I personally think it's Yankee at the moment, but you'd probably kill the other lover pair who stepped up. But, then again, that goes into human behavior and choices and all that stuff - people aren't always predictable so you never know. That's funny tho.

:mrgreen: 2 thumbs up :mrgreen: for making me laugh :lol:

Wait, and how do you
read
sum1?
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Vino »

Looker seems to be getting more stupid as time goes by. "Quickly-builty?" Seriously?

I'm certainly glad there's been a lot of activity recently.
Head_Honcho wrote:Sorry Vino, it's just that you were taking the least likely interpretation and I did not understand why. If everyone knows Yankee and I are lovers, and given my POV I say I think it is moderately likely that the scum already know who the other pair is, what am I implying?
You're implying that you and Yankee are town and therefore scum already knows who the other pair is because they have one. That's reasonable, except for the fact that I specifically said when I asked you the question about the case where you two are the scum lovers:
Vino wrote:I presume you mean if Honcho-Yankee is the traitorous lover pair, then scum already knows who the town lover pair is.
so the other two lovers are town-town and scum doesn't know who they are. Am I missing something?
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 am

Post by Looker »

Vino's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916181#1916181]Post 327[/url] wrote:Looker seems to be getting more stupid as time goes by. "Quickly-builty?" Seriously?

I'm certainly glad there's been a lot of activity recently.
Head_Honcho wrote:Sorry Vino, it's just that you were taking the least likely interpretation and I did not understand why. If everyone knows Yankee and I are lovers, and given my POV I say I think it is moderately likely that the scum already know who the other pair is, what am I implying?
You're implying that you and Yankee are town and therefore scum already knows who the other pair is because they have one. That's reasonable, except for the fact that I specifically said when I asked you the question about the case where you two are the scum lovers:
Vino wrote:I presume you mean if Honcho-Yankee is the traitorous lover pair, then scum already knows who the town lover pair is.
so the other two lovers are town-town and scum doesn't know who they are. Am I missing something?
I am. I'm missing why you deemed it necessary to call me stupid.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 am

Post by Vino »

I never said it was necessary.
Show
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Looker »

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Nikanor »

Looker wrote:Then, when he changes his mind, instead of admitting it was a bad (scummy) idea, he insists he posted it because the game was stalling...hehe . I believe he fully intended on following through with the lover lynches. Nikanor wanted to kill our lovers (which is a good move, by the way. Like I said, you're smart)
Well, it was a bad idea, but a) bad ideas are not always necessarily scummy. I'm sure you've had bad ideas as town before, so don't try to make it into a scum tell now. And b) my motivation really was because the game was stalling. I know from experience that a good way to pick up a stalling game in its early stages is to discuss how we can use the setup to our advantage.
Looker wrote:But it was this part that really ticked me off. I'm currently town; however, I'm studying how mafia work within games, particularly this one, and I was all set to study the different tactics and everything when Nikanor busted this out on me, a quickly-builty bandwagon with "absolutely no reasoning whatsoever." The guy proposed a mislynch, and on ME!
What's your point? My choice actually wasn't random. There are two types of people who wouldn't be threatened by a random bandwagon with no reasoning: town, and confident scum. Since you don't seem like the kind of person to be a confident scum player, I figured your reaction would be roughly indicative of your alignment. My results? Well, things like what I just quoted aren't helping you very much, that's for sure. I'll have to check back to be sure, though, as I forgot to do so earlier. :/
Looker wrote:He then jumped wagons just like that, never giving any reason why he picked me in particular or whether he thought me scummy or anything.
Well there you go. I just did, hehe.
Looker wrote:Another example of Nik being a bully - he bullied Snow into voting Yankee. (I thought this was scummy, btw, so somebody should probably be keeping tabs on Snow)
You must be really sensitive if you consider 'don't you agree?' to be a form of bullying. I mean, seriously?
Looker wrote:I still stand by this, convoluted though it may seem. You form a bandwagon on Yankee the way you tried to do me but when his gets up there, you unvote. Yankee does the same thing with you, votes you, gets you up there, and then unvotes. I'm lost right now, will pick up with this again later. Right now, I'm hungry. STEAK!!!
That quote is what I was referring to when I said WIFOM, by the way.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vino wrote:Looker seems to be getting more stupid as time goes by. "Quickly-builty?" Seriously?
Why are you trying to discredit Looker? It was obviously a typo, but it seems you are looking for reasons to call him stupid.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Nikanor »

animorpherv1 needs to get in this game.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:50 am

Post by Vino »

Nikanor wrote:
Vino wrote:Looker seems to be getting more stupid as time goes by. "Quickly-builty?" Seriously?
Why are you trying to discredit Looker? It was obviously a typo, but it seems you are looking for reasons to call him stupid.
He did it twice. I dunno, it's not that I actually think he's stupid, it's just that he gets sillier and sillier as the game goes on. As Honcho says, it makes him harder to read. Or am I just imagining things?
Show

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vino wrote:I dunno, it's not that I actually think he's stupid, it's just that he gets sillier and sillier as the game goes on.
Why did you call him stupid, then? Why are you backtracking?
Obvious scummy discrediting tactic is obvious.
Unvote. Vote: Vino.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Go go gadget AtE votes.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Nikanor »

dramonic wrote:Go go gadget AtE votes.
How is my vote AtE, dram? Explain it to me, because I believe I detailed the reasons for my vote clearly.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 am

Post by dramonic »

335 is sooooo appealing to emotions :P
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

dramonic wrote:335 is sooooo appealing to emotions :P
Tell me why and I might take you seriously. :P
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you implying that I'm not to be taken seriously if I don't explain how voting someone for saying someone else is stupid is AtE?
I'm a hoot
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Vino »

Also an OMGUS vote. Nikanor, would you like us to revisit the concept of hyperbole? I'm okay with backtracking on an insult because it was a mistake to call someone stupid and I'd rather not back that statement. What I meant to say is that his posts are getting silly, not that the person making them is stupid.

You on the other hand are acting scummier and scummier all the time.
Show

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Vino wrote:That's reasonable, except for the fact that I specifically said when I asked you the question about the case where you two are the scum lovers:
WTF Vino. Holy shit. I love you man but you are as dumb as brass sometimes. You were asking me what I meant about something
I said
, you said 'I presume you mean if Honcho-Yankee is the traitorious lover pair' which I never meant because we had already claimed and THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

also I will never apologize for calling vino dumb.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nikanor wrote:animorpherv1 needs to get in this game.

I said before, I have school and I'm sleeping when you guys are posting. Normally after, I'm too tired to think for a while.

But, honestly if you want my opinion, it's the same as last time. Nikanor is scum.

BTW, I disagree with town and confident scum not being afraid of bandwagons. If someone reaches L-1 because of a bandwagon, and your town, would you not be worried of scum hammer?
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Khamisa »

Kirbyoshi wrote:(69)Yes, afraid of L-2, because 2 scum can come along and hammer quite easily.
This has been covered so many times. 2 scum quicklynching is ludicrously stupid on their part.
Kirbyoshi wrote:If most of your suspicions come from your gut, why are you asking people to agree with you without cases? Wouldn’t their guts not match up exactly to yours?
QFT, but yet he still gets only a 6 out of 10 on your SSS? Lower than me?
Kirbyoshi wrote:Yankee:
Scum Score Scale: 3/10
WHAT!?
Kirbyoshi wrote:Locke Lamora:
I like his play overall, but I wish he would post more.
Scum Score Scale: 2/10

Animorpherv1:
(189)Why the warning?
(249)imo, Railroad=bandwagon at high speed.
Again, lurking, but townie. Heavier on lurking though.
Scum Score Scale: 4.5/10
What play/posting has LL done? And I agree that ani needs to post more.

In summary, your analysis is a little unorganized, and some of your scum ratings don't fit. I mean, I understand different opinions, but having Yankee as one of your more town rankings is beyond different opinion.
Nikanor wrote:Let me phrase it this way: Do you really think Yankee would be this close to death so quickly if he were town? Do you really think everyone would pretty much ignore his lover claim if he weren't town?
It's in the realm of possibility. And people didn't ignore his lover claim. It was just pushed aside by the fact that he failed to self-lynch.

Yankee: Weren't you already still voting yourself? And why are you voting yourself again? Your play utterly confuses me. If we weren't going to lose at least one town member at your lynch, I'd still be voting for you.
I want to lynch Khamisa though, it seems like a bunch of people have kind of been defending her this game and I want to find out why.
People have not been defending me the entire game.
Nikanor wrote:Snow_Bunny's
lurking
OMGUS isn't helping my suspicions of her.
I'm beginning to agree with what you said earlier about Snow and Yankee.

OK, since my last post, Yankee has:
Self voted himself AGAIN
Switched to Nikanor, who had a bandwagon on him
Unvoted and FoSed me, when i have a bandwagon...

"Quickly-builty" is so funny. I smell a title!
animorpherv1 needs to get in this game.
QFT.

Finally, What does AtE stand for????
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Looker »

Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916261#1916261]Post 331[/url] wrote: Well, it was a bad idea, but a) bad ideas are not always necessarily scummy. I'm sure you've had bad ideas as town before, so don't try to make it into a scum tell now. And b) my motivation really was because the game was stalling. I know from experience that a good way to pick up a stalling game in its early stages is to discuss how we can use the setup to our advantage.

What's your point?
My choice actually wasn't random
. There are two types of people who wouldn't be
threatened by a random bandwagon
with no reasoning
: town, and confident scum. Since you don't seem like the kind of person to be a confident scum player, I figured your reaction would be roughly indicative of your alignment. My results? Well, things like what I just quoted aren't helping you very much, that's for sure. I'll have to check back to be sure, though, as I forgot to do so earlier. :/

Well there you go. I just did, hehe.

You must be really sensitive if you consider 'don't you agree?' to be a form of bullying. I mean, seriously?

That quote is what I was referring to when I said WIFOM, by the way.
There's a contradiction in that post, Nikanor. I bolded it for you. And you're right, that wasn't bullying per se, it was more coaxing or coercing. :P
Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916264#1916264]Post 332[/url] wrote:
It seems Vino lacks subtlety :wink: . Unfortunately, subliminal messages don't work so well in forums :lol:
Vino's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916312#1916312]Post 334[/url] wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
He did it twice. I dunno, it's not that I actually think he's stupid, it's just that he gets sillier and sillier as the game goes on. As Honcho says, it makes him harder to read. Or am I just imagining things?
Huh? You're confused? :) Well, my opinion of "silly" is MUCH better than that of "stupid". Just sayin'.
dramonic's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916511#1916511]Post 340[/url] wrote:Are you implying that I'm not to be taken seriously if I don't explain how voting someone for saying someone else is stupid is AtE?
... :?: ...I thought I understood it but then I lost it again...crap, hate when that happens.
animorpherv1's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1916753#1916753]Post 344[/url] wrote:
Nikanor wrote:animorpherv1 needs to get in this game.

I said before, I have school and I'm sleeping when you guys are posting. Normally after, I'm too tired to think for a while.

But, honestly if you want my opinion, it's the same as last time. Nikanor is scum.

BTW, I disagree with town and confident scum not being afraid of bandwagons. If someone reaches L-1 because of a bandwagon, and your town, would you not be worried of scum hammer?
animorpherv1's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1893077#1893077]Post 74[/url] wrote:
dramonic wrote:actually, they were a cult coupled with a bunch of serial killers.

Unvote
Vote: Ani

scared of L-2? Ridiculous <<

In the RVS? I think it's a bit much.
No inconsistencies here with animorph.
dramonic's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1892508#1892508]Post 69[/url] wrote:actually, they were a cult coupled with a bunch of serial killers.

Unvote
Vote: Ani

scared of L-2? Ridiculous <<
Might I propose, once again, a Nikanor and Dramonic scumteam with Yankee as the treacherous lover...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Looker »

O, and AtE stands for Appeal to Emotion, Ms. Khamisa
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Looker, I wouldn't be completely against that team (even though I still think Yankee's town), but if I look at all the players individually (which I try to do D1), I find Khamisa scummier than any of them.
Khamisa wrote:QFT, but yet he still gets only a 6 out of 10 on your SSS? Lower than me?
Yes, lower than you, because he's less scummy. The only person I may have ranked incorrectly is Snow. The fact that she scummily replaced out in Crayola has no bearing on her alignment here. And yes, Yankee only garners a 3. I don't find him scummy. I agree that Lurke Lamora needs to start playing the game. Every day that goes by that he is uninvolved is another blip on my scumdar.
Khamisa wrote:In summary, your analysis is a little unorganized, and some of your scum ratings don't fit. I mean, I understand different opinions, but having Yankee as one of your more town rankings is beyond different opinion.
How is it beyond differing opinion? Seems to me to be nothing more than that.

@Nik, concerning your corrected post about Yankee: Does that mean you think he's town?
Khamisa wrote:"Quickly-builty" is so funny. I smell a title!
lol QFT!
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Vino »

Christ Honcho, how am I supposed to read your mind?
Head_Honcho wrote:It's a shame you used my name since now there is no saving us if you are truly town, but I appreciate you not killing me.
This gave me the impression that you thought Yankee was scum. I don't see why that's so unlikely, especially from my point of view where Yankee is only questionably a town member. Also the words, "a pretty good chance" are different from "yeah they definitely know who the other lover pair is because they are one." The former is sarcasm but we all know how well that works over the internet don't we?

So then, just to understand the situation: you're working under the premise that Yankee is town and you are in the pro-town lover pair?
Looker wrote:Huh? You're confused? :D Well, my opinion of "silly" is MUCH better than that of "stupid". Just sayin'.
Well that's just stupid. I'm not the one who's confused.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”