The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Sajin »

chamber wrote:
vollkan wrote:
He asked for your opinion, not a relative ranking.
And yet I hope it would be easy to infer from his position on the list that I'd be against his lynch anytime soon.
He is not asking that you think he is town or scum. Everyone gets that.

He (and others) want to know: WHY?

Added to this: Why do you want to post a list and not provide reasons? Taking a stance without reason is scummy.

unvote; Vote: Chamber

@Spyrex/all- Yes your theory sucks. In fact, the whole -er theory sucks. The only observation that holds true is that everyone's role names start with "The". Anything beyond that I am viewing as a mass rolefishing attempt to get people to say one way or another what abilities they may or may not have.

@Serial- Are you told what the ability you absorbed is or just that you received one?

@VP- If you want my vote somewhere else you will need to summarize a case. Not just call for it. Its very hard for me to respond to piecemeal quotes with one liners.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 am

Post by dramonic »

chamber wrote:Well see, I'm third party and need to get dramonic, Papa Zito, milkshake, Sajin and SerialClergyman killed to win. Everyone else was just random.org'ed
Unvote
Vote: Chamber

I don't like third-parties. Especially not those that want to kill me.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 am

Post by stark »

I'm not super into all of the arguments regarding SB this, SB that. The thing that bothers me is how fervently SB encouraged cops to "Investigate her to test their sanity". I might be mistaken, but I have never seen a claimed miller do this before.

That, combined with what happened to Spyrex makes me more and more sure that SB has some trap ability.

We just need to get something done today.

Vote: SB
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
chamber wrote:Well see, I'm third party and need to get dramonic, Papa Zito, milkshake, Sajin and SerialClergyman killed to win. Everyone else was just random.org'ed
Unvote

Additionally, unless you have some kind of killing power killing five players by yourself is ridiculous and a load of hogwash.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 am

Post by stark »

dramonic wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Unvote

Additionally, unless you have some kind of killing power killing five players by yourself is ridiculous and a load of hogwash.
ITT dramonic wins the Sense of Humor Award

:?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

dramonic wrote:
Unvote

Oh FFS.

I'm with SpyreX. This game.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:42 am

Post by dramonic »

While I find your mocking me pretty pointless, unless Chamber can stop playing dumb and give remotely intelligent answers I'm more than fine with his lynch.
I'm a hoot
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sajin wrote:@VP- If you want my vote somewhere else you will need to summarize a case. Not just call for it. Its very hard for me to respond to piecemeal quotes with one liners.
Well, I think it has been pretty clear if you were reading the back and forth with him I have been having. Anyhow, the main reason is that I think he copying others' bad reasoning for getting onto the Spyrex wagon (ie flavor, er theory, etc.) in an effort to get on an easy wagon. When he was called on this, he couldn't logically explain his own reasoning for voting in the first place.

He is scum, you should vote for him.

SB wagon still confounds me and I think there are much better options out there.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Vp, why? You were all for a miller lynch all game?
I'm old now.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm saying she should be eliminated before she gets to endgame, be that by a lynch or vig, but I don't even see her being a miller as people's reasoning for being on the lynch. Lots of players are largely hopping on the wagon for convoluted and regurgitated reasoning as far as I can see. If she really has a cop investigation, then let the scum take care of her. They don't want her outing one of them or confirming an innocent.

Now, I know you are going to say we can only take her word on that, but it is very simple to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth: we lynch her or vig her after she reveals the investigation. If she flips what she says she is, it's likely she was telling the truth. If she flips scum, then all the better and we can assess her "investigation" from there.

There is no point lynching her today over people who have actually acted scummy. The only benefit to the SB wagon that I see is if she flips town (and I'm inclined to think she might), we are going to be able to look back and pick all the scumbags off without much trouble.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:08 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Mmm.

Ok. 3 am here so I'm going to sleep on it. Remember if we don't lynch sb, we lose a different role. Instead, so it's not quite a simple a tradeoff as it would be otherwise.
I'm old now.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

SC wrote:Mmm.
It's delicious, I know.
SC wrote:Ok. 3 am here so I'm going to sleep on it. Remember if we don't lynch sb, we lose a different role. Instead, so it's not quite a simple a tradeoff as it would be otherwise.
But if she's really a cop, then only a very stupid scum would let her live to either out them or confirm someone else. I see no downside to letting her live through at least the night.
YOUR AD HERE

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Papa Zito »

VP Baltar wrote:Now, I know you are going to say we can only take her word on that, but it is very simple to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth: we lynch her or vig her after she reveals the investigation. If she flips what she says she is, it's likely she was telling the truth. If she flips scum, then all the better and we can assess her "investigation" from there.
I like this plan, except for the part where she's roleblocked (if actually town).
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 am

Post by dramonic »

I agree we should let her live. If she makes it we get a confirmation. If she doesn't... maybe what blocks/kills her will end up like SpyreX.
I'm a hoot
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:21 am

Post by milkshake »

I like this plan, except for the part where she's roleblocked (if actually town).
And (although this goes without saying), if she's scum she can just innocent report an innocent person.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

but that's not a bad thing milkshake.
I'm a hoot
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 am

Post by stark »

Papa Zito wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Now, I know you are going to say we can only take her word on that, but it is very simple to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth: we lynch her or vig her after she reveals the investigation. If she flips what she says she is, it's likely she was telling the truth. If she flips scum, then all the better and we can assess her "investigation" from there.

unvote

That's probably best.

Let's lynch Rosso

Vote: Rosso Carne
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Yes, kill the closest to confirmed town, it's definitely optimal <_<
I'm a hoot
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:The following people need to post immediately: tubby, Sajin, Plum, Llama, SocioPath, Kscope, Vaya, Kise....preferably with a vote for Benmage.
VP Baltar wrote:Chamber, what are your thoughts ona benmage lynch? (God, I hate when people make me campaign this hard to lynch scum)
Ever campaign this hard on a townie?

You and vollkan just keep saying my logic isnt sound. But saying one thing, and illustrating is another thing, and you've both failed to illustrate my faults.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 am

Post by milkshake »

but that's not a bad thing milkshake.
So we lynch her tomorow no matter what. Then if she flips town we have a confirmed innocent, but if she flips scum we have nothing. If she's town she could also concievably have investigated a guilty person. If we lynch her now, if she flips town we have nothing, and if she flips scum we have nothing (except a scum lynch, just like if we lynch her tomorow).

Right, so we're
possibly
getting a confirmed cop investigation out of the deal. I guess if she's town she'll probably die or get roleblocked in the night though. So if she's scum she might claim she got roleblocked... well it still wouldn't be any different from lynching her today.

So basically, delaying lynch Snow_Bunny would mean we would have to lynch someone today with less information rather than tomorow with more information, but it is concievable that if town Snow_Bunny survives the night investigation in tact, we'll get an investigation.

Ok, sorry to think out loud so noisily.
If
we actually follow through with this, I'm happy to wait until tomorow. However, here's my problem: I feel like tomorow we might have a lot of better information to make a good lynch from, whereas today I don't know who we would lynch.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

1) No.

2) I disagree.
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:1) No.
Well glad I can be your first time.

bam bam bam bpew bpew bpew
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Benmage wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Bicker bicker.
VP Baltar wrote:Bicker?
Bicker!

Bicker bicker bicker.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am

Post by dramonic »

I still endorse the Bm lynch if Chamber can give a serious reason for his reads
I'm a hoot
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I like VP as well. If somehow I survive this night, tomorrow I claim my results and then die lynched.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”