Khamisa (1): Netlava
dramonic (1): Looker
Locke Lamora (1): Slepz
Vino (1): Khamisa
Netlava (1): Yankee

Not Voting (0)

With 12 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
Deadline is October 20th.

Slepz is being replaced. Thanks Yankee for agreeing to cross-replace!
Immoral Acts: 0
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Netlava »

Unvote, vote: Yankee

I find Yankee scummy, and I feel like his bandwagon could use a little momentum.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by Yankee »

ok, join my bandwagon if you like, just makes you more scummy in my eyes because you didnt even explain why you think I am scummy. Just jumped on bandwagon with little to no explanation other then you wanted another vote on me. How is that not scummier then whatever it is you think i have done to appear so scummy?
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by Looker »

Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1911199#1911199]Post 238[/url] wrote:
Netlava wrote:Nikanor, I noticed that you said that Yankee needed to be lynched earlier. What do you think of Yankee atm?
I still think he needs to be lynched. I'd be okay with a Looker lynch as well.
Unvote. Vote: Yankee.
Moi? What did I do?
Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1911252#1911252]Post 240[/url] wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:What's the case on Yankee again?
Read above.

If Yankee flips scum, I'm going to remember this post of yours, Snow.
And hopefully so will everyone else if Yankee flips town, you can't bully people into believing what you believe. Ask my science teacher :P
Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1911390#1911390]Post 243[/url] wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:The above is not enough. What's the case?
I'm not going to explain it to you. Just read Yankee's posts. Do you not find him scummy?
Apparently not. The only way that should have worked was if Snow hadn't already read. A re-read with no guidance shouldn't yield different results, but o well. :roll:
Vino's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1911790#1911790]Post 247[/url] wrote:Here we go.
Vote: Nikanor

* For refusing to back up his votes with more than just "Don't you agree?"
* For going back and forth between votes to see which one will stick.
* For talking so flippantly about lynching lovers.

Not that I disagree with what Nikanor is saying, as I find Yankee and Looker both to be moderately scummy, but I find the way that he's going about it to be rather underhanded, and I'd like to hear Nik's opinions on the matter. (There's that stance vs behavior thing again!)

Snow Bunny, I presume you did a read of Yankee's posts like Nik asked you to, since you say you agree that he's scummy. What exactly do you find to be scummy?
So Nik is a wolf in sheep's clothing? Great... :?
Yankee's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1912258#1912258]Post 252[/url] wrote:ok, join my bandwagon if you like, just makes you more scummy in my eyes because you didnt even explain why you think I am scummy. Just jumped on bandwagon with little to no explanation other then you wanted another vote on me. How is that not scummier then whatever it is you think i have done to appear so scummy?
Refering to this?
Netlava's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1911899#1911899]Post 251[/url] wrote:
Unvote, vote: Yankee

I find Yankee scummy, and I feel like his bandwagon could use a little momentum.
Because, if so, she included reasons in the following posts. She thinks you're scum with Khamisa for the most part.

Netlava's Post 136 (Too long to quote)
Netlava's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1902874#1902874]Post 198[/url] wrote:Could be tunnel vision, but I find Yankee kind of scummy also.
Netlava's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1906660#1906660]Post 217[/url] wrote:I was going to whine about Slepz's lurking, but I see he's getting replaced, so looking at the list and scanning for lurkers (sorry, standard procedure here), I notice khamisa still isn't saying anything. Still happy with my vote.

Yankee's reasons for voting me are weird. I mean, first of all he says that being "insightful" is out of character for me. I'd like to think that I'm always insightful, but that's besides the point. Yankee's only played one game with me, so saying that me being insightful is out of character is a slight stretch. But more importantly, I can't follow his line of thought. If you say that I'm being "insightful," that's a good thing, right? So why would I be your top suspect? Even including the "out of character" line of thought, I still don't think it makes sense.

Yankee, if you think my post was "insightful," does that mean you agree with my points on khamisa?
But what catches my eye is the following.
Nikanor's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1903233#1903233]Post 199[/url] wrote:What we need right now is a quickly-built bandwagon with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever.
Unvote. Vote: Looker.
Because I'm wondering, does this quickly-assembled wagon on Yankee fit the bill? And, if so, what are its intentions? Are we trying to lynch Yankee or just draw out the scum? Are we trying to pressure Yankee? I don't know what's going on here. I actually thought we were trying to draw out the scum, because...well...that's just what I thought... :roll:
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 am

Post by molestargazer »

Battousai replaces Slepz. Welcome to the game!

Activity is also good. Good going, folks!

Don't forget it's deadline on October 20th.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, I'm here.

I don't have time for an in depth analysis, but the scum are: Netlava, Snow_Bunny, and Looker.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Battousai wrote:Ok, I'm here.

I don't have time for an in depth analysis, but the scum are: Netlava, Snow_Bunny, and Looker.
And you base this attack on...?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Due to an error, I have to replace out. But here are my thoughts pre-error.

Yankee
- Post 93- Votes someone for doing something scummy while at the same time adding doubt to the vote/wagon

Looker
- Post 111- Useless. You posted before and during the discussion of lover claim on that page, yet didn't give your input.

Looker
- Post 194- Given ultimatum, but responds with condescendence on whether or not she should care about it.

Head Honcho
- Post 195- Discrediting the idea of an ultimatum, followed up by putting his suspicion of the receiving end of the ultimatum without actually committing.

Dramonic
- Post 197- votes with no posted reason

Yankee
- Post 224- Burnout.... should have had a lynch by now

Scummiest person probably looker

Oh and my previous scum list was just a joke. All three people I listed either played in a game with me or I modded a game with them in it.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 am

Post by molestargazer »

Agh. Be careful with your Role PMs, guys.
We now need a replacement again.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Khamisa »

Vote: Yankee

Battousai wrote:Yankee- Post 224- Burnout.... should have had a lynch by now
When you get the time, Batt, can you better explain what this means?
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Well, yes. He's kind of scummy. Vote: Yankee
I'm going to remember this, too~.
Vino wrote:* For refusing to back up his votes with more than just "Don't you agree?"
Most of my suspicion comes from gut.
* For going back and forth between votes to see which one will stick.
Yup. I found both Looker and Yankee to be scummy. I have no idea why you people have such difficulties building a solid bandwagon. :/
* For talking so flippantly about lynching lovers.
What's your point? If we never lynch any lovers, we will lose. You wouldn't want that, would you?
Head_Honcho wrote:Lol. It is scummy to ask why someone is being railroaded?
It is scummy to ask for the case on confirmed scum, yes. Not that I'm calling him confirmed scum, but as I said in the thing you quoted, I'll only take Snow's post into consideration if Yankee flips scum.
Vino wrote:Snow Bunny, I presume you did a read of Yankee's posts like Nik asked you to, since you say you agree that he's scummy. What exactly do you find to be scummy?
I notice that Snow_Bunny has ignored this. If Yankee flips scum, Snow deserves a lynch for her obvious distancing on Yankee.
Looker wrote:Moi? What did I do?
Lots of stuff. :P If it makes you feel any better, I think Yankee is scummier.
And hopefully so will everyone else if Yankee flips town, you can't bully people into believing what you believe. Ask my science teacher
That wasn't the point of me posting that. The point is that Snow looks like Yankee's buddy, even more so now with her vote on Yankee.
Apparently not. The only way that should have worked was if Snow hadn't already read. A re-read with no guidance shouldn't yield different results, but o well.
But it did. And do you know what that means? It means that she's scum with Yankee.

~~~~~
At this point in my post, I notice that the Yankee wagon has been built much too quickly for him to be scum. Disregard everything I've said about Yankee being scummy for now. Snow_Bunny is scum for her vote on Yankee.
Unvote. Vote: Snow_Bunny.

~~~~~
Looker wrote:Because I'm wondering, does this quickly-assembled wagon on Yankee fit the bill? And, if so, what are its intentions? Are we trying to lynch Yankee or just draw out the scum? Are we trying to pressure Yankee? I don't know what's going on here. I actually thought we were trying to draw out the scum, because...well...that's just what I thought...
Maybe. Why are you asking?
Khamisa wrote:When you get the time, Batt, can you better explain what this means?
Battousai replaced out, unfortunately.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Vino »

Battau, hello and goodbye.
Nikanor wrote:Most of my suspicion comes from gut.
That's not very useful to the rest of us. I don't mind you basing your suspicions on gut, but I do mind you telling everybody else that they should vote based on your gut feeling and no other evidence. Can you back up your cause with post citations, even if just pointing to the ones that strike your gut?
Nikanor wrote:Yup. I found both Looker and Yankee to be scummy. I have no idea why you people have such difficulties building a solid bandwagon. :/
In turn, I'm not sure why you are so enthusiastic about the concept of bandwagoning.
Nikanor wrote:If we never lynch any lovers, we will lose. You wouldn't want that, would you?
The operating word was "flippantly." Obviously for town to win, one town-aligned lover will have to die. However, there's also two town-aligned lovers that don't have to die and what I resent is you talking flippantly about them dying. The two town-aligned lovers are one of the town's greatest assets right now, but you don't seem to think so.
Nikanor wrote:The point is that Snow looks like Yankee's buddy, even more so now with her vote on Yankee.
Don't mind me, just saving this for later.

@Snow_White, I would like an reply, if not an answer.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Vino »

Shit I meant Snow_Bunny. Game confusion still going on, I'm in another game with someone named "Snow White" sorry!
Show
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by Yankee »

Well guys, for the benefit of the town, i am going to lynch myself. Here is my reasoning:

I am a lover, and my partner is a potential scum anyways. So if I die tonight then you will know who at least the treacherous lover is. Sorry Head honcho, but it is to benefit the town. Now if me and Head Honcho are both Townies, then i believe the other townie lover should claim so that you know who the treacherous lover is. So finally.....

Unvote, Vote: Yankee

And that should be the hammer. gg guys, Go Town!

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by Yankee »

Oh, also i do this to help the mod a little as well, now you dont need a replacement, Battousai can still replace in because it was my PM that was sent to him by mistake.

Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Netlava »

Yankee, how many votes is it to lynch?
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Vino »

*facepalm*

Yankee I'm pretty sure you have six votes on you right now.

Honcho, I feel bad that your fate is tied to this guy.

If Yankee is a lover then I feel quite strongly against lynching him, and I'm hoping that people begin with the unvoting. Five days is plenty of time to decide another lynch. Also I think that the other lovers should not claim, as we don't know whether Honcho and Yankee are the town lovers or the treacherous lovers. If they are the treacherous lovers then we don't want mafia finding out who the town lovers are, and I think it's fairly likely that Yankee is scum, especially now with the self vote.
Show

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Yankee »

oh wow, i missed Nikanor's unvote..... Sorry honcho. I guess what was suggested in the beginning can be implimented in this situation with the lovers claiming or something? *rolleyes* i am such a newb. I think that after all my games on here are finished im just gonna lay off of this site, i feel so bad that i screw up so much....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Yankee »

oh yeah, by the way, i guess i should....

Unvote

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

of course I get paired up with gomer pyle over here : p. It's a shame you used my name since now there is no saving us if you are truly town, but I appreciate you not killing me.

There's no reason for the other lovers to claim yet, though I think it is moderately likely the scum already knows who the other lovers are.

And try not to take the game SO seriously Yankee, everyone is a beautiful and unique snowflake and learns to scumhunt in their own way.

I find myself doubtful of Nikanor's motives recently, but everything about Looker strikes me as scum trying his best to pretend to scumhunt, and he is still my preferred lynch for the day.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by molestargazer »

Kirbyoshi replaces Battousai/Slepz. Thanks!

The 'No, it's not lynch' VOTE COUNT

Yankee (4): Locke Lamora, Snow_Bunny, Netlava, Khamisa
Looker (2): dramonic, Head_Honcho
Nikanor (2): Vino, animorpherv1
dramonic (1): Looker
Locke Lamora (1): Kirbyoshi
Snow_Bunny (1): Nikanor

Not Voting (1): Yankee

With 12 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
Deadline is October 20th.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Vino »

Ah right. Nikanor unvoted so Yankee only put himself at L-2.

Honcho, that's what you get for betraying my love <3
Head_Honcho wrote:I think it is moderately likely the scum already knows who the other lovers are.
I presume you mean if Honcho-Yankee is the traitorous lover pair, then scum already knows who the town lover pair is. I wonder why you think that?
Show

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Post by Looker »

Battousai's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1912768#1912768]Post 255[/url] wrote:Ok, I'm here.

Not this time around, furwert :wink:
Battousai's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1912857#1912857]Post 257[/url] wrote:Due to an error, I have to replace out. But here are my thoughts pre-error.

Yankee
- Post 93- Votes someone for doing something scummy while at the same time adding doubt to the vote/wagon

Looker
- Post 111- Useless. You posted before and during the discussion of lover claim on that page, yet didn't give your input.
Looker
- Post 194- Given ultimatum, but responds with condescendence on whether or not she should care about it.
Looker's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1902456#1902456]Post 194[/url] wrote::| I'm still confused as to warnings and threats and how to deal with them. Should I care?
Head Honcho
- Post 195- Discrediting the idea of an ultimatum, followed up by putting his suspicion of the receiving end of the ultimatum without actually committing.

Dramonic
- Post 197- votes with no posted reason

Yankee
- Post 224- Burnout.... should have had a lynch by now

Scummiest person probably looker

Oh and my previous scum list was just a joke. All three people I listed either played in a game with me or I modded a game with them in it.
I stand by my Post 111 8-) and, as far as Post 194, I do not negotiate with terrorists! :shock:

And I'm always the scummiest person, why is that?

Nikanor's Post 260 - So Snow is Yankee's buddy, eh? So I was...right? :roll: Flushin' out the scum, what a devious plan, Nikanor. You are, indeed, underhanded. (If this was your intention, of course... :wink: )
Head_Honcho's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1913963#1913963]Post 269[/url] wrote:of course I get paired up with gomer pyle over here : p. It's a shame you used my name since now there is no saving us if you are truly town, but I appreciate you not killing me.

There's no reason for the other lovers to claim yet, though I think it is moderately likely the scum already knows who the other lovers are.

And try not to take the game SO seriously Yankee, everyone is a beautiful and unique snowflake and learns to scumhunt in their own way.

I find myself doubtful of Nikanor's motives recently, but everything about Looker strikes me as scum trying his best to pretend to scumhunt, and he is still my preferred lynch for the day.
I concur with the taking the game not so seriously. I used to get upset, I guess I thought I was going to die for real if someone lynched me. Now I understand that this is a game. But um...why in the F :shock: CK are you trying to lynch me?!?!? :)
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Vino wrote:I presume you mean if Honcho-Yankee is the traitorous lover pair, then scum already knows who the town lover pair is. I wonder why you think that?
Are you not sleeping well or something?

Return to “Completed Open Games”