dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Scigatt, I have no benifit to claim cop if I'm scum. If I'm scum I'm going to eb counterclaimed and we'll lynch one cop. If we get the wrong one, we lynch the other. It's lose-lose for scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Scigatt »

dramonic wrote:Scigatt, I have no benifit to claim cop if I'm scum. If I'm scum I'm going to eb counterclaimed and we'll lynch one cop. If we get the wrong one, we lynch the other. It's lose-lose for scum.
Assuming that you are scum(for this entire paragraph), you likely would have lost already, or very soon, had you not claimed. What you did was to buy some time, time in which you hoped anything could happen.

[/assumption]I gave you the benefit of the doubt by unvoting. However, there are things that bother me about you(Khamisa's protests, mostly, but also other things like the somewhat peculiar timing of your claim(post 216 instead of 214), both of those occuring after Alduskkel said it was okay to claim with a useful innocent result(post 204), and your D1 slip.), so I'm keeping a 'rearguard' suspicion on you. I will look up other suspects, though.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Having the choice between a 5% chance of victory and a 0% chance of victory, I'd pick the 5% anytime. Claiming as scum is suicidal.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 am

Post by semioldguy »

I am not the Cop.

I am more suspicious of Snow_Bunny than I am of Alduskkel. She has been quiet most of the game and the removal of her vote from Khamisa, even though it was a random vote, didn't really come with a reason or a vote somewhere else and it seemed as she was just making an excuse to get her vote off.

When the vote starts swinging more toward Khamisa and away from dramonic vs. Scigatt, Snow_Bunny becomes even more quiet. Yes, she was sick, but toward deadline this was surely not the case as Alduskkel noted. I would really like to hear more detailed thoughts from her on the two of us.

The strongest point I see against Alduskkel is that he could not have prevented Khamisa's lynch. Not too sure what to think of the fact that he brought it up himself first, but speculation on that likely won't help.

Vote: Snow_Bunny

@Snow_Bunny
What role did you have in the previous game before we restarted?

@Alduskkel
I think that analysis is an accurate representation of the events. Khamisa didn't really give much to go on, and Snow_Bunny was not much better. I'd like to go back and note down your play during all of that, but I will do that later as I want to check in to my other games and the doctor says I shouldn't be in a sitting position for too long due to my back. Fortunately I have more free time than I know what to do with for the next week though (hooray disability pay!) and I'll be back hopefully later tonight or tomorrow to do this.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Scigatt »

Let me look over the tread and reorient myself for a while.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

semioldguy wrote:I am not the Cop.

I am more suspicious of Snow_Bunny than I am of Alduskkel. She has been quiet most of the game and the removal of her vote from Khamisa, even though it was a random vote, didn't really come with a reason or a vote somewhere else and it seemed as she was just making an excuse to get her vote off.

When the vote starts swinging more toward Khamisa and away from dramonic vs. Scigatt, Snow_Bunny becomes even more quiet. Yes, she was sick, but toward deadline this was surely not the case as Alduskkel noted. I would really like to hear more detailed thoughts from her on the two of us.

The strongest point I see against Alduskkel is that he could not have prevented Khamisa's lynch. Not too sure what to think of the fact that he brought it up himself first, but speculation on that likely won't help.

@Snow_Bunny
What role did you have in the previous game before we restarted?
I was VT, and remain VT. Why this matters again?

I did not post anything near the deadline because I had nothing useful to add. Neither Khamisa's nor dram's wagons were appealing to me. What else I was going to say? I unvoted her because my vote was purely random. Would you have preferred my vote to stay where it was? Why?

Btw, your vote jumping is scummy. You voted for Khamisa without much of a case (Post 136). Then, you voted Cass, again with much of a case. Rather opportunistic to me. It seemed you tried to bus Khamisa, then moved for a better lynch for your team.

Vote: SoG
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Alduskkel »

S_B, are you trying to say you had
zero
suspects at the end of Day 1? If you had any suspicions, you should have voiced them and voted. Instead you chose to ignore the thread and quietly let it sit until deadline.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote

I'm going to reread the three suspects ^^
I'm a hoot
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:16 am

Post by semioldguy »

I asked what role you had previously to compare play-styles between the two games. You said in this game wasn't as appealing as it was the first time and were having trouble getting into it.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, I was seer last game.

Odds love me, I was the efficient cop twice ^^
I'm a hoot
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:34 am

Post by semioldguy »

I thought I was the Seer last game... must have been the cop. Deleted my PM from that one.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Scigatt »

As I said before, I was Werewolf. While we are on this topic, here's me old role PM(which I promised a long time ago):
Amished wrote:You are a werewolf goon, along with your partner XXXXX who is also a werewolf goon.

Each night you may submit a name to me through PM or in quicktopic to be killed. The last name submitted will be the person chosen to die.

You may only talk with your partner during the Night Phase. Communication at any other period of time is risking a mod-kill depending on the severity of the offense. Seriously, only talk at night.

You win when you become at least half of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

The link to your QuickTopic is here:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/cegMFYWs5a3

You may talk during confirmations, I will let you know in QT when discussion has to cease.

Please confirm in thread here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1855839
Also, I was the one who requested that N1 be extended.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

why?
I'm a hoot
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Scigatt »

dramonic wrote:why?
I was starting up a new game and I didn't want to have to get it up and running and play this game at the same time.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, what's the point of discussing previous roles?

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by semioldguy »

To potentially compare playstyles. I think that question has been answered a couple times now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

SB, why'd you ignore post 231?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My bad. No, I had suspects, but nothing regarding the coming deadline. And truth be told, I had no motivation whatsoever to start a discussion so near the deadline, specially after coming out from my sickness. Blame me if you will, but as someone else said, if I was scum, I had the chance to help Khamisa and probably myslynch, and I didn't. What does that tell you?

In the other hand, we have SoG rather scummy play... So, yeah.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why didn't you at least vote?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What would have been the point?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

showing your suspicions
I'm a hoot
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 am

Post by semioldguy »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Blame me if you will, but as someone else said, if I was scum, I had the chance to help Khamisa and probably myslynch, and I didn't. What does that tell you?
This doesn't really tell me much of anything to help your case.

If you are using this logic and also voting me it doesn't really makes sense to use that as a defense because I also could have voted to keep Khamisa from being lynched. Using this as a point to your defense is hypocritical considering your vote.

Keeping your suspicions to from the town is scummy. Even if you liked neither wagon, voicing your suspicions is pro-town. Having no motivation to have discussion during an impending deadline is scummy.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm.

My secon pick would be Aldu.
I'm a hoot
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, I'm at L-1? Nice. Any roads, I don't think I can prevent my lynch, as the wagon is based on something I didn't want to do at the end of D1 and that can be easily interpreted as scummy (although I still say that I could have provoked a myslynch if I were scum, but well.) I recommend you to look after SoG tomorrow, then. Really, if you read him on ISO you'll see.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by afatchic »

Vote Count!!

At the top of next page! Didn't want it in the last post of a page.
Last edited by afatchic on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”