Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi all, I'm back. I think I'll post my thoughts on a numbered list; hopefully they won't get too jumbled that way.

1. RayFrost, thank you for clarifying my gender. It was greatly appreciated.

2. I also wondered what a pro-town cult would do. What if Scum/SK was culted?

3. I don't think people realize that we
must
lynch scum today.

4. I'm under the impression that between Haylen, RayFrost, and J-Fox there are two scum members, the one that isn't being the SK. I think that the last scum member lies between Chibo and CB.

5. Assuming that #4 is correct, (which obviously can't be done, but that's the best idea of roles I have at this point )then I feel that we should look for our lynch between Haylen, RayFrost, and J-Fox. D3 we can see about our PRs; I see that as more of a safe possibility.

6. If we were lynching randomly between Haylen, RayFrost, and J-Fox,( which we are
not
,) assuming again that #4 is correct, then I think there would be a 67% chance that we'd lynch correctly. That's why I'm planning to look at each of them in iso when I have the chance.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

If you get recruited into the cult, it acts like a mason group for town. The leader dying means no more can be culted. I dunno what'd happen with a scum/sk attempt. I think the leader would die....

re #4 of pome:

Of course, you just stated that you don't think chibo/CB could be the SK with the other scum/town...

Also, of course you would assume that all but one other is scum/sk, since you would take for granted you are town... however, nobody has that same luxury for anybody but themselves. Thus, that'd be a false dichotomy to take for anybody but you.
don't you feel silly now?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Ray, I'm saying what I've got. I understand you don't have access to my role pm.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:14 am

Post by canadianbovine »

so, pome, it looks like the logical way for this day to work is to lynch one of haylen, jfox, and rayfrost, correct?

2/3 chance we hit scum out of those three?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

canadianbovine wrote:so, pome, it looks like the logical way for this day to work is to lynch one of haylen, jfox, and rayfrost, correct?

2/3 chance we hit scum out of those three?
Should be. The SK should be the other one.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm considering voting Haylen, or maybe RayFrost.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 am

Post by J-Fox »

What's your reasoning Pome?

Chibo has completely ignored my questions. Till he answers them

Vote: Chibo
(this will stay if your answers aren't satisfactory)
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Thas must be the second or third time...

The way I see it:

Pom= VT

-->Therefore, only one of Chibo/CB can be town. (Last post I was leaning Chibo town, but I've been contemplating, and I see him as more likely scum. See my previous posts D3 for additional reasoning.)

-->With that assumption, the scum and the SK lie between Haylen, RayFrost, J-Fox, and either Chibo/CB(, the one that isn't town).

-->I don't see how CB could be the SK, (with his tracking ability, )and and I don't see how Chibo could be the SK, and him being scum makes much more sense(, again, see my previous posts D3).

-->That leaves 2/3 scum members between Haylen, RayFrost, and J-Fox, as well as the SK.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Pomegranate wrote:I'm considering voting Haylen, or maybe RayFrost.
Oh yes, vote the one who is <--> this close to puking right now.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 am

Post by J-Fox »

Nah I mean for putting Haylen before Ray and Ray before me Pome? (Sorry, didn't make that clear)
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

J-Fox wrote:Nah I mean for putting Haylen before Ray and Ray before me Pome? (Sorry, didn't make that clear)
That's based mainly on gut; you're all somewhat close in my mind.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

haylen maybe you should request a replacement?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Wild Chibo has fled!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Haylen »

canadianbovine wrote:haylen maybe you should request a replacement?
No, I have pig flu, I'm not dying. I'll post this afternoon.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Sorry about that, I was out all weekend at the VGXPO and I couldn't give online at the person's place I was staying at.

Either way -_- ...

I find it interesting that CB has not proclaimed suspicions of me in the past particularly (besides the first tracking) and I was stupid enough to follow what he said and not nightkill to help prove my innocence which could have been a potential kill on scum that we really needed.

Now when I realize the real truth behind it and try to call him out, he immediately says he's sure I'm scum and votes me. I almost want to think of it as a OMGUS vote.

I couldn't answer your questions JFox because of what I said at the top of the post. You could have seen my other games as well where I said the same thing. It's one thing to vote me if I flat out ignore your questions, but I didn't ignore them since I didn't post in the game at all since I wasn't here. I will answer them now, but I'm a little suspicious of the vote you placed on me.
J-Fox wrote:I am at a complete loss as to why Chibo is so willing to follow Pome. Your logic that it's because the towns in such a precarious position completely falls flat if you consider that if Bovine is the town tracker, then we lose a PR if we lynch him. If we lynched Pome (not suggesting this btw, this is hypothetical), and he turns out VT, yes it would ofc be crippling for the town, but not as bad as losing a PR, we'd most likely be fucked if we lynch any member of the town today, but lynching a PR would fuck us over even worse than a VT. So why is it for the good of the town to blindly follow Pome? What makes him more likely to be telling the truth than Bovine?
Crippling? lol no. It would be game over. If SK or Town gets lynched today, the game is over. Simple as that. If there is any chance for the game to continue, mafia needs to be lynched. I'm not following anyone at this point. I suppose I just used Pome's VT claim as an example of sorts. At this point I'm just saying to the SK and VT - whoever you are - vote CB with me if you want any chance in winning the game, unless we can find someone we have more of a chance of being scum and those two would vote for them, then I will switch my vote to that person. I just feel that statistically we have the best chance of CB being scum over anyone else.
J-Fox wrote: Why?? You've given no reasoning whatsoever for putting the town at such risk with rash tactics of putting someone at -1, where the scum could just pounce and win if you're wrong about Bovine. This is starting to make me deeply deeply suspicious that one of you or Pome are scum, and I'm suspecting you more at the moment for your ridiculous plans.
I don't really believe the claim anymore, idk why I said I did tbh. However, I don't need to know who is who for this plan to work. Believe me, I would say it if I could. However if I said this plan outloud, then it could easily be stopped by the mafia. Just believe me in that if the 3 of us (me, sk, and other townie) can get a supposed mafia member to L-1, we're fine.

The mafia has a 100% full proof way of winning right now and I'm honestly surprised they haven't thought of it yet. We (town and SK) need to act fast to do what we can to stop the 100% mafia plan. There is a way the town can block it if we do as I say.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

Post by RayFrost »

what's the vote count?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Haylen »

Chibo wrote: The mafia has a 100% full proof way of winning right now and I'm honestly surprised they haven't thought of it yet. We (town and SK) need to act fast to do what we can to stop the 100% mafia plan. There is a way the town can block it if we do as I say.
Why are you thinking in the same way scum would? I can see the benefits to it...but why? Can you explain what drew you to this conclusion? Or would it be devastating for the town if you did?

My gut at the moment is saying Bacon and J-Fox scumteam. Dunno why, just is.

ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

The cards are stacked against us obvious. It's 3 scum, 1 SK, and 2 townies left in the game. I played out every situation in my head of how the day could turn out to even see if it was still possible for the town to win, and yes, there is only one or two possible ways the town has any hope of winning. One of the ways are kind of iffy (though the other, if the town listens to my plan is full proof to at least have this game go for one more day). Likewise, I had wondered from the mafias point of view to see all of their options, so we avoid those options. It was interesting to think also considering that they have more people than anyone else. And yes, the mafia have a 100% full proof way of winning the game right now, but luckily they haven't acted on it (since they haven't done it yet). I can not say what it is, because if I do, lol they'll do it. There is one way the town can counter this plan, but again, the other town and SK have to follow what I said. The three of us just need to get one of the mafia members down to L-1. That's the plan at the moment.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

ChiboSempai wrote:The cards are stacked against us obvious. It's 3 scum, 1 SK, and 2 townies left in the game. I played out every situation in my head of how the day could turn out to even see if it was still possible for the town to win, and yes, there is only one or two possible ways the town has any hope of winning. One of the ways are kind of iffy (though the other, if the town listens to my plan is full proof to at least have this game go for one more day). Likewise, I had wondered from the mafias point of view to see all of their options, so we avoid those options. It was interesting to think also considering that they have more people than anyone else. And yes, the mafia have a 100% full proof way of winning the game right now, but luckily they haven't acted on it (since they haven't done it yet). I can not say what it is, because if I do, lol they'll do it. There is one way the town can counter this plan, but again, the other town and SK have to follow what I said. The three of us just need to get one of the mafia members down to L-1. That's the plan at the moment.
from everyones perspective [but yours and mine],

it would be better to try to vote for one of jfox, haylen, and rayfrost.

if you and i continually argue, we are getting no where.

from pomes point of view its safer to lynch one of those. 2/3 chance that we hit scum. thats 66%.

Now if we try to push for the others [ i push for yours and you push for mines] lynch, others aren't going to know which one. We
may
know who is town and who is scum, but for them, its 50% 1/2 chance of scum.
so please help the town, chibo?

you may have some master plan to help the town but trust me, from everyones perspective but yours, the plan that you cant tell anyone, the fact that you hide it is very very scummy, and i suggest you stop.

also: its bovine, not bacon.

bovines are cows

and bacons are pigs.

please do not confuse us cows and pigs, down on the farm, we hate the confusion.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm planning on voting soon. The discussion is excessive. We've established what is known already. Idon't feel comfortable following Chibo atm.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

unvote: Chibo

its better to lynch one of the other three for the town.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

How bout RayFrost?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Pomegranate wrote:How bout RayFrost?
was this directed at me?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yeah, I guess.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

im sorry my internet is very crappy, the weather in san francisco is very crappy,

weather.com gave rain a 100% chance for today, and sure enough it rained like a mother. not sure how many inches, but "flat" streets were flooded. my modem always does poorly.

in answer to your question, I have absolutely no problem lynching Rayfrost.

recently however, you said haylen over rayfrost.

What made you decide to do this change?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”