The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by stark »

milkshake wrote:
Would it be a terrible idea to consider talking about Rosso?
Rosso = annoying town double voter. Yes?
--------------------
stark wrote: Just an interesting thing I noticed in my iso of KK
KK wrote:
SocioPath in particular was scummy as he pushed ~Jordan' to blow up Rosso Carne over a perceived jester claim.
Possible Chainsaw?
KK wrote: @ SocioPath: Why did you push for ~Jordan' to kill Rosso Carne? Did you honestly believe that he was a jester? Did you honestly think that was the best play?
Again?
KK wrote: Do you think Rosso Carne is scum?
Kublai Khan wrote:
unvote

Wait..

Does Rosso Carne want to place the 13th vote?
Making sure partner is on the wagon?

A strange attachment to essentially a non-player
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm...So SpryeX is claiming to of given the miller a black potion, that also made him fake a death scene. And the miller got a one-shot cop.

Hrmmm

Well why aren't people willing to let him use this investigation? Did he state who he wanted to use it on?

I'm not really sure why SB claimed he got anything....talk about encouraging a roleblocker.

I see the reasoning behind wanting him dead, but I still think SpryeX is a better choice as aforementioned.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

SerialClergyman wrote:
We have no clue what PR's scum might have this game. So its too much speculation.
Rubbish. You of all people shouldn't be talking about speculation, some of your theories have been well within the speculative. I see no reason for scum to target a miller who was likely to be knocked off otherwise, with either a negative or positive ability.
Did SB ever reveal what the oneshot ability gained was?
How did you miss this??? Not only is it important, Sajin missed it and was told about it just last page! How did you miss it twice??
Weekend was rough. And football.

SpryeX only claimed to have targeted him after he was put under pressure right....He could be lying entirely and we have noway to know. What if he never targeted him, and his claim is a lie(or parts a lie).

A SpryeX lynch does clear up a lot of speculation into this game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

No, SpyreX hinted heavily at targetting SB (who is female, btw) way before any pressure was applied.
You're not reading the game, you're ignoring a bunch of important things... Geez, fine, we can let SB have her investigation!

Unvote
Vote: Benmage
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

What in the HELL?

I don't even know where to begin.

Well, one thing: @SB - anything interesting happen to YOU last night?
This was Spy's first post of today.
I'm old now.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Yeah, I'm not really sure where the confusion lies.

3rd party SpyreX might want to hit Snow_Bunny for just the reason he gave: "It's the protown thing to do, lulz"

Scum SpyreX might target her because some people declared her obvtown.

I agree that our wheels seem to be spinning a bit. Someone do something scummy.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

SerialClergyman wrote:

What in the HELL?

I don't even know where to begin.

Well, one thing: @SB - anything interesting happen to YOU last night?
This was Spy's first post of today.
Hmmm

Maybe neither Spy or SB should be todays lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:No, SpyreX hinted heavily at targetting SB (who is female, btw) way before any pressure was applied.
You're not reading the game, you're ignoring a bunch of important things... Geez, fine, we can let SB have her investigation!

Unvote
Vote: Benmage
Retarded....I'm asking a few questions I missed over the weekend in my quick skim. If I was scum, I'd cruise and reread it to be meticulous and careful.. Come on, I'm a better scum than that.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:SB, when can you use you investigation?
At night.

@Ben: Then, what do you propose?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Scum SpyreX might target her because some people declared her obvtown.
Possible but unlikely. Spyrex was in Emerald City Mafia (Mafia 96) with me, Kublai Khan, CKD, VP Baltar and possibly others who I can't remember off the top of my head, where KK rode a miller claim as scum to victory.

So he'd know that anyone in that game would be very suspicious of the miller.

Also - KK attacking the miller hard D1 is exactly what we did as scum in the last game - Zazie attacked KK's miller claim, died and flipped scum and noone questioned KK again. You can WIFOM whether he as scum was likely to try the same gambit again, but there you go.
I'm old now.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Saying I'm retarted doesn't change the fact you've been botching the game through and through. If you weren't scum, you might actually care about the outcome of the game and what's happening instead of posting the same questions that have been answered already and launching highly illogical accusations.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
@Ben: Then, what do you propose?
Er I dont know exactly yet. A good portion of me wants to still go for SpryeX to test some of the other theories.

I'd be for a Kscope lynch, hes useless.

Other people I find scummy off the top of my head in no real particular order include:
DGB
Vaya
Kise
Sajin
Tubby(??i forget)

@Drac :roll:
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

A DGB wagon sounds good.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Snow_Bunny wrote:A DGB wagon sounds good.
Do you think DGB is scum? Why?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by vollkan »

Benmage wrote:
vollkan wrote: This is just stupid flavour tunneling.
I disagree...sorry if you dislike my reasoning.
No. You don't get to "disagree". Either you justify what you said or you admit my superiority.

The post I was referring to was, for the benefit of everyone else:
Benmage wrote:
Spy wrote:
I am The Alchemist. I make potions
but don't know what I make
but yet people still want them. There's a war on but I don't care - I have a new set of potions and want to find out what they do.
You dont know what they do....
Spy wrote: I am The Alchemist. I make potions but don't know what I make but yet people still want them. There's a war on but I don't care -
I have a new set of potions and want to find out what they do.
But you have a new set and want to find out what they do....

Odddd
Benmage wrote:d" thing makes absolutely no sense. Spyrex's flavour claim there was pretty clear: he makes potions, he has some new ones, he doesn't know what they do, and wants to test them out.

As I said, you are just latching onto anything in his posts that can possibly ground or, more accurately here, give the illusion of grounding, some basis for suspicion.

Don't again tell me you "disagree". Explain why this is "Odddd" and, more to the point, why it is at all relevant for Spyrex's alignment.

If you can't do that, then admit your point was BS from the outset.
Benmage wrote: Oh, I didnt know I was even attacking him. I was just not believing what he said and voting him...but I guess that is ridiculous.
:lol: ^ Ben admits confirmation bias in his attacks
Benmage wrote: I like how there are other votes on him equally as bad as me by your standards and yet you tunnel me....very interesting.
Whose vote/s are you talking about?

And, also, this is a classic example of deflection rather than defense.

-------------------
Also, my role PM does not mention The Giver.

-----------------------
Benmage wrote: So she does fit into the "-xr" theory and has giver info.
OH WOW! And it also fits with my syllable theory!

(seriously, I've already shown why the "-xr theory" is a load of BS. Stop pushing it)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh meant votes in general, like Kscopes...not simply votes on Spy
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

quotefail?
I'm a hoot
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

vollkan wrote: (seriously, I've already shown why the "-xr theory" is a load of BS. Stop pushing it)
No you havent, and others think it viable as well...But i mean keep tunneling me its doing wonders.(deflect :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Plum »

SpyreX wrote:Actually, total truth be told aside from: Llama, Volkan, Plum AND marginally Zito & VP I'd kill any of you if I could.
<3 + agree.
milkshake wrote:By the way...
I am an Alchemist. Each night I can give someone one of my myriad of potions (and there's alot of them). Of course they're all nice and colored... but not labeled. So I have no idea what my potions can do (but based on colors I can take somewhat of a guess).
Anyone having flashbacks to "I am a Musician?" If you're going to claim, why on earth would you call yourself an Alchemist instead of giving us your real role name? I thought we had already been over this...
Fail. He's obviously giving us a serious Rolename and I don't see why "I am an Alchemist" is bad. What, are you expecting "I am The Alchemist" or something? I do not like this overmuch.
SerialClergyman wrote:I would be fine with a spyrex lynch.
Vote: SerialClergyman

SerialClergyman wrote:I don't think Spy's story adds up and I'm suspicious of the death/ghost mechanic. I am in favour of stringing up the poltergeist.

vote Spyrex

milkshake - why can't he be called an Alchemist? He already flagged yesterday that his name didn't end in -ER.
+++ What about Spy's story "didn't add up"? What's suspect about the ghost mechanic. QUANTIFY PLEASE.

When SC quantifies he doesn't do it to my satisfaction. The only thing I find weird about Spy's death is the "natural causes" clause.
DrippingGoofball wrote:There are some scenarios where Spyrex could be scum, now that I think about it. But they are long shots. Most likely, he's telling the truth. He's not the lynch for today.

Besides, we're still waiting for SnowBunny's explanations. With this in mind, milkshake and Clergyman's rush to wagon Spyrex is both scummy and premature. And let me be firm about something. I am not softclaiming anything. It's common sense
Papa Zito wrote:I'm a little iffy on Spyrex's claim, honestly. For one, he doesn't have the -er, which thus far (1 3rd party, 1 scum, 3 town flips) has proven a good way to judge claims.
No, because Sculptor was non-Town and non -er. The theory is for now a dark path where trespassers may be eaten by swamp monsters. The logic here is not.
milkshake wrote:
I believe that both SpyreX and Bunny are town.
I thought that they were, basically, mutually exclusive. If you believe that Spy gave SB a potion with intent to kill him, you should at least believe the Spy thought SB was scum, and you probably should also believe that SB quite possibly had an ability that "killed" Spy (or possibly turned his potion back on himself.) So why do you think Bunny is town? What about her inciting people to perform actions on her through her miller claim?
Not mutually exclusive. With everyone having a power there are any number of scenarios which could account for it. Notwithstanding that I'm still waiting to see what, if anything, SB has to day on this. Otherwise I still don't believe SB is a good play today and I certainly don't think Spy is a fruitful lynch.

And yes, I believed Spy to be quite Townie yesterday. Stuff simply has not changed about that today.
SpyreX wrote:3.) In a realm of sheer coincidence, my potion went through, nothing happened to SB that she said and someone else targeted me with something that killed me in such a manner that I appear to have killed myself and yet am still alive (and, of course this would be scum because no one is mentioning DOING this).
Considering that the potion could be an action like, for a simple example, a Doc-type protection, and considering how much power there is out there I'm inclined to believe this in conjunction with my previous read on SB which is mostly, though not totally, reinforced by the KK flip.

Especially as apparently SB claimed something interesting happened to her last night, which I didn't notice previously.
SpyreX wrote:...

Mine does not have that line specifically. However, it does reference the word Special.
*eyebrow raise*
SpyreX wrote:Look, at this point I don't even care if I am the lynch. There could be worse ones.

HOWEVER, I want people to be real clear with why they are on it.
Why does this guve me bad vibes Not very bad vibes, though.
SerialClergyman wrote:I'm not in a lynching mood yet. No one has given me a good reason why I should lynch Spyrex after he targeted SB last night. If anyone else gave her that ability, now is the time to speak. Doesn't mean I won't lynch you, Spy, because the whole role info/type thing is pretty dodgy, but I'm not feeling the scummy vibes and I'm sticking with gut over setup info for the time being.

Hm. Read back, lines up with your earlier stances considering your claimed ability &c. Ah well,
unvote

SB is bit VI. I do not like her attempted application of Occam's Razor (fail). Milkshake's erraticness is also fail, and in this context I mean scummy. I will probably get him in iso and make sure I'm seeing stuff right and pick out stuff of his that looks scummy in this very post, so don't touch that dial.
milkshake wrote:Uh-oh, I think Vollkan is lying now...
Sample PM wrote:Name: The Mod
Power Type: Active, Passive, Special, or...???
Alignment: With the Council, With the Converters, or….????
Flavor: Blah blah blah, I’m a dirty tramp
Power: Kick Ass
Win Condition: “You win when all who oppose The Council are eliminated.”, “You win when there is no way for the followers of the Council can win.”, or….???
Vollkan wrote:There are 'physical' abilities, which concern material things (example provided was a weapon).
There are 'active' actions, which relate to powers.
And (which is different to the first bit of info I received, but then again the first info wasn't provided as an exclusive list) there is also an 'other' category for different abilities.
He's telling you stuff that he wouldn't tell us? There is both "special" and "other?"

I don't usually believe that scum make obvious mistakes. But this...?
??? is generic "there are other things that can be in this slot" just like for alignment we've seen another wincon &c (with Kmd). Scum fail.

vote: milkshake

SpyreX wrote:There is no reference to The Giver in my PM
What were you doing/where were you/stuff when the Giver died/ the Inner City gates were sealed? ANYTHING? I'm looking into seeing if this theory holds any water or not, okay?

Feel better, Llama.

I have a theory that The Scribe, i.e. scum-Kublai wrote the message that SB-Miller passed on.

Notable stuff about milkshake:

-Random votes Kublai.
-Weird rolefishing/hinting about his own role in response to Kise's joke in the RVS.
-Seems willing or to desire to leave claimed 3rd-party Kmd alive after the claim.
-Accuses SpyreX of fakeclaiming with "I am an Alchemist"
milkshake wrote: I'm not the hugest fan of flavor arguments, but I can't ignore them when they appear...
Liar liar pants on fire.

Also compare this:
milkshake wrote:
So, what are you suggesting? I'm scum that somehow ghosted myself and am using it to try and kill a miller? Or..?
If you're talking to me, I'm not suggesting anything. I'm pretty happy with your post. :) The dead-next-night thing seems plausible... it's also very easily testable if we wait.
with this:
milkshake wrote:Previously, BM and I had said that we could lynch SpyreX tomorow if he didn't dissapear on his own. But I don't think that he's a ghost, and I don't see why he would be fully resurrected for just one day of life.

unvote tubby, vote: SpyreX
Why so flip-floppy? Opportunism? I smell a stench.

- Insinuates that SpyreX/Bunny being town is mutually exclusive when it clearly is not so radical a dichotomy at all - leaving room to push SB if the bandwagons swing?

-Insinuates that SB's suggestions that a Cop can target her to confirm sanity was scummy,
contradicting his earlier positions
on SB (he said her claim sounded legit and discussed the "inciting" incidents quite neutrally). This was done to further the false "either Spy or SB has to be scum" dichotomy he was pressing in the point I mentioned above. remember, HE THOUGHT SB WAS TOWN and the only thing that seem to swing this is his desire to convince Vaya that SpyreX and SB can't both be town.

- Then suggests that SB and Spy might be scumbuddies. HAH. Nice try, no cigar.

-
milkshake wrote:
You stopped me from killing myself, eh?
Is this more of your jester-vigilante-cop antics? Unless your role talks about how you kill yourself because you're totally crazy, then no.
If you believe SpyreX targeted SB with anything, he's probably not scum.
I still doubt SpyreX's claim a little bit. It seems really weird that his role would turn out to be oddly inactive just as a (claimed) tracker targets him, and that his potion, although
meant
to kill Snow_Bunny (a pro-town action), would end up having no effect. However, I can also see how, in the right semi-coincidental circumstances, it could all be true. For example, maybe SB really does do bad things to people who target her. Also, importantly, his most recent posts have been convincing for me with regards to his claim...
Despite the fact that this doesn't address Milkshake's actual flavor reasons for voting SpyreX, that the role-type, diction of rolename claim and such looked scummy.
milkshake wrote:As I previously mentioned, though, I really can't understand SB's play if she's town. Personally I wouldn't claim miller as scum, but according to people here, it is done fairly often. It would especially make sense if SB interacts with people who target her... although, it wouldn't make sense for her to half-kill those people (like what happened to SpyreX). Maybe SpyreX is secretly NK immune? Maybe he really will die tomorow (I doubt that)? Maybe SB doesn't do the same thing every time someone targets her?
See how he makes a statement - " I really can't understand SB's play if she's town" and completely fails to quantify it. He just says "I've heard that sometimes scum claim Miller. Also maybe she was drawing people to target her which would affect them but that doesn't make sense so random speculation about circumstances". Remember, this AFTER Day 1 stance on SB which was that she was unlikely to flip scum and
milkshake wrote:Oh, also I was under the definite impression that miller claim was a null-tell or slight town tell because it meant cops had something to test their sanity on.
-
milkshake wrote:I also agree wholeheartedly with the "witholding a piece of the puzzle is anti-town" thing. I'm also starting to like "SB and SpyreX's scumynesses are mutually exclusive." What I said previously about it being a prearranged scum thing seems unlikely to me now. So I suppose I should switch my vote to the other half of the Spy/SB duality, and
unvote, vote: Snow_Bunny

So, yeah. Let's all lynch Snow_Bunny and see what happens.
What I don't like about this is how Milkshake uses the completely false dichotomy he's set up to help justify the SB lynch. The logic is both BS and scummy.

-
milkshake wrote:
I agree that it's possible everything is fine, the non-ER role and the lack of 'type' is genuine and he's town, but I'm not convinced. What I AM convinced of is SB's reasoning for thinking Spy is scum (and subsequent vote of someone else) is rubbish. More 1-shot ability claiming and SB votes imho.
QFT... My position precisely (put more succintly). I also think SB's behavior regarding her 1-shot ability is scummy. She also has the fact that she was (presumably) targetted by SpyreX, but not harmed working against her, although there are many possible explanations for that.
It's possible I've missed something but I didn't see anything like that from milkshake previously. Scum grabbing onto an actual legit-looking reason and trying to pass it off as his position from before then?

- Says Vollkan is a liar when is obviously not the case. See above the milkshake reread for more details on that.

Just so we got the point:
Vote: milkshake
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by vollkan »

Reposting without quotefail
Benmage wrote:
No. You don't get to "disagree". Either you justify what you said or you admit my superiority.

Benmage wrote:
Spy wrote:
but yet people still want them. There's a war on but I don't care - I have a new set of potions and want to find out what they do.
Spy wrote: I am The Alchemist. I make potions but don't know what I make but yet people still want them. There's a war on but I don't care -

Odddd
This thing makes absolutely no sense. Spyrex's flavour claim there was pretty clear: he makes potions, he has some new ones, he doesn't know what they do, and wants to test them out.

As I said, you are just latching onto anything in his posts that can possibly ground or, more accurately here, give the illusion of grounding, some basis for suspicion.

Don't again tell me you "disagree". Explain why this is "Odddd" and, more to the point, why it is at all relevant for Spyrex's alignment.

Benmage wrote: Oh, I didnt know I was even attacking him. I was just not believing what he said and voting him...but I guess that is ridiculous.
:lol: ^ Ben admits confirmation bias in his attacks
Benmage wrote: I like how there are other votes on him equally as bad as me by your standards and yet you tunnel me....very interesting.
Whose vote/s are you talking about?

And, also, this is a classic example of deflection rather than defense.

-------------------
Also, my role PM does not mention The Giver.

-----------------------
Benmage wrote: So she does fit into the "-xr" theory and has giver info.
OH WOW! And it also fits with my syllable theory!

(seriously, I've already shown why the "-xr theory" is a load of BS. Stop pushing it)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

vollkan wrote:Reposting without quotefail
Benmage wrote:

Benmage wrote:
Spy wrote:

Odddd
This thing makes absolutely no sense. Spyrex's flavour claim there was pretty clear: he makes potions, he has some new ones, he doesn't know what they do, and wants to test them out.

Theoretically he had a bunch of potions. Their colored, not labeled or whatever. But he doesnt know what the do. (Odd1) He now has a new bunch of potions and wants to find out what they do.(What makes him more likely to know what this batch of potions do...he didnt seem to know what occurred at the onstart of today (Oddd2)) Just sounds weird to me. If you dont like my PoV. I dont care. You can shove ur superior shit up ur ass the next question you ask me is gonna be fun to answer.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

I do have a mention of the Giver in my role PM.
I'm old now.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by vollkan »

Benmage wrote: Oh meant votes in general, like Kscopes...not simply votes on Spy
Sure, I haven't commented on everything, including kscope's vote. That doesn't mean I am 'tunneling' you.
Benmage wrote:
vollkan wrote: (seriously, I've already shown why the "-xr theory" is a load of BS. Stop pushing it)
No you havent, and others think it viable as well...But i mean keep tunneling me its doing wonders.(deflect :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Yes, I did. Right here (in a part of my post that you ignored):
vollkan wrote: As I already said, for all the silly pedantic spelling "-xr" stuff you can pull out, what we see at the moment is that the town names are names of roles that people can perform. Some of those end in -er, or -or, but, absent some truly compelling evidence, it would be plainly idiotic to run on the assumption that town roles HAVE to end in -xr.

(seriously, can this please be the last pile of total craplogic I have to deal with?)
Basically, you are simply taking a trend which we have nothing to suggest is anything more than a coincidence, and are using it to justify an attack.

As I've been showing, your logic is equally consistent with it simply being a requirement that the roles be roles people can perform (at the risk of sounding tautological), and with my "syllable theory".

I can't prove your theory
wrong
, but I don't have to. It's encumbent on you to justify your faith in it.
Plum wrote: Fail. He's obviously giving us a serious Rolename and I don't see why "I am an Alchemist" is bad. What, are you expecting "I am The Alchemist" or something? I do not like this overmuch.
Sanity, at last :)

plum wrote:
Milk wrote: I'm not the hugest fan of flavor arguments, but I can't ignore them when they appear...
Liar liar pants on fire.
What do you mean by this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

vollkan wrote: Don't again tell me you "disagree". Explain why this is "Odddd" and, more to the point, why it is at all relevant for Spyrex's alignment.

It wasnt and end all amazing point, no need to look further string him up now. I simply called his flavor odd. Its my opinion.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Plum »

SpyreX wrote:What do you mean by this?
I am not ready to buy milkshake's statement that he is not the hugest fan of flavor arguments - or, I'm not willing to buy both that statement and the premise that he's Town too easily.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”