Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Amished will replace CDB.

Thanks to VP for the quick replacement hunt. Deadline will be extended by a soon to be specified amount of time along with a vote count. Tomorrow evening not 4.40am at night, I promise!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Amished »

Hiya. 63 pages isn't gonna be quick, though with my recent sleep habits I expect to get to around page 30.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Amished »

EBWOP: Hi to Juls (I was truant in Mafia ViPod); VP; and xRx (obviously truant in a different game). Zone I replaced into a game after you were lynched, and haven't played with the rest of you.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Amished »

Woo, starting off with a triple post.

I'm glad I wasted a ton of time looking at VC analysis when that's pointless as hell due to the end of D1 and early termination of D2. Fantastic. Actually reading now.

No, my name is not "Ed."
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thank God we have an active replacement for CDB.
green shirt thursdays
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Amished »

Ok, so I didn't make it as far as I thought I would (the MNF game was better than I expected) so I'm at page 10. So far I don't see why the xRx wagon stopped and (from my previous notes on vote counts) switched to Jason. I know I'm coming up to the point where it happend, just not seeing the why.

I know CDB has been inactive, but I'm not exactly sure if I have a vote out there so

Unvote

especially considering there's sometimes shortened days and I don't want to be accountable for something I haven't read yet and might lead to a mislynch. In 12 player games, I assume 3 scum, so IMO worst case scenario we're in mylo (3v5, lynch, nk, 3v3 and done).

I have a couple errands to run tomorrow, but I should have plenty of time to catch up here considering my other games at the moment.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Thanks again, Amished! You're the man. (also, I didn't know truant was your alt. heh, guess we have more games together than I knew. I think I killed you that game. :()
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

OK, I am caught up, but lack the time to post a long in depth post....however, as I was formulating a smaller version of it, I realized I saying the same fucking thing over and over again....but anyway, here we go....couple sentences about what I think of everyone.

Reck...I think he is scum. I was back and forth on him most game. When he came out and said that "his role could change" I felt he was town, but his play can not be from someone who is protown..there is just no way. Reck, if you are town in this game...I suggest you try some Mish Mash games.

VP, scum. he is just...I have listed multiple reasons why I think he is scum. If you need them again I can repost. I also dont like some of the interaction between him and reck...I can go back and quote later but I think on two occasions, reck has come out and said that he felt VP was scum, but when asked why never really followed it up with anything...nor placing a vote.....

Santos....I havent really liked his play. if he is scum with reck, Reck should go first on the off chance that Santos is telling the truth. I really think his play the last couple pages have been scummy, but I dont think he is the lynch. I am reminded of the CB lynch yesterday...I REALLY didnt think CB was the lynch yesterday, but people tried to bully me into voting....comments like "CKD is distracting from this lynch" and "CKD really doesnt want this lynch, they must be scum together" were bullshit....I am feeling much of the same way today. I am going with my gut and will not be forced into voting someone I dont want to. That being said, if there was a tie between Santos and (anyone but VP and reck) I would vote Santos.

Emp....Emp is an excellent player. He understands the game and is great at finding scum (imo)...so what the fuck is wrong with him this game? That combined with the fact that he has been on two townie lynches made me think he was scum. However, ZA coming out and saying that he used to be the SK (that is what you are doing right?) seems way too risky to be scum....unless we never had an SK, but I think we do/did.....at any rate, he is hardly CONFIRMED town and he is saying, but he is not the lynch today.

ZA...useless....but probably town (see note for Emp)....

BM (who is replacing juls??..
MOD PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRST PAGE!!)
no read here...I dont think BM gives a shit about this game, this was a cross replace deal. if either CDB/amish or juls/bm flip scum, I am going to start a policy of lynching lurkers early in games based on this fucking game.

Amish...who is replacing CDB....same as BM...though I am glad to see that he seems active...looking forward to his posts..

game on the whole...

Mod, i feel like your lack of participation has really hurt this game. I know you probably have RL problems...or whatever, but that doesnt change this fact.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Amished »

CKD: Name (I'll come to them eventually) two posts that you best feel xRx is scum. They can either be yours (a case against him) or his (that you feel was written by scum).

@VP: I think your group was the one that didn't want to risk me being a cult-cop or something; and it was the other that killed me.

No, my name is not "Ed."
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Lol @ CKD calling me a bad player.

Oh, kettle. You're so funny.

Amished, how's your re-read coming along?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CKD continues to use the "I didn't vote for CB" defense, which is almost confirming the fact (to me) that he's scum who purposely stayed off the CB wagon in order to appear townie. CB
was
a good lynch, because
he was acting scummy as hell
. The fact that CKD refused to lynch him seems like a reverse bus (I don't know if there's a technical term for it).

Also, CKD, let me get this straight... you think me, VP, and Santos are scum together? So you're saying you believe that there is a three-person scum team? How does that influence what you think about the converted-SK claim from earlier?

Not liking how Amish is asking CKD to point out two posts where I'm scummy... but didn't ask at all about VP or Santos. Seems like he'd be interested in ALL of the people CKD found scummy instead of just the one.
green shirt thursdays
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Amished »

@xRx: I'm on page 16, and I saw your cop claim. The reactions around it are interesting to say the least, and I look forward to how this is turning out.

Also, I ask people questions as I see them. CKD was the only one to post *game related content* after I replaced in, so hold your damn horses.

Two posts why you feel your top suspect is scum (same qualifications at towards CKD).

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Amished, I'm willing to let you catch up a bit. I hate when I'm trying to read and people keep piling on pages.

Santos-You need to answer this post from me and Emp's original argument against your claim. I'm still interested in your interaction with Juls, so get to it. I'm not buying this stalling act of yours any more.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Amished »

Ok, so first off, I'm going to admit to never watching any LOST episode, I replaced in cause of VP.

@anyone: Ok, Santos claimed _______ ? In what post?

@anyone (xRx most specifically, but whateves): With xRx's cop claim, has he given any results to clear somebody (clearly there's been no guilty...)?

@VP: Who's your top suspect? Santos for his claim? Somebody else?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Amished »

Well: "LOST" is the right name for the game, cause clearly a lot of people have lost their logic. Jesus. I think beating my head against a wall would be more productive, at least I'd have a hole in a wall then.

{looks at ZA's flipping out; EMP/VP tunnelfest; jason's claim; xRx's D2 claim + Santos' response to it so far, page 26}

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Amished wrote:Ok, so first off, I'm going to admit to never watching any LOST episode, I replaced in cause of VP.

@anyone: Ok, Santos claimed _______ ? In what post?

@anyone (xRx most specifically, but whateves): With xRx's cop claim, has he given any results to clear somebody (clearly there's been no guilty...)?

@VP: Who's your top suspect? Santos for his claim? Somebody else?
See, this is where you are going to get into the sheer put your head in a vice-ness of this game! (I warned you before hand)

Santos first (yes, first) claimed to be an iron townie here. Then the next day he said he was lying and is really a cop here today.

Reck, claimed to have tried investigating me but never got a result and then he magically became vanilla the same night. Here is the "no result" and here is where he says I was the target

As far as my top suspect, Santos is pretty up there because of his claim and the fact that he won't answer the questions I have put to him about it.

Emp and ZA are town, though the latter seems to be intent on not participating anymore. ckd is neutral for me. I had originally felt that Juls was playing to her town meta, but that was much earlier and BM is doing nothing for me. Your predecessor was consistently on my scum list throughout the game.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Amished »

I know you warned me. You were scum in every game I've played with you so I've learned not to trust you out of game...

First, never heard of an iron townie; what the hell was that supposed to even mean?

Santos is a cop now apparently? If so, isn't it more likely that Santos stole/ninja'd/con'd/whatever out of xRx; knows that xRx is town because of the successful cop steal? What result did he get?

Related note: I've never seen a *town* PR that could take roles. I got to the xRx claim and the way that's going, but not to santos' yet.

This would explain why Santos is so adamantly defending "knowing" that xRx is town; buddying up to a townie and lying about losing a role.

So far I agree that EMP and ZA are town, though where I am now xRx looked like best candidate for scum. (Santos' defense looked like scum partner, though your {VP} derailing of a lynch (d2 where I am when you went after CB instead) and support of xRx lynch (you keep going back to that) looks like scum too to me). Juls I don't have a read on, but she wasn't as active as everybody else up to this point. Disturbingly neutral.

Is BM to a prod limit yet? Not that our mod is always here from what I've read so far either..

tl;dr version:

What was an iron townie supposed to be?
Santos probably stole the cop from xRx (leading me to believe Santos is scum)
I want more activity.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Amished »

ckd is around with Juls/BM. I'm leaning more pro-town on him atm though. 30 pages to go *sigh*

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Amished »

Mmmm, triple post. So Juls/BM and ckd look more scummy now that I actually saw a decent sized post from both of them (pg 31).

I need to take a break, will continue on probably later tonight and hopefully get close.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Amished wrote:I know you warned me. You were scum in every game I've played with you so I've learned not to trust you out of game...
heh, guess I can't really fault you for that.
Amished wrote:What was an iron townie supposed to be?
un-nightkillable. You know, this also makes perfect sense for him to claim as scum on Day 2 because he would have known there was a vig or SK floating around there from the LL kill.
YOUR AD HERE

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I've decided that reading the entire thread is not going to happen. Iso'd Reckoner and Santos today. Notably, the former can't seem to keep his story straight on who he suspects- his stance on CDB is particularly inconsistent. Santos makes for a very interesting read. Santos - what are your thoughts on ME atm? Also, am i to take it that you are vouching for Reckoner? The whole claim thing confused me...

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Amished »

Sorry if this has been asked, but it's something that's bugging me during my readthrough:

@VP: When you turned miller or whatever; do you believe it was because of *your* question, or because of somebody else's question? And it was in the middle of the day?

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Amished wrote:@VP: When you turned miller or whatever; do you believe it was because of *your* question, or because of somebody else's question? And it was in the middle of the day?
It was expressly because of my question. The reply I received said that I became a miller as a result of the answer to my question.
YOUR AD HERE

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Amished »

The thing that bugs me about this is that for a question to turn anybody into a miller as a negative action (which is what I'm assuming compared to if you answered it another way) there'd have to be a cop, and wouldn't be able to be "lost". Transferred I can see; but not lost. (besides being killed, ofc.)

Santos better have a result today; though like I said, I've never seen a pro-town role-thief. Only a guilty would possibly be interesting, though in suspected mylo (depends on whether there's NK's this night or not from my assumptions) we can't play it like I'd want to. God I wish I knew what the hell was happening this game.

@Santos: You better have a damn good explanation stating how you were able to become a cop like you claim.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Amished wrote:The thing that bugs me about this is that for a question to turn anybody into a miller as a negative action (which is what I'm assuming compared to if you answered it another way) there'd have to be a cop, and wouldn't be able to be "lost". Transferred I can see; but not lost. (besides being killed, ofc.)
eh. I tend to agree, but lord knows there have been millers without cops before *cough*ViPod*cough*. More the exception than the rule, but still.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”