Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Crazy »

Between Starbuck's fakeclaim and me recently seeing Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D, I can't get this scene out of my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-1xI1nbao
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Crazy »

Crazy wrote:Between Starbuck's
fake
claim
Lolz. No, I'm not scum with Starbuck. XD
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I think you just slipped there, Crazy.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Gorrad »

I think you both just did.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Monkey wrote:Read below my RC.
Oh, okay. That went past me.

Does that mean Vanilla Townie or any pro-town person?
Any pro-town person, I presume.
Ask the Mod via PM.

--------------

Crazy, why haven't you learned about flavor arguments yet? I know that Llama as a player HATES flavor arguments, so I doubt he'd make it that easy for us. Hell, I'll put up an argument opposing yours just to show that it's possible. Buzz Lightyear comes in as a new toy and nobody likes him right away. He's initially a bit of an antagonist (spelling?), so why not make him scum? It could go either way.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Gorrad »

For that matter, the flavor could have him mind-controlled by Zerg, jealous of Woody, gone insane over his lack of powers, or just plain confused.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Gorrad wrote:I think you both just did.
Why do you think this?

Why both of us, but not one or the other?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Gorrad »

Crazy said fakeclaim, then quickly hushed it up. That means he knows you fakeclaimed. That means you fakeclaimed. That means you're both scum.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:07 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Mod: May I please be replaced in this game, I haven't been able to get a feel for the game with what's gone on, I apologize if I have wasted people's time
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm definitely not scum, but if you would all like to continue the lynch on me, go ahead.

I know what the outcome will be and then the town will know who to focus on for tomorrow's lynch.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

Gorrad wrote:Crazy said fakeclaim, then quickly hushed it up. That means he knows you fakeclaimed. That means you fakeclaimed. That means you're both scum.
So why is this an absolute?

He could easily be bluffing.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Gorrad wrote:Crazy said fakeclaim, then quickly hushed it up. That means he knows you fakeclaimed. That means you fakeclaimed. That means you're both scum.
I'm willing to go with this theory.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I know that I am not scum. I have claimed, and I am Buzz Lightyear, who is a Vanilla Townie.

My wagon is definitely scum driven. To my fellow townies, I hope that WHEN (not IF) I flip town that you will take the appropriate action.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I know that I am not scum. I have claimed, and I am Buzz Lightyear, who is a Vanilla Townie.

My wagon is definitely scum driven. To my fellow townies, I hope that WHEN (not IF) I flip town that you will take the appropriate action.
Which people on your wagon do you think are scum?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Gorrad wrote:I think you both just did.
Quoted for truth. How else does Crazy know that Starbuck's claim is fake?

Unvote: chamber
Vote: Starbuck
Major HoS: Crazy

Kmd4390 wrote:He's initially a bit of an antagonist (spelling?), so why not make him scum?
The spelling looks right to me, and Firefox isn't complaining that it's misspelled either.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

L-1 I think...
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

It was nice playing with some of you. I hope that our town can pull this off, right now it's not looking promising.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:It was nice playing with some of you. I hope that our town can pull this off, right now it's not looking promising.
Appeal to emotion much?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:It was nice playing with some of you. I hope that our town can pull this off, right now it's not looking promising.
Appeal to emotion much?
You would know.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

In light of recent events I went back to do an iso on Crazy.

He votes for Monkey in this post, and he fully believes that Monkey was scum via the following
Crazy wrote:Wow, this is so stupid. Monkey has to be scum. Not on the emotional appeals, but refusing to play the game means either scum or horrible town. And I think Monkey is too experienced of a player to do this as town.
He doesn't like my case because I apparently based it all on AtE and reactions. The biggest reaction Monkey made was leaving the game, and actively lurking until the point where he was prodded that's why my vote stayed where it was. The thing about this that bothers me the most is that he keeps making an excuse of being a little behind via [http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 41#1904641]this post[/url] when he was there when Monkey up and left.

He tries to justify Monkey leaving in this post by saying that Monkey came back after he was prodded. My issue with all of this is that Monkey shouldn't have left the game in the first place and should not have needed to be prodded when he was being active elsewhere on the site. He admits that I'm right about this via this post, but then says he can forgive Monkey's outburst when originally (look at the above quote), he didn't feel that way.

He seems to be contradicting himself if he believes the following
Crazy wrote:
Kmd wrote:Meh. True. Crazy seems to think that the only way scum are caught is if they do something that would benefit them though.
Not exactly. I just don't like the argument of "This makes no sense as town, so he must be scum."
Why would he lie and say that I fakeclaimed when he knows nothing about my role? My guess is that he is scum painting a target on me, and WHEN I flip town. He will be in the spotlight and need to answer for that.

Crazy wrote:
Brandi wrote:Example: Self voting is a scum tell.
Player A always self votes.
Self voting is STILL a scumtell.
The end.

People who play like scum on purpose and to try to say "oh it's how I play, so you can't point fingers at me!" are retarded and I have no sympathy for them~ These types of people always hurt the town.
Being anti-town even when you're always anti-town is anti-town. But being anti-town when you're always anti-town is not scummy; it's a null-tell.
I really don't like this because Crazy is most definitely being anti-town, and it seems like he's using the reasoning as an excuse to be anti-town.

Another thing that bothers me about Crazy is that he does not see anything wrong with how Chamber has been answering for Monkey and white-knighting him. I think it was StrangerCoug that put it best. Chamber has been defending Monkey for Monkey instead of Monkey defending himself.

I'm also bothered by the fact that he kept calls my case crap via this post, and doesn't seem to remember why it's crap until I make mention of what my case on Monkey was via this post.

After Monkey claims, Crazy immediately unvotes Monkey and votes me. He then immediately unvotes me after I claim. Let's take a look at this post
Crazy wrote:Pixar is owned by Disney and there were Pixar characters in the first game, and Toy Story is most definitely a "classic." It came out in 1995, which was in a time period that Disney was still making its own traditionally-animated classics.

Besides that, if Starbuck isn't town, that's the most brilliant fake-claim I've ever heard. Buzz Lightyear is the definition of a Vanilla Townie.

Unvote

Monkey wrote:I think I've given enough role info at this point. It should be rather obvious why he's a watcher, although not so obvious why he's a conditional watcher.
That's the scummiest thing you've said the whole game. You've claimed. Keeping information back now is useless. Besides, it will help me discern whether you're fake-claiming.
And then says the following:
Crazy wrote:Between Starbuck's fakeclaim and me recently seeing Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D, I can't get this scene out of my head:

So if he thinks I'm fakeclaiming, why isn't he voting for me?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Searching for a fuzzylightning replacement
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

On Gorrad:

He never random voted, but votes for Brandi because she agreed with KMD that not random voting is odd. Almost all the games here on MS start with a random vote of some kind, I don't like that Gorrad would vote Brandi for such a ridiculous reason, but wouldn't vote KMD for the same thing. He explains his logic in this post. He thinks that KMD did something stupid and since Brandi agreed with him that made her scummy.

I also don't like how he tries to justify his lurking via this post and this post. He then says it's part of his gamestyle (which he states is anti-town) , which I haven't seen before. I've played previous games with Gorrad and I really haven't seen this gamestyle as he so puts it.

He barely says anything about me until this post when he says he fully endorses my wagon, and votes for me in the following post.

After Crazy plants the lie that I fakeclaimed, Gorrad is all over it saying that he thinks that we both just slipped, when I know I didn't.

So I will state this again, how is the following an absolute?
Why is Gorrad taking Crazy's word? Why isn't he thinking that Crazy could be (and very will is) bluffing?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:55 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:In light of recent events I went back to do an iso on Crazy.

He votes for Monkey in this post, and he fully believes that Monkey was scum via the following
Crazy wrote:Wow, this is so stupid. Monkey has to be scum. Not on the emotional appeals, but refusing to play the game means either scum or horrible town. And I think Monkey is too experienced of a player to do this as town.
He doesn't like my case because I apparently based it all on AtE and reactions. The biggest reaction Monkey made was leaving the game, and actively lurking until the point where he was prodded that's why my vote stayed where it was. The thing about this that bothers me the most is that he keeps making an excuse of being a little behind via [http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 41#1904641]this post[/url] when he was there when Monkey up and left.

He tries to justify Monkey leaving in this post by saying that Monkey came back after he was prodded. My issue with all of this is that Monkey shouldn't have left the game in the first place and should not have needed to be prodded when he was being active elsewhere on the site. He admits that I'm right about this via this post, but then says he can forgive Monkey's outburst when originally (look at the above quote), he didn't feel that way.

He seems to be contradicting himself if he believes the following
Crazy wrote:
Kmd wrote:Meh. True. Crazy seems to think that the only way scum are caught is if they do something that would benefit them though.
Not exactly. I just don't like the argument of "This makes no sense as town, so he must be scum."
Why would he lie and say that I fakeclaimed when he knows nothing about my role? My guess is that he is scum painting a target on me, and WHEN I flip town. He will be in the spotlight and need to answer for that.

Crazy wrote:
Brandi wrote:Example: Self voting is a scum tell.
Player A always self votes.
Self voting is STILL a scumtell.
The end.

People who play like scum on purpose and to try to say "oh it's how I play, so you can't point fingers at me!" are retarded and I have no sympathy for them~ These types of people always hurt the town.
Being anti-town even when you're always anti-town is anti-town. But being anti-town when you're always anti-town is not scummy; it's a null-tell.
I really don't like this because Crazy is most definitely being anti-town, and it seems like he's using the reasoning as an excuse to be anti-town.

Another thing that bothers me about Crazy is that he does not see anything wrong with how Chamber has been answering for Monkey and white-knighting him. I think it was StrangerCoug that put it best. Chamber has been defending Monkey for Monkey instead of Monkey defending himself.

I'm also bothered by the fact that he kept calls my case crap via this post, and doesn't seem to remember why it's crap until I make mention of what my case on Monkey was via this post.

After Monkey claims, Crazy immediately unvotes Monkey and votes me. He then immediately unvotes me after I claim. Let's take a look at this post
Crazy wrote:Pixar is owned by Disney and there were Pixar characters in the first game, and Toy Story is most definitely a "classic." It came out in 1995, which was in a time period that Disney was still making its own traditionally-animated classics.

Besides that, if Starbuck isn't town, that's the most brilliant fake-claim I've ever heard. Buzz Lightyear is the definition of a Vanilla Townie.

Unvote

Monkey wrote:I think I've given enough role info at this point. It should be rather obvious why he's a watcher, although not so obvious why he's a conditional watcher.
That's the scummiest thing you've said the whole game. You've claimed. Keeping information back now is useless. Besides, it will help me discern whether you're fake-claiming.
And then says the following:
Crazy wrote:Between Starbuck's fakeclaim and me recently seeing Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D, I can't get this scene out of my head:

So if he thinks I'm fakeclaiming, why isn't he voting for me?
He obviously doesn't think it, he knows it. That was the slip.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

How can you justify that? You've noticed that he hasn't been back since he posted that.

So you are now answering for him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

Jazzmyn random votes Monkey, and then unvotes him here because she thinks that him having 5 votes so early in the game is an awful lot.

She posts some pretty decent observations in this post and this post.

I think she makes a very good point about Chamber, which is definitely something I've been trying to explain as well.
Jazzmyn wrote:Chamber, on the other hand, came in, dropped a fourth vote on Monkey and then quickly unvoted. Ever since then, he seems to be either defending or buddying up to Monkey, and voting for those who have criticized and voted for Monkey. He also casts votes without explanations and says he doesn’t give reasons along side votes. (I don’t even know what a “side vote” is but voting without reasons is not helpful to the town). He comes across strongly as scummy to me.

All in all though, she really doesn't post much, and I would like to hear more from her.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”