RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 am

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote: Thus, the safest option is to assume that canadianbovine is the Mafia Tracker. Pomegranate and Serial Killer, please vote him with me asap to get 3 votes on him and push him to L-1. I'll explain why after.
Didn't you just imply that you think the scum & sk are among...

1. me

2. haylen

3. J-fox

4. canadianbovine

Also, doesn't this mean that you are taking pome's VT claim for granted on the assumption that she is, in fact, town?
don't you feel silly now?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I trust the claim.

Besides the fact that the town doesn't have much to work with right now.

Why would a mafia member claim Vanilla Townie? If a mafia member does indeed claim VT, then that means they are outting CB to be mafia. If there is a VT, then CB is 100% mafia.

Unless it's the SK that claimed VT, which doesn't guarantee that CB is mafia, but it's still a chance we have to play off of. After all the SK needs to be on the towns side if he wants any shot of winning.

Again, SK and VT. Vote canadianbacon immediately if either of you want any shot in winning this game. Vote now to put him at L-1 then ask questions later. It's imperative that you do.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Is his name really canadianbacon?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Chibo, I'm looking at it this way:

canadianbovine- Tracker/Mafia Tracker
ChiboSempai- Vig (didn't kill last night)/SK (CB was Jailkept, though I find this unlikely)/ Mafia (a scumbuddy sent in the kill)
Haylen- SK/Scum
J-Fox- SK/Scum
Pomegranate-VT
RayFrost- SK/Scum

I'd feel more comfortable lynching one of Haylen, J-Fox, or RayFrost today. To me, lynching CB is better than lynching you(, because I don't know which of you is lying; I have to use my judgement and my gut). But, lynching CB means we could be lynching a PR, and as you're pushing for the lynch very strongly, you could just be scum trying for a non-scum lynch.

I'd like to hear more from Haylen, J-Fox, and RayFrost before voting. I don't see the need to have such a short day- there's room for a little discussion.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I will be V/LA until Sunday night or Monday.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

ChiboSempai wrote:I trust the claim.

Why would a mafia member claim Vanilla Townie?
If a mafia member does indeed claim VT, then that means they are outting CB to be mafia.
If there is a VT, then CB is 100% mafia.
bolded, you just said how easy it is for scum to fake VT which would lead to my mislynch.

and probably end the chance for town?

how quickly Pome softclaimed + how quickly you decided to try to push for my bandwagon, has been noted
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Why would a mafia member claim Vanilla Townie? If a mafia member does indeed claim VT, then that means they are outting CB to be mafia. If there is a VT, then CB is 100% mafia.

Unless it's the SK that claimed VT, which doesn't guarantee that CB is mafia, but it's still a chance we have to play off of. After all the SK needs to be on the towns side if he wants any shot of winning.

Again, SK and VT. Vote canadianbacon immediately if either of you want any shot in winning this game. Vote now to put him at L-1 then ask questions later. It's imperative that you do.

also:

your last paragraph is VERY scummy.

put me at lynchable level and ask questions later?

why are you going for a quicklynch?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

lol yea its canadianbovine, not canadianbacon lolz

theres a reason its put to L-1 first then ask questions later. its a legit plan that will work for town. i cant say it because if i do the mafia will be able to counter it
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by RayFrost »

As CanadianBovine said...

it's extremely simple for scum OR SK to fakeclaim VT, and taking claims out of hand is just stupid. Let's look at a highly possible scenario here:

pome is scum and fakeclaims VT to get town into the false dichotomy of chibo or cb (let's assume both are town for simplicity). Town lynches one or the other, they flip their claimed role. Assume SK and one scum die in the night for simplicity The next day, scum wins.

Pome is SK fakeclaiming cuz pome is just an idiot? In this situation, fakeclaiming VT as SK would have little value, imo... so I doubt pome is SK (little WIFOMish, but eh...)

Pome is scum with chibo/cb. Pome fakeclaim VT and pushes for CB lynch over chibo. (assuming CB is scum...) She would thus be bussing her partner to get town points, thus avoiding the SK kill... scum win in this situation too. Pome fakeclaims to protect chibo and lead the torch on the CB lynch, town loses.

In this situation, the chances for town are around 0% survival...

Our biggest (read:
only
) chance is if we lynch scum today, the scum and SK cross kill, and it comes down to 3p lylo.

In essence, town has an almost guaranteed loss. This is really a battle of the SK against the scum more than the town against both. :? I find the possibility of a pome/chibo scum partner thing to be slightly higher due to the fact chibo took pome's claim out of hand, no speculation, no suspicion... anything really. Pome is also saying she prefers a chibo (claimed vig, easily scum) lynch over a cb lynch (claimed tracker, also easily scum but harder to tell) when she was on for the chibo lynch just as much as the rest of us... the change of heart feels feigned.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:lol yea its canadianbovine, not canadianbacon lolz

theres a reason its put to L-1 first then ask questions later. its a legit plan that will work for town. i cant say it because if i do the mafia will be able to counter it
I'm just going to point out a flaw in the very obvious plan that I read through very easily without needing to be told it at all...

Bussing. If scum realize your plan as easily as I did, they'll just be able to break your plan with that simple technique...
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:
In essence, town has an almost guaranteed loss. This is really a battle of the SK against the scum more than the town against both. :? I find the possibility of a pome/chibo scum partner thing to be slightly higher due to the fact chibo took pome's claim out of hand, no speculation, no suspicion... anything really. Pome is also saying she prefers a chibo (claimed vig, easily scum) lynch over a cb lynch (claimed tracker, also easily scum but harder to tell) when she was on for the chibo lynch just as much as the rest of us... the change of heart feels feigned.
oh, and despite this... I find risking the chance of lynching PRs in this situation to be bad, which is why I'm not voting for chibo or cb. If somebody does the hammer early and the person hammered flips town/sk... town loses for sure.

Currently, I think I should examine the players other than chibo and cb to get some solid reads on them before coming to a decision with my vote...
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Forget I said anything about Pom. Whoever the VT and SK are, vote CB with me.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Btw mafia has an auto win situation right now, and we need to act fast before they realize what to do
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

~bumpin'~
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 am

Post by J-Fox »

That sort of looked like a scum-slip from Bovine when he failed to mention Chibo could be scum (or could have been roleblocked as Pome pointed out) until he made an Edit, he simply assumed he's a Vig, why did you do this Bovine?
ChiboSempai wrote:CB says the
Tracker
leading us to believe that he is the town tracker.
Well obviously he isn't going to say he's the Scum Tracker if he is.

I am at a complete loss as to why Chibo is so willing to follow Pome. Your logic that it's because the towns in such a precarious position completely falls flat if you consider that if Bovine is the town tracker, then we lose a PR if we lynch him. If we lynched Pome (not suggesting this btw, this is hypothetical), and he turns out VT, yes it would ofc be crippling for the town, but not as bad as losing a PR, we'd most likely be fucked if we lynch any member of the town today, but lynching a PR would fuck us over even worse than a VT. So why is it for the good of the town to blindly follow Pome? What makes him more likely to be telling the truth than Bovine?
RayFrost wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:vote: chibo sempai

you're scum or the sk.
I'm wondering why he didn't mention vig, only scum or SK.
well... three PRs for town, two have flipped, leaving one PR slot left, no?

The choice is between CB or chibo, and I've felt chibo was the SK for quite a bit, so... :?
No, we could have all 4 PR's, room for both Chibo and Bovine to be town that way... very quick to jump to conclusions are you not?
Why?? You've given no reasoning whatsoever for putting the town at such risk with rash tactics of putting someone at -1, where the scum could just pounce and win if you're wrong about Bovine. This is starting to make me deeply deeply suspicious that one of you or Pome are scum, and I'm suspecting you more at the moment for your ridiculous plans.
ChiboSempai wrote:Forget I said anything about Pom. Whoever the VT and SK are, vote CB with me.
You're scum aren't you? You're WAAAY too sure that CB is scum.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

1. Pome is female, not male

2. I said "no?" at the end because I didn't remember the set up, and I'm too lazy to check the OP. No conclusions made there except on a "if this is true, then" basis.

I'm more inclined to believe chibo is scum than Pome. If chibo flips vig, I'm willing to examine pome after (as well as CB if he doesn't die over the night).
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 am

Post by J-Fox »

RayFrost wrote:1. Pome is female, not male

2. I said "no?" at the end because I didn't remember the set up, and I'm too lazy to check the OP. No conclusions made there except on a "if this is true, then" basis.

I'm more inclined to believe chibo is scum than Pome. If chibo flips vig, I'm willing to examine pome after (as well as CB if he doesn't die over the night).
Sorry Pome

Ray, this really should be a time you're willing to check such simple things as the OP, when the town is in such a critical and precarious position. Your apparent complacency (something that I'd expect a lot more from scum than town considering the scenario) is noted.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

J-Fox wrote:
RayFrost wrote:1. Pome is female, not male

Sorry Pome

Ray, this really should be a time you're willing to check such simple things as the OP, when the town is in such a critical and precarious position. Your apparent complacency (something that I'd expect a lot more from scum than town considering the scenario) is noted.
I don't often check the OP for things, as scum or town. I work off memory for it. Null tell.

What I won't work off of memory for is building a case on somebody new. If I've built one on them before, I'll use that along with any new evidence, but I do check up on posts for new evidence and new cases.

My "complacency" is one instance in which I say I did not check the OP at that time (and it was a hypothetical situation in of itself, so...).
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 am

Post by J-Fox »

RayFrost wrote:I don't often check the OP for things, as scum or town. I work off memory for it. Null tell.
But since you weren't sure (you put the "no?" at the end of your sentence after all), surely it would have been best, for such a crucial in-game piece of knowledge (if there were only 3 PR's, then we narrow down to 2 suspects for the day, a major breakthrough) to make sure by checking the OP before posting?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

J-Fox wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I don't often check the OP for things, as scum or town. I work off memory for it. Null tell.
But since you weren't sure (you put the "no?" at the end of your sentence after all), surely it would have been best, for such a crucial in-game piece of knowledge (if there were only 3 PR's, then we narrow down to 2 suspects for the day, a major breakthrough) to make sure by checking the OP before posting?
Whether or not it's better than what I did is a gimme. I still don't do it. Arguing if it would be superior for me to do as a player in general is great and all, but it doesn't change the fact I don't.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 am

Post by RayFrost »

I'm starting school tomorrow, J-time, so I'll likely have
limited access
, though I should have time to get on every day, no guarauntees.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi. I'm ill. Leave me alone.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 am

Post by canadianbovine »

vote: Chibo

you're scum. im sure of it. you're pushing for my bandwagon off of someone elses argument [that was based off of their softclaim]

on other note:

is it possible that there could be a cult victory?

there was a cult leader...had one day to get a recruit, he could of gotten a recruit that is now a leader, since Zach is now dead.
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 am

Post by J-Fox »

canadianbovine wrote:is it possible that there could be a cult victory?

there was a cult leader...had one day to get a recruit, he could of gotten a recruit that is now a leader, since Zach is now dead.
Personally I'm confused as to how a pro-town cult would even work. What would it even do or achieve?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:37 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I'm not following anyone else. Forget any ties to anyone else.

I'm basing my vote off of what I think alone. Scum needs to be lynched today or the town and SK loses, end of story.

The closest shot we have to someone being scum is CB from the tracker situation which I've explained multiple times. So SK and other townie, whoever you are, vote with me, and I guarantee you that we have another chance at winning.
Show
join game

lynch town

win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”