dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Agreed. Id be up for a SB lynch once everyone is here.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Scigatt »

dramonic wrote:Agreed. Id be up for a SB lynch once everyone is here.
Back up there. Note the following things: All of us except S_B and sog have made posts pertinent to finding scum in D2. However, there have been no cop claims yet. Alduskkel's post 196 clearly rules him out as cop. I'll claim now that I'm not cop. I don't see it likely that you are cop(though if you are, you should probably claim ASAP, even with an innocent result. That goes for everyone, in fact.). That leads me to think that S_B or sog is the cop. (I'm leaning a bit towards S_B, seeing as sog did post D2, but I wouldn't be surprised if sog just forgot about it, with the drugs and all.) It's exactly for this reason that I wanted to hold off on lynching until everyone is here.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why should the Cop claim with just an innocent result?

IMO if the Cop has an innocent result they should claim if they're about to by lynched or the person they know is innocent is about to be lynched.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Why should the Cop claim with just an innocent result?

IMO if the Cop has an innocent result they should claim if they're about to by lynched or the person they know is innocent is about to be lynched.
Hmm...let me think about this. I was thinking that if the cop claims with an innocent we'll have 2 confirmed town. If we lynch wrong today, we'll still have 1 confirmed town on D3.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well true, if the Cop has an innocent result then we'll have at least 1 confirmed innocent on Day 3 (if we get there), whereas if the Cop doesn't claim then we could potentially end up with no one confirmed on Day 3.

So I guess I'm okay with the Cop claiming as long as they didn't investigate Cass.

FYI, I haven't claimed not-Cop. But if I am the Cop then I investigated Cass. I wish you hadn't claimed not-Cop, Scigatt.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Well true, if the Cop has an innocent result then we'll have at least 1 confirmed innocent on Day 3 (if we get there), whereas if the Cop doesn't claim then we could potentially end up with no one confirmed on Day 3.

So I guess I'm okay with the Cop claiming as long as they didn't investigate Cass.

FYI, I haven't claimed not-Cop. But if I am the Cop then I investigated Cass. I wish you hadn't claimed not-Cop, Scigatt.
Does anyone seriously believe that Alduskkel-cop would investigate Cass?

Anyways, I mentioned that about you and claimed not-cop because I wanted to defuse the possibility of an S_B lynch. Even if she isn't a cop, at first glance she doesn't pair up well with Khamisa, despite her suspicious behavior.

Also, I agree that if the cop investigated Cass they shouldn't claim unless they are in danger of a lynch.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by afatchic »

VoteCount 2.1!!

Not voting-(5)- Snow_Bunny, dramonic, semioldguy, Alduskkel, Scigatt,
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Yes, I do realize this was about pointless! :)
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Scigatt, stop helping the Mafia find the Cop.

Exactly how does Cass not pair up with Khamisa well?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by afatchic »

Alduskkel wrote:Exactly how does Cass not pair up with Khamisa well?
Because Cass is dead?!?! Sorry i couldn't resist... continue....
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh. Right. Got S_B and Cass confuzzled.

And it's 1:00 A.M.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In other words, when I said "Cass" I meant "Snow_Bunny".
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I'm not the cop, and I decided to not post anything yesterday before lynch because I really didn't have much to say. I've been lagging in this game a bit, and I hope I'll catch up for this day.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Oh. Right. Got S_B and Cass confuzzled.

And it's 1:00 A.M.
As you stated, S_B was on the site without posting(post 185). This was when sog had his vote on Cass. If she was obliged, she could have gone into the thread and voted dramonic, virtually guaranteeing his lynch. The fact that she didn't do that indicates to me that she isn't partnered to Khamisa.(It would have saved her partner and put suspicion on me and you D2 if she had done that(because then dramonic would be town))
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Scigatt »

EBWOP:

Anyways, for similar reasons, I don't see sog as linked to Khamisa(he might have changed his vote with little suspicion(posts 174-175), though his case is a little iffier). To me that leaves Alduskkel and dramonic. Considering Khamisa's actions in arguing dramonic's wagon(post 163, 126, etc.), and the fact the no one has a plausible explanation for her behavior if she is scum and dramonic is town, strongly suggests my next action.

Vote:dramonic
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Checking votecounts, Alduskell is probably Khamisa's partner. He's the only one barring Scigatt who couldnt prevent the scumlynch.
Also that comment about investigating Cass is awful. If he had half a town mind hed have investigated. Afterall he found me scummy

vote: alduskell

ill be back in about 10 hours
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Whatever dramonic -- I'm trying not to clue the Mafia in on who the Cop is, but you guys keep claiming not-Cop! Jeez.

And why do you suddenly find me scummier than Scigatt? You were thinking he was scum yesterday.

Vote: dramonic
. You guys make good points about the whole partner thing.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Because I AM the cop
Scigatt is town, i checked night 1 :p
I'm a hoot
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote

Why didn't you claim earlier?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont have a guilty. Additionally, why would i have claimed? You're the one who was against cop claiming too quick.
I'm a hoot
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Scigatt »

Unvote
for now.

Let's wait for everyone. If dramonic isn't the cop, will the real cop please claim? (Even if you did investigate Cass)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Here's a bit of a PBPA.
Post 13: Khamisa random votes semioldguy.
Post 18: Snow_Bunny random votes Khamisa.
Then a lot of back and forth between dramonic and Scigatt.
Post 59: semioldguy defends Scigatt.
Post 60: Khamisa backs up semioldguy, very slightly. In the process of doing so though, she misrepresents him.
Post 62: semioldguy calls out the misrepresentation.
Post 68: Khamisa pursues the misrepresentation, but in the process reveals that she might have just misunderstood.
Post 69: SOG clears it up.
Post 90: Khamisa explains why she misunderstood. In case you're wondering, I think she actually did misunderstand. I doubt that she had some cunning plan to try and defend SOG while making him look scummier by trying to have it put out that he lied.
Post 100: S_B finally removes her random vote for Khamisa. This takes her out of L-2, and into L-3. This puts dramonic in the lead for being lynched.
Post 108: SOG votes for Khamisa, putting her back in league with dramonic for being lynched.
Post 113-114: SOG pressures Khamisa a bit.
Post 116: S_B says she isn't suspicious of Khamisa; she puts suspicion on Scigatt and votes for him, making him another person at L-2, along with Khamisa and dramonic.
Post 135: S_B unvotes but still says she's suspicious of Scigatt.
Post 136: SOG prods Khamisa more. He says that he doesn't buy dramonic's case on Scigatt, but finds dramonic scummy.
Post 166: SOG unvotes Kham for no real reason that I can see.
Post 174: SOG revotes Kham after a vote count showing that despite his unvote, Kham was still going to be lynched at deadline.
Post 177: SOG votes Cass.
Post 183, 185, 188: Pretty clear that S_B was trying to avoid posting at deadline.
Post 189: SOG votes Kham.
Make of this info what you will. It's not conclusive.
Snow_Bunny wrote:Well, I'm not the cop, and I decided to not post anything yesterday before lynch because I really didn't have much to say. I've been lagging in this game a bit, and I hope I'll catch up for this day.
You had no suspicions? You couldn't at least come in here and vote, and take a stance?
dramonic wrote:I dont have a guilty. Additionally, why would i have claimed? You're the one who was against cop claiming too quick.
Only if they had investigated Cass.
Scigatt wrote:If dramonic isn't the cop, will the real cop please claim? (Even if you did investigate Cass)
I'm pretty sure dramonic isn't a dumbass. He's obviously the real Cop.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

My gut says SOG is scum and that S_B just doesn't really care much about the game. SOG's pressuring just feels like soft bussing that's supposed to look good in retrospect if one of them keels over, rather than really increase suspicion.

Vote: semioldguy
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Also it's scummy that SOG went back to voting Khamisa right after it was shown that his unvote hadn't changed the fact that she was going to be lynched. OTOH, he could have changed his vote to dramonic and that WOULD have worked.

Hmm. The problem is that both players obviously had the chance to make dramonic the lynch for the day, but didn't. I think the difference is that SOG had voiced suspicion of dramonic earlier but S_B had already stated that she didn't like the dram case in her iso post 12.

Unvote
. I'm really not sure about all this.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:
Scigatt wrote:If dramonic isn't the cop, will the real cop please claim? (Even if you did investigate Cass)
I'm pretty sure dramonic isn't a dumbass. He's obviously the real Cop.
1.Note that right before his claim, he was at L-1, and even without that he was the leading suspect.
2. The only person who could plausibly counterclaim dramonic is in the hospital.

In fact, even before N1, I suspected sog of being an investigator. (his end-of-D1 tactics reeked of trying to deflect the NK)

I'm open to the fact that dramonic is cop. However, it doesn't seem likely to me, considering Khamisa's actions anfd her connection to dramonic.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

It's an interesting point, but I don't see it working out for dramonic in the long run. But I guess it's all he had.

What do you think of my analysis?

Return to “Completed Open Games”