The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Tajo, have you read my last few posts? I can act as a protown namecop and catch anyone fakeclaiming. While I'm alive, scum have to claim actual rolenames. No "er" is probably scum. If I get the SK, I know right away whether they claim or not.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also,
VP Baltar wrote:Kmd, if your power does something to catch an SK, why wouldn't you claim something of that accord in the first place? Why go to all of the trouble of making a claim that is so different from what you allegedly are?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wait. VP, you actually think I'm mafia claiming this? Heh, that would be a weird and risky Gambit.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

VP Baltar wrote:Also,
VP Baltar wrote:Kmd, if your power does something to catch an SK, why wouldn't you claim something of that accord in the first place? Why go to all of the trouble of making a claim that is so different from what you allegedly are?
Oh. Forgot to respond to this. I figured claiming protown would help me stay alive easier than "Hey guys, I'm not town, but here's the SK's rolename". I also thought of that fakeclaim fairly quickly and was proud of it, especially knowing DGB's stance on fakeclaims.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You certainly have never gambitted before. :roll: Also, please don't forget that you only claimed this after you first tried to float a JK/vig claim. So...yeah.
YOUR AD HERE

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:45 am

Post by populartajo »

VP Baltar wrote:
populartajo wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:bussing your buddy tajo?
No. Isolating him and agreeing with his lynch despite not having reread all the thread.

What gave you that impression?
The fact that you said pretty much nothing all game and then when Kmd is on the ropes you come in to try and finish him off as quick as possible. It's fine if you are. I like it when scum vote their own partners, but at least have the decency to confess to it.
Lol. Even I had shitty access last week and lost it totally on the weekend, I think I have said a lot more than others. You may want to check that iso powers.

Regarding kmd, his (fake)claim(s) are just the cherry on the top of the scum ice cream play he has had all the game. My iso 25 hopefully will discard your "comes in to try and finish him off as quick as possible." theory.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Kmd4390 wrote:Tajo, have you read my last few posts? I can act as a protown namecop and catch anyone fakeclaiming. While I'm alive, scum have to claim actual rolenames. No "er" is probably scum. If I get the SK, I know right away whether they claim or not.
Why should I believe you this time?
Call me Tajo.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's true. I probably would have claimed musician even as scum. I wouldn't have been able to think of this role though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

^That's at VP.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tajo, have you read my last few posts? I can act as a protown namecop and catch anyone fakeclaiming. While I'm alive, scum have to claim actual rolenames. No "er" is probably scum. If I get the SK, I know right away whether they claim or not.
You'll believe me when I have a rolename for you tomorrow and that person:
A)Comes in and says "Yep, that's me"
B)Lies, gets lynched, and flips what I said they would.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

poptajo wrote:Regarding kmd, his (fake)claim(s) are just the cherry on the top of the scum ice cream play he has had all the game. My iso 25 hopefully will discard your "comes in to try and finish him off as quick as possible." theory.
Why didn't you vote him in that post if you were so certain he was scum?

Do you feel you were making original points against him in iso 25?
YOUR AD HERE

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:52 am

Post by populartajo »

Kmd4390 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
You'll believe me when I have a rolename for you tomorrow and that person:
A)Comes in and says "Yep, that's me"
B)Lies, gets lynched, and flips what I said they would.
KMD, I want a full claim again, flavor, power and name. I dont want to iso you and tell apart what is true and what is not or what you forgot and what you didnt.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 am

Post by populartajo »

VP Baltar wrote:
poptajo wrote:Regarding kmd, his (fake)claim(s) are just the cherry on the top of the scum ice cream play he has had all the game. My iso 25 hopefully will discard your "comes in to try and finish him off as quick as possible." theory.
Why didn't you vote him in that post if you were so certain he was scum?

Do you feel you were making original points against him in iso 25?
I was planning to vote him after my catchup post.

And yeah, iso 25 is pretty much accusations generated by me.
Call me Tajo.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Heh, Tajo's points against me in the post VP points out all attack genuine scumhinting.

Tajo. I am the rats. Special power type thing (as in not active/passive). Self-aligned. Flavor is that I lived in the sewers, was Sajin's slave, came up and saw a couple of murders blahblah that stuff. Power is that I know the SK's rolename and can investiage a player at night to get a rolename result. Win condition is I win when Sajin is lynched and I am on the lynch OR Sajin dies and I'm not on the lynch or he's killed another way and the SK dies, regardless of how it happens. When I achieve my win condition, I am removed from the game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

scumhunting*. Not "hinting". Heh.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Kmd4390 wrote:Heh, Tajo's points against me in the post VP points out all attack genuine scumhinting.

Tajo. I am the rats. Special power type thing (as in not active/passive). Self-aligned. Flavor is that I lived in the sewers, was Sajin's slave, came up and saw a couple of murders blahblah that stuff. Power is that I know the SK's rolename and can investiage a player at night to get a rolename result. Win condition is I win when Sajin is lynched and I am on the lynch OR Sajin dies and I'm not on the lynch or he's killed another way and the SK dies, regardless of how it happens. When I achieve my win condition, I am removed from the game.
1. Has Sajin confirmed you are telling the truth?
2. What are your thoughts of lynching a claimed third party player that has admitted fakeclaiming?
3. I dont understand your win condition. How can you win if Sajin dies and you are not on the lynch?
Call me Tajo.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

1. Sajin hasn't been here. Not sure how/why he'd confirm it though. I doubt he knows he's basically a lyncher's target.
2. Depends on the situation. On Day 1, I'd lynch a claimed SK or Jester or most any 3rd party. But a nonkilling role who has confirmable information that can help the town and won't make it to endgame anyway? Sure. I wouldn't have claimed if it was a role I'd lynch anyway.
3. If Sajin dies and I'm not on the lynch, I win when the SK is dead and I'm still alive.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:13 am

Post by milkshake »

Oh and my win condition is just to get Sajin lynched and be on his wagon. If he's NK'd, or if he's lynched without me, I need the SK to die any way possible.
Not sure why you didn't say this at first. It seems a bit like you are editting your claim. At the same time, it is a believable claim, but that could be because you are working off your real role, but modifying it so that we will keep you alive.
Give me one night to confirm myself. I can give someone's rolename. I'll hit someone VERY unlikely to be killed by anyone. No one, except maybe the SK, will even want to go out of their way to get me lynched by using their kill that way. If I don't have a rolename tomorrow, I'll accept my lynch tomorrow.
You could hit me because my role name is breadcrumbed and I don't have a very useful role? Maybe someone else has a better idea, though.
So I can seriously help the town and am confirmable. I have no motivation to lie about my results because I'm dead the minute I'm caught.
The last quote makes me fairly certain that KMD can indeed find role names and would indeed want to tell the truth to avoid being lynched (even if otherwise he might not be exactly pro-town). So he would give the town a little information. I'm still not totally positive he's being 100% honest about his win condition among other things? But it seems to fit with the flavor he gave us... so I'd believe it for now since he can confirm tomorow.

So...
I guess because it makes sense this time. And he can't just be using what he learned from his first claim to make a believable second one, because he has to at least tell us some role names to confirm/survive.
1. Has Sajin confirmed you are telling the truth?
Agreed... Sajin could provide information and possibly confirm KMD in this way. Another thing: A slavedriver doesn't seem too council-aligned. Hmmm.
3. I dont understand your win condition. How can you win if Sajin dies and you are not on the lynch?
I think he wins if A) He lynches Sajin or B)Both Sajin and the SK die by other means.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Milk,

I hadn't given my win condition when I said that.

I'm not going after you tonight. You might be a vig target. I don't think I want to say who I'm targeting.

I doubt Sajin can/will confirm anything. And I thought the same thing when I read the flavor. I'm not sure how meaningful it is though. I tend to not like flavor arguments.

And yeah, you have my win condition right. Except that I have to be on the lynch to win on a Sajin lynch.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Kmd4390 (iso50) wrote:Town:
Sajin
VP Baltar
milkshake
Kmd4390
Weird place for his lyncher target to be. :roll:

Plus he hasn't voted Sajin once this whole game.

@ populartajo (or someone else). Unvote and let Rosso Carne put a L-2 vote on. I'm pretty sure he's a double-voter and I want to test the theory.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Plum »

Spill the SK's Rolename, Kmd, and I might let you win. Not live - don't get ideas now - but win.
milkshake wrote:I think he wins if A) He lynches Sajin or B)Both Sajin and the SK die by other means.
You confirmed that above wincon to be true and confirmed that you don't have to live to win. The SK's rolename could still possibly be instrumental in catching said SK and neither you nor anyone else benefits if you take the info to the grave with you. You're not going to dodge the lynch. So spill; it's in your own best interest because it can help the Town fulfill something that happens to be part of your wincon.

Guys, hold off the hammer for a minute if possible.

Unvote
until Kmd does what both in his and the Town's best benefit.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm getting tired of Kmd editing his claim every other post <_<

Also, there's only been one murder so far, why would your flavour have seen more than that?

also, what part of Sculpt-OR makes you think all council members have er in their name?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kahn, I tried to go after Sajin earlier. But no one was buying the argument, so I figured I'd claim cop with a guilty on like Day 3 or something.

Plum, let me win how? And since I can namecop it anyway, and no one will fakenameclaim with me alive, fine. The Rodent Tamer is the SK.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dramonic, I didn't edit it. I summarized it. Because Tajo asked. Not sure why I saw two kills. It's all flavor anyway. And "or" in sculptor is the same concept as "er", so I consider it the same.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am

Post by dramonic »

So you're trying to kill your master Sajin and a guy named the rodent tamer, who arguably fits for a master.

You're saying someone named the rodent tamer can kill people when YOU are the actual rats?

Come on, if you're going to lie be creative about it
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”