The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:He also doesn't give us a name ending in -er (The Verber; ex. The Giver), as I hypothesize all role names should.
This is actually a very, very good observation. I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I really think Kmd is fakeclaiming now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Did KmD state his power Type?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I can't answer for the Mod about my role not having "er".

I can see that I'm today's lynch. Fine by me considering there are probably roles much more powerful than mine.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ben, active.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Plum »

You voted DN after Vollkan and SpyreX looked back and realized it was not a slip in context without commenting on that fact. I'm certain you know that they're both reasonably intelligent, so especially if they were the ones who felt the reason for the bandwagon was severely lacking it would have behooved you to at least take what they were saying seriously, take a second look yourself, and comment on their conclusion and why you did or did not end up agreeing with them. Instead you ignored it. You accused Spy of buying Vollkan's reason for DN's slip not being a slip without thinking about it much aside from considering the speed of the wagon on DN after the perceived "slip", when it was clear that SpyreX had personally read back and thought a fair amount about it and
after
coming to the conclusion that the reason for the bandwagon itself was not actually legit started wondering whether the speed of such a bandwagon might be worrying. Completely misrepping him and accusing him of not thinking much about the reasoning prompted by Vollkan when it was quite clear you were the shamelessly guilty party on that count. When he explains that you continue to ignore the Vollkan/Spy stance on the slip except for asking Vollkan to explain why you're wrong when SpyreX has effectively done so twice already (further proving that you had not been paying a smidgen of attention to the discussion on the slip which was the case you were voting DN on). You also try to blow off Vollkan's analysis of your bahavior on the DN wagon/about the DN slip as irrelevant also strikes me as scum trying to downplay a legitimate case against him.

You then posted a list of eleven players whose bombing you wouldn't complain about. Firstly if you truly believed DN had scumslipped you should certainly have complained at least a bit because in your mind he should have been obvscum. Even if you didn't have such strong convictions (which the tone of the post where you voted him strongly implied) the very fact that there were 11 you wouldn't have complained about is less than comfortimg scumhunting from you. Vague insinuation that Llama and SpyreX are scummy despite not having noted any scumminess about them is icing ion the cake,

Basically I just summarized Post 870 with a few corrections.
Kmd wrote:Plum, I called it how I saw it. When I read DeathNote's post, it looked like obvslip. I saw Volkan disagree, and figured someone would, so no big deal. Then Spy, who had voted DN, completely changed his stance. So I decided to look into that. Volkan has explained his position, and it doesn't make sense, but he was right, so yeah. Knowing now that DN was town, it's Spy's turnaround that bothers me.
First of all, if I know that Vollkan is a fairly intelligent player, you should too, which should definitely prompt you to look when he disagrees (and I find it scummy that you were willing to blow off the first dissenter without looking into the reason for dissent no matter the dissenter - the fact that it was Vollkan should have only strengthened that). Furthermore, Spy changed his stance
before
you voted DN at all, so had you actually cared you would have looked at his explanation, also posted by SpyreX before your DN vote, and possibly asked if you didn't understand where he was coming from (as I did). Instead you ignored it, accused Spy of acting scummy on the wagon where his behavior was reasonable and generally shown yourself to have completely ignored important discussion on the DN slip which was your entire vote then. DN's points were legitimate whatever DN had flipped. It's the fact that you ignored those points, whatever DN ended up flipping, that I find scummy.

Very well, I misread and thought your "Jordan bomb" list was a "lynch list". I am still unimpressed by the wide range and by the placement of SB on the list, but in context it's less in-your-face scummy. The other points stand firm.

Recent events make me yet more confident.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Kmd4390 wrote:I can see that I'm today's lynch. Fine by me considering there are probably roles much more powerful than mine.
Much more powerful than your JK/Vig combo? lolwut?

Okay then.

unvote: Vaya
vote: Kmd4390

This game is a target-rich environment.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum wrote:You voted DN after Vollkan and SpyreX looked back and realized it was not a slip in context without commenting on that fact.
Yeah. Skimmed that part of the game. Noticed that Volkan was against it though. Noticed that Spy basically went from voting DN to agreeing with Volkan. Didn't see anything to convince me, so I was fine with voting DN.
Plum wrote:I'm certain you know that they're both reasonably intelligent, so especially if they were the ones who felt the reason for the bandwagon was severely lacking it would have behooved you to at least take what they were saying seriously, take a second look yourself, and comment on their conclusion and why you did or did not end up agreeing with them. Instead you ignored it.
I've never played with Volkan. Spy is a pretty good player though. But yeah, I rarely take second looks at myself. I'm a stubborn player.
Plum wrote:You accused Spy of buying Vollkan's reason for DN's slip not being a slip without thinking about it much aside from considering the speed of the wagon on DN after the perceived "slip", when it was clear that SpyreX had personally read back and thought a fair amount about it and
after
coming to the conclusion that the reason for the bandwagon itself was not actually legit started wondering whether the speed of such a bandwagon might be worrying.
I had just seen a quick bandwagon on scum, so the speed didn't worry me. *Shrug*. It looked like a slip to me.
Plum wrote:Completely misrepping him and accusing him of not thinking much about the reasoning prompted by Vollkan when it was quite clear you were the shamelessly guilty party on that count.
I didn't misrep. I still think Spy is scum.
Plum wrote:When he explains that you continue to ignore the Vollkan/Spy stance on the slip except for asking Vollkan to explain why you're wrong when SpyreX has effectively done so twice already (further proving that you had not been paying a smidgen of attention to the discussion on the slip which was the case you were voting DN on).
Call me dumb. I didn't get it. Still don't get it. Won't get it in postgame. Oh well.
Plum wrote:You also try to blow off Vollkan's analysis of your bahavior on the DN wagon/about the DN slip as irrelevant also strikes me as scum trying to downplay a legitimate case against him.
Because I really didn't get what he saw.
Plum wrote:You then posted a list of eleven players whose bombing you wouldn't complain about. Firstly if you truly believed DN had scumslipped you should certainly have complained at least a bit because in your mind he should have been obvscum. Even if you didn't have such strong convictions (which the tone of the post where you voted him strongly implied) the very fact that there were 11 you wouldn't have complained about is less than comfortimg scumhunting from you.
Vidging a lurker or something would have been fine. We still had a lynch to use if we needed it.
Plum wrote:Vague insinuation that Llama and SpyreX are scummy despite not having noted any scumminess about them is icing ion the cake,
Spy, it's mostly the way he was so quick to buy Volkan's reasoning. Clearly, the wagon was going to be looked at after a DN townflip. Also clearly, DN was going to be lynched (before Jordan claimed, remember). By hopping off, Spy separates himself from the wagon and can also pitch in on taking a look at it.

On Llama, it's a gut thing. I'm pretty confident in it though. I know my say means nothing now, but look at it tomorrow.
Plum wrote: First of all, if I know that Vollkan is a fairly intelligent player, you should too, which should definitely prompt you to look when he disagrees (and I find it scummy that you were willing to blow off the first dissenter without looking into the reason for dissent no matter the dissenter - the fact that it was Vollkan should have only strengthened that).
I have never played with Volkan.
Plum wrote:Furthermore, Spy changed his stance
before
you voted DN at all, so had you actually cared you would have looked at his explanation, also posted by SpyreX before your DN vote, and possibly asked if you didn't understand where he was coming from (as I did).
I post as I read. So I've written up anything in my post above this. If there are any posts after yours, I haven't read them yet. When I read Spy's post, I had already written my DN vote. Also, I
did
ask. He and Volkan answered and I didn't follow their logic. Spy looks especially scummy after DN's flip. Volkan looks like he legitimately disagreed with the wagon.
Plum wrote:Instead you ignored it, accused Spy of acting scummy on the wagon where his behavior was reasonable and generally shown yourself to have completely ignored important discussion on the DN slip which was your entire vote then. DN's points were legitimate whatever DN had flipped. It's the fact that you ignored those points, whatever DN ended up flipping, that I find scummy.
If it looks like I ignored anything, it's probably just because I missed it. *Shrug*
Plum wrote:Very well, I misread and thought your "Jordan bomb" list was a "lynch list". I am still unimpressed by the wide range and by the placement of SB on the list, but in context it's less in-your-face scummy. The other points stand firm.
Placement? I didn't put it in any kind of order. Just put up the playerlist and decided one at a time when I got to each name whether they could be bombed or not.
Papa Zito wrote: Much more powerful than your JK/Vig combo? lolwut?
When I can't control which I do, yeah.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fine. I'm a NK-Immune Lyncher Survivor.

Good game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wait, I wanna propose something. Don't waste the lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:Fine. I'm a NK-Immune Lyncher Survivor.

Good game.
........................................... :roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

All of my scumhunting has been genuine and will continue to be if I'm still alive. I just need a certain lynch to happen and if it does, I'm gone without you guys having to use a lynch to kill me. I can almost guarantee that I can bag the SK too based on something in my Role PM.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, and yes, there IS an SK. I have some other useful info too.

Oh, and there really isn't an "er" in my Role name, so that was a bad argument.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:All of my scumhunting has been genuine and will continue to be if I'm still alive. I just need a certain lynch to happen and if it does, I'm gone without you guys having to use a lynch to kill me. I can almost guarantee that I can bag the SK too based on something in my Role PM.
Lets here this SK tale tall...
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Plum »

Kmd4390 wrote:All of my scumhunting has been genuine and will continue to be if I'm still alive. I just need a certain lynch to happen and if it does, I'm gone without you guys having to use a lynch to kill me. I can almost guarantee that I can bag the SK too based on something in my Role PM.
Spill it all now. All. Now.

Also, what's in it for you?
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by stark »

VP Baltar wrote:Stark-why did you ask Kmd to claim at L-3?
I didn't ask him to claim. I asked him
if he was planning to claim

This is different.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

tall tale :?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Plum »

Benmage wrote:tall tale :?
In all likelihood, I admit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: Oh, and there really isn't an "er" in my Role name, so that was a bad argument.
...But you aren't town...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum, what's in it for me is winning the game. I don't need the town to lose in order to win, so I don't mind helping the town and finding the scum.

Ok, here's what I've got:
-I'm not actually NK-Immune. It just sounded cool.
-Scum don't have fakeclaims. I didn't have one, so I doubt they do. Useful because if a claim sounds bad, it's probably fake. If someone is dragging out trying to claim, they are trying to make one up. Making someone claim quickly is helpful.
-I know something about the SK. I'll catch them when I see it. If I say what it is now though, they'll be careful about it, so that's the only thing I won't tell you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Oh, and there really isn't an "er" in my Role name, so that was a bad argument.
...But you aren't town...
True.

By the way, you should unvote. I can be eliminated without being lynched.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by stark »

Tell us about the SK
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Stark, if I do that:
1) You don't need me and will probably lynch me, causing me to lose
2) We won't even catch them in the first place.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Benmage wrote:
ITP: Benmage is worried.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Papa Zito wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ITP: Benmage is worried.
Maybe.

Ben, post when you are online and stay online. I have a question for you.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by stark »

Kmd4390 wrote:Stark, if I do that:
1) You don't need me and will probably lynch me, causing me to lose
2) We won't even catch them in the first place.
Ok.

Can you give us your real claim then?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”