semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

Is feeling better going to happen within the next 24 hours? Because that's when our deadline is.

@Mod:

If Cass needs to be replaced can we get a deadline extension until the replacement is found?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:02 am

Post by afatchic »

semioldguy wrote:Is feeling better going to happen within the next 24 hours? Because that's when our deadline is.

@Mod:

If Cass needs to be replaced can we get a deadline extension until the replacement is found?
So i just went to check to see when i Prodded Cass to see if it was time to look for a replacement, and the PM wasn't in my outbox or sentbox, so I'm not sure what happened there. Guess my ipod ate it.

Anyways, i just sent him another one, and he has 48 hours from now to come post.

Also, deadline has been lifted. It will be 48 from whenever Cass comes back, or 72 hours from whenever i find a replacement. I would give them more time, but this it only being at the top of page 7, it won't take long to reread.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by Cass »

I received a prod (just one, by the way). Didn't realize it had been that long... sorry. So I guess deadline is 48 hours from this post, I'll try to post some good posts before then.
semioldguy wrote:@Cass
See my comments above toward Khamisa. Most of that applies to you too, as there is little you have taken a stand on in this game. Which players/cases do you agree with (if any) and which players/cases do you disagree with? Your vote on Khamisa is hypocritical at best, and scummy at worst. Do you still like your vote where it is?
I can't deny the hypocrisy here. :oops: I don't have a big problem with my vote - Khamisa is still very non-committal and vague in her posts. But I really should reread to see if a better case has emerged yet. So let's do that...
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Khamisa »

Scigatt: I fail to see why scum would purposely look over actual evidence that could lynch someone.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Khamisa, claim investigator or not-investigator.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Khamisa wrote:Scigatt: I fail to see why scum would purposely look over actual evidence that could lynch someone.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'look over'. Do you mean 'pass over' or 'look up', or can you rephrase that?

Anyways, unless Cass or someone else comes up with a new, very convincing case within the next 33 hours or so, there are only two real options for a lynch: you and dramonic. You know what your alignment is, and if you're town, you have to admit that there is a chance, however small you think it is, that dramonic is scum. You may dislike that choice, but that's your own fault for not being really involved in the discussion.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Khamisa, claim investigator or not-investigator.
FoS:Alduskkel

Don't give scum a prospective (non)-target.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Khamisa is at L-1 and the deadline is in 2 days. Don't tell me that a claim isn't in order.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Khamisa is at L-1 and the deadline is in 2 days. Don't tell me that a claim isn't in order.
You have to think beyond D1 here. Our strongest mechanism for narrowing our lynch options in D2 is the roleclaim, and I'd rather not give scum a better chance of f***ing with that with the NK.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Scigatt, how likely do you think a Khamisa lynch is without her claiming?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alduskkel wrote:Scigatt, how likely do you think a Khamisa lynch is without her claiming?
Slightly less than 50/50 is my best guess, if we assume that sog, you, me, and dramonic don't change vote. There is a (probably somewhat small) chance that Cass could vote dramonic, which would mean that Khamisa is pretty much in the clear. There is also a small probability that Khamisa will self-vote, with obvious results. After that it's a matter of S_B's final opinion and whether Khamisa votes at all. S_B did say that we have the 'biggest lead'(post 135), so I feel we have the advantage there. If Khamisa doesn't vote, however, all of that goes up in the air.

Also, I find the fact that Khamisa has continued to defend dramonic even when they were the only two plausible lynches perplexing. The only semi-rational explanation I can think of is that they are scum partners, but I find it unlikely that things lined up so well for town and even if that is the case and Khamisa is scum-partners with dramonic, it's a really bad strategy she is using.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I am fine with either of their lynches btw.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by afatchic »

Deadline is set for Midnight, Sunday night. That is exactly 48 hours from now.

Also, votecount forthcoming.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Khamisa »

Scigatt: I'm not denying that dramonic is scum. I just fail to see why scum would purposely pass over REAL evidence that could give them a more coherent case, and instead use false evidence that's more likely to be picked up by town members as, well, false.

I also claim
Townieee
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Khamisa, why did you like my side of the argument about claiming more than Scigatt's?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Scigatt wrote:Also, I find the fact that Khamisa has continued to defend dramonic even when they were the only two plausible lynches perplexing. The only semi-rational explanation I can think of is that they are scum partners, but I find it unlikely that things lined up so well for town and even if that is the case and Khamisa is scum-partners with dramonic, it's a really bad strategy she is using.
Another explanation that'd I'd see for this, that I didn't realize until you put it this way, is that Khamisa is town and honestly sees dramonic as town also (whether she is right or wrong is irrelevant to my point)

In one of my Newbie games I replaced in as one of the two top suspects near and impending lynch (much like our situation now). I was town, and I did not find the other lynch target to be scummy at all and was confident he was not scum. They lynched him anyway, instead of me, and I was right. I easily could have been wrong though. Other stuff with Khamisa doesn't necessarily add up though

@Khamisa
Why do you have no suspicions?

@Cass
How is that read coming along?

@Snow_Bunny
You have been recently quiet as well. Are you feeling better? You still haven't placed a vote.

@Alduskkel
Do you think they could likely be scumbuddies? (Khamisa and dramonic)

I like the players on dramonic's wagon much better than Khamisa's. Alduskkel and Scigatt are two players I see as likely town and I am wary of both of the other players on the Khamisa wagon.

I also don't really like Snow_Bunny potentially having the deciding vote. She has been somewhat non-committal and also has much less presence in the game now than she had earlier. Her play seems to have changed the most from the previous game.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Unvote

I'll have a vote down well before deadline. Tomorrow morning when I wake up.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yeah, Khamisa and dramonic are my guess for the scum team. Khamisa seems to defend dramonic at times, and back him up. Her iso posts 2, 6, and 7 in particular look like this, but it's in other posts, just less so.

The defense makes sense. If we lynch dramonic then she's at risk of being investigated and then it's all over. I wouldn't want to risk an instant loss... I doubt she does either.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Scigatt »

Khamisa wrote:Scigatt: I'm not denying that dramonic is scum. I just fail to see why scum would purposely pass over REAL evidence that could give them a more coherent case, and instead use false evidence that's more likely to be picked up by town members as, well, false.

I also claim
Townieee
Two things:
1.Where is this "REAL evidence" you speak of? If I recall correctly, dramonic has been very stingy about using quotes other than to respond to(i.e. not as evidence), citing post numbers, etc. for his case on me(i.e. for support of his 'psyche' claim(posts 115, 137)). His defense hasn't been much better, with a non-sequitur complaint about selectivity(posts 137,143) and at one point simply calling my case 'crap' with little to no reasoning(posts 120, 125, 129).

2.You still seem to be thinking that I'm saying that dramonic explicitly lied. Let me try and run-down my case:

Situation:dramonic used false(and easily verifiable) information to support a case of his.

Explanations that have been proposed by you and me so far:
Explanation 1:dramonic didn't care about the game.(Untrue, if his activity level is suggestive of anything)
Explanation 2:dramonic cared about pushing the case, but not so much for facts.(scummy, and IMO probable, hence the vote and case.)
Explanation 3:dramonic outright lied(unlikely)
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Scigatt »

semioldguy wrote:
Scigatt wrote:Also, I find the fact that Khamisa has continued to defend dramonic even when they were the only two plausible lynches perplexing. The only semi-rational explanation I can think of is that they are scum partners, but I find it unlikely that things lined up so well for town and even if that is the case and Khamisa is scum-partners with dramonic, it's a really bad strategy she is using.
Another explanation that'd I'd see for this, that I didn't realize until you put it this way, is that Khamisa is town and honestly sees dramonic as town also (whether she is right or wrong is irrelevant to my point)

In one of my Newbie games I replaced in as one of the two top suspects near and impending lynch (much like our situation now). I was town, and I did not find the other lynch target to be scummy at all and was confident he was not scum. They lynched him anyway, instead of me, and I was right. I easily could have been wrong though. Other stuff with Khamisa doesn't necessarily add up though
Maybe...
However, except in a lylo situation, I can't see where it makes much sense to keep arguing, likely in vain, than to go with the other lynch. Personally though, I can't see that what she is doing as making much sense, whatever her situation is.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I think you're having a very hard time with the "unintentionnal" mistake here.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 am

Post by semioldguy »

Why are the males the only active players in this game? :(
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Scigatt's gender is ambiguous. But yeah, I'm not happy with the female player's activeness right now. Cass and Snow_Bunny would probably be my 3rd and 4th suspects (in no particular order).

By the way, Khamisa never got rid of her random vote for you.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not exactly sure where i thought i saw an unvote at... :/

Khamisa-(3)- Cass, semioldguy, dramonic
dramonic-(2)- Alduskkel, Scigatt
semioldguy (1) - Khamisa

Not voting-(1)- semioldguy, Snow_Bunny
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 am

Post by afatchic »

VoteCount

Khamisa-(2)- Cass, dramonic

dramonic-(2)- Alduskkel, Scigatt
semioldguy-(1)-Khamisa

Not voting-(2)- Snow_Bunny, semioldguy

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is about 9 and a half hours from now.

Please keep in mind the rules for lynches at deadlines...

2) Lynches: As usual it takes a majority of votes to result in a lynch. At deadlines, the person with the most votes will be lynched.
No lynching: You may no-lynch if you would like, but it also takes a majority of votes. An example would be, Vote No lynch

(I am modding two game at the moment, and not sure if it was this game or the other game that i told differently, but since this was what is posted in the rules, this is what i will follow. Any questions? PM me.)
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote: Khamisa
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

Return to “Completed Open Games”