Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am

Post by mith »

Vote Count:
6 to lynch.

roflcopter: 4 (charter, elvis_knits, Kmd4390, PookyTheMagicalBear)
Thesp: 1 (roflcopter)

Not Voting: 6 (ekiM, SerialClergyman, Thesp, VP Baltar, Yosarian2, zu_Faul)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 am

Post by charter »

Not buying rofl's story.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

charter wrote:Not buying rofl's story.
Me neither, but if he flips town we lynch thesp tomorrow and have VP and Yos confirmed town.

I don't think we can go wrong there.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

it can't be lylo, so that works even if its not ideal. tajo's antics clearly mark me for death.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

k, a Rofl lynch is fine now. If he's town somehow, Thesp goes tomorrow. Assuming Rofl is scum, Yos and Zu both need to go. Then probably Thesp. This assumes no suicides. If there's still a scum alive by then, it's probably VP.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:it can't be lylo, so that works even if its not ideal. tajo's antics clearly mark me for death.
Yeah you are marked for death. <3 anyway.

If you are somehow town, who do you think is scum besides Thesp?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

serial, ekim, charter if its a four man team. add zu if its five. i think most of the scumteam claimed nonvanilla. tajo's claim implicates charter, plus he and ekim both made claims that are only comfirable if they're lynched/wagoned and sc's "confirmable" claim actually requires him to die, which he may never do.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

also <3
soi soi soi

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:00 am

Post by ekiM »

SC wrote:But honestly, I don't see too much of a reason to risk it and vote him over rofl (given that if town, rofl will potentially give three results where Yos2 would give none.)
Realistically, is there any circumstance where we are going to lynch anyone else at all before we lynch those two? I don't think there is, and I think we should lynch them in the order that helps most. There's a reasonable chance Yos is Godfather and rofl is traitor, and I think very little chance of the other way around. Also, if rofl is somehow town there's one more night for him to investigate, allowing him to give us four results instead.

Vote: Yosarian2
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

ekiM wrote:
SC wrote:But honestly, I don't see too much of a reason to risk it and vote him over rofl (given that if town, rofl will potentially give three results where Yos2 would give none.)
Realistically, is there any circumstance where we are going to lynch anyone else at all before we lynch those two? I don't think there is, and I think we should lynch them in the order that helps most. There's a reasonable chance Yos is Godfather and rofl is traitor, and I think very little chance of the other way around. Also, if rofl is somehow town there's one more night for him to investigate, allowing him to give us four results instead.

Vote: Yosarian2
and since yos is vanilla, you're trying to lynch him before you lynch me and he's confirmed. nice try scum.
soi soi soi

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:02 am

Post by ekiM »

Scratch that last sentence. I am knackered and my brain doesn't work.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post by ekiM »

Yes, that's why I was instrumental in getting you lynched instead of Tajo or Pooky. :roll:
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i didn't have a guilty i'd be demanding an ekim lynch right about now. its all upside, since his claim is vengeful townie.
soi soi soi

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am

Post by ekiM »

Tajo instead of you or pooky.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:serial, ekim, charter if its a four man team. add zu if its five. i think most of the scumteam claimed nonvanilla. tajo's claim implicates charter, plus he and ekim both made claims that are only comfirable if they're lynched/wagoned and sc's "confirmable" claim actually requires him to die, which he may never do.
So you think they all decided that it would be a good idea if tajo stopped the wagon on you (a town power role if you're telling the truth), in favor of fighting for their buddy tajo to die?

They could have totally lycnhed you yesterday, but they decided to sacrifice tajo to make you look like scum? You already looked like scum so I don't see what they're gaining.
Talk nerdy to me.

zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am

Post by zu_Faul »

charter wrote:Actually, I say we lynch zu faul right after Yos. Zu faul
was
clearly lying about his "thesp is a good citizen" statement,
LYING? WHAT THE FUCK, CHARTER. "CLEARLY LYING"? HAHAHA. And elvis just swallows it.
Look, I am going to spell it out for you, since you are going to ask anyway: Accusing someone of a lie is a huge accusation in the game of mafia. You are accusing me of a lie, when I made a statement reagarding the alignment of a player. There was no way I could have known his alignment. You can't lie if you don't know the truth. Sometime you are just wrong in the game of mafia. I was wrong (maybe?) on Thesp's alignment. So what? That is not a lie.
Charter's attack against me is totally out of perspective and totally overeager. elvis believes him because he is agreeing with her, and she totally falls for that. elvis, scum can easily manipulate you by agreeing with you, have you never noticed that? You totally go along with everyone agreeing with you. Like pooky also just did. Just because he makes you laugh, and happens to have the same ideas as you, you fabricate some reason as to why he has to be town. You are not even noticing that it is your mind that is tricking you into it.
charter wrote:VP Baltar: 6 (
ekiM
iamausername, Ojanen
SerialClergyman
, Thesp,
Xylthixlm
, Elvis)
Why the heck are both SC and ekiM in blue? Does it mean that they are semi-confirmed or something? By claiming not-vanilla? Or is this just your point of view? Why should they be? And why did no one question charter about this?

Anyway, rofl is scum. After all, iam did not lie about blocking rofl. And tajo saving him is very scummy. Don't want to put him to L-1 before everyone got a chance to say anything though.

I don't necessarily believe in Thesp's goodness anymore. After all, he did not claim the role I had thought he was.

So at least rofl and charter are scum. (People, please don't forget the tajo also cleared charter). Pooky probably also is. Maybe we jsut got lucky yesterday and had two scum on the chopping block. I doub that everyone has a good reason for pro-town pooky to not vote tajo yesterday. But he did not. Scum pooky could have had a reason (preventing that a ally, who is also confirming at least one of his allies, dies). I can't fathom how you guys can just overlook this.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo made that decision on his own, considering the mafia role pms don't say anything about day talking. there's no "they" thinking anything is a good idea.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

it goes without saying that there must be a scum roleblocker, since username was town and claimed a block on me on a night when i got results. i can only imagine they blocked kmd last night instead of me.
soi soi soi

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

rofl, you realize that for you to be town there has to be a scum roleblocker. Since iam died as town.

Nobody else has claimed evidence of a roleblocker.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:i can only imagine they blocked kmd last night instead of me.
And why hasn't he said anything?

KMD, were you blocked??
Talk nerdy to me.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

ninja'd!
soi soi soi

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 am

Post by charter »

Um, why is rofl still alive? He claimed his results, I don't understand what the hold up is.

zu faul, I pushed for tajo's lynch harder than anyone but SC. Tajo flipped scum. I don't understand what the problem is here. And plus, if anyone but you seriously considers me scum (unlikely) I can always suicide and extend deadline! But since I didn't do that when we were threatening a no lynch with about ten hours until deadline, that's a pretty unlikely scenario.

Why am I wasting my breath.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Thesp »

elvis_knits wrote:
charter wrote:Not buying rofl's story.
Me neither, but if he flips town we lynch thesp tomorrow and have VP and Yos confirmed town.

I don't think we can go wrong there.
I'm good with that.

Vote: roflcopter.

While I think the "Vote Yosarian2" first idea is novel, I'm more of a bird-in-the-hand kind of guy - the evidence against roflcopter is close to ironclad (or almost as close as you can get in mafia), and the case on Yosarian2 is compelling but not as clear-cut. I'm all for the rofl lynch.
zu_Faul wrote:
charter wrote:Actually, I say we lynch zu faul right after Yos. Zu faul was clearly lying about his "thesp is a good citizen" statement,
LYING? WHAT THE FUCK, CHARTER. "CLEARLY LYING"? HAHAHA. And elvis just swallows it.
Look, I am going to spell it out for you, since you are going to ask anyway: Accusing someone of a lie is a huge accusation in the game of mafia. You are accusing me of a lie, when I made a statement reagarding the alignment of a player. There was no way I could have known his alignment. You can't lie if you don't know the truth. Sometime you are just wrong in the game of mafia. I was wrong (maybe?) on Thesp's alignment. So what? That is not a lie.
There's a clear difference here - the "citizen" word is pretty synonymous with townie - it looks an awful lot like trying to breadcrumb (and for someone who apparently missed roflcopter's "breadcrumb", it stuck out to me like one).
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by charter »

Thesp, why didn't you mention that rofl has to be lying, from your point of view? He said you weren't a vanilla, but you don't mention this. How come?
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 am

Post by ekiM »

rofl, why would scum block KMD? Afraid that he'd shoot you or Yos? Oh wait...

For roflcopter to be town, iam would have to have been blocked N1 and scum would have to have chosen not to block rofl N2 or N3. rofl is claiming that N3 he discovered Thesp is scum. Why would scum choose to block a vig who would certainly have shot someone rofl is claiming is town, over the guy who could investigate them and pass on his results before dying? It makes no god damn sense. And this is before we even consider what the hell motive Tajo would have had for what he did yesterday when rofl was about to be lynched.

rofl is not going to flip town. THEREFORE we should lynch Yos. The fact that rofl, and now Thesp (potential scum) would rather lynch rofl first tells me Yos is probably godfather.
Unvote rofl before Yos can hammer him. Vote Yos.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”