AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Almaster make up your mind, do you want the suspicion on your cast off onto me or Haylen lol
God, you are SO scummy. Why are you in such a rush to lynch me? Why does the fact that maybe someone other than me is mafia make you all jittery? Why are you defending Haylen? Halyen is scummy. So are you. I know it's probably getting on your nerves that the slam-dunk lynch on me you wanted isn't going quite as planned, but seriously, control yourself.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

I'm not in a rush to lynch anyone. I just found that interesting lol. I didn't say if I was suspicious or not on Haylen, though the lack of big promised posts is annoying x.x
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Konowa »

Let me try something else.

Almaster, what changed between your scum list (iso 12) and your hammer of Peabody. You never claimed a change of heart and hammered to end the day to get the game moving, essentially. You did this despite having Peabody closer to being town. Why?

Also, in that same scum list you have JFox as second most town. Now, again without having said anything to the contrary he is scum. Why?

In your next post you should say why each of us [Konowa, J-Fox, Pomegranate] is scum.

Haylen, I do not want a summery of the game. I would like to know who you think is scum and why.

cb, I do not think a Chibo lynch is the right way to go today because I believe it will solve itself overnight. If the mafia is smart they will shoot him tonight before he starts shooting them. If he is the SK, lynching him will not reveal
anything
about who is mafia. I truly believe that Almaster is mafia and his flip will tell us a lot.

As to who else is scum, my list now composes of just Haylen. I have my misgivings about both you [cb] and Pomegranate but nothing more than twitchings.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Haylen »

Konowa wrote: As to who else is scum, my list now composes of just Haylen. I have my misgivings about both you [cb] and Pomegranate but nothing more than twitchings.
Pfft. Go read my scum games and compare them to this one. I think you've taken absolutely no notice of my last post, in which I actually gave you my meta anyway. I told you, not to worry if ive not posted a promised post until it reaches my one week limit. You try moving out, going to uni and nearly causing a fucking pan fire and see how much you're posting.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Now if you leave me alone for 5 minutes, I am going to tidy up my studio and clear away my breakfast AND THEN POST.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

Post by J-Fox »

Haylen wrote:J-Fox appears to have forgotten im in the game.
*hugs* not a chance :D

NOTE: Yes, me and Haylen know eachother well outside the game, don't worry, we definately will not let this influence our in-game opinion of eachothers alignment, nor will we talk about this game outside of it, I swear that, and I'm sure Haylen does too. So, hopefully, none of you have any objections to us both being in this game.

However, because of this, I can vouch for Haylen that she really has been busy recently.
AlmasterGM wrote:I find it convenient that everyone who finds my list convenient happens to be on it. In any case, I don't have time to make any cases right now. Feel free to either wait or do some of your own investigation. It'd be an especially potent idea after you learn I'm not scum.
No, we will not do your work and investigating for you, you got yourself under this suspicion, and we will not help you get out of it, it's your job to do that.

Besides, what else do you expect? You just called all of us scum, so we have a right to question why.
Konowa wrote:cb, I do not think a Chibo lynch is the right way to go today because I believe it will solve itself overnight. If the mafia is smart they will shoot him tonight before he starts shooting them. If he is the SK, lynching him will not reveal
anything
about who is mafia. I truly believe that Almaster is mafia and his flip will tell us a lot.
The only problem with the above there (though I do agree with you that Almaster is a much better lynch than Chibo today) is that the scum may WIFOM us by not taking him out tonight, leading us to believe he really is Mafia when he may not be.

If Chibo is SK, we will definately know by tomorrow, because he has pledged not to kill, so there are 3 kills tomorrow, we will know it was down to an SK-Chibo (this actually gets me thinking, I reckon it may be a good idea to ask our Vig, if he does exist and is not Chibo, does not kill tonight so we can definately be sure that, if there are 2 kills tomorrow, Chibo's was one of them, and he is an SK, what does everyone else think to this? I suppose it does waste a potential kill, that could have been on scum, but it also has a decent chance of hitting town too, and with the amount of Vanilla's down, a Vig-shot is pretty likely to hit a PR if he gets a town, so I reckon it may be worth it).

If we establish that Chibo is definately not the SK, then there is no way for sure to be able to tell if he's Mafia or Vig that I can think of right now. I doubt we will find any actually, but we should keep thinking all the same, would make things a lot easier for us. But I conclude that, because of what I said in the paragraph above, it would be a bad idea to lynch Chibo today, so we can find out tonight whether he is the scum-role we primarily suspect him to be, the SK. And Konowa is definately right, there has been so much opinion posted around about Almaster, that knowing his role could potentially tell us a lot about the game.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:13 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

It's quite tough to 100% prove my role since there are technically 3 possibilities. One step at a time though, first is to not kill tonight. I have an idea.

It still boggles my mind to think that there are still 3 Mafia out there, and we haven't gotten one of them yet. I would think that with 33% of us being Mafia we should get a definite read on someone, which the closest only seems to be Almaster. We should perhaps spend a little more time in this day to try and discover a 2nd scum candidate to keep in mind for later, this day shouldn't really go to waste. I forget what the vote count is. Am I at L-1? Is Almaster? Either way, I would hope that whoever is at L-1 someone unvotes so we definitely have more time to discuss things.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 am

Post by J-Fox »

Al's at -2, you're at -1, and I definately agree to one of you who are voting him unvoting so we don't accidently do anything stupid.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:30 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

While Almaster was at L-1 before did he ever make any claims like, it would be a bad idea to lynch me? Or him saying don't lynch town (meaning Almaster) it would mean almost guaranteed loss for town? Something along those lines? As far as I know his only means of defense was trying to push for my lynch even further.

If we has town we would know the situation we were in and hopefully claim town before he gets hammered so we would at least consider the situation if he is possibly town, and the extreme disadvantage we would be at with 4 town down in the game.

He doesn't seem to be thinking town at all. That reasoning + quickly ending the wagon on Peabody. Doesn't look good imo. He's still my top candidate for scum.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Ok then, as scum and stupid as this sounds lol, someone who is voting me please unvote. I just want to discuss this day more and perhaps find another scum candidate, hear from Haylen, and discuss Almaster's motives more.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

J-Fox wrote:
Konowa wrote:cb, I do not think a Chibo lynch is the right way to go today because I believe it will solve itself overnight. If the mafia is smart they will shoot him tonight before he starts shooting them. If he is the SK, lynching him will not reveal
anything
The only problem with the above there (though I do agree with you that Almaster is a much better lynch than Chibo today) is that the scum may WIFOM us by not taking him out tonight, leading us to believe he really is Mafia when he may not be.

If Chibo is SK, we will definately know by tomorrow, because he has pledged not to kill, so there are 3 kills tomorrow, we will know it was down to an SK-Chibo (this actually gets me thinking, I reckon it may be a good idea to ask our Vig, if he does exist and is not Chibo, does not kill tonight so we can definately be sure that, if there are 2 kills tomorrow, Chibo's was one of them, and he is an SK, what does everyone else think to this? I suppose it does waste a potential kill, that could have been on scum, but it also has a decent chance of hitting town too, and with the amount of Vanilla's down, a Vig-shot is pretty likely to hit a PR if he gets a town, so I reckon it may be worth it).

If we establish that Chibo is definately not the SK, then there is no way for sure to be able to tell if he's Mafia or Vig that I can think of right now. I doubt we will find any actually, but we should keep thinking all the same, would make things a lot easier for us. But I conclude that, because of what I said in the paragraph above, it would be a bad idea to lynch Chibo today, so we can find out tonight whether he is the scum-role we primarily suspect him to be, the SK. And Konowa is definately right, there has been so much opinion posted around about Almaster, that knowing his role could potentially tell us a lot about the game.
I have to disagree with you here, if there's a unclaimed vig out there that's NOT Chibo, (which means Chibo is lying.) then we want that vig to SHOOT Chibo. It eliminates a big problem for us if that is the case.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Unvote:

I may be leaning more toward lynching Alamaster. The Chibo situation has some potential to be resolved over the night phase. I'll have to think about it.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Personally, I think it would be more useful to us for one more day, (not that I'm
strongly
against a lynch on him,) because, as previously mentioned, we can learn quite a bit from the number (and possibly from the choices) of the nightkills. I agree that if there is an unclaimed vig out there (,obviously not referring to Chibo), rather than not kill, he should kill Chibo. It's more common sense.

I would like to hear from Haylen; making a list of why you acting scummy doesn't mean that you are scum doesn't help us any. Will we get any contributions or opinions from you any time soon? A week is a long time to wait.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:Now if you leave me alone for 5 minutes, I am going to tidy up my studio and clear away my breakfast AND THEN POST.
Delicious 12 hour breakfast you had there.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Haylen »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Haylen wrote:Now if you leave me alone for 5 minutes, I am going to tidy up my studio and clear away my breakfast AND THEN POST.
Delicious 12 hour breakfast you had there.
Sarcastic response: It really was!

Angry response: So what?

Normal response: I have things to do.

*clap clap* Glad to see you're focusing on the person everyone is now suspicious of. Way to throw suspicion off yourself. By jumping on the forming bandwagon.

Yes Pom, here's an opinion. ALGM is scummy. I think he is the most likely to be scum here.
ALGM wrote:
God, you are SO scummy.
Why are you in such a rush to lynch me? Why does the fact that maybe someone other than me is mafia make you all jittery? Why are you defending Haylen? Halyen is scummy. So are you. I know it's probably getting on your nerves that the slam-dunk lynch on me you wanted isn't going quite as planned, but seriously, control yourself.
Dont like the bolded. My interpretation of that is that he is trying to get a mislynch on Chibo, knowing that he himself is close to a lynch.
CB wrote:and a whole thing about how you're different, and things that make others scummy doesnt make you scummy?
Go read Cr3t1n's mafia, you'll see how invalid your point is here.
ALGM wrote:Incidentally, I also find it convenient. Haylen comes immediately when called. For someone who is "busy," there's a really rapid turnaround time there.
Coincidence, not convenience. I occassionally check my games, and dont have enough time to post.

Did any of you listen to J-Fox vouching for me being busy?
Chibo wrote:if you want me to kill who we think is mafia, then that would prove im not mafia.
No it wont.

Haylen is sad that she cant see anymore posts on the preview thingy :(

[/quote]

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

unvote

I agree that the vig (Assuming chibo-scum) should shoot chibo tonight if he''s still alive. It'd be a better option. Because of this, I intend to vote Almaster (unless somebody gets really scummy really fast or he becomes really townish really fast).

My intention will be followed through later in the game day.
don't you feel silly now?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

How am I supposed to become townish "really fast"? Everyone thinks I'm scummy because I hammered Peabody last round. I offered what, in my opinion, was a fine explanation. If you didn't buy it, fine, but I don't know what else you want from me. I can't go back and undo the hammer, and nobody believes anything I say. That being said, I'm not going to sit around here and fight for my life like there's no tomorrow (like Chibo is). I'm vanilla town. If I die, it's an insignificant death. In fact, it might be better that you lynch me so we don't myslynch one of our PRs.

Meanwhile, Haylen, your failure to do anything other than agree with the obv-bandwagons on me and Chibo is noted.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Haylen »

ALGM wrote: Meanwhile, Haylen, your failure to do anything other than agree with the obv-bandwagons on me and Chibo is noted.
Good good, I trust you have also noted what I said at the bottom of my post about only being about to see limited number of peoples because of the preview button?

Also...Im not a failure >.>

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:
ALGM wrote: Meanwhile, Haylen, your failure to do anything other than agree with the obv-bandwagons on me and Chibo is noted.
Good good, I trust you have also noted what I said at the bottom of my post about only being about to see limited number of peoples because of the preview button?

Also...Im not a failure >.>
And opening the thread in another tab/window and jumping back and forth doesn't solve this how? You may or may not be a failure (I don't know you personally, so I can't judge), but your excuse for only posting that much of a reply certainly is.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Almaster who do you find scummy besides me and possibly Haylen?

Also, I find it weird that Almaster almost wants us to vote him since he's claimed townie. Regardless if its vanilla or not, we're down by A LOT. We can't afford to lose ANY more town people. I don't trust his claim.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

ALGM wrote: And opening the thread in another tab/window and jumping back and forth doesn't solve this how? You may or may not be a failure (I don't know you personally, so I can't judge), but your excuse for only posting that much of a reply certainly is.
Oh yes...can you think properly at half two in the morning? Cause I personally just dont bother to think things though at that time.

canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Konowa wrote:Let me try something else.

Almaster, what changed between your scum list (iso 12) and your hammer of Peabody. You never claimed a change of heart and hammered to end the day to get the game moving, essentially. You did this despite having Peabody closer to being town. Why?

Also, in that same scum list you have JFox as second most town. Now, again without having said anything to the contrary he is scum. Why?

In your next post you should say why each of us [Konowa, J-Fox, Pomegranate] is scum.

Haylen, I do not want a summery of the game. I would like to know who you think is scum and why.

cb, I do not think a Chibo lynch is the right way to go today because I believe it will solve itself overnight. If the mafia is smart they will shoot him tonight before he starts shooting them. If he is the SK, lynching him will not reveal
anything

As to who else is scum, my list now composes of just Haylen. I have my misgivings about both you [cb] and Pomegranate but nothing more than twitchings.
1) SK's usually cant be night killed, this is done to give them a little help for being the sole person of the team, lynching is the only way to kill him.

2) if he was going to be jailed, how could he be night killed?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Pomegranate wrote:Personally, I think it would be more useful to us for one more day, (not that I'm
strongly
against a lynch on him,) because, as previously mentioned, we can learn quite a bit from the number (and possibly from the choices) of the nightkills. I agree that if there is an unclaimed vig out there (,obviously not referring to Chibo), rather than not kill, he should kill Chibo. It's more common sense.

I would like to hear from Haylen; making a list of why you acting scummy doesn't mean that you are scum doesn't help us any. Will we get any contributions or opinions from you any time soon? A week is a long time to wait.
again, SKs generally cant be night killed.

i have a way.

Chibo: dont kill

the rest will be handled.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Almaster who do you find scummy besides me and possibly Haylen?

Also, I find it weird that Almaster almost wants us to vote him since he's claimed townie. Regardless if its vanilla or not, we're down by A LOT. We can't afford to lose ANY more town people. I don't trust his claim.
It's not weird. At the point where my opinion is moot anyway, it's better that a vanilla goes than a PR. If I was at L-1 I would definitely hammer myself.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:13 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I want to call his bluff. A townie would not act against the town like that. Someone vote him (since I already am) to put him at L-1.
Show
join game

lynch town

win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”