Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

MonkeyMan576 (4) - Starbuck, StrangerCoug, Crazy, semioldguy
Gorrad (2) - kmd4390, Brandi
Crazy (2) - ZONEACE, chamber
Brandi (2) - MonkeyMan576, Gorrad

Not Voting (2) - fuzzylightning, Jazzmyn
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

@Mod - Requesting prod on Monkey. His last post can be found here, just over 72 hours ago.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

MonkeyMan576 prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I am here. I am choosing not to respond in protest, which is what I originally said.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Brandi »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am here. I am choosing not to respond in protest, which is what I originally said.
If you don't like the wagon on you, then do something about it. "Protesting" is asinine and doesn't do anything to help the town. If you really feel that we are somehow being "unfair" then realize that this is a game, and sometimes "unfair" things happen. Sitting out and pouting until things go your way is something that a petulant child would do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

Brandi wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am here. I am choosing not to respond in protest, which is what I originally said.
If you don't like the wagon on you, then do something about it. "Protesting" is asinine and doesn't do anything to help the town. If you really feel that we are somehow being "unfair" then realize that this is a game, and sometimes "unfair" things happen. Sitting out and pouting until things go your way is something that a petulant child would do.
Well said.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

If you are choosing not to respond or participate, you are pretty much disrespecting every person in this game that's putting their time in to play. So can you please either start participating or replace out so we have someone who's willing to participate?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Brandi wrote:
I think it's pretty clear Starbuck is tunneling and taking a something silly(me voting for the same reason she did) out of proportion. It was totally a coincedence. The only thing I'm guilty of is not reading every post. A lot of people seem willing to lynch someone over that, and it's quite disturbing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm definitely not tunneling. I have focused on others as well, but you are acting immature and rude to everyone else in this game. And your appeals to emotion really aren't helping your case with me which is why my vote hasn't moved.

And I'm not taking what you did out of proportion. It's how you reacted to the situation. You straight up left the game and said that you weren't coming back until the lynch was off you. Now, in my eyes, that means I just caught scum.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:I'm definitely not tunneling. I have focused on others as well, but you are acting immature and rude to everyone else in this game. And your appeals to emotion really aren't helping your case with me which is why my vote hasn't moved.

And I'm not taking what you did out of proportion. It's how you reacted to the situation. You straight up left the game and said that you weren't coming back until the lynch was off you. Now, in my eyes, that means I just caught scum.
You clearly have no interest in discussion, just pointing fingers and making accusations. That's why I left the game. You can think whatever you want.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 am

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:I'm definitely not tunneling. I have focused on others as well, but you are acting immature and rude to everyone else in this game. And your appeals to emotion really aren't helping your case with me which is why my vote hasn't moved.

This is bullshit. If stuff like this was constantly being directed at me I wouldn't feel much like playing either.
Taking a break from the site.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kmd4390 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Well,
I
certainly don't think Gorrad's scummy at this point, Kmd4390. You were the first person to post something that pays any attention to it, and nobody said anything toward you regarding the matter until you asked us for our opinions. The scummy/not scummy discussion bit is something you started, not Gorrad.
Then WHAT discussion was he starting? You are saying he didn't vote because he wanted to start discussion. I don't see anything.
Hint: They're called reactions.
How does protesting by not posting help the town? Anyone with sense knows that doing that is anti-information.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Brandi wrote:
I think it's pretty clear Starbuck is tunneling and taking a something silly(me voting for the same reason she did) out of proportion. It was totally a coincedence. The only thing I'm guilty of is not reading every post. A lot of people seem willing to lynch someone over that, and it's quite disturbing.
I love OMGUS...
NOT!

Where's the nearest rope?
chamber wrote:

This is bullshit. If stuff like this was constantly being directed at me I wouldn't feel much like playing either.
I think you misinterpreted Starbuck as talking to you instead of MonkeyMan576.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:You clearly have no interest in discussion, just pointing fingers and making accusations. That's why I left the game. You can think whatever you want.
This is beyond hypocritical coming from the person who refuses to engage in discussion. YOU clearly have no interest in discussion if you are just going to disappear and wait for other to change the subject for you.

If you had an interest in discussion, then you could have taken the discussion somewhere else instead of siting by idly and doing nothing except complain.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:You clearly have no interest in discussion, just pointing fingers and making accusations. That's why I left the game. You can think whatever you want.
This is beyond hypocritical coming from the person who refuses to engage in discussion. YOU clearly have no interest in discussion if you are just going to disappear and wait for other to change the subject for you.

If you had an interest in discussion, then you could have taken the discussion somewhere else instead of siting by idly and doing nothing except complain.
Quoted for truth. I know it's only page five, but the more talk I see about MonkeyMan576 being scum for disappearing until the wagon on him goes away, the more I think we've hit the jackpot on scum.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Crazy »

Wow, this is so stupid. Monkey has to be scum. Not on the emotional appeals, but refusing to play the game means either scum or horrible town. And I think Monkey is too experienced of a player to do this as town.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 am

Post by chamber »

You guys are being ridiculous. Could he handle it better then he is ? Yes. Is his reaction completely understandable anyway? Yes.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

@SC: You do know that Gorrad already said that the ONLY reason he DID NOT RANDOM VOTE, was because he just "didn't feel like it." Correct? Regardless of what resulted from his non-vote, he did not have any specific intentions.

Also I did post a semi-lengthy post at the end of page 4 right before the mod did a vote count, in case anyone missed it or got distracted because of the discussion on this page.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Crazy »

chamber wrote:You guys are being ridiculous. Could he handle it better then he is ? Yes. Is his reaction completely understandable anyway? Yes.
For a newbie, maybe. But for someone who's been around for almost a year and has more game posts than you?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

chamber wrote:You guys are being ridiculous. Could he handle it better then he is ? Yes. Is his reaction completely understandable anyway? Yes.
I agree that feeling discouraged or even possibly wronged (if he is town) is understandable. But his ACTIONS because of such are NOT. He signed up for this game, to play it, and regardless of his alignment, he is expected to play in this game. Not sit on the sidelines of the game and cry like a 6 year old feeling sorry for himself. If he can't handle it, he should at least have the decency to ask for a replacement. SOG is being spot-on in calling him a hypocrite.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by chamber »

I don't like his actions but 1: I don't think they justify the personal attacks hes getting directed at him and 2: I don't think its very indicative of his alignment.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

He is acting childish, and hypocritical. It's just the truth. No one is calling him stupid or ugly, or saying he smells funny. It's understandable that the town would be upset by HIS actions. What he is doing is unfair to the rest of us.

We are in a situation where a particular player is refusing to contribute to the game because of the fact he feels he has an unfair wagon on him. Because of this, we are all caught up in discussing THIS, and thus ignoring and potential pro-town discussion.

If we left him alone, and continued the game as if he wasn't a part of it, we could potentially be ignoring possible scum or... possible input/votes needed by a fellow town player. Perhaps his initial actions do not make him out to be scummy, but why should he get a free pass, free of any further/future criticism to ever come?

Should we just all give into his demands and pull the wagon off of him? (those who are voting him) What would that accomplish for the town?

This is not something we can all just "let go of."

He needs to either, 1) PARTICIPATE, 2) Ask to be replaced, or 3) Be lynched.

And yes, I put those in order from most desirable to least.

If things continue the way they are and he is still refusing to do anything, I think the town should ask the mod to replace him. There is just no point in having a player that doesn't want to play.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, crap. I was out of town yesterday and hoped to catch up early this morning at the office, but this site is now blocked at my workplace. This is quite an annoyance, because I have always liked to use my break time and/or lunch time to read my ongoing games in order to stay up to date on the posts, even though
posting
from work to game sites is frowned upon, and I have very rarely done it. But now, the site is entirely blocked and I can't even read the games during the day. Crap.

Anyway, I am very surprised that Monkey decided to sit out the game "in protest" over the votes and attention on him. That strikes me as rather bizarre, and it certainly is not pro-town to unilaterally remove oneself from the game (i.e., without
actually
removing oneself from the game by asking to be replaced) just because one is affronted by accusations and/or votes in a Mafia game. This is not the Snugglenet.

As I said previously, I saw the whole Starbuck/Monkey exchange as a bit of a tempest in a teacup, but this extreme reaction (over-reaction) by Monkey really gives me pause.

Gorrad: I don't understand your vote on Brandi, as you seem to be voting for her for agreeing with Kmd, and yet you give Kmd a pass. That doesn't really make sense to me. Can you please explain the rationale behind that?

Kmd: In your post #62, you said that Monkey is probably scum, but you are currently voting for Gorrad. Is there more to Gorrad that you see that I may be missing?

Regards,
Jazz
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by MonkeySudo »

Jazzmyn wrote:Well, crap. I was out of town yesterday and hoped to catch up early this morning at the office, but this site is now blocked at my workplace. This is quite an annoyance, because I have always liked to use my break time and/or lunch time to read my ongoing games in order to stay up to date on the posts, even though
posting
from work to game sites is frowned upon, and I have very rarely done it. But now, the site is entirely blocked and I can't even read the games during the day. Crap.

Anyway, I am very surprised that Monkey decided to sit out the game "in protest" over the votes and attention on him. That strikes me as rather bizarre, and it certainly is not pro-town to unilaterally remove oneself from the game (i.e., without
actually
removing oneself from the game by asking to be replaced) just because one is affronted by accusations and/or votes in a Mafia game. This is not the Snugglenet.

As I said previously, I saw the whole Starbuck/Monkey exchange as a bit of a tempest in a teacup, but this extreme reaction (over-reaction) by Monkey really gives me pause.

Gorrad: I don't understand your vote on Brandi, as you seem to be voting for her for agreeing with Kmd, and yet you give Kmd a pass. That doesn't really make sense to me. Can you please explain the rationale behind that?

Kmd: In your post #62, you said that Monkey is probably scum, but you are currently voting for Gorrad. Is there more to Gorrad that you see that I may be missing?

Regards,
Jazz
I would much prefer your stance, giving pause, to blindly following Starbuck, which is what some are doing. And I never said I would refuse to participate, I just wanted a chance to protest Starbuck without everything I did being attacked.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sorry, alt.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Well,
I
certainly don't think Gorrad's scummy at this point, Kmd4390. You were the first person to post something that pays any attention to it, and nobody said anything toward you regarding the matter until you asked us for our opinions. The scummy/not scummy discussion bit is something you started, not Gorrad.
Then WHAT discussion was he starting? You are saying he didn't vote because he wanted to start discussion. I don't see anything.
Hint: They're called reactions.
WHAT reactions? I still don't see anything that came from this?

------------

Jazz, Monkey and Gorrad are both scummy.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”