canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

AlmasterGM wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:Just making sure, when the day ends, is that what I should do? Not kill Night 2?

You might want to jail me to keep me alive from mafia or SK as well as track me to assure that I didn't target anyone.
Yeah, no. We are totally NOT wasting PR's on you. You are so anti-town I can't believe I'm at L-1 and you are not.
do we really want to have a 3 killing role game for another day.

if the jailor protects you, scum/sk have a fresh shot at me? ...
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

RayFrost wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
RayFrost wrote:re Pome:

eeeeh... =/

I'm enthusiastic when I think there has been obv scum/sk caught. Would you prefer I had no enthusiasm? That usually leads to no posting for me... >.>
Calm down, I'm not that suspicious of you, and I'm pretty suspicious of Chibo. I'm just not sure who to vote for, Almaster or Chibo.
This is calm O.o Me not calm is me excited, for the most part.

Anyway, I was just explaining. I figure it is best to explain things for future reference rather than let people (possibly) make incorrect assumptions. Assumptions that are wrong are harmful to town.

The jailkeeper shouldn't target Chibo tonight. That'd complete defeat the purpose of, y'know, having him not "vig" tonight, since he'd be RBed out of doing it... subtle SK move, imo. I think my vote is currently still on him, so I'm keeping with that.
The reason I said that is because Jailing is the only pro town protection we have.

And if I'm not killing tonight, you would still know that I didn't target anyone by tracking me.

Either way, I will choose not to kill tonight unless you guys want me to. Up to the town.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

there are also much more reasons why there would still be a vig in this game but didn't kill.

1) The Vigilante decided to go and kill either Looker or Rosso in addition to whoever targeted those people.

2) The Vigilante simply didn't submit a kill. Unlike the serial killer, vigilante kills are non compulsory.

in addition to him trying to get another PR onto him...that'll make him unable to kill [another 2 kill night?], he's doing it to ensure that he'll still be here tommorow? what point would it be for me to track you, if you'll be unable to target anyone?

chibo makes no sense in logic. why would we save a vigilante?

Who do you think you're going to kill tonight.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

also to ray: you unvoted but FOS'd Chibo.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

canadianbovine wrote:also to ray: you unvoted but FOS'd Chibo.
oh, okay.

He's not at L-1, then.
vote: ChiboSempai

if you are RBed due to jailing, you will not visit anybody, so the tracker being on you would have no value, since you'd be sitting in your house all night... basically. It'd be smarter if the tracker chose other targets.

The more you try to do this, chibo, the more I feel like you are scum/sk.

If you are RBed via jailing and are scum... you'd be doing this to seem town ("let's keep the PR alive" pro town mentality... seemingly) and have an excuse for when you don't turn up dead.

If you are scum, you are doing it this way for a forced NK that will "confirm" you are vig.

If you are vig, you aren't doing very well, tbh, and I highly doubt you are.
don't you feel silly now?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

I thought that since I tried to target someone it would still pick that up, or know that I didn't attempt to target someone.

Idk, tbh I'm still kind of new to mafia, I don't know all of the mechanics perfectly.

You guys tell me what you want me to do to prove that I'm the Vigilante.

As long as it doesn't involve killing myself *facepalm*
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 am

Post by almightybob »

Votecount 2.3

ChiboSempai - 4 (canadianbovine, AlmasterGM, Zachrulez, RayFrost)
AlmasterGM - 4 (ChiboSempai, Konowa, J-Fox, Pomegranate)

Not voting - 1 (Haylen)

With 9 alive, it's
votes to lynch!
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote

Really not ready for this day to end.

I still want to hear from Haylen before this day ends and who she thinks is scum.

cb, who else do you think is scum besides Chibo?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Konowa »

Double-post.

Same question to Almaster, who do you think is scum besides Chibo?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Everyone on my wagon. And that's not JUST because they're on my wagon.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 am

Post by RayFrost »

AlmasterGM wrote:Everyone on my wagon. And that's not JUST because they're on my wagon.
orly?

Then do tell.
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

Post by J-Fox »

Oh yes ofc Almaster, the 4 of us that are on your wagon also just happen to be the SK and all 3 Mafia all neatly arranged just for you to pick up on at will :roll:

Really, I highly doubt an organised scum would ever be dumb enough to place all 3 of their members on a wagon of 4, unless they were playing a massively courageous gambit. Reasoning at the very least would be nice.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Yea if Almaster's list of scum just happens to be on his wagon, I find that a lil too convinient.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

J-Fox wrote:Oh yes ofc Almaster, the 4 of us that are on your wagon also just happen to be the SK and all 3 Mafia all neatly arranged just for you to pick up on at will :roll:

Really, I highly doubt an organised scum would ever be dumb enough to place all 3 of their members on a wagon of 4, unless they were playing a massively courageous gambit. Reasoning at the very least would be nice.
QFT
~~~
Chibo, I'm somewhat suspicious of you, and considering voting you (,if it wouldn't be the hammer, which I have to check up. Konowa unvoted, right?).

Why I don't think you're the vig:

Your suggestions regarding N2 are a little to convenient. Here's why-

-If you're the SK, then there would be no reason for you not to kill whoever the town wants you to kill, as you're against both the scum and the town, and would need to eliminate both.
-If you're the scum, one of your buddies can send in the kill instead of you.

In both of those cases, using the town's PRs would be an added bonus for you.

For now,
FoS: Chibo
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

voting me would hammer, konowa unvoted but was voting almaster, not me

i wont kill N2. have CB track me if u want to confirm, but it proves that I'm not the SK. as for the mafia, find a way to prove that im not and il do it. afterall, im behind the almaster lynch, who i think is scum - and i wouldnt lunch a fellow mafia member.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

and since im not going to kill tonight, im at the least safe to keep around one more night.

remember i promised to do tonight what the town wants me to do at penalty of death.

if you want me to kill who we think is mafia, then that would prove im not mafia. if you all think almaster is scum, then lets find someone thats not me or almaster to lynch today, and il kill almaster tonight if u want. at the very least, im working to the towns advantage whether you believe im vig scum or SK.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Chibo wrote:voting me would hammer, konowa unvoted but was voting almaster, not me
Thanks.
Chibo wrote:i wont kill N2. have CB track me if u want to confirm, but it proves that I'm not the SK. as for the mafia, find a way to prove that im not and il do it. afterall, im behind the almaster lynch, who i think is scum - and i wouldnt lunch a fellow mafia member.
I can't think of a way to prove you're not the mafia which can be done. Oftentimes the scum will back a lynch on one of his buddies, because the lynch

-is inevitable
-would make him appear townie (distancing/bussing)
-etc.

So I don't see how that works in your favor.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

beside chibo, im suspicious of haylen for semi active lurking.

all this time we've questioned chibo and alm, s/he has promised posts, claimed to have typed it up, claimed to of lost her post, and said she would post on tuesday a post she already typed. we're lacking that post.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

canadianbovine wrote:beside chibo, im suspicious of haylen for semi active lurking.

all this time we've questioned chibo and alm, s/he has promised posts, claimed to have typed it up, claimed to of lost her post, and said she would post on tuesday a post she already typed. we're lacking that post.
This has not escaped my notice either. She's got a spot on my suspicion list right below alamaster and chibo.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Konowa: what do you think of chibo, you brought up some of the things he did. why do you not want to lynch him today?

more: who else do you think is scummy.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Haylen »

Im not lurking, I'm trying to sort everything out. Underestimated the amount of work I'd have to do for uni. I have a completely free day tomorrow though, and intend on catching up on all of my games and posting my thoughts then.

(Also, I am well known to promise a post and then actually post it a week later than the deadline I'd promised. I do this as both town and scum.)

Things that are scummy for everyone else, but not when it involves me.
~ "Lurking" - I don't lurk, I dont active lurk either. I just don't post.
~ "Misrepping" - I don't misrep people, as I am often accused of, I just misinterpret what's being said.
~ Paranoia - For the last time, PARANOIA IS NOT A SCUMTELL.
~ Tunneling - Recent development, blame Kmd.

And it is nearly impossible to meta me because my playstyle is influenced only by the people I'm playing with, not by my role.

I have been accused of much much more in games, ranging from sucking up to the IC right up to being a mastin alt. That was an amusing game. I "lurked" all the way through it, occassionally writing megaposts.

Now that we have my defences out of the way. Im gonna summarise what I've read (and hopefully be summarising the right game...)

PR claim from Chibo...agree with post 586...people thinking my "lurking" is scummy...I've explained this...Ray trying to lead the possible PR's in post 579 (scummy)...J-Fox appears to have forgotten im in the game...I'm tired now, going to bed. Night night all.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I find it convenient that everyone who finds my list convenient happens to be on it. In any case, I don't have time to make any cases right now. Feel free to either wait or do some of your own investigation. It'd be an especially potent idea after you learn I'm not scum.

Incidentally, I also find it convenient. Haylen comes immediately when called. For someone who is "busy," there's a really rapid turnaround time there.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Almaster make up your mind, do you want the suspicion on your cast off onto me or Haylen lol
Show
join game

lynch town

win
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Incidentally, I also find it convenient. Haylen comes immediately when called. For someone who is "busy," there's a really rapid turnaround time there.

agree 100%

HOS: Haylen

you promised a post. where was it?

very lame catch up section..

and a whole thing about how you're different, and things that make others scummy doesnt make you scummy?

seriously what the hell.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Haylen wrote: PR claim from Chibo...agree with post 586...people thinking my "lurking" is scummy...I've explained this...Ray trying to lead the possible PR's in post 579 (scummy)...J-Fox appears to have forgotten im in the game...I'm tired now, going to bed. Night night all.
Haylen, I know you've got the interpretive disorder, so...

I recommend you reread my post 579 if you still feel it was "leading the PRs" so that you can see I was responding to Chibo trying to lead the PRs and saying how that makes no sense and the plan put forth fails...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”