Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Herodotus »

Well, I've been pretty confident for a while that the scumpair is
one of Charter/IAUN, and
one of Empking/Joe.

With Charter confirmed (unless he's just being cool until the mod shows up to make his win official,) that means IAUN is scum. I'm still not sure about Joe and Empking, but if we lynch IAUN and he's goon, we still have two lynches.

vote iamausername
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Empking »

Charter is town.
IAUN & Hero are unlikely scum together, so from my POV Joe has to be scum.

Which seems to be a varient everyone else is using and getting different results from.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Herodotus »

I would guess that Empking is the townie among Joe/Empking, but I'd prefer to lynch IAUN. If he's the goon, that would give us two lynches to hit the other scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Charter is town.
IAUN & Hero are unlikely scum together, so from my POV Joe has to be scum.

Which seems to be a varient everyone else is using and getting different results from.
If Joe's scum so is IAUN.

I'm going to reread to see who's the GF.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 am

Post by charter »

iamausername is the godfather.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Empking »

charter wrote:iamausername is the godfather.
Zazie attacked IAUN too much for that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:56 am

Post by charter »

Well, that's because you're his goon. Why else haven't you voted him? Can't hammer him? hmm?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 am

Post by iamausername »

In my next post, I will prove beyond any reasonable doubt that I am in fact NOT the godfather.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 am

Post by iamausername »

Unvote, Vote: iamausername

TA-DA!
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Herodotus »

So you're the goon.
With Charter as confirmed town, I don't see why you think we won't be lynching your partner on day 2 or 3...
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 am

Post by iamausername »

Hero, you may as well give up the pretense, because I am going to shoot you anyway.

That 36 hour rule ruined the game and this victory will not be deserved. Lesson: don't make activity rules that can confirm alignments, it is a terrible, terrible idea.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Herodotus »

No. If you were town, you would not have self-hammered. You don't get a vig kill.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 am

Post by iamausername »

Herodotus wrote:If you were town, you would not have self-hammered. You don't get a vig kill.
I don't see that rule anywhere on the wiki page or in this thread. Where are you getting it from?

Also, why would I keep faking town after killing myself? Really, what would be the point?
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Herodotus »

I mean that you don't get a vig kill because you aren't town, not because you self-hammered.

Your win condition hasn't changed; you still want two townies lynched. I assume that anything you post now is trying to achieve that.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Herodotus »

After some thought, I'm a little less sure about this. We'll see your flip when the mod posts it.

If you are town, IAUN, I have one request:
Don't give Empking/Joe a flawless victory. Empking is confirmed scum if you're town; shoot him. Even if I'm lynched tomorrow, I'd rather that half the scumteam have been killed. And that's setting aside the advantage of allowing Charter (as a fellow confirmed townie) a say in whether Joe or I is lynched.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Also, that way we'd know whether 12KB was the goon or GF.
But this is hypothetical, since I still think you are probably the goon.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Archon »

IAUN was cornered. He just wanted to get home to his family who he missed so dearly. But the crowd was angry, and they wanted to get home too... or smuggle the cash. Then, just before the guns's triggers were pulled, He made a quick and desperate attempt, and shot Empking. Empking staggered, fell backward, and died. "You Bastard!" And the other three people fired, killing IAUN. So, three people stood in the tent, all breathing heavily. As charter of the survivors began to cry, the other two searched the body of IAUN. inside was a heart string pulling letter, that IAUN wrote to his family if he didn't make it out alive. Then, the two searched Empking's body as charter cried hysterically. inside Empking's coat, they found a note... A bank note. A $100 bill. and next to the note, a picture of Empking and charter robbing a bank, taken by a security camera they stole to try and diminish evidence brought against them. The two turned to charter, guns raised. "You! You had us fooled the entire time! You just want your stupid money!" And they both pulled the triggers, and...

"HEY! STOP!" A force field appeared just in front of charter, and the bullets bounced off, richeting (IDK how to spell it) out of the tent, leaving puncture hole. Archon came seemed to appear like magic. "You lost" he said to the two. "What do you mean!? We found the Cannibals!" Yes, but because you good guys didn't post in the correct time frame, chartter won." Archon went over to Empking, touched his chest, and he gasped for breath, being revived instantly. "No! That's a stupid rule! You... you... you knew this would happen! Stupid stupid rule!" "Nonetheless, you good guys didn't remain awake, and as such, the Cannabals won.""No! no...no... we one... we.... no..." charter and Empking stood slowly, menacingly, and walked slowly to the two living 'good guys.' "STOP!" cried one, and pulled the trigger of their gun, but nothing happened. the other tried, but both guns were worthless, their bullets turned to miniature puppies. charter and Empking put one bullet each in their pistols, and both shot the two others.

The storm lifted the next day, and charter and Empking were arrested 6 months later for using one of the bank notes that had been traced by it's serial number.

The bodies were mostly left, except for the hearts which had been quickly ripped out and eaten.

Scum win.

Please tell me anything that you would have liked to see not happened, or changed, or if you have tips/pointers for me. II realize that it was unfair for me to make the rule, but how else was I supossed to keep people active?
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Archon »

Technically though, who won hinges on who views the game. if there was no rule, the town would have won.
pronounced ark-on
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by charter »

Dumb.

I did not like the modding one bit. Changing the win conditions/pm's mid game was horrible modding. I did not like the inaccurate vote counts. Did not like the whole deadline confusion you caused us in the beginning of the game.

Hollow victory, I'd like to play with user and hero in a vengeful again, but hopefully this time I get town.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Herodotus »

how else was I supossed to keep people active?
Without a deadline, I'm not sure it would have been much of an issue. It would have taken a little longer, but once the game got going, people probably would have been more active.
It wasn't your fault that three of the players flaked from the site. Once Joe was replaced, things might have gone smoothly.
I'd have preferred if you would have handled activity like mods usually do -- prod if necessary, then replace if necessary.
Technically though, who won hinges on who views the game. if there was no rule, the town would have won.
?
I'm not sure whether Charter would necessarily ever have been lynched or vigged, even if he hadn't been "confirmed."

Who was the GF?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by charter »

12key was.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Ah. In that case, there was a solid chance we'd have lynched him on Day 1.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Empking »

Archon wrote:Technically though, who won hinges on who views the game. if there was no rule, the town would have won.
What?

On day 1, neither me or Charter were going to get lynched. Then when i was vigg'd Charter would never have got lynched. Giving us the win.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Archon »

Empking wrote:
Archon wrote:Technically though, who won hinges on who views the game. if there was no rule, the town would have won.
What?

On day 1, neither me or Charter were going to get lynched. Then when i was vigg'd Charter would never have got lynched. Giving us the win.
Someone didn't read the rules...

Well, charter, I'm sorry I was a dissapointing mod. And thanks to all of you for staying with my *coughterriblecough* modding skills. This was a major learning expirience for me. thanks.
pronounced ark-on
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Empking »

Archon wrote:
Empking wrote:
What?

Someone didn't read the rules...
Yeah. I hadn't noticed that.

It would've been a hollow victory whoever won.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”