The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

I've got a much different issue with Dram that I want to look at that, again, I dont remember if its been addressed: why did he assume DN was 3rd party and not scum?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, my limited experience with dramonic has shown him to take some very odd stances for little logical reason, but for how active he has been I'd think that it would be easier to tell where he stands on at least a few people.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: wtf? So you think a lurker lynch is a better case than someone who has acted outright scummy and refuses to do anything to the contrary? Why don't we just replace alvinz and lynch actual scum today?
I know Alvinz can do more than he has so far. Snow hasn't done anything scummy yet. There isn't a good argument against Stark yet. Alvinz is the best lynch of the three.
Alvinz has also been actively posting in other games.
I'm playing another game with him. He will only post if pressured. Really scummy, trying to pass under everyone's radar. Of course, we can always replace him, but as Kmd said, he's still scummy.
populartajo wrote:Waiting for Bunny before I can make up my mind.

Unvote Vote : Alvinz.
Waiting for what exactly?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 am

Post by milkshake »

I guess nevermind some on milkshake. Rereading EVERYTHING made the claim resurface she made, which still makes me itchy but.
Yes... me having investigation-related role -> me surprised the kise investigated me -> me asking about kise's investigation because we have a role interaction (I can cure him, he can reinvestigate me).

Of course now I learn that I screwed up, because Kise was messing with me (annoying thing to do by the way, although he couldn't have known that I would do what I did). At least I have a very not-powerful role. ^^

I still don't get the Rosso Carne thing, by the way. :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually curing an insane cop would've been/could be amazingly helpful.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

VP, what about Benmage?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Read thread tonight. calm down.
Is back.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Kmd4390 wrote:VP, what about Benmage?
Other than his mild reaction to your early gambit, seems to be benmage, though my only experience with him is from Yaw's game.

I at least know he's in the game. Dramonic has that many posts and I feel like I barely know he exists. I don't like that at all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:VP, what about Benmage?
Other than his mild reaction to your early gambit, seems to be benmage, though my only experience with him is from Yaw's game.

I at least know he's in the game. Dramonic has that many posts and I feel like I barely know he exists. I don't like that at all.
we were in mafia 91 as well.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Sajin »

Kmd4390 wrote:Benmage's reaction to my fake kill was obvscum.

I very rarely believe in slips. They are rare, but they can happen.
If you were certain of this when you did this then why did you push for deathnote before pushing for benmage?

How many trees must you cut down with your chain saw before the whole rainforest is lynched?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

VP Baltar wrote: I at least know he's in the game. Dramonic has that many posts and I feel like I barely know he exists. I don't like that at all.
I was V/LA for the last 3 days and am working on an analysis as we speak, bear with me for a few more hours.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sajin, Benmage is a scum read. DeathNote looked like he slipped as scum. So DeathNote was more likely scum than Benmage.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Sajin »

And yet when Stark made an equal but opposite slip as the "slip" that everyone called deathnote out on you think that is not a sufficient case?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I didn't see a slip in what Stark said.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Sajin »

Deathnote slip that everyone called him out on was deathnote not understanding that he was town based on his PM.

Stark said his PM made it crystal clear that he was town.

Do you see the contradiction?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not really.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

DN, and stark both looked scummy by their statements.

What was wrong with my reaction, being pissed you vigged me (town) because i wanted to be in a game with some of the players here...yo read is false.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

It was very forced. You went on and on trying to figure out if it was for real or not and were sure to say that you were town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:It was very forced. You went on and on trying to figure out if it was for real or not and were sure to say that you were town.
Yeah well heres my argument: pffftpb
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Allright, I've got a bunch of questions and my summarized reads in there.
If you want a more indepth opinion on someone in particular just ask

tubby216: Slightly scummy, tunneling through and through on SB. Pretty sure the pact thing was a bunch of crap.
Q1) In SB's position, what would you do? Lynch yourself?

Vaya: Neutral, not much content, stuff about RVS, Stark and SB, which has been worked to death
Q1) Opinion on people who aren't snow_bunny or Stark?

Battle Mage: Slightly scummy, his vote-swinging is rather annoying. His vote on Tubby is terrible, especially with the amount of cases laid out before it. Also, hasn't posted in 3 days
Q1) With Jordan's recent flip, how do you feel about the players you said were scum with him? (Like Plum and KK)

cicero: Neutral. Behaviour towards the SB claim is subpar in my opinion, but he hasn't been able to keep up or post, so I can't develop a read
Q1) If you have some time, has your vision of SB changed?

VP Baltar: Neutral. Some kind of toned-down llama, with more decorative one-liners.
Q1) You seem convinced that SB is scum, so why are you not voting her?

SpyreX: Fairly town, fair scumhunting, his mechanic fishing is a nice touch in my opinion, since there must be at least 2 or 3 roles that can protect in some way.
Q1) What is your opinion on the Benmage and Kmd interaction? You earlier called a bus, but haven't pushed it since.

Cass: Quite scummy. 5/7 of posts are "unvote X, vote Y", hypocritical post about Jordan's post being useless.
Q1) You admitted earlier that miller lynches are uninformative, why do you want to lynch SB now?

milkshake: Town. Not a lot of contribution and the claim in his second post was so very unecessary. It's like a huge "hey, NK me!" sign. Newbish, but definitely town in my book.
Q1) Why in the name of god did you claim???

Snow_Bunny: Fairly town. Her miller claim doesn't seem like scum, more like newb-town. Which doesn't change the fact I don't want her alive in endgame, mind you.
Q1) Why did you try to divert all investigative roles to you N1? Miller with sanities is usually considered bastardly.

Benmage: Fairly scummy. The reactions to the fake-daykill are definitely not town, as is the sheer amount of decorative one liners. The conversation with RC was completely useless.
Q1) You keep saying you want to lynch BM, yet you're vote and posts claim otherwise. Are you just fooling around? (If so, bear in mind it's a nuisance.)

SocioPath: Neutral. Not enough content to make himself town, but what he did say was kinda town, thus neutral, but leaning scum.
Q1) Opinion on Sajin and Bm? You seemed interested in them earlier...

DrippingGoofball: Quite scummy. One-liners, most of which are "X is scum" or "Y is town". Cases to defend those are pretty weak too. I agree with the bussing scum likelihood.
Q1) You said DN is scum with much conviction but now he's flipped town. How much credibility do you think you deserve when all you do is say who is scum incorrectly?

Sajin: Slight town. His play is similar to what I've seen him do as town. His play is weird though...
Q1) Earlier you were defending Stark and now you're pursuing him. What happened in-between that I seem to have missed?

LlamaFluff: Slight town. Lots and lots and lots of question asking. Some more personal opinions would be nice though
Q1) Clearly, your plan to control Jordan's kill flunked. Is it still usable to catch scum?

alvins95: Very scummy, contribution is very limited and his vote on Snow_Bunny has no explanation attached to it.
Q1) Is your vote on S_B because she claimed miller? If so, what's your opinion on vigging her instead?

Kmd4390 : Fairly town, good contribution and decent scum-hunting.
Q1) You've pretty much called everyone scum at one point or another. What's your current opinion?

Plum: Slightly town, fair contribution, however two of her top scums just flipped town
Q1) You seem to be voting Tubby for wanting SB lynched. Do you believe everyone with a similar sight are scum?

Kise: Fairly scummy, the whole crap joke beginning was irritating and the pseudo-role fishing is scummy. ISO 13 is priceless
Q1) ISO 13. You'd put your life on SB flipping scum?

vollkan: Fairly town, one of the only to defend S_B, with better reasons than the people attacking her hysterically. Also nice contribution/post rate
Q1) You seem very wary of Kmd. Do you think he is scum, or just somewhat dellusional?

Rosso Carne: Town, I don't like his playstyle, I don't like his interacting, but I'm pretty certain he's town (probably the same reason as... KK I think?)
Q1) Would you be nice enough to actually give your opinion on the current situation?

stark: VI, but not for the reasons surrounding DN's "is council town?". His other posts aren't protown either. He directly refused to scumhunt when asked. I feel him more VI than scum though, I've seen the exact same behaviour from a few VIs.
Q1) Are you planning to eventually do something about your lack of pro-town post?

Kublai Khan: Neutral, he seems to want to scumhunt, but his previous experience as fake-claiming miller is driving him in a blind rage on SB
Q1) Stark is in your top 5 to lynch, so is SB (clearly). We're missing 3. Who are they?

populartajo: Very town. While he hasn't posted quite as much as plum or Kmd, he seems far more composed and reasonable in his reasoning. Also strong gut-feel.
Q1)You've countered a few cases, but your vote isn't explained (unless I missed it). What's your case on Alvinz?

KaleiÐoscøpe: Very Scummy. No post has more than 6 words, no actual content, nothing at ALL. Active lurking, pure and simple.
Q1) Why aren't you contributing more? There are multiple things that have happened and you've kept silent.

So, from most town to least town :

Town: Stark, RC, Milkshake
Very Town: Tajo
Fairly Town: SpyreX, SB, Kmd, Volkan
Slightly Town: Plum, Llama, Sajin
Neutral: Vaya, Cicero, VP, Sociopath, KK
Slightly Scum: Tubby, BM
Fairly Scum: Bm, Kise
Quite Scum: DGB, Cass
Very Scum: Kaleidoscope, Alvinz

Vote: Alvinz
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote: Q1) You keep saying you want to lynch BM, yet you're vote and posts claim otherwise. Are you just fooling around? (If so, bear in mind it's a nuisance
I want to see him lynched, DGB, vaya stark and DN...gotta start somewhere.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

DN was blown to smithereens already <<
I'm a hoot
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Si, he was one of my earlier suspicions...
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by vollkan »

Kmd wrote: Volkan, *shrug*, it looked like a slip.
Yes, if you were paying no attention initially, but then I proved that it wasn't.

So, either you ignored what I said, you disagreed (your lack of any rebuttal speaks volumes on this, however), or you didn't understand (in which case, it baffles me that you wouldn't have piped up at the time).
Dramonic wrote: Q1) You seem very wary of Kmd. Do you think he is scum, or just somewhat dellusional?
So far, I think he is scummy (see above for the crux of my problem with his play regarding SB), but I am not settled so I am trying to question him.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by tubby216 »

dram wrote:tubby216: Slightly scummy, tunneling through and through on SB. Pretty sure the pact thing was a bunch of crap.
Q1) In SB's position, what would you do? Lynch yourself?
I don't believe her claim, that coupl,ed with her play leads me to believe she is scum. If it were me i would have claimed first post then got to work on hunting scum. wich i feel snow has failed to do so.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”