RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:The wiki says the SK can't normally forgo the night kill, but I'm asking the mod if he can choose not to just to make sure.
1. if you check the mafia discussion place, you'll be able to note that there is an entire thread devoted to when a SK should kill.

2. All killing roles (except for the ones that explicitly say they can't and that is an integral part of their role) are able to forego a kill.

3. For a SK, this is suboptimal play, and it is common for SKs to claim vig in order to avoid suspicion.

4. SK will kill every night in order to reach endgame faster,
but
this is not required and would be evidence against you anyway (considering you did the kill last night...)

Conclusion: Chibo is the SK who killed looker.

If there
is
a vig, they should not CC and they should continue to be stfuing about their role.

Earlier chibo posts about possible vig = role fishing, more evidence.

chibo is sk, kthnxbai.
don't you feel silly now?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

You're making a bad decision with this. The town will want to keep their power role alive.

FoS: RayFrost

He posted a lil conflicting after the D1 lynch, and is now damn sure that I'm SK and that my roleclaim is false.

I believe he is the Mafia Roleblocker. He targeted someone last night which is the reason for only 2 deaths. He knows that my story then is true and is pushing for my lynch to take out another townie, then the mafia can freely vote out the SK tonight, since RayFrost would know who it is.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

There's the suspicion on Alamaster as well, quickly ending the lynch yesterday and quickly jumped onto me as well after CB said he was the Tracker compared to someone like J-Fox.

Believe me on this, why else would RayFrost push for this right now so strongly?

Give me one more day to prove that I'm vigilante and not SK.

RayFrost, explain yourself.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:There's the suspicion on Alamaster as well, quickly ending the lynch yesterday and quickly jumped onto me as well after CB said he was the Tracker compared to someone like J-Fox.

Believe me on this, why else would RayFrost push for this right now so strongly?

Give me one more day to prove that I'm vigilante and not SK.

RayFrost, explain yourself.
You have no way of "proving" it bar a cop investigation. You've contradicted yourself in your posts, and I hardly think this is "strongly" pushing a lynch.

It's me saying I think you are obv SK, and I am thus voting appropriately.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Point out every contradiction I have made. It's because of your flat out conclusion in your last post #500 where you are false.

Does anyone have hard evidence where I am SK and not Vig? No. They just assume I am lying through my role claim.

I want to know from the Mod if the SK is able to choose to not kill one night if they wish not to.

Again, let me further prove to you guys that I am on the town side, a vigilante. Let's find two people we suspect of scum or SK, and take them both out. Whatever it takes. The town is already at a pretty fair disadvantage.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:Point out every contradiction I have made. It's because of your flat out conclusion in your last post #500 where you are false.

Does anyone have hard evidence where I am SK and not Vig? No. They just assume I am lying through my role claim.

I want to know from the Mod if the SK is able to choose to not kill one night if they wish not to.

Again, let me further prove to you guys that I am on the town side, a vigilante. Let's find two people we suspect of scum or SK, and take them both out. Whatever it takes. The town is already at a pretty fair disadvantage.
ummm... you claim to not be the SK yet know "the sk must kill every night" is a pretty big one.

and the konowa one I pointed out earlier. pro-town player would want to get suspicions out as soon as possible without needing to be pressured for it... also note: I was supicious of you AT THE START OF THE DAY with valid reasons. The fact I'm actually sticking to my guns is hardly a surprise, considering your claim being a common sk claim AND the fact you said the sk much nk every time they can, which shows more knowledge than a vig would have, even if you try to cover it up now.

also:

your "suspicions" haven't been stated with reasoning, and the most recent stuff is pretty much OMGUS/deflection.

Continue with your attempts to throw suspicion onto me, and I will continue to show how your suspicions are desperate flailing in an attempt to save your hide.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

[QUOTE=Wiki]The Serial Killer is a lone killer without allegiance. The Serial Killer kills once per night, and his goal is to be the sole survivor. Frequently they are not allowed by the Game Moderator to forgo their night kill.[/QUOTE]

That is why I'm brining up the whole SK kill every night thing. I want to know from the mod if that is the case from this game, and if so - what happens if the SK never sends their kill request?

Show whatever you want about me, say all of your suspicions. I have nothing to hide, I am the vigilante, not the SK.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Wiki wrote:The Serial Killer is a lone killer without allegiance. The Serial Killer kills once per night, and his goal is to be the sole survivor. Frequently they are not allowed by the Game Moderator to forgo their night kill.
That is why I'm brining up the whole SK kill every night thing. I want to know from the mod if that is the case from this game, and if so - what happens if the SK never sends their kill request?

Show whatever you want about me, say all of your suspicions. I have nothing to hide, I am the vigilante, not the SK.
quotes go in lower case and have a " " around what is in the equals sign.

eh, the wiki is really outdated then.

no request sent is generally a no action, but eh...

I already showed and said.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

sry, most forums im at that quote code works, il keep it in mind

but yea, considering iv been told to referrence the wiki by a bunch of players as it is lol, cant blame me for following the wiki entry for SK
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:sry, most forums im at that quote code works, il keep it in mind

but yea, considering iv been told to referrence the wiki by a bunch of players as it is lol, cant blame me for following the wiki entry for SK
The wiki is good for the following:

learning what terms mean (lylo, l-1, NL, OMGUS, etc)

imo, not much else is all that useful.

Oh, and...
respond to my case against you that I have laid out since the start of the day
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

You mean post 446? I already explained that.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:You mean post 446? I already explained that.
"since the start of the day" meaning the entirety of the case up to this point, not just the first post I made this day...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Dunno why it says what it says in the wiki, but most games I play generally don't mandate kills.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Ray I really don't know exactly what you're trying to get me to respond to, you've mainly claimed that I'm SK, and I've been posting how I am not the SK and I am the Vigilante. Soooo..... ?
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote: ummm... you claim to not be the SK yet know "the sk must kill every night" is a pretty big one.

and the konowa one I pointed out earlier. pro-town player would want to get suspicions out as soon as possible without needing to be pressured for it... also note: I was supicious of you AT THE START OF THE DAY with valid reasons. The fact I'm actually sticking to my guns is hardly a surprise, considering your claim being a common sk claim AND the fact you said the sk much nk every time they can, which shows more knowledge than a vig would have, even if you try to cover it up now.

also:

your "suspicions" haven't been stated with reasoning, and the most recent stuff is pretty much OMGUS/deflection.

Continue with your attempts to throw suspicion onto me, and I will continue to show how your suspicions are desperate flailing in an attempt to save your hide.
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by J-Fox »

Hmm, this argument between Ray and Chibo appears to be getting nowhere. It's just them arguing the semantics of an SK in general, not just in this game, with Chibo continually re-iterating over and over that he is the Vig and he can "prove it" by killing (this despite both SK's and Vig's being able to kill anyway, so the ability to kill doesn't prove anything about your alignment). Chibo's already asked about this game, so we'll get an answer (if the mod wants to answer that particular question soon) and leave it at that, there isn't really any need to discuss issues that only really matter out the game in-game.

Ray, I'm not too sure I like your reasoning for voting Chibo, seems a little like you're jumping all over a fairly minor reason to try and justify a quicklynch ("Lets lynch this SK and his fakeclaiming ass"), why are you so keen to end the day so early, again?

It would probably be a bad idea to have today being completely about Chibo, hence, may I request we all post our 2nd biggest suspect (or biggest if it isn't Chibo), so we have something more to go into Day 3 with than just this? I'll say Almaster personally, as I've already stated, I found his reasoning for ending Day 1 early poor and illogical, and I'm very suspicious of him for it, as I think he's just BSing us with his attempted justification of it.
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

J-Fox wrote:Hmm, this argument between Ray and Chibo appears to be getting nowhere. It's just them arguing the semantics of an SK in general, not just in this game, with Chibo continually re-iterating over and over that he is the Vig and he can "prove it" by killing (this despite both SK's and Vig's being able to kill anyway, so the ability to kill doesn't prove anything about your alignment). Chibo's already asked about this game, so we'll get an answer (if the mod wants to answer that particular question soon) and leave it at that, there isn't really any need to discuss issues that only really matter out the game in-game.

Ray, I'm not too sure I like your reasoning for voting Chibo, seems a little like you're jumping all over a fairly minor reason to try and justify a quicklynch ("Lets lynch this SK and his fakeclaiming ass"), why are you so keen to end the day so early, again?

It would probably be a bad idea to have today being completely about Chibo, hence, may I request we all post our 2nd biggest suspect (or biggest if it isn't Chibo), so we have something more to go into Day 3 with than just this? I'll say Almaster personally, as I've already stated, I found his reasoning for ending Day 1 early poor and illogical, and I'm very suspicious of him for it, as I think he's just BSing us with his attempted justification of it.
I feel like chibo is BSing.

Currently, Almaster
is
suspicious for the hammer, but I don't think that's reason enough to find him lynch-worthy.

I'm not pushing for a quick lynch so much as I am determined to have a chibo lynch, since I think he's sk. This doesn't mean I want chibo lynched immediately, just that he's my preference.

I want the chibo lynch, but I don't want a quick lynch. The two are not mutually inclusive.

Would you mind summarizing your case on almaster, so I get the full extent of it?

I'm comfortable with pome & zach. I have some issues with canadianbovine having posted very little content D1 and suddenly appearing D2 and pushing for a chibo lynch.

FoS: CB
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 am

Post by almightybob »

ChiboSempai wrote:
MOD: What happens if the SK does not send in a kill request? Is the SK required to kill each night as the role sometimes forces him to?

The SK in this game is compulsive, i.e. they must kill every night. If they do not submit a kill choice, I randomly choose on their behalf from all living players in the game, including them. This gives them extra incentive to submit a choice, as they might randomly end up killing themselves.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Ray if you don't want a quick lynch then unvote me to allow more time for this Day. I'm only one vote away from being lynched, it only takes 5 and I'm at 4.

Next post coming in a sec with info on other suspicious people and the mods response.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 am

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote:Ray if you don't want a quick lynch then unvote me to allow more time for this Day. I'm only one vote away from being lynched, it only takes 5 and I'm at 4.

Next post coming in a sec with info on other suspicious people and the mods response.
Ah, so you are at L-1.

unvote

FoS: Chibo
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Ok, we got the answer from the mod, the SK does have to kill each night, and if he doesn't then someone will be chosen at random. Providing the Vigilante chooses to kill in a night (which I did N1) then there should be 3 kills - the mafia, vigilante, and SK.

CB is definitely a Tracker, his info on me is correct. There is no way he could have simply made that up, and I admit to it. Alamaster is playing this very hasty getting people out that aren't him (or perhaps people that aren't him or his scum buddies?) He ended D1 very quickly on a whim, and was also one of the few that voted for me asap after CB said I targeted Looker. That is expected to get some votes, however not only again do we see Alamaster looking for a quick ending of the day, his wording of his reply
AlmasterGM wrote:OWNED. Nice one, cb.

Vote: Chibo

Larger post coming later.
Is a real act now talk later ordeal, and using buzz words like owned, and nice on make me want to believe he wants people to sort of think with him and catch their attention quickly. By saying OWNED he's practically implying they have 100% found the SK or something which they haven't seeing that I'm the Vigilante. His next post (the biggish one) includes this in it:
AlmasterGM wrote: The ONLY excuse is: "I'm Vig, and the SK got roleblocked." Not gonna buy it.
Before I got a chance to post he outed one of the alternatives to me being the SK. This is of course, exactly what I had happened. Why would he say it first and say not gonna buy it? He wants people to think ahead of time that this is false so when I had to say it (since Alamaster knew it was the truth) people would already discredit it. So how could Alamaster know that was the truth? Perhaps he was the roleblocker. Even further, he used the term roleblocked, implying to being targeted by the roleblocker and not targeted from the jailer. Just a thought on that one. This leaves a chance that Alamaster is the Mafia roleblocker, in which case there is no Mafia tracker.

Besides what people think of me, Alamaster is by far the most suspicious person yet, trying to quickly end both days, and what he said in his big post was far too knowledgeable about my situation without me posting anything yet. His posting style as well trying to convince people further to be against me before I even have a chance to respond does not sit well with me and feels like a scum tactic.

Vote: AlmasterGM
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Thinking more about this and especially with his unvote, this pretty much clears the suspicion I just had on RayFrost. I had believed there was a possibility of being the Mafia Roleblocker before, but now I feel it is much more likely to be Almaster, and RayFrost is willing to investigate the day more instead which really is not scummy at all.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

If you guys believe that I am the Vigilante, then the following things are true:

Fact 1: Providing the Vigilante decides to kill, until the SK is dead - there should be three night kills per game. The mod confirmed for us that the SK can not forgo his kill.

Fact 2: I killed Looker as the Vigilante.

Fact 3: There were only two night kills in N1.

Fact 4: Either
a) The SK was hit by the Mafia Roleblocker
b) The SK was hit by the Jailer
c) The SK's target was hit by the Jailer

Fact 5: CB is a Tracker. He could be either Town Tracker or Mafia Tracker. If he is a Mafia Tracker then there is no Mafia Roleblocker meaning only (b) or (c) from Fact 4 can be correct.

Fact 6: If we discover the Mafia Roleblocker (my current suspicion is on AlmasterGM) then that means CB is a Town Tracker, thus clearing all mafia suspicion of him 100%. There can not be both a Mafia Roleblocker and Mafia Tracker in the game according to the Mod's possible setups.

Fact 7: Three vanilla townies are dead. This leaves 5 townies left. There is either 3 or 4 power roles. Since I am the Vigilante, that leaves four possible setups:
- Cult Leader missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- Tracker missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- Jailkeeper missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- All four power roles, and 4 Vanilla Townies
The more we can confirm, the more we can determine the games exact setup which can determine which mafia roles there are. Lets be smart about this however without exposing everyone. For instance, if we can find out someone is in the cult that isn't the cult leader, then we will know there is a cult leader without exposing who he is, stuff like that. If we can determine that there is no Jailkeeper, then because of Fact 4 there has to be a Mafia Roleblocker, meaning CB is a Town Tracker guaranteed and we know the setup of the Mafia.

We need to expose the most information with revealing the least amount of information. And remember we have two town kills to use this entire day, the lynch in the day and my kill at night.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 am

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote: Before I got a chance to post he outed one of the alternatives to me being the SK.
This is of course, exactly what I had happened.
Why would he say it first and say not gonna buy it? He wants people to think ahead of time that this is false so when I had to say it (since Alamaster knew it was the truth) people would already discredit it. So how could Alamaster know that was the truth? Perhaps he was the roleblocker. Even further, he used the term roleblocked, implying to being targeted by the roleblocker and not targeted from the jailer. Just a thought on that one. This leaves a chance that Alamaster is the Mafia roleblocker, in which case there is no Mafia tracker.
Do you mean "planned" in the bolded instead of happened? If so, why did you plan this out, exactly...?

Also, post just after the quoted one...

ummm... you found me suspicious cuz I voted you?

and how does me unvoting change said suspicions so easily?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

No, not planned, but saying that it's a little too convenient that Almaster knew before me saying anything that I was the vigilante and that the SK was roleblocked (not jailed, as his words). Before I said anything, he posted that as a possible scenario and claiming it was false, trying to make people not believe it when I said it. For him to know this as the correct possibility, it's pretty likely that he is the Mafia Roleblocker.

No I didn't find you suspicious because you voted me, hell, you're the 4th person to have voted me D2 so far lol. I found you suspicious for what I thought that you were trying to get me quick lynched and get the day over with, especially with brash claims like "Lets lynch this SK and his fakeclaiming ass." Then when thinking of possibilities I thought perhaps you were the Mafia Roleblocker (which I also said to see if I could get a reaction out of you by connecting you to a possible role).

But now those two things are false. You're not going for the quick lynch and unvoted me so the day isn't over right away, something I can't see the mafia doing, and after reading back on all of D2, I now legitimately suspect Almaster to be the Mafia Roleblocker, which means you can't be that. What I had though about you turned out to be false.
Show
join game

lynch town

win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”