Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yeah, I'm finding Chibo's claim a little hard to believe right now as it seems designed more to his own survival opposed to helping the town.

Also go back to my FOS of him where I call him out for talking as if he was interested in whether there was a vig or not.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:30 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

O ok I thought you meant the post right before that, which is why I was confused. You didn't clarify...

The deaths are written with the style of the killer. What do you honestly think that sounds more like? Vig or SK? I wasn't even the only one that said that as J-Fox suspected it as well.

J-Fox: It's reason alone to be worried about having a power role and being voted out with no way to prove it. When I asked myself before I did it though, I didn't want that being the only reason, and I thought back to my first suspicion of anyone in the game being mafia and I had thought Looker. He somewhat convinced me that he wasn't from the questioning I did, but I couldn't shake the fact that at some point in the day that I had thought he was scum, and many of other people also did not think too good of him as well. Read through all of the posts and you will see a lot of people weary about him.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Also, execution style actually implies mafia more so than Vig IMO.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:34 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Zachrulez wrote:Yeah, I'm finding Chibo's claim a little hard to believe right now as it seems designed more to his own survival opposed to helping the town.

Also go back to my FOS of him where I call him out for talking as if he was interested in whether there was a vig or not.
The reason for this was that I was very confused at why there wasn't a 3rd kill, as I had completely forgotten about the possibility of the SK being roleblocked and wanted to see what people thought of it. Since at first when anyone would see only two kills, they would simply believe there was the mafia and SK, but I knew there was a vig (since I am the vig and chose to kill someone) so I had expected 3 kills.

Who roleblocked who? The answer to that points to our SK. I guarantee you.

For anyone who doesn't believe my roleclaim, ask me anything. I clearly have nothing to hide lol and at this point only want to help the town. Ask any question, have me kill anyone you guys think are mafia or sk, or whatever. The only possible way I wouldn't deliver is the chance of being roleblocked tonight.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Zachrulez »

ChiboSempai wrote:That doesn't make sense that I became suspicious of you only after Konowa's questions, it was after your recent posts. I don't have to come out and say everything I'm thinking at every moment, but if I'm asked questions, I will answer (as long as it's not something I can't blatantly just say out of the blue). I explained why I was suspicious of you. Nothing too serious, but something to note.

The night kills were surprising and could tell us something... So there were two night kills, and since we have the mafia and a serial killer,
does this rule out the chance of a vigilante?
That, or can one of the 3 possible killers (mafia, sk, vigilante) forego their night kill? Only Vigilante can do that right? unless the mafia could as well?
To the bold, why would you say this when you're supposed to possess the knowledge that you are a vigilante?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

ChiboSempai wrote: Who roleblocked who? The answer to that points to our SK. I guarantee you.
Rolefishing. If a kill was blocked, it was blocked by a mafia roleblocker that won't claim, or a jailkeeper, who we
DO NOT
want to claim right now.

Seriously, how do you KNOW the kill was blocked? Not just blocked, but ROLEBLOCKED. If a kill was stopped, it could have just as easily been a jailkeeper doc saving a player (And also role blocking them.)
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I was confused and shocked thinking why wasn't there three night kills, completely forgetting about someone being roleblocked.

I wanted to hear everyone elses opinions on it before I jumped to any conclusions, to which someone eventually brought up the fact of being roleblocked, whcih made perfect sense to me.

but because of this, as long as the roleblocker says who they blocked... there is the serial killer. guaranteed.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Zachrulez wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote: Who roleblocked who? The answer to that points to our SK. I guarantee you.
Rolefishing. If a kill was blocked, it was blocked by a mafia roleblocker that won't claim, or a jailkeeper, who we
DO NOT
want to claim right now.

Seriously, how do you KNOW the kill was blocked? Not just blocked, but ROLEBLOCKED. If a kill was stopped, it could have just as easily been a jailkeeper doc saving a player (And also role blocking them.)
Is there any other explaination?

Explain further about it being just stopped please.

Also, if we can find out who the SK is, it's worth it imo.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Zachrulez wrote:
DO NOT
want to claim right now.

Disregard stricken, I'm forgetting he was tracked, he couldn't have tried to kill anyone else. I'm being silly.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 am

Post by canadianbovine »

ChiboSempai wrote:O ok I thought you meant the post right before that, which is why I was confused. You didn't clarify...

The deaths are written with the style of the killer. What do you honestly think that sounds more like? Vig or SK? I wasn't even the only one that said that as J-Fox suspected it as well.
you ignore my point completely.
flavor text can't prove or disprove an argument

you seem to be pushing for your own survival at this point.

you also killed someone in the fact that it would ensure your own survival.

I ask the town, what role is it, whose name of the game is to survive

that's right, the lone SK.

the sk needs to be very careful to not appear scummy at all, there is only one of them, if he dies, thats it.

Chibo has shown qualities of SK.

now to the town, again: Serial Killers are usually given an extra power: immune to night kills.
we need to lynch the Serial Killer, he can not be eliminated any way
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Point about rolefishing stands though.

Kill could have been saved rather than blocked, jailkeeper can work both ways. That point stands as well.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am

Post by canadianbovine »

EBWOP: the last two words should read "any other way"
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Eh, we don't know for sure that the SK is nk immune.

I'm pretty convinced that Chibo is not town anyway though.

The only thing that's really stopping me from voting is that I want to give everyone a chance to check in, and I don't really want to see a quick lynch before that happens. It has been proven that this town is capable and willing to end the day early.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Based on flavor, I would tend to believe that Looker was a mafia kill and Rosso was a SK kill. (Being burned seems to imply an arsonist.)
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

before voting me thinking im SK, find out who was roleblocked last night. have me prove it any possible way.

find someone you want to be killed, whether it be mafia or sk. have me kill them tonight, and have the tracker (CB) target me to see that i vote for them. especially if we find out who the roleblocker blocked, then we can eliminate the SK thus showing that im not SK.

There is a possibility of both a mafia and a town roleblocker which we can discuss if anyone ends up saying who they blocked. remember, the three mafia members are likely 3 of the 7 people who voted for Peabody, so we can sort of use that as a cross reference as well.

You guys do not want to lynch a power town role, esp vig. That is why I'm trying to protect myself so hard here. We're already out 3 town members, and lynching me would put your down to 4 out. That would be 3 mafia members, one sk, and 4 townies left (and the townies without their killing power role).

Other ways to show that there is a vig...

If there is no vig, find out who is who. We have a partial reveal of roles in the OP. Since there is a virg, there is either no town tracker (CB could be the mafia tracker), no pro town cult leader, no jailkeeper, or only 4 vanilla townies, and we already knew there was at least 3 since 3 are dead.

Also, if CB ends up being the mafia tracker, then there is only a town roleblocker since there can not be both a mafia tracker and mafia roleblocker. that way the town roleblocker, the only roleblocker in the game, can say who they blocked and there is the sk.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
J-Fox
J-Fox
Townie
J-Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am

Post by J-Fox »

That would involve the Town RB claiming who he is, something we definately do NOT want.

Your plan doesn't really work as we are already aware that you kill people, we just ain't sure whether you are Vig, SK or scum. I suppose your plan may be somewhat helpful if you are scum, as that ties up their nightkill. It doesn't really matter to you if you're the SK and we tell you who to kill, as long as you kill, that's OK for you.

The rest of your post is pretty much AtE
...and if you don't like it, you can kiss my fuzzy ass
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am

Post by almightybob »

Votecount 2.1

ChiboSempai - 3 (canadianbovine, Pomegranate, AlmasterGM)

Not voting - 8 (ChiboSempai, Haylen, J-Fox, Konowa, RayFrost, Zachrulez)

With 9 alive, it's
votes to lynch!
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

Post by canadianbovine »

ChiboSempai wrote:before voting me thinking im SK, find out who was roleblocked last night. have me prove it any possible way.

find someone you want to be killed, whether it be mafia or sk. have me kill them tonight, and have the tracker (CB) target me to see that i vote for them. especially if we find out who the roleblocker blocked, then we can eliminate the SK thus showing that im not SK.

There is a possibility of both a mafia and a town roleblocker which we can discuss if anyone ends up saying who they blocked. remember, the three mafia members are likely 3 of the 7 people who voted for Peabody, so we can sort of use that as a cross reference as well.

You guys do not want to lynch a power town role, esp vig. That is why I'm trying to protect myself so hard here. We're already out 3 town members, and lynching me would put your down to 4 out. That would be 3 mafia members, one sk, and 4 townies left (and the townies without their killing power role).

If there is no vig, find out who is who. We have a partial reveal of roles in the OP. Since there is a virg, there is either no town tracker (CB could be the mafia tracker), no pro town cult leader, no jailkeeper, or only 4 vanilla townies, and we already knew there was at least 3 since 3 are dead.

Also, if CB ends up being the mafia tracker, then there is only a town roleblocker since there can not be both a mafia tracker and mafia roleblocker. that way the town roleblocker, the only roleblocker in the game, can say who they blocked and there is the sk.
there are problems with this:

1) the serial killer/vig [the one that you aren't] could of not sent in an action, making figuring this out impossible.

2) the roleblocker is a jailer, which does both protect and roleblocks.

2a) the jailer could of simply protected whoever the sk/vig targeted, leading this idea to lynching a townie

2b) The jailer is the strongest power role, having 3 outed power roles day 2 is not good
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Everyone who is town ask yourselves, do you want to lynch your vigilante?

For all I know the mafia is setting all of this up making me look like the serial killer so the town lynches off another one of its town members again.

If that happens...

say I was lynched D2... 4 townies, 3 mafia, 1 SK

Night 2: Mafia kills townie and SK kills townie
~Mafia wins~
or Night 2: Mafia kills townie and SK kills mafia
Town: 3, SK: 1, Mafia: 2

Both are not good situations, and especially the first in which the town loses lol

Instead, we find out who the SK if. Debate and find out who is Mafia. We lynch the SK (if he is invulnerable to night kills) and have me kill the mafia member and we are in a MUCH better situation.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

canadianbovine wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:before voting me thinking im SK, find out who was roleblocked last night. have me prove it any possible way.

there are problems with this:

1) the serial killer/vig [the one that you aren't] could of not sent in an action, making figuring this out impossible.

2) the roleblocker is a jailer, which does both protect and roleblocks.

2a) the jailer could of simply protected whoever the sk/vig targeted, leading this idea to lynching a townie

2b) The jailer is the strongest power role, having 3 outed power roles day 2 is not good
1. I am the vigilante, and the SK can not forgo his night kill. He had to have chosen someone.

The mafia and the vigilante got their night kills. The SK did not.

2. This means the SK was both protected and roleblocked. Yes, we know the SK was roleblocked, but what good does it do to show that he was protected? He wasn't targeted by the mafia and vigilante.

2a. The jailer didn't target who the vigilante targeted since Looker was killed, and I targeted him being the vigilante. Then in this case we need to find out who the jailer targeted.

2b. Voting me out now in D2 is guaranteed loosing a power role. Playing with ousted power roles is difficult and different, but it's a much better situation than flat out loosing them.

The fact that the SK target could have been saved by the jailer is interesting... Of course there might not be a jailer or a mafia roleblocker at all, though there is one of the 2 due to this predicament.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:29 am

Post by canadianbovine »

in response to 1)

then i ask you, what happens if the vig/SK did not send in a pm to the mod? does the mod randomly select one person to kill? no! there is no kill. it's very possible the serial killer/vig is a lurker who didnt know it was night, or never had access to a computer, and never submitted a kill.

or, like some have said, perhaps they chose to not send in a kill.

some VIGILANTES don't send in kills night 1, because they don't know who to kill, and that could be dentrimental to town.

im sure if Looker turned up to be a power role you would be dead by now.

you appear to be tunneling and not looking at our points, i've noticed J-fox and zach have said similar things to me that have been ignored.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

canadianbovine wrote:then i ask you, what happens if the vig/SK did not send in a pm to the mod? does the mod randomly select one person to kill? no! there is no kill. it's very possible the serial killer/vig is a lurker who didnt know it was night, or never had access to a computer, and never submitted a kill.

This is a good point...

MOD: What happens if the SK does not send in a kill request? Is the SK required to kill each night as the role sometimes forces him to?

Also, if the SK's goal is to be the only one left, why wouldn't he kill every single night since it's his only power on his own to work towards winning.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

ChiboSempai wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:then i ask you, what happens if the vig/SK did not send in a pm to the mod? does the mod randomly select one person to kill? no! there is no kill. it's very possible the serial killer/vig is a lurker who didnt know it was night, or never had access to a computer, and never submitted a kill.

This is a good point...

MOD: What happens if the SK does not send in a kill request? Is the SK required to kill each night as the role sometimes forces him to?

Also, if the SK's goal is to be the only one left, why wouldn't he kill every single night since it's his only power on his own to work towards winning.
which leads us to why you, the "vig" chose to kill someone who wasnt scummy, and why the "sk" chose to not kill anyone.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ChiboSempai wrote: 1. I am the vigilante, and the
SK can not forgo his night kill
. He had to have chosen someone.
emphasis mine.

Oh my, seems like you made a slip, chibo. How would you know he/she can't unless you were the SK, hmmm? Oh, wait... you couldn't!!!

vote: ChiboSempai
let's lynch this SK and his fakeclaiming ass.

Also:

chibo really seems to be repeating the same points over and over without actually responding much to the points given (or trying to twist them to match up with him being the vig... which I doubt he is).
don't you feel silly now?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

The wiki says the SK can't normally forgo the night kill, but I'm asking the mod if he can choose not to just to make sure.
Show
join game

lynch town

win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”