The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count (Page 12, Day 1)

DeathNote
-5 (dramonic, Plum, Snow_Bunny, stark, Kise)
Jordan -4 (vollkan, VP Baltar, SocioPath, Battle Mage)
Snow_Bunny -4 (tubby216, Cass, Vaya, Kublai Khan)
stark -4 (Sajin, Jordan, KaleiÐoscøpe, Benmage)
Cass - 1 (LlamaFluff)
Kise -1 (populartajo)
Benmage -1 ( Kmd4390)
tubby216 -1 (cicero)
Kublai Khan -1 (milkshake)

Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, alvins95, Rosso Carne, SpyreX, DeathNote

Note: Deadline will be at the earliest, 10/19 6:00AM EST, with 28 whole votes available, it takes 15 to lynch.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

:x Porkens haters.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

The rate I get caught up in this game will be directly linked to people coming to their senses that 10 pages a day actually hurts the town (see Death Note mafia). I would guess tonight though, I have no life like that.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Vaya wrote:When I first read my role PM and it said and it said I was aligned with the council, I wasn't sure if I was town until I looked closely at my role PM and didn't see any scum partners and noticed my town looking win condition. So I don't blame Death Note for his unsureness, and if anything, it makes me want to believe that he's town.

I really don't like the "It should say the council is town in your role PM" comments from Snow_Bunny and stark. Nothing in my role PM outright states that the council is town.

Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny
, because I also am weary of that miller claim.
Battle Mage wrote: Thats dumb. Why would Snow Bunny-scum claim miller, when she was highly unlikely to be investigated, and it would put her under loads of heat? She's pretty well confirmed town imo.
I very much disagree with this. I've heard plenty of talk of KK winning a game thanks to a miller claim. What makes you think that all throughout the game, no cop would ever want to investigate her? She's hardly confirmed town.

I'll also second vollkan's question towards Snow_Bunny, because the way she worded her claim bothers me. Where did you learn that millers should claim early on?
No, Vaya, it makes no sense. Think in terms of Reward vs Risk. What the hell is the merit in claiming something that may well get you lynched Day 1 or Day 2, with the prospect of not getting in trouble if there is a cop alive at endgame. I dont think Snow Bunny is anyone's top investigation choice in terms of experience. Look back at the responses to Kise's claim of a guilty. There was speculation about why he would target somebody inexperienced.

Snow Bunny is obvtown. You have 1 post in which to remove your vote from her, or you earn mine.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DeathNote wrote:@BM- you want me prodded for not posting within the last six hours? Come on BM, your better then that.
Am i really getting preached at by the self-voter? Christ... 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Benmage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Benmage is obvtown.

BM
I'm not saying it back! :( I wont! :cry: I'm .... :cry: I'm going to lynch you! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I laughed so hard, i spat drink all over my laptop. *facepalm*

-0.5 for me.
Benmage wrote: On the flip. I think Stark and Vaya are scum.

unvote vote Stark
Can we do a Vaya wagon first? I'm not feeling so good about Stark after Jordans vote...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Battle Mage wrote:Snow Bunny is obvtown. You have 1 post in which to remove your vote from her, or you earn mine.
I can't believe you are actually making me link this game. You just wanted to dig up the wounds after they finally healed.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Snow Bunny is obvtown. You have 1 post in which to remove your vote from her, or you earn mine.
I can't believe you are actually making me link this game. You just wanted to dig up the wounds after they finally healed.
Snow Bunny read that game? I doubt it. I can sympathise with your meta, but in this case, i still feel it's highly unlikely Bunny is running a gambit. And if it IS a gambit, it probably deserves a good run.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

tubby216 wrote:hi thar llama, long time no see
OMG IT'S THE DRAMALLAMA! xD

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

BM wrote:Snow Bunny read that game? I doubt it. I can sympathise with your meta, but in this case, i still feel it's highly unlikely Bunny is running a gambit. And if it IS a gambit, it probably deserves a good run.
I don't know if he did or not, but it was certainly the talk of the town when it happened, so I wouldn't doubt he could have heard of it. Regardless, I'm willing to ignore it now because there are other scummy characters to deal with Day 1 and maybe, just maybe, it will resolve itself. That being said, I'm not going to support him getting anywhere near endgame and if that means a lynch, so be it.
YOUR AD HERE

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 am

Post by tubby216 »

VP Baltar wrote:
stop being dense get on board and lynch snow NOW!! or you will earn my vote!

btw pact thing is off cause i can't word the articles correctly, leaves too much room for the any potential scum entering the pact to manipulate the pact
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I like to lynch guaranteed scum day one. Sends a message. That's why Jordan should be dead already.
YOUR AD HERE

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

Post by tubby216 »

VP Baltar wrote:
BM wrote:Snow Bunny read that game? I doubt it. I can sympathise with your meta, but in this case, i still feel it's highly unlikely Bunny is running a gambit. And if it IS a gambit, it probably deserves a good run.
I don't know if he did or not, but it was certainly the talk of the town when it happened, so I wouldn't doubt he could have heard of it. Regardless, I'm willing to ignore it now because there are other scummy characters to deal with Day 1 and maybe, just maybe, it will resolve itself. That being said, I'm not going to support him getting anywhere near endgame and if that means a lynch, so be it.
no screw that stand up to bm. whats bm gonna do spam the thread? take your birthday away? BM is mortal and therefore faulable like NOW.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Sajin »

Millers are increibly uninformative lynches (because you cannot read peoples votes well as the reason for voting is policy based). I suggest a miller claim be vigged.

Stark still has some explaining to do.

And as a general note, if we can cut the noise in the thread down that would be great. I do not mind reading 10 pages a day at all if it has content to it. Pages and pages of fluff gets old fast.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow, you guys post too much. Catching up now.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Did a super brief skim. SB needs to claim flavor, although im inclined to believe miller claims. Also no one point me to a game where scum claimed miller else you want me to point you back at four miller claims (including death millers *shudder*) from games ive been in from town. Miller is to be taken at face value, lynch if they are scummy, dont lynch if they are townie.

Also people really need to pay attention to the "consolidate posts" thing I brought up. A page should not magically appear during lunch hour. Especially if a third of it is from one player.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

populartajo wrote:Bunny, two questions.

Paraphrase your flavor.

And experience in mafia games, please.
More like two request, but any roads.
1- I'm nothing more than a beggar. Some guy gave me money to give some message to some guard. After that, I was enjoying my new-earned money when the news that The Giver was killed broke out. And it seems, that, somehow, I feel guilty for that (for passing the message).
2- I used to play mafia like 6 months ago, but for personal reasons I quit it, until beginnings of September.
VP Baltar wrote:
And you really think I'm going to read a 100-page game? Pfft, I can't even keep the pace of the 6 games I'm playing...

Any roads, tubby's gameplay seems fishy to me. I'm playing with him in another game, and he's definitively playing different. I'll analyze this thing further.

Oh, btw, if my wagon gets bigger, and somehow I get lynched, look up for those who were eagerly pushing it.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle what dont you like about Jordan much?
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Cass »

Sajin wrote:Millers are increibly uninformative lynches (because you cannot read peoples votes well as the reason for voting is policy based). I suggest a miller claim be vigged.

Stark still has some explaining to do.
Meh, I guess you're right. With the miller claim in mind:
Unvote: bunny
Vote: Stark
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

The FDVB Gambit brought an interesting result. Benmage felt the need to enforce several times that he was town while trying to figure out if it was a real kill. I think he knew what I was doing and was trying as hard as possible to tell us that he is town. Because he was trying so hard, I think he's scum. Yes, dramonic, a scumclaim would have made things easier. Unfortunately, I didn't expect it to happen though.

Ignoring Snow's claim. Will read her the same as before.

Don't like Tubby's Snow vote. Tubby, what is your experience with millers?

Yeah, Kise, what Plum said. She's my jailbait scum lover, so back off. XD

What?!? DeathNote slip!
Unvote, Vote DeathNote

Plum, I've played 3 games with Benmage. He was town in all three. Borderline VI in the first two. Decent player in the third.

Anyone thinking that Kise got an investigation with no N0 needs to think a little bit. It makes no sense. He's obviously trying to pull a Mastin on us.
Plum wrote:My Role PM is clearly an uninformed-
minority
OMG SCUM. :lol: (for the sense-of-humor-impaired, I'm joking).

Damn you Spy for beating me to that last joke.

DeathNote self-votes. Obvscum. (Not a joke)

Cass, where did Snow slip?

BM, why did you vote Plum?

So we have DeathNote, Benmage, Sajin, and Jordan as scum. Cool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

K.M.D....your makin a mistake chief. Is a Vi comparison good? :? what 3 games have we been in hmm...98, 91 and Deathnote right? Lets See i was...VT-VT, Some type of investigative note reader.

Whats the deal with jordan/the suspicion, did a skim iso, didnt see much...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

All he does is wagon and try to stay under the radar.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Vaya »

populartajo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Can I join the bandwagon?

Vote: DeathNote

Well, my role pm made it clear that the Council was town, so if you really didn't know it's because YOU ARE NOT TOWN!!!!
Err, how did your pm made it clear that the Council was town?
First, as I wasn't listed any partners, I supposed I was town. Second, the flavor make me think I was town. Third, my power, when I'm investigated I look like a converter, make me believe I was town (well, I still haven't played the first mafia where scum has investigative roles). And fourth, though it wasn't on my pm, the flavor of the first role confirmed my suspicions that The Council was town (the npc found dead was the leader of The Council).
KK and Vaya, what do you think of this answer and Bunny's motivation to claim miller?
I don't like the answer. She said the council was clearly town, yet her reasoning for it being so clear consists off reasons that would have to be inferred and wouldn't necessarily apply to everyone with a town role PM.

Also, if DN were scum, I would think that he would know that the council were town.

I don't like the invitation to investigate her either. It seems like it could be some sort of scum plot. My first thought is that she could be some sort of scum role that can kill people who target her. KK's idea that scum may have a watcher is also a possibility. Anyway, I would very much suggest that investigative roles do not waste an investigation on her.
Battle Mage wrote:No, Vaya, it makes no sense. Think in terms of Reward vs Risk. What the hell is the merit in claiming something that may well get you lynched Day 1 or Day 2, with the prospect of not getting in trouble if there is a cop alive at endgame. I dont think Snow Bunny is anyone's top investigation choice in terms of experience. Look back at the responses to Kise's claim of a guilty. There was speculation about why he would target somebody inexperienced.
It makes plenty of sense. If she's scum, then she's risking a lynch and effectively getting cop immunity in return. It would be a risky gambit, but hardly impossible. I could easily see a scum partner putting her up to it.
This really just makes me want to keep my vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:All he does is wagon and try to stay under the radar.
Theres got to be others "under the radar" the game is moving fast.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

There are, but it's because they haven't showed up. Jordan has been here mindlessly wagoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”