Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Khamisa wrote:Maybe it's only applicable to me, but I don't care about votes. We could pass around a million votes and nothing gets done; but one someone reaches five, there better be a good reason as to why that happened.

And supposedly I've been posting fluff. Give me something that I haven't noted already.
To me, notes are fluff, and that post is fluff. What wouldn't be fluff is a real vote, a real suspicion, or a real attempt to discover someone's alignment. You've been playing commentator instead of playing player. Like when you state how CSL voted badly and is in another game with you. Does that mean he's scummy? Would you be voting him if he had less votes? You're stating things you find significant but not pointing out any significance. So to me your play looks insignificant, i.e. fluff. I mean you haven't mentioned any suspicions yet, and you can expect that to look like active lurking by this point.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Khamisa wrote:Maybe it's only applicable to me, but I don't care about votes. We could pass around a million votes and nothing gets done; but one someone reaches five, there better be a good reason as to why that happened.

And supposedly I've been posting fluff. Give me something that I haven't noted already.
To me, notes are fluff, and that post is fluff. What wouldn't be fluff is a real vote, a real suspicion, or a real attempt to discover someone's alignment. You've been playing commentator instead of playing player. Like when you state how CSL voted badly and is in another game with you. Does that mean he's scummy? Would you be voting him if he had less votes? You're stating things you find significant but not pointing out any significance. So to me your play looks insignificant, i.e. fluff. I mean you haven't mentioned any suspicions yet, and you can expect that to look like active lurking by this point.
Thanks for betting explaining what fluff is :wink:

My vote on khamisa is still justified, and will remain until no longer justified.
don't you feel silly now?
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Haylen wrote:Wait...am i in the right game?
Yes you are, Haylen.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

CSL wrote:Well, I made a stupid mistake, and suddenly, I'm the target again.
You're a target because you placed Khamisa at L-1 with the explanation that you have no idea what to do besides listen to Rayfrost who's alignment you have no idea about.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 am

Post by CSL »

This is what happens when one is so gulible...lol
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:
CSL wrote:Well, I made a stupid mistake, and suddenly, I'm the target again.
You're a target because you placed Khamisa at L-1 with the explanation that you have no idea what to do besides listen to Rayfrost who's alignment you have no idea about.
Not necessarily true. He could actually know my alignment... if you get my meaning.

I still think khamisa is a better choice over CSL.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by dank »

why is khamisa the better choice?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dank wrote:why is khamisa the better choice?
Khamisa has consistently provided fluffy, contentless posts in the game despite repeatedly being told to provide some content and having what content is explained.

CSL has had
only
one instance of being anti-town, while Khamisa is
consistently
acting anti-town.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by dank »

Has CSL not only "cosistently provided fluffy, contentless posts in the game despite repeatedly being told to provide some content and having what content is explained" but ALSO put in a very scummy L-1 vote?

CSL has done the same thing, and has been perhaps even more useless than khamisa. Though if you disagree, please tell me how CSL's been of more use/more helpful than khamisa.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dank wrote:Has CSL not only "cosistently provided fluffy, contentless posts in the game despite repeatedly being told to provide some content and having what content is explained" but ALSO put in a very scummy L-1 vote?

CSL has done the same thing, and has been perhaps even more useless than khamisa. Though if you disagree, please tell me how CSL's been of more use/more helpful than khamisa.
hrmm... true enough, except the calls for content from CSL started recently.

:?

I guess I'll go with CSL

unvote, vote: CSL
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by dank »

Ray, your reaction towards CSL has been very interesting. You ignored his horrible play until just now, even though its been pointed out many times. You defended his play for him in several posts.

Hell, you even quoted a post where CSL put the first L-1 vote on someone who had a very weak case on them, and rather than saying anything about the vote, you merely told him with Info over content meant.

I see coaching, defense and bus. This is all weak speculation, so of course there's no reason to act on any of this, but if CSL is ever lynched and flips scum, you will easily be my prime suspect.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by dank »

And since you've got CSL at L-1, i'll
unvote, vote: RayFrost
. Would like to hear the others' comments on the last few pages, primarily CSL and Rayfrost interactions.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I believe I was explaining IoA to Khamisa, not CSl, so... the coaching is wrong.

I considered khamisa's play to be scummier than CSL because I'm having difficulty keeping the two games straight that I'm with CSL in. Off of memory, he'd have posted some scum hunting content. Actually iso reading him, I saw that he hadn't, thus you were correct in saying he was scummier. There goes the defense bit, I believe.

And I can't bus when I'm town.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dank »

RayFrost wrote:
CSL wrote:Well, since RayFrost said IoA = Scum, and I hardly have any idea what to do...

Vote: Khamisa
Information over analysis = information without giving analysis

Obviously, you can give analysis & information and not be scummy.

Merely stating information already known without any views or opinions upon it is scummy.

y'gitme?
That's not khamisa's post, is it?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dank »

^^You completely went along with a completely bullshit vote, and your reply was the answer to a question CSL didnt even ask. You merely fed CSL a reason for following your lead. That's coaching.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dank wrote:^^You completely went along with a completely bullshit vote, and your reply was the answer to a question CSL didnt even ask. You merely fed CSL a reason for following your lead. That's coaching.
Explain how that is a reason for "following my lead," please.

From what I can tell, it is me telling him that his reasoning is invalid, even if I agree with the vote's placement.

Although I concede that I did tell him that, and not just khamisa, but you haven't shown how the other points are still valid.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by dank »

Ray: Khamisa is scummy because of the IoA thing.

CSL: Ok, ray says Khamisa is scummy, so i'll vote khamisa for the IoA thing I dont really understand.

Ray: No silly, the IoA thing really does make someone scummy. Let me describe it more, so that your vote doesnt look quite as stupid.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dank wrote:Ray: Khamisa is scummy because of the IoA thing.

CSL: Ok, ray says Khamisa is scummy, so i'll vote khamisa for the IoA thing I dont really understand.

Ray: No silly, the IoA thing really does make someone scummy. Let me describe it more, so that your vote doesnt look quite as stupid.
Ray: Khamisa is scummy because of the IoA thing.

CSL: well, ray says I can't do this... so I'll vote for the person he is!!!

Ray: Dude, IoA
is
scummy, and you've just done it too. Breakdown of IoA is: blah, blah, blah.

would be more accurate
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 am

Post by CSL »

Unvote

You put me at L-1, RayFrost? Explain why.

FoS: RayFrost
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Deuxieme Octopus »

CSL wrote:
Unvote

You put me at L-1, RayFrost? Explain why.

FoS: RayFrost
You weren't voting anyone in the first place. Who did you think you were voting and why did you want to unvote them??
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 am

Post by CSL »

@ Deuxieme: I'm too lazy to check back if I was voting someone, so that's why I unvoted, in case I WAS voting someone.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 am

Post by dank »

and why would you need to unvote whoever it was you were voting if you're not going to vote anyone else yet?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

Post by CSL »

It was based on RayFrost's IoA crap.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

CSL wrote:It was based on RayFrost's IoA crap.
So you unvoted with no vote on anyone, only to FOS Ray. Usually when you unvote it's because the person you're voting doesn't seem suspicious or someone else has become more suspect. When you unvote in this manner it just appears like you're playing the game without caring where or who your vote is on. Scum don't have to care where there vote is because anything is better than themselves lynched.

Why were you willing to put Khamisa at L-1 with no reason, but not Ray with an actual reason to place the vote?

Rayfrost is beginining to look worse than Khamisa. Though, it may be because Khamisa still hasn't posted anything of substance.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Deuxieme Octopus »

Just reread Khamisa. She has only contributed 7 of the 173 posts in this game so far. Of these 7 posts, 1 is a confirmation, 3 are related to her random vote, and the most recent 3 are arguments about the nature of pressure/fluff. Although you definitely couldn't argue she's playing well, I just don't think she's said enough to be considered the scummiest so far. Granted what she has said is none-too-commendable, RayFrost and CSL are both actively digging their own graves every time they post.

At this point, I'm going to leave my vote on Khamisa (just to keep applying the pressure she claims doesn't exist.) I'd like to have my vote on CSL, but that would put him at L-1, and he deserves one more chance to defend himself/start playing for real.

Consider this an ultimatum CSL.

Khamisa needs to post something of substance soon too, and while we're on the subject. How about Maemuki?? Only 6 total posts including the confirmation, and the most recent post was a week ago today.

Return to “Completed Open Games”