MtG: Parallel Universe Mafia (SSK's Subgame): Game OVER!

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

oh right and also the way she never really laid down a concrete opinion on zwet's play so instead 'he was playing differently' gets to mean whatever it needs to. Surely it must mean something if it makes his wagon and whoot's hammer scummy. The question is not whether or not these things were scummy but why 'zwet was playing differently' is a relevant point against whoot and the wagon. This is important because it was the point she used to assert that the town should focus its attention on the members of the zwet wagon.

When the point is debunked or shown to mean nothing it makes it suspect! Since she has no answer for its meaning then her usage of it to aid in posts that essentially add up to 'I had nothing to do with the zwet wagon and we should focus on who did' (I know that is not an actual quote of yours please do not waste my time with more "I NEVER SAID THAT"s it is a paraphrase and the posts it was paraphrased from can be seen quoted above this one) is suspect!

This much I thought was obvious. If I ask why it was relevant in those situations and am ignored I find that to be very telling.
Immoral Acts: 0
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

hurk, quadruple post, the post 500 relates to is at the end of the previous page...
Immoral Acts: 0
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The point is we never got a chance to ask zwet why he was playing differently because the hammer went down so fast. Whoot was overeager. And the town should focus on the wagon, we already know that there was one scum on it (Percy) there definitely can be more. Zwet was WAY too easy of lynch and a quicklynch like that is just what scum want.

What do you mean since I have had no answer? I have done nothing lately but answer all of your questions. And I didn't say that nor anything close to it, that in and of itself is grasping for straws. You are holding onto a case where you have absolutely no footing.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Boxman »

Hey, guys, let's pick up the pace.

If you were waiting for FL's night to end, their game just ended. We could use some activity here.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Unvote, Vote Starbuck

Time to jumpstart this bitch.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

So Shotty, gonna give a reason, or are you piggybacking off of Head Honcho?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 am

I think Honcho's posts make sense, I'll be back to consolidate the points but I'm off to Italian right now. =P A presto. :-)
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Mass prod on everyone but Starbuck and Shotty.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Boxman »

Prodded. I don't think Starbuck is a good lynch. Didn't Slicey say he semi-cleared her through meta?
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Is the debate the only reason why Starbuck should be lynched? If so, I don't think that she is scummy.
I lost the game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Apparently, that seems to be the only reason, chen.

I really don't like Shotty's piggybacking off of Honcho, and not making his own case.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 am

Starbuck wrote:Apparently, that seems to be the only reason, chen.

I really don't like Shotty's piggybacking off of Honcho, and not making his own case.
Thanks for speaking for me. I'll have a post by tonight, don't worry.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't speak for you. I said that I don't like what you did, and since you haven't provided anything yet except for
Shotty to the Body wrote:Time to jumpstart this bitch.
and
Shotty to the Body wrote:I think Honcho's posts make sense

I don't care about votes on me. I care about if you actually have your own case, which right now, you don't.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Sudai »

School's just too much atm guys, sorry.

@mod: Requesting Replacement.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Starbuck wrote:I didn't speak for you. I said that I don't like what you did, and since you haven't provided anything yet except for
Shotty to the Body wrote:Time to jumpstart this bitch.
and
Shotty to the Body wrote:I think Honcho's posts make sense

I don't care about votes on me. I care about if you actually have your own case, which right now, you don't.
I'll tell you what I agree with in my own words right here. I think my vote worked since at least SOME of the players in the game started posting again. We've already lost one game to scum, so I'd like to see some effort to win this one.

1. Your posts on D1 were lacking, could be described as active lurking to me. Besides linking a card to us and saying you thought Zwet was playing differently you didn't have much to say out of confirmation stage. Also you mentioned Zwet was playing differently but you never followed through with that, saying you thought he was innocent for that or not.

2. Your D2 posts started off with indirect woot attacks imo, like you mentioned in one since zwet was a white card and woot was a black card you thought he was scum, even though we had no confirmation of that and our only confirmed scum was an artifact. I was fine with his lynch and you aren't going to catch any crap from me for lynching him, but that kind of indirect leading is scummy.

3. I've reread the whole debate between you and Honcho and I see more of his points than yours. It seems like your arguments have been fluid except for the fact that Honcho had a few ad homs on you and this strawmanning argument, but you never clearly pointed out where and how he was strawmanning, so that makes it seem a thin accusation to me. If you read the back and forth Honcho's points are much more concrete, if you want to change my mind you need to clarify yourself against his arguments at the very least. I can give you some specific quotes, but I'd rather you clarify yourself first.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I think I've gone over and over answering Honcho's questions because he keeps repeating the same ones.

If you guys need me to claim, I will. Mine and Honcho's 1v1 has thrown this game very much off track, and I'd rather get it back on again.

Most people have been saying that they have been waiting for our fight to finish before posting. As far as I see it, Honcho's vote on me is OMGUS and it seems that you are just trying to start a bandwagon.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 am

Starbuck wrote:I think I've gone over and over answering Honcho's questions because he keeps repeating the same ones.

If you guys need me to claim, I will. Mine and Honcho's 1v1 has thrown this game very much off track, and I'd rather get it back on again.

Most people have been saying that they have been waiting for our fight to finish before posting. As far as I see it, Honcho's vote on me is OMGUS and it seems that you are just trying to start a bandwagon.
So you're claiming I'm scum starting a wagon? Zakeri voted you two pages back with little to no explanation I haven't heard you mention that at all.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Zakeri's last vote post can be found here, and his vote was for Slicey. Not for me.

Nice try at a deflection off of yourself though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

The reason why I said that zwet's play was off was because it was. The reason I didn't vote for him when he said he was a Bulletproof Townie is because I am one too. Does that answer everyone's questions now about that?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

Everyone seems to be tunneling on me, and we need to fix that because I am not scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 am

Starbuck wrote:Zakeri's last vote post can be found here, and his vote was for Slicey. Not for me.

Nice try at a deflection off of yourself though.
Wrong.
Zakeri wrote:Sorry everyone. I've been having major computer problems recently, and it's getting harder and harder for me to get online. I'll be V/LA until I get it fixed, but I'll do a reread as soon as I can.

just reviewing these recent posts, I'm leaning either towards Starbuck or Qwints. I've been wanting to lynch qwints for a while, but Starbuck rates much higher for her recent scumtell of dancing around Head Honcho's arguments. I'd rather not bandwagon, though, so I won't vote until I can manage a reread of some sort.
He didn't vote, that was my bad, but since Qwints is essentially cleared who does that leave?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 am

Starbuck wrote:The reason why I said that zwet's play was off was because it was. The reason I didn't vote for him when he said he was a Bulletproof Townie is because I am one too. Does that answer everyone's questions now about that?
I have to consider this.
Unvote
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 am

Question: Why did you think his bulletproof claim was legit because you were one too?
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

Post by chenhsi »

2 bulletproof townies? How are scum supposed to kill then?

What role are you?
I lost the game.
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Boxman »

Uh, what? 2 Bulletproofs? Seriously?

Can we see a card, please?
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”