Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, there you go. Let's hope I'm right.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:00 am

Post by hohum »

Dear Zwet,

Your posting style never took
perhaps you need to take a look
At mastin's walls of lines and lines,
and tune your style a bit more fine
or maybe try and post a book
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In fairness, I think zwet's style has improved a lot since he first joined the site. I don't mind him like I would Mastin. If this game weren't so small I probably wouldnt' be favor of his lynch right now.
YOUR AD HERE

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 am

Post by hohum »

I think the two of them could learn a lesson from each other.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Damn... Congrats, VP! You've added to my scum meta. DEATH TO TOWN!!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Sironigous »

Above zwetschenwasser post has been deleted...

zwetschenwasser has been lynched with 4 votes.

zwetschenwasser - (4) Far_Cry, hiphop, VP Valtar, hohum

He was a
mafia goon.
[/b]

It is now
Night 1.

This night will last a maximum of 5 days from this post. If all night actions are sent in earlier, the night might end earlier.

more coming soon...
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Sironigous »

What is this?

Someone is dead?

Oh.

It's
PorkchopExpress
, a
vanilla townie

He was a townie, just like 4 other of you people.

Someone is still trying to get you.

DAY 2 begins NOW!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline - October 17 ~ 9 PM EST.

Trinka Trinka!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

That was a quick night. If a cop has a guilty, come forward. If not, give me a minute to think about this.

bn, who did you protect last night?
YOUR AD HERE

brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by brothernature »

Wow. I half-expected myself to be NK'ed. And I protected you, Baltar. You were the one leading everything yesterday, and I thought they might try and take you out.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by hiphop »

I was that close to getting lynched. I believe it was Hohum, who turned Vp toward Zwet. Vp may have led the town, but it was because of Hohum that Zwet was lynched. If zwet had voted for me before Vp changed his vote I would have been lynched.

The only person alive right now, who did not vote for Zwet, is brothernature. Since he claimed doc, I am willing to believe that he is town. This leads me to believe that Far_Cry is scum.

I am willing to attack Far_Cry as a likely partner to zwet, because of his last two posts.
Far_Cry wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Also, Far_Cry and hiphop, why the heck are you not voting? You find no one scummy in the game yet? When will this take place?
Alright, I go
vote zwets
. He's been completely antitown and hasn't done a single thing to help town.
Normally I wouldn't do this
, but with deadline approaching, we need some pressure.
Normally scum wouldn’t say that normally they wouldn’t vote this way when voting for their partner. Just curious Far_Cry if you are town, why wouldn’t you normally vote for someone who you think is suspicious?
Far_Cry wrote:I believe he did. I'm considering switching my vote.
You want to change your vote because BN said he is the doc, or because you don’t want to draw attention to your scum buddy now that Bn was not going to be lynched?

Far_Cry was the first vote on zwet. If scum this is the ideal place if voting for buddy, because there isn’t a chance zwet would be lynched with only one vote. If zwet ever flipped scum, Far_Cry could come back and say, “Look I found him suspicious. I even voted for him.”
vote: Far_Cry

Far_Cry was not around when Hohum and Vp were changing their votes, so he didn’t have time to change his.

It is kind of funny being that Far_Cry and Zwet were the people involved in this post.
hiphop wrote: Far_Cry and zwetschenwasser- What do you plan to gain by your votes? He hasn’t confirmed yet, so I doubt he even knew the game was up. I don’t see any reason for your vote. And you can’t say your votes are random, because your votes aren't.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Actually, there's no such thing as "overcommittal". There's tunneling, but I also suspect Farcry and hohum, so hiphop is wrong.
Another thing against Far_Cry, zwet found Far_Cry suspicious yet gave no reason or actions to why Far_Cry was suspicious. Putting buddy as being suspicious is done by lots of scum.

I think it would be best if the cop came out and gave us his verdict. Think about it that would clear two people, if he got an innocent. That would mean three guaranteed townie against two. Lynch one today and another tomorrow. Town wins. If two cops claim somebody is lying. One must be scum. Same scenario, lynch one today and another tomorrow. Town wins.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, cop should come out with his investigation as long as he didn't do something completely stupid like investigate brothernature. In fact, it might be best to do a popcorn mass claim to really put the pressure on the scum. Who is for and who is against this?

While I don't agree with everything hip hop said, I'm inclined to believe he is right about Far Cry. He seems like the most likely candidate (though hard bussing by hohum isn't out of the question).
YOUR AD HERE

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by hiphop »

I guess I will start. I am a vanilla townie.

Do you really think that Hohum would Bus his partner? All he had to do was place the vote on me and we would be in lylo. The opportunity and motive for my lynch was there, yet he was willing to believe I was town. Yet it is a possibility.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I wasn't really saying people should start claiming. I asked if people were for or against it. No one else claim until we hear everyone's thoughts.
YOUR AD HERE

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by hohum »

I'm interested in hearing the investigation results only if one of 3 people were investigated:

Myself, hiphop or Baltar. Neither of the three of us were investigated we're going to need the cop another night, and nobody should claim.

I don't like that hiphop is skipping the claim order without a consensus on a claim. Not everyone has even chimed in yet, much less have we had any discussion about it.
hiphop wrote:Normally scum wouldn’t say that normally they wouldn’t vote this way when voting for their partner. Just curious Far_Cry if you are town, why wouldn’t you normally vote for someone who you think is suspicious?
This is piss poor and faulty logic. You're assuming too much and you're trying to game the scum. Stop it now.
hiphop wrote:Far_Cry was the first vote on zwet. If scum this is the ideal place if voting for buddy, because there isn’t a chance zwet would be lynched with only one vote. If zwet ever flipped scum, Far_Cry could come back and say, “Look I found him suspicious. I even voted for him.”
Far_Cry was not around when Hohum and Vp were changing their votes, so he didn’t have time to change his.

It is kind of funny being that Far_Cry and Zwet were the people involved in this post.
This just rubs me the wrong way. You're voting far_cry based on his position on the zwet wagon? Can you explain how this argument has any basis in reality please?
hiphop wrote:Another thing against Far_Cry, zwet found Far_Cry suspicious yet gave no reason or actions to why Far_Cry was suspicious. Putting buddy as being suspicious is done by lots of scum.
And this makes far_cry guilty because?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

hohum wrote: I'm interested in hearing the investigation results only if one of 3 people were investigated:

Myself, hiphop or Baltar. Neither of the three of us were investigated we're going to need the cop another night, and nobody should claim.
What about Far_Cry? Why only us three?
hohum wrote:I don't like that hiphop is skipping the claim order without a consensus on a claim. Not everyone has even chimed in yet, much less have we had any discussion about it..
First of all I just realized this myself, I already claimed on the first day when I was at L-3, so it didn't matter.

But you were right, I shouldn't have claimed if I hadn't done so already. That just narrows down who the cop is, and gives scum a good chance of killing him if he did investigate someone like PE.
hohum wrote:
hiphop wrote:Far_Cry was the first vote on zwet. If scum this is the ideal place if voting for buddy, because there isn’t a chance zwet would be lynched with only one vote. If zwet ever flipped scum, Far_Cry could come back and say, “Look I found him suspicious. I even voted for him.”

This just rubs me the wrong way. You're voting far_cry based on his position on the zwet wagon? Can you explain how this argument has any basis in reality please?
I am voting far_Cry, because he makes the most logical choice of being scum. Why not vote for him because of this? If you were me would you suspect yourself, Vp, or Far_Cry more?
hohum wrote:
hiphop wrote:Another thing against Far_Cry, zwet found Far_Cry suspicious yet gave no reason or actions to why Far_Cry was suspicious. Putting buddy as being suspicious is done by lots of scum.
And this makes far_cry guilty because?
Why shouldn't scum put their partner on their suspicious list?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by hohum »

hiphop wrote:I am voting far_Cry, because he makes the most logical choice of being scum. Why not vote for him because of this? If you were me would you suspect yourself, Vp, or Far_Cry more?
You have yet to demonstrate sound logic behind your vote.

FoS: hiphop

Why is it so logical that he's scum? Post a case please.

hiphop wrote:Why shouldn't scum put their partner on their suspicious list? [/quote[

Good question. Why don't you explain how you came to this conclusion? It seems to be based on the fact that zwet didn't really have a case, which is A) normal for zwet, B) a good way to pressure people.

You on the other hand have a bad case, which is by far worse than not having a case.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

I thought it would be obvious. It is not what he did that leads me to suspect him, but what other people did.

To me there are four people that can be scum.
bn is obvious town. You lead the lynch for zwet, so I believe you are town.

Therefore it comes down to Far_Cry and Vp. Vp switched his vote in the final minutes of the day, to the scum. Therefore by elimination I believe Far_Cry is scum.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by brothernature »

How do you know that Baltar or hohum wasn't bussing? And how do we know that you weren't bussing zwet? Yeah. Think about that for a sec. I've seen scum who'll defend the townies and bus their partners like a mofo.

Anywho, like everyone else has been suggesting, whoever the cop is, please come out. We need your results, unless of course you did me or PE. Then it would be useless, as PE is dead, and I'm doc. If so, do wait til tomorrow please, and then come out.

Mod, can we get a prod for Far_Cry. He hasn't posted in quite a while.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, cop should come out with his investigation as long as he didn't do something completely stupid like investigate brothernature. In fact, it might be best to do a popcorn mass claim to really put the pressure on the scum. Who is for and who is against this?

While I don't agree with everything hip hop said, I'm inclined to believe he is right about Far Cry. He seems like the most likely candidate (though hard bussing by hohum isn't out of the question).
Wait a second. Why would have investigating brothernature been a bad thing?
hiphop wrote:I thought it would be obvious. It is not what he did that leads me to suspect him, but what other people did.

Therefore it comes down to Far_Cry and Vp. Vp switched his vote in the final minutes of the day, to the scum. Therefore by elimination I believe Far_Cry is scum.
You're forgetting that scum could be have bussed his partner. Why? Becuase the only person alive who didn't vote for zwets is Brothernature. And brothernature is town.

Also, I do believe your case on me is weak. It makes no sense.

And here's another question: if I were scum, why would I need to buss my zwets? He was not under pressure; I place the first vote on him. It seems to me you're just trying to find reasons to lynch me.

Brothernature is town, and I'm inclined to believe that hohum is town, too. Either VP or hiphop is scum.

This post struck me as strange:
hiphop wrote:I guess I will start. I am a vanilla townie.

Do you really think that Hohum would Bus his partner? All he had to do was place the vote on me and we would be in lylo. The opportunity and motive for my lynch was there, yet he was willing to believe I was town. Yet it is a possibility.
No one asked him for his role. He could have easily made this up. True, you make think that since hiphop is relatively new to this site he wouldn't try this; however, you could also say vice-versa.
Because
he is new, he will use this to claim townie and try to shake of suspicion. I'd think that he tried the second.

I want to look more into VP; I will try to get some feedback to you (I have numerous projects and homework I have to do.)
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

brothernature wrote:How do you know that Baltar or hohum wasn't bussing? And how do we know that you weren't bussing zwet? Yeah. Think about that for a sec. I've seen scum who'll defend the townies and bus their partners like a mofo.

Anywho, like everyone else has been suggesting, whoever the cop is, please come out. We need your results, unless of course you did me or PE. Then it would be useless, as PE is dead, and I'm doc. If so, do wait til tomorrow please, and then come out.

Mod, can we get a prod for Far_Cry. He hasn't posted in quite a while.
Apparently the cop must of investigated PE or bn.

You think it would be possible for scum to completely turn a bw heading for a town lynch and vote off their partner? It is possible, but not plausible to me.

You do not know I was bussing zwet, because there is nothing to show that I wasn’t. However I know what I am, so the logic makes sense to me.
Far_Cry wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, cop should come out with his investigation as long as he didn't do something completely stupid like investigate brothernature. In fact, it might be best to do a popcorn mass claim to really put the pressure on the scum. Who is for and who is against this?

Wait a second. Why would have investigating brothernature been a bad thing?
hiphop wrote:I thought it would be obvious. It is not what he did that leads me to suspect him, but what other people did.

You're forgetting that scum could be have bussed his partner. Why? Becuase the only person alive who didn't vote for zwets is Brothernature. And brothernature is town.
You just answered your first question. If we know someone else is town we can narrow it down between two people.

As for your second question. I already explained that you must of bussed your partner.
Far_Cry wrote:Also, I do believe your case on me is weak. It makes no sense.

And here's another question: if I were scum, why would I need to buss my zwets? He was not under pressure; I place the first vote on him. It seems to me you're just trying to find reasons to lynch me.
Exactly why you bussed zwet. He wasn’t under pressure, so it would be safe to put a vote there, without him being lynched. You could of left your vote there and when someone was ready to be lynched you can switch your vote.
Far_Cry wrote:Brothernature is town, and I'm inclined to believe that hohum is town, too. Either VP or hiphop is scum.
Same conclusion I got, except that switch your name for mine.
Far_Cry wrote:This post struck me as strange:
hiphop wrote:I guess I will start. I am a vanilla townie.

No one asked him for his role. He could have easily made this up. True, you make think that since hiphop is relatively new to this site he wouldn't try this; however, you could also say vice-versa.
Because
he is new, he will use this to claim townie and try to shake of suspicion. I'd think that he tried the second.
How soon people forget. Does post 266 ring a bell? I was at L-1. Does any of this sound familiar? Even I forgot this post. I remembered it right after I posted the post of the second time I had claimed.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Far Cry wrote:Wait a second. Why would have investigating brothernature been a bad thing?
Because he is an uncounterclaimed doc...investigating him would be quite the waste since he is confirmed innocent unless another person comes forward and says he is the doc.

In terms of hiphop and Far Cry both saying they are suspicious of me, I encourage you to look at the actual wagon yesterday. I could have very easily left my vote on hiphop and allowed him to be hammered instead of switching my vote at the last minute. I understand it's WIFOM and I very well could have been bussing, but if you are going to go down that road then I don't see how hohum is cleared in your eyes.

Anyhow, Far Cry, I'd still like you to answer my question to you after bn claimed when you said you were considering switching your vote off of zwet given the claim. I don't understand how those are related.
YOUR AD HERE

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 am

Post by hiphop »

VP Baltar wrote: In terms of hiphop and Far Cry both saying they are suspicious of me, I encourage you to look at the actual wagon yesterday. I could have very easily left my vote on hiphop and allowed him to be hammered instead of switching my vote at the last minute.
That is why I am more suspicious of Far_Cry than you.
VP Baltar wrote:I understand it's WIFOM and I very well could have been bussing, but if you are going to go down that road then I don't see how hohum is cleared in your eyes.
The difference is that Hohum's vote could of lynched me, while yours put me at L-3. If you kept your vote, hohum votes for zwet, leaving the option up to BN or someone like you to switch. That is the difference to me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Being more specific from earlier:
Far Cry wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Did you breadcrumb your role?

I believe he did. I'm considering switching my vote.
I still want you to explain why brothernature breadcrumbing his vote (or so you believed) meant that you were going to switch your vote from zwet.

I did a reread of the last bit of yesterday to get a better feel of where we are at right now and what exactly happened to lead to zwet getting lynched. First, let me say that I think hiphop looks much more townish in hindsight of zwet flipping scum. hiphop was actively questioning him and questioning my neutral read on him.

Second, hiphop, you said this at the start of the day:
hiphop wrote:I believe it was Hohum, who turned Vp toward Zwet. Vp may have led the town, but it was because of Hohum that Zwet was lynched.
That's not actually true. Look back at page 11 and you will see hohum votes Far Cry after bn's claim and switches to zwet at the last minute only after I changed my vote. This could be a case of hohum buddying me and bussing his partner in the same post.

I believe I have this game cracked right now and it looks like hohum is the last scum, imo.

Also,
hiphop wrote:Far_Cry was the first vote on zwet.
he actually wasn't. You were the first vote, but a mod error in the vote count had him listed as first.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 am

Post by hiphop »

VP Baltar wrote:
hiphop wrote:I believe it was Hohum, who turned Vp toward Zwet. Vp may have led the town, but it was because of Hohum that Zwet was lynched.
That's not actually true. Look back at page 11 and you will see hohum votes Far Cry after bn's claim and switches to zwet at the last minute only after I changed my vote. This could be a case of hohum buddying me and bussing his partner in the same post.

I believe I have this game cracked right now and it looks like hohum is the last scum, imo.

Also,
hiphop wrote:Far_Cry was the first vote on zwet.
he actually wasn't. You were the first vote, but a mod error in the vote count had him listed as first.
I reread and I concede your point on both counts. When the posts were happening I had the impression that Hohum led the lynch because of post 270, when he said he would rather lynch zwet over me.

You both could of bussed him. Hohum, because he doesn't like him, and you because it might make you look better to the townie eyes.

Hohum am I the most scummy in you eyes? If so who is number 2?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 am

Post by hohum »

now that we've heard from far_cry I don't like the case hiphop has desperately strung together

Vote: hiphop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”