Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Maemuki »

Haylen wrote:
Mae wrote: Also if you, Haylen, say that a person is overdefensive....man that must be bad. VERY BAD.
Lol. Explain?
Aren't you supposed to be the overdefensive one?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Nikanor »

Maemuki wrote:....Do I look like a robot to you? No? Great, that's because I'm not.
What's that supposed to mean? I don't think anyone here expects you to be a robot, but I think we should be able to have the reasonable expectation for you to post more often than once every two days, and to defend yourself against accusations being made against you.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Maemuki »

Nothing, that's just me ranting for the fact that I did not have time on the last few days to do a reasonable defense. And now that I have time, I'm not sure on how I'll make that same defense.

Yay.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Nikanor »

Maemuki wrote:And now that I have time, I'm not sure on how I'll make that same defense.
I believe BM or Jason has outlined the points against you pretty clearly in one of their recent posts. You can address them point-by-point, if you like. I think that would be the most efficient way to handle them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Maemuki wrote:And now that I have time, I'm not sure on how I'll make that same defense.
I believe BM or Jason has outlined the points against you pretty clearly in one of their recent posts. You can address them point-by-point, if you like. I think that would be the most efficient way to handle them.
That would have been BM, only thing I brought to the table on her was the I hate Lurkers/I lurk posting from Mae...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Maemuki Post 321 wrote:....Do I look like a robot to you? No? Great, that's because I'm not.

So what do you want me to do now? I jokingly said to CSL that lurking is my trademark - I lurked a lot, so you see, I said that as a
joke
. It wasn't funny - but you guys are really intent on lynching me, right? Then let it be, I'll keep trying to defend myself....I am curious though on how everybody is tunnelvisioning me. The scum are still out there, you know?

And, I rarely say stuff clearly. If you don't like it, I don't care.[/i]
You do realize that no one is voting you right?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

CSL has requested replacement. I'm working on that now.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

KittyMo wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: for once in your life? lol How long have you known me exactly??

BM
If I said "For once in my life, I agree with George Bush" would you ask me how long I'd known George Bush?
That is quite possibly the most idiotic retort i've EVER heard. 0.o

You said "for once in your life" you agreed with me, which implies u have a history of disagreeing with me, but you've only known me 2 or 3 days.

Likewise, if you had never expressed any previous judgement on George Bush, and suddenly made that comment, everyone within earshot would think it was very odd.

You have 1 post to redeem yourself.
I tend to internalize things that are "I disagree with you because of [insert reasoning that will cause a pointless argument]" So maybe that's why I never mentioned it before? The Mastin-posting issue, for example. I totally disagree with you on that. When I've seen you around, I've read your posts and disagreed, but obviously I didn't express this in thread because I wasn't in the game...
Mastin-posting issue? Remind me.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote: Nikanor

I'm feeling more amicable towards KittyMo, and i'm not sure what to make of the lack of wagon on Maemuki. Thoughts on CSL's replacement?
I like a Nikanor vote atm. He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique. ;)

Seems to be running the play atm, so a bit of heat on him can't be a bad thing.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique.
Are you saying I suck? :x
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

There is no wagon on Maemuki because you stopped voting her. I like your case and her reactions to it are stressed out. I want to see her thought out defense before I decide to move my vote or not. The fact your unvoted because CSL asked you to is pretty strange.

CSL replacing out is annoying and if anything a slight scum tell. He recently replaced out of my game in a similar fashion and was scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

That son of a... seriously that is two games now he has replaced out of this week I have been in.

ok

unvote

Will give his replacement time to catch up and let us know his thoughts, He or she does have a hard task ahead of them I feel..

Quote tags removed, please do not quote the mod.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Battle Mage wrote:

I'm feeling more amicable towards KittyMo, and i'm not sure what to make of the lack of wagon on Maemuki. Thoughts on CSL's replacement?
I like a Nikanor vote atm. He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique. ;)

BM
Well, if CSL was lying about being V/LA (as some of you have claimed), we could just spare the replacement process under lynch all liars. But is it fair to transfer that proclamation? I'm not so sure. This could be CSL-scum trying to give his team a better shot after botching it, or it could be CSL-town bailing out after merely sound scummy - which would be really really really rude for the replacement player, but certainly possible.

BM, that strikes me as incredibly senseless. We're still waiting for a defense from Maemuki and you're going to shift pressure onto Nikanor because he's...'running the play?' I can understand being loose with your vote, but you don't stop pressuring someone you find scummy BEFORE they actually respond to said pressure!

And I'm a bit concerned about the statement, "don't sure what to make of the lack of wagon on Maemuki." Are you honestly switching your vote simply because no wagon originated on Maemuki? Do you still think Maemuki is scummy?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yellowbunny replaces CSL effective as of this post. Thanks Yellowbunny! Welcome to the game.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Ah! Let's get to it! Yellowbunny, explain CSL's actions please.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, I hope I am allowed to use this.. but I have a scum Meta on CSL...

not posting at all only for a few posts that are of absolute no help to the game before replacing... in this instance he was scum, the resemblance to his actions in this game are uncannily similar

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37&start=0

many of you know this game, I played many of you... but yea, seems very similar to CSL as scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Welcome Yellow Bunny, Do you eat Yellow Snow also? lol

just jousting, welcome.

Quote tag removed. Please do not quote the mod.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Haylen Post 339 wrote:Ah! Let's get to it! Yellowbunny, explain CSL's actions please.
Yellowbunny can't explain CSL's actions unless she ate his brains. What she does need to do it get in here and give her opinions on the players and the game so far.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Nikanor »

BM wrote:I like a Nikanor vote atm. He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique.
What do you mean when you say, 'decidedly neutral?' Do you mean that I am not hopping my vote all over the place like you are?
I actually agree with your Nikanor vote. Pressuring the quieter people (such as myself) is a pro-town thing to do, imo.
Unvote.
I'd like to see what YB says before I decide to keep my vote on her or not.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sotty7 wrote:There is no wagon on Maemuki because you stopped voting her. I like your case and her reactions to it are stressed out. I want to see her thought out defense before I decide to move my vote or not. The fact your unvoted because CSL asked you to is pretty strange.
My vote alone is not really a wagon. And it's completely and utterly useless. Clearly she is feeling a bit of heat, but i get very impatient with towns that arent willing to move their votes around a bit on Day 1 especially.

I'll go back to questionning her later, i'm sure, but for now, i think we're better off moving on, than completely stagnating.

If YOU want pressure on Maemuki, how about YOU vote for her? ;)

I agree on the CSL thing, but i was a bit out of sorts, given the amount of heat i was getting. I'll concede my reaction was more anti-town than anything, but in practice, it really doesnt matter. My vote was effectively on Maemuki, and now it isnt. I was just trying to stop him from tunneling me.
Sotty wrote: CSL replacing out is annoying and if anything a slight scum tell. He recently replaced out of my game in a similar fashion and was scum.
Thats very interesting to know. I think it's more anti-town than protown, given he was under alot of heat, but then, he didnt seem to take the game that seriously anyway, and i dont think he'd have been lynched today if he'd stuck around. Did he post a link to a game of his as town? That could be an interesting read.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Nikanor wrote:
BM wrote:I like a Nikanor vote atm. He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique.
What do you mean when you say, 'decidedly neutral?' Do you mean that I am not hopping my vote all over the place like you are?
Yep. And because i percieve you as directing traffic and offering commentary, more than getting your hands dirty with the rest of us. ;)

Dont take offence-i think it's a good strategy. But i think Nikanor-town would be more aggressive and direct in scumhunting.
Nikanor wrote: I actually agree with your Nikanor vote. Pressuring the quieter people (such as myself) is a pro-town thing to do, imo.
I wouldnt have you down as a "quieter" person. But certainly one of the more intelligent players here.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: He's been decidedly neutral, and playing far more competently than i'd expect from one of Haylen's clique.
Are you saying I suck? :x
No lol. It was a poorly worded comment anyway- i dont know most of the people in your little friendship group. But, my general perception is that people who play "sheep" arent likely to be the best scumhunters in the world. ;)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Well, I hope I am allowed to use this.. but I have a scum Meta on CSL...

not posting at all only for a few posts that are of absolute no help to the game before replacing... in this instance he was scum, the resemblance to his actions in this game are uncannily similar

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37&start=0

many of you know this game, I played many of you... but yea, seems very similar to CSL as scum
Good as that is, i'd like to see a game of his as town, just to ensure that the meta is CSL-scum, and not CSL-personality. ;)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Nikanor »

BM wrote:Dont take offence-i think it's a good strategy. But i think Nikanor-town would be more aggressive and direct in scumhunting.
Are you saying that based on my meta?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Well, if CSL was lying about being V/LA (as some of you have claimed), we could just spare the replacement process under lynch all liars. But is it fair to transfer that proclamation? I'm not so sure. This could be CSL-scum trying to give his team a better shot after botching it, or it could be CSL-town bailing out after merely sound scummy - which would be really really really rude for the replacement player, but certainly possible.
I dont think it's either. Tbh, i dont think he really cared about the game enough to replace out tactically to help his town. I cant really see the replacement itself as a scumtell, unless he only does that as scum. The lying could be though.
Hito wrote: BM, that strikes me as incredibly senseless. We're still waiting for a defense from Maemuki and you're going to shift pressure onto Nikanor because he's...'running the play?' I can understand being loose with your vote, but you don't stop pressuring someone you find scummy BEFORE they actually respond to said pressure!
I got bored. You could have hopped on the wagon, but didnt. You still could. My vote is not the beall and endall. ;)
You might be right, but i dont feel we are learning much today if we just wait the whole of it pushing Maemuki.
Hito wrote: And I'm a bit concerned about the statement, "don't sure what to make of the lack of wagon on Maemuki." Are you honestly switching your vote simply because no wagon originated on Maemuki? Do you still think Maemuki is scummy?
If Maemuki was scum, i expect some scumbags would have prematurely bussed. The lack of a wagon suggests Maemuki might be town, and scum dont want to have their names on the town-wagon if possible.
We've spent enough time on her. I'm gonna give CSL a read.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”