Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Jason wrote:Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
I thought it was quite obvious, really. Am I seriously the only one who is seeing what BM is seeing? :roll:
Well, if you or BM would like to point out what I and others are missing I would be more than willing to listen and consider.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Zachrulez »

10th vote count of day 1:

CSL - 3 (DTMaster, Sotty7, JasonT1981)
Battle Mage - 1 (Netopolis)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Hitogoroshi - 1 (Maemuki)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
JasonT1981 - 1 (Nikanor)

Not voting (CSL, Kittymo, hitogoroshi, Battle Mage)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

Deadline will also fall on Wednesday September 23rd at 9pm central.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

@ Jason: BM has explained his vote on Maemuki pretty well, did you just skim?
Nikanor Post 274 wrote:
Jason wrote:Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
I thought it was quite obvious, really. Am I seriously the only one who is seeing what BM is seeing? :roll:
No. I saw it.
jasonT1981 Post 275 wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
Well, if you or BM would like to point out what I and others are missing I would be more than willing to listen and consider.
BM ISO read posts 31, 38, 40, 45. I shouldn't have to do this for you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fair enough, I will have another look after the match which is coming on now :D . I guess I may have got caught up in all the rubbish I missed some vital information
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 am

Post by DTMaster »

BM 248: I hadn't thought of that. Multipressing and scumhunting from that angle of the RVS is very effective and would make scum frustrated. "takes notes"

Your question is very WIFOMic in nature and I dislike it. There is nothing to suggest that scum-BM would have controversial play or conventional play. As far as I know you could do both in both town-play as well. Suggesting that we consider if you would play this way as scum is a circular trap that gets us nowhere.

English tea and biscuits :p "munch" "sip"

BM 252:

@Haylen lol. true. :p

Jason 258: That was the most waste of a wall I've read. More analysis less venting and saying BM is antitown x 10.

In that mess you call "antitowness" BM uncovered a CSL and Mae link. What are your thoughts on that?

You flipped out about BM posting vote counts when Zach clarified it later and you calmed down. Talk about edgy to the extreme.

Jason 264: Repeat.. but more content. It reads as more frustration vote then scum hunting. But I agree that CSL's recent posts have been unhelpful lately. I'm keeping my vote on him for now. I don't see why you are bitching about play when you can question CSL about something. It's more effective scum hunting then the two walls you posted.

Jason 268: Did you even answer the question? I can't find it even in an ISO read. It's addressed to you. Anti-town diversion.
FoS: Jason

@CSL
General summary thoughts when you come back.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTM about 268, what question are you referring to that I didn't answer?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Haylen »

Dear Players,

Ok, that's it, I am not going to tolerate players insulting other players. Jason, you are not a newbie, there are newbies in this game, insulting them and everyone else with not set a good example and may even make them leave the site. Sure attack another players playstyle, but NEVER make it personal it could totally destroy their confidence. Now, if this does happen again, I am going to personally PM the mod asking for the appropriate action to be taken and I urge the player being insulted to do the same.

Jason - Stop calling people stupid and retarded, it is offensive and I believe against the mods rules.

BM - Stop with the marriage jokes ect about CSL and Mae. It is obvious it really annoys them.

Kittymo - If you are a bad mood, then just dont post. Simple. It will stop you getting further annoyed and prevent people getting annoyed at you.

CSL - Don't you dare go on the warpath when you return from V/LA over a player saying they dont think it is a good reason. This is the internet, people dont understand or know your personality. It will not be useful to the town, and will stall the game with your bickering.

Hugs and Kisses,
Haylen.
xxx
----

So...
BM wrote: for once in your life? lol How long have you known me exactly??
STALKER-TELL!!! .__.

Jason - Lol, you are probably unsure about me because I am playing completely differently here, you see I react differently in games depending on the type of crowd. If I am unsure about the people, I will be serious all through the game. If I know the people, then I am less serious to a very substantial amount, until a certain point but will continue to make jokes afterwards for a bit. You arent used to this from me. Unless there is some other reason you are unsure?

BTW, A MILK PENIS SQUIRTED ITSELF ALL OVER ME TODAY...I was not impressed.

Also, I know why BM is 'all hell for leather' ;)

Also, Jason, I believe I was the first one in the game to self-vote...why are you so intent on making BM appear scum that you would disregard my original vote like that in favor of saying BM's caused havoc? He was not the first one to do it in the game?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Haylen wrote:Dear Players,

Ok, that's it, I am not going to tolerate players insulting other players. Jason, you are not a newbie, there are newbies in this game, insulting them and everyone else with not set a good example and may even make them leave the site. Sure attack another players playstyle, but NEVER make it personal it could totally destroy their confidence. Now, if this does happen again, I am going to personally PM the mod asking for the appropriate action to be taken and I urge the player being insulted to do the same.
Indeed it is. Let's tone down the personal attacks guys.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Making a quick post at Half time, I apologize for my comments, I was getting very frustrated reading completely random posts for 9 pages while trying to catch up, It really was putting a dampener on the game for me and was making me feel like I wanted to replace out.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Making a quick post at Half time, I apologize for my comments, I was getting very frustrated reading completely random posts for 9 pages while trying to catch up, It really was putting a dampener on the game for me and was making me feel like I wanted to replace out.
Erm, the game has only just begun, and i havent seen much of a contribution from you beforehand. You have made absolutely no investment in the game up till now, and you had no obligation to make a personal rant at anyone who you took a dislike to. If anyone has put a dampener on the game, it is you, because now we're worried that by trying to talk to you, we'll end up getting modkilled. So, thanks for that.

You should also be aware of how this affects you- you havent really made any discernible assertions towards my affiliation, but you have insulted me, and i'm the kind of guy that gets put on the bounce pretty easily.
Now, if i'm town, it's very hard for me not to want you dead. And if you're town, that's bad for both of us.

As far as replacing out goes, if your recent posts are anything to go by, that's probably for the best. Your attitude is not conducive to a fun game, and threatening the Mod is incredibly poor form.

IF you do decide to stick around, i'd like you to post some coherent comments on me. Because i'm not going to read any of your previous posts, as they will only make me angry, and that doesn't benefit anyone. And nobody is likely to get a good grasp on your alignment, if you are intoxicated when you post. :P

(Aside) Haylen - does this guy's style of speech remind you of anyone? xD lmao

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:Dear Players,

Jason - Stop calling people stupid and retarded, it is offensive and I believe against the mods rules.
:) Thankye
Haylen wrote: BM - Stop with the marriage jokes ect about CSL and Mae. It is obvious it really annoys them.
Lol, they werent jokes! Ive seen couples on MS before, and i didnt understand what was obviously a joke pertaining to a previous game.
Haylen wrote: Also, Jason, I believe I was the first one in the game to self-vote...why are you so intent on making BM appear scum that you would disregard my original vote like that in favor of saying BM's caused havoc? He was not the first one to do it in the game?
Trying too hard?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Yep. Worked it out ages ago, you fool.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DTMaster wrote:BM 248: I hadn't thought of that. Multipressing and scumhunting from that angle of the RVS is very effective and would make scum frustrated. "takes notes"

Your question is very WIFOMic in nature and I dislike it. There is nothing to suggest that scum-BM would have controversial play or conventional play. As far as I know you could do both in both town-play as well. Suggesting that we consider if you would play this way as scum is a circular trap that gets us nowhere.
Lol, WIFOM isnt something that should be disregarded off-hand. Of course, you cant trust me, or my meta completely on this, but you CAN play the odds. Odds are, if my meta is how i say it is, for the past 115 games on MS, it's very likely that i wont have changed it completely for this game. I'm a fairly readable player. As town, i tend to be louder and bolder. As scum, i'm usually quieter, and sometimes lurk. These aren't ALWAYS the case, but generally that gives you a good indication of my alignment. Meta me. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
Yep. Worked it out ages ago, you fool.
wait, is it him?? :o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Haylen »

lol maybe, trying to get an admission.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Haylen »

Also, please be aware that I was not insulting BM in my post above, it is a standard reply that I have made to him for years.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:Erm, the game has only just begun, and i havent seen much of a contribution from you beforehand. You have made absolutely no investment in the game up till now, and you had no obligation to make a personal rant at anyone who you took a dislike to. If anyone has put a dampener on the game, it is you, because now we're worried that by trying to talk to you, we'll end up getting modkilled. So, thanks for that.
Yes, that is true... I was actually unaware the game had begun for up to a day after until Zach made mention of it to me telling me it had started, It was then my birthday weekend and I was out celebrating in style :D today was the first day I had where I was able to make any contribution. If you feel I have put a dampner on the game I sincerly appoligize.. but I have to respectfully disagree about the game only beginning.. it started 5 days ago and we are on page 5.

Why do you feel the need to be worried about getting modkilled by talking to me? I simply stated I felt there was alot of un-necessary things that lacked discussion and where pointless. You have no need to feel that way, If I have made you feel like that I am sorry.
Battle Mage wrote:You should also be aware of how this affects you- you havent really made any discernible assertions towards my affiliation, but you have insulted me, and i'm the kind of guy that gets put on the bounce pretty easily.

Now, if i'm town, it's very hard for me not to want you dead. And if you're town, that's bad for both of us.
I respectfully disagree, I have said I feel you are scum. I felt alot of your posts where attempts to hinder the town and stop scum hunting and actual discussion beginning.

how only if you are town though is it hard for you to not want me dead? if you are scum you could also capitalize on what I have said and use it against me to secure my lynch...Do you feel I am scum?
Battle Mage wrote:As far as replacing out goes, if your recent posts are anything to go by, that's probably for the best. Your attitude is not conducive to a fun game, and threatening the Mod is incredibly poor form
I am sorry, but please show me where I have threatened the mod... I felt your early behaviour was also not conductive for a fun game. As i said I feel there was alot of useless rambling from you and CSL
Battle Mage wrote:IF you do decide to stick around, i'd like you to post some coherent comments on me. Because i'm not going to read any of your previous posts, as they will only make me angry, and that doesn't benefit anyone. And nobody is likely to get a good grasp on your alignment, if you are intoxicated when you post.
Well, you see now this is where we are going to have a problem.. if you are not going to read anything I say then I will have to accuse you of selective reading. And please, this is now the second time you have made reference to me being drunk when posting I would actually like to know how you came to this conclusion? I really ask for an answer on this please.
Battle Mage wrote:
DTMaster wrote:BM 248: I hadn't thought of that. Multipressing and scumhunting from that angle of the RVS is very effective and would make scum frustrated. "takes notes"

Lol, WIFOM isnt something that should be disregarded off-hand. Of course, you cant trust me, or my meta completely on this, but you CAN play the odds. Odds are, if my meta is how i say it is, for the past 115 games on MS, it's very likely that i wont have changed it completely for this game. I'm a fairly readable player. As town, i tend to be louder and bolder. As scum, i'm usually quieter, and sometimes lurk. These aren't ALWAYS the case, but generally that gives you a good indication of my alignment. Meta me. :P

BM
WIFOM can be very dangerous at times but I agree it is not something that should be disregarded.. I actually don't buy into your Meta or whatever as a player can change play styles and say oh look this is my town meta I cant be scum..ala you saying as town you are louder and as scum you are quieter? Meta can be something that scum can use to make themselves look more town if they adjust their style to their town styled play. I have been caught on many times on the old this is my town meta arguement.

BM, I would really like to know why you keep thinking I am drunk when posting?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

blagh, I meant page 12 in my opening part of the post lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK reading BM in iso on those posts Sotty pointed out.

post 31

Battle Mage wrote:

Why did you proxy your vote for 48 hours, when i asked you to proxy it for 49 hours or more?
I don't agree with this as something for his case against her at all, it is a pointless questioning bickering about a proxy vote that is not even allowed.
Battle Mage wrote:Plus, you were keen to jump on the proxy bandwagon, until you realised i wasnt going to uphold my end of the bargain, at which point you bailed angrilly.
This is an interesting point towards the reaction of Mae but in regards to his vote on her, it seems based on the point she didn't proxy
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, you realise it was never proxied, right? haha

BM
Yup. It was for dramatic effect.

And answer the question please, kthx.
Unvote, Vote: Maemuki

I'm content. :)
Battle Mage wrote:There's no point looking at the proxy stuff until we've dealt with Maemuki-scum anyway.

BM

But where you not voting her based on your reaction to the proxy stuff? correct me if I am wrong.

Post 38....
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:....Okay what the hell? Why vote for yourself?
did you do that when i self-voted?

BM
Nope. I forgot about that. And answer the question while you're at it, it would be very helpful.
How would it be helpful?

BM
Getting to know the answer to the question?
What's your favourite type of cheese?

Much as id love to know the answer to the question, i dont think knowing that answer would be helpful.

Try again, and also respond to everything on the previous page.

BM
I fail to see any reasons here for his case against Mae...

Post 40 - I don't agree with his reasons for wanting Mae to claim. but he does make an interesting point about the self voting and the 'forget' I still don't get this whole Proxy vote thing though. It seems a weak excuse though... 49 hours instead of 48? thats very weak to call on an hour if I am reading into this whole roxy thing right. Post 45 I do not get really as a case except for Maes switch of words defence, however BM is calling me on making insults however it seems he makes name calling omments at Mae also... I am now going to do an ISO on Mae to see if I am missing anything'

ok this I dont get
Maemuki wrote:
And we better not get lurkers here. Or I'll be sad.
Maemuki wrote:But but I like to lurk! It's my trademark!

And since when we are Evil Twins?
seems quite weird to say about lurkers make her sadi then lurking is her trademark... maybe I am missing something here..

ok wait.. is this the whole proxy vote 48/49 hour thing or am I missing something??
Maemuki Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 pm wrote:.

Proxy vote to Haylen for 48 hours
, because I'm feeling generous.
Maemuki Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 am wrote: And let me unproxy my vote.

Unproxy vote

Screw secret societies.
if so it is a redicilious case.....
Maemuki wrote:

BM

this is what lead to the vote right?? this coment here?
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:

BM

I'm content. :)
Yea, im confused as hell by this... I don't see any reasoning for the vote
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

There's no point looking at the proxy stuff until we've dealt with Maemuki-scum anyway.

BM
The problem here being: I'm not scum. :3
Reasons, please?

And stop chainsaw defending me CSL, I can take care of myself.
I don't like the call by BM, but I do not like the answer either.....

OK to be honest, I really fail to see what the whole case on Mae is apart from this proxyvote thing as there seems nothing really scummy there, just alot of randomness and pointless bickering about relationships
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Erm, the game has only just begun, and i havent seen much of a contribution from you beforehand. You have made absolutely no investment in the game up till now, and you had no obligation to make a personal rant at anyone who you took a dislike to. If anyone has put a dampener on the game, it is you, because now we're worried that by trying to talk to you, we'll end up getting modkilled. So, thanks for that.
Yes, that is true... I was actually unaware the game had begun for up to a day after until Zach made mention of it to me telling me it had started, It was then my birthday weekend and I was out celebrating in style :D today was the first day I had where I was able to make any contribution. If you feel I have put a dampner on the game I sincerly appoligize.. but I have to respectfully disagree about the game only beginning.. it started 5 days ago and we are on page 5.
Page 5 is nothing. This game has short deadlines, i'll give you that. But, we still have plenty of talkin time.
Jason wrote: Why do you feel the need to be worried about getting modkilled by talking to me? I simply stated I felt there was alot of un-necessary things that lacked discussion and where pointless. You have no need to feel that way, If I have made you feel like that I am sorry.
It happened to a friend of mine in a game recently. And sometimes i go a little far in the ad hom department. :P
Making the game personal is a bad idea. I accept your apology-let's move on with the game. :)
Jason wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:You should also be aware of how this affects you- you havent really made any discernible assertions towards my affiliation, but you have insulted me, and i'm the kind of guy that gets put on the bounce pretty easily.

I respectfully disagree, I have said I feel you are scum. I felt alot of your posts where attempts to hinder the town and stop scum hunting and actual discussion beginning.
Ok, but be that as it may, hindering the town from scumhunting, as you put it, is not likely to feature in a scumbags play. Why would BM-scum draw himself into the open, doing something that was expressly anti-town, with the only goal being to "stop actual discussion beginning"? I've only been in the game a couple of days, and i hope you dont genuinely believe that, if i was scum, i'd be so terrified of the town that i'd have to make a concious attempt to derail discussion, on
DAY 1

Not a towntell, but not a scumtell either.
Jason wrote: how only if you are town though is it hard for you to not want me dead? if you are scum you could also capitalize on what I have said and use it against me to secure my lynch...Do you feel I am scum?
If i'm scum, i'm not genuinely scumhunting anyway. So the issue is inconsequential. If i was scum, i could push you regardless of what you said to me! lol
And, worst comes to the worst, if you annoyed me, i could just NK you. So i wouldnt get as steamed up over it. :P

I dont have much to go on with you atm. But you are defending my top suspect, which instantly puts you into the spotlight.
Jason wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:As far as replacing out goes, if your recent posts are anything to go by, that's probably for the best. Your attitude is not conducive to a fun game, and threatening the Mod is incredibly poor form
I am sorry, but please show me where I have threatened the mod... I felt your early behaviour was also not conductive for a fun game. As i said I feel there was alot of useless rambling from you and CSL
You dont need to keep apologising bro. :P

If you threaten to replace out, you are threatening the Mod. Now, dont forget that, what YOU deem useless, might not be useless for ME. Assume that i'm town, and give me the benefit of the doubt-coz i'm here to scumhunt. :P
Jason wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:IF you do decide to stick around, i'd like you to post some coherent comments on me. Because i'm not going to read any of your previous posts, as they will only make me angry, and that doesn't benefit anyone. And nobody is likely to get a good grasp on your alignment, if you are intoxicated when you post.
Well, you see now this is where we are going to have a problem.. if you are not going to read anything I say then I will have to accuse you of selective reading. And please, this is now the second time you have made reference to me being drunk when posting I would actually like to know how you came to this conclusion? I really ask for an answer on this please.
Hahaha! Don't accuse me of "selective reading". Go the whole hog, and accuse me of "NOT READING". Because that's what i'm doing. You've apologised for your comments, i'm happy, and we're cool. I'm not gonna rake over old ground- if there are genuine points you want to bring to my attention, copy and paste them.

Selective reading? That's weak...

You said you were drunk. Or at least implied it. I'll hook it out in a sec.
Jason wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
WIFOM can be very dangerous at times but I agree it is not something that should be disregarded.. I actually don't buy into your Meta or whatever as a player can change play styles and say oh look this is my town meta I cant be scum..ala you saying as town you are louder and as scum you are quieter? Meta can be something that scum can use to make themselves look more town if they adjust their style to their town styled play. I have been caught on many times on the old this is my town meta arguement.
I refuted your point, in the post you quoted. But whatever. It's not airtight, but i've played in lots of games here- the meta potential is immense. You'd be well-advised to ask more experienced players about my play. I'm not a fantastic player, and i dont really change my playstyle from game to game. This could be a gambit, but why should this game be the one where i abuse my meta? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

I know I said I like playing with Mastin, but seriously folks! What's with all the walls so early in the game?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:Also, please be aware that I was not insulting BM in my post above, it is a standard reply that I have made to him for years.
i dont get it. :S

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981 wrote:Jesus christ........getting drunk here on the WIFOM
BM is this the post you are refering to me being drunk? If so i think you fail to get my meaning ;) I was saying there is so much WIFOM I am getting drunk..

Its a play on the WIMOF meaning, saying im getting drunk on all that wine in front of me in a post ;)
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:Also, please be aware that I was not insulting BM in my post above, it is a standard reply that I have made to him for years.
i dont get it. :S

BM
i've been calling you and everyone else a fool, in a loving way, for a few yrs now. That doesnt make it an insult. But it could be taken as such from people who don't understand that. And posting a huge post above it asking everybody to quit the insults would be pretty hypocritical.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

To me, you are ALL drunk.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”