Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Dw, you're MORE than a player to me. You're a friend!
Awwww! *hugs*, *buddies back* :p

The coughcr3t1nscough comment was about camn buddying me, and you not recognising that. Even as scum, you would have been worried bout another scum faction. It's just interesting that you would attack me there (the buddy) and not the possible other scum faction (the buddier). lol. Hypocrisy.

I can confirm that he asks for claims when as soon as he votes you when he's town.

Ok, keep being serious! :P
Hmm, well we screwed up in Cretin's. :P
I dont think we were even looking for another scum faction, although an SK was probable.
Haylen wrote:
CSL wrote: HAHAHAHA! You crack me up...
HAHAHAHA! CRACK!
Neto wrote: 2) There were several players who seemed willing to proxy their votes based on a joke. This seems rather reckless to me, but what are your takes on that?
As one of those players, I can say that I did it because I thought it would be fun. And I wanted to see other peoples reactions to it, where Hito placed my vote for a start - see where he stands.
Neto wrote: 3) Does the note from the mod and BM's response imply anything about his role? It seemed odd when I first read it.
I don;t think anything of it, I ask mods questions too. If he really wanted to keep it a secret, he would've PM'd the mod rather than post the question in thread.
correct. :P

Haylen and KittyMo both feel town atm.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

9th vote count of day 1:

CSL - 3 (DTMaster, Sotty7, Nikanor)
Battle Mage - 1 (Netopolis)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Hitogoroshi - 1 (Maemuki)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
Haylen - 1 (Kittymo)

Not voting (CSL, jasonT1981, hitogoroshi, Battle Mage)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

Deadline will also fall on Wednesday September 23rd at 9pm central.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DTMaster wrote: BM 188: I have meta evidence where vote hopping can be considered scummy. The game is ongoing though but it's in my wiki. I'll give you a hint, the flavor text is quite self inflicting. (Mod if that's too much then delete this line)
Well, my personal meta disagrees. I think townies are far more likely to votehop than scum, given that scum on MS tend to go for consistency points, and just tunnel 1 guy until he's lynched, so they arent expected to look at anyone else. But there are always exceptions to every rule, so there may be merit in your stance too. :)
DTmaster wrote: Neto 227:
1. His style screams his normal meta. I seen it before (game ongoing though so can't link). The best thing is to do two things: be critical of his posts and be critical of the people's reactions. BM earned his signature that scum is afraid of him for a reason since his analysis and scum hunting nose is usually correct.
Aww, shucks :D.

You're my new favourite player here! Haha :P
DTmaster wrote: Haylen 231: Real DK? Did everyone just ignore that? I assume it's fake considering Zach updated the votes and no kill yet.
Lol, it's Haylen. What do you expect? haha

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by CSL »

I'm going to
V/LA
from every game for a few days. A close friend of mine hurt her ankle really bad, and I'm unable to concentrate on anything because of it.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nikanor wrote: But you didn't think I was obvscum in our game together. Are you insulting yourself?
Actually, I was intending to insult myself. I still feel like an idiot from that. Lol. :) Also, thank you for replacing me.
Battle Mage wrote: Well, my personal meta disagrees. I think townies are far more likely to votehop than scum, given that scum on MS tend to go for consistency points, and just tunnel 1 guy until he's lynched, so they arent expected to look at anyone else. But there are always exceptions to every rule, so there may be merit in your stance too.
I agree with you for once in my life. All the people that votehop constantly, while they may seem really scummy and often get lynched, come up town. Zachrulez has helped teach me this. :P

Oh, and
unvote: Haylen
because I've made my point.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Had a busy few days lately. I will catch up here by the end of the day.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

KittyMo wrote:
Nikanor wrote: But you didn't think I was obvscum in our game together. Are you insulting yourself?
Actually, I was intending to insult myself. I still feel like an idiot from that. Lol. :) Also, thank you for replacing me.
Battle Mage wrote: Well, my personal meta disagrees. I think townies are far more likely to votehop than scum, given that scum on MS tend to go for consistency points, and just tunnel 1 guy until he's lynched, so they arent expected to look at anyone else. But there are always exceptions to every rule, so there may be merit in your stance too.
I agree with you for once in my life. All the people that votehop constantly, while they may seem really scummy and often get lynched, come up town. Zachrulez has helped teach me this. :P

Oh, and
unvote: Haylen
because I've made my point.
for once in your life? lol How long have you known me exactly??

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

CSL Post 186 wrote:VOTE-HOPPER. That's a scumtell. BIG scumtell. I was about to unvote you, but look at that.
Why is it a scum tell?
Netopalis Post 198 wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

Vote: Battle Mage
While some of the posting was over the top and annoying I can't agree that we didn't get anything from it. BM's points on Maemuki are pretty good considering. Add on to that CSL's strange behavior and yet you still want to claim we have nothing?
CSL Post 205 wrote:Excuse me, but you need to stop being a player hater. We are not learning enough from you at all. So get serious, and stop your joking around, or I'm going to scream.
You do realize that posts like this make things
worse
not better?
hitogoroshi Post 208 wrote:Oh come on, BM, don't pull that fatalistic crap. The 'case' against you basicially amounts to "BM offended me/someone else, and that is a scumtell" and you can't put up a fight?

The worst townies are the ones who give up too early.
And how do you know he is a townie?
Battle Mage Post 212 wrote:You might not like me, but i think deeming me a hindrance before you've given me a chance is harsh. How about you give me the benefit of the doubt and help run up Maemuki?
Battle Mage Post 213 wrote:
CSL wrote:Unvote my Evil Twin, and we have a deal.
lol,
Unvote
*shrug*

BM
?
Netopalis Post 227 wrote:1) Battle Mage seems to think that he can simply put a vote on someone without reason and expect them to claim. Is this scummy, or is it merely meta? If it is meta, how should we interpret that in-game?

2) There were several players who seemed willing to proxy their votes based on a joke. This seems rather reckless to me, but what are your takes on that?

3) Does the note from the mod and BM's response imply anything about his role? It seemed odd when I first read it.

4) What is your general playstyle and meta, since it seems to be rather important in this game?
1] I think it's just meta, I don't think that player should claim. Meta can be something players hide behind, for now I am just keeping an eye on him just like I am with the other players.

2] Seemed like RVS silliness to me. A bit reckless maybe, but the mod wasn't going to count them unless that player voted too. I think as the game wears on we can look back and see who was willing to do that as it might help us get a read. But for now, I don't think there is too much to make of it.

3] I don't think so.

4] I'm a question asker I suppose. I like to poke and probe people to try and figure out motivations. I'm not much of a spammer and I when I post there is normally a game related reason for it. I'm more about using a players actions and words to see if they are scum over gut. If I get a “gut” feeling on someone, I will try and quantify that as best as I can.

Your turn to answer Neto.
Nikanor Post 246 wrote:
Netopalis wrote:1) Battle Mage seems to think that he can simply put a vote on someone without reason and expect them to claim. Is this scummy, or is it merely meta? If it is meta, how should we interpret that in-game?
Well, I wouldn't say he doesn't have a reason for voting. He's right; Maemuki is scummy.
BM isn't voting her any more. I would like him to explain why.

I'm happy with my vote on CSL at this point

The boards need to stop crashing every time I try and go to a new page.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, wasn't the random voting stage interesting eh? Lots of weirdness..please no posting like Mastin, please! The only thing worse than posting like Mastin... is reading a Mastin post.

Sotty, get used to calling me Jason lol
Battle Mage wrote:Ugh, this game sucks. I hate lurkers! [/Lol]

Just read through. Page 1 made me smile. :D

Don't think i've done this before.

BM
urgh, great.....
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:We seem to be locked in a perpetual RVS. I'm going to

Unvote: Battle Mage
since he showed up.....Kind of at a loss of what to do from there, though.
Confirm Vote: Battle Mage

As soon as he flips scum, you're going down! :P

Yeh, i'm clueless too. lol

BM
Urgh.... again.
DTMaster wrote:o-o. I smell jester play?
Not too sure really... I dont think jester would be in this game.
DTMaster wrote:
@BM
:S. Your confirm vote makes me confused. I smell jester play or sarcasm. What's your case on BM?
your wanting him to make a case on himself?
hitogoroshi wrote:
Claim: Confused
not helpful....

Battle Mage wrote:
DTMaster wrote:o-o. I smell jester play?
Nah. I'd have to be the stupidest Jester in the world to self-vote in the random stage. lol
Unless it's a WIFOM gambit, but if you assume that, there's still very little chance of me actually being a Jester.

Claim: MOCTOD

I'm just being a schizo jackass, dw. :P

Thought i'd try something a bit different. Although, if everyone said that, i guess we'd end up with a game where everyone self-votes, and nobody gets anywhere haha.

Was just thinking how funny it would be if i claimed Scum, but then you'd kinda have to lynch me, or risk going down in history as the worst town ever.

BM
Jesus christ........getting drunk here on the WIFOM
Battle Mage wrote:.
Proxy Vote to Sotty for next 48 hours
. Do with it as you please. :)

BM
What??? what is a proxy vote??

so far BM is really annoying in this game, not too happy with his play style so far, seems very distracting with him seemingly wanting all attention on him.
Battle Mage wrote:
Proxy your vote to someone! It's fun! :P
what in the blue hell are you talking about?
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:(EBWOP: I know that one post does not equal not lurking either, but nobody seems to have commented on my post, so I was waiting to see something else to post about.....)
Actually, the man with the double vote has commented on it. I, for my part, agree with it. Nothing more to be said there lol.

@ Haylen - Ok, so do you have anything on me? I'm just curious.

BM
Double vote? Huh
CSL wrote:The RVS is fun. I think you shuld vote in it.
Didnt you think it was over....
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:BM - I didn't have anything to say. Better to keep quiet if I have nothing to add than to fill the thread with mindless ramblings.
Lol, i dont think i need to say that my policy differs from yours then. ;)

I wanna see someone else proxy their vote to someone. Just for the lols.

As an added incentive, anyone who proxies their vote, gets to join my
clique
of voteless townies. I will not vote for anyone in the clique at any point during the game.

BM
cut the BS and stop seeing this game as a joke and play it right damn it!
Battle Mage wrote:the Clique is taking signups now. Sidenote: if nobody joins, i will spend the entire rest of the day lurking.

BM
For gods sake!
CSL wrote:lol, Yes, my Evil Twin. The RVS is fun, and open to everyone.

Lurkers are mean. Don't lurk either, Twin. XD
Maemuki wrote:But but I like to lurk! It's my trademark!

And since when we are Evil Twins?
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:....Can I join? CanIcanIcanIcanI? Is it like a secret society? Isitisitisit?

[/overexicted]

And we better not get lurkers here. Or I'll be sad.
Proxy your vote to someone. Then you are family to me. :)

BM
Jesus christ, what is with this babbling BS
CSL wrote:
Proxy vote to hito
PROXY BAAAAAAAAAANDWAGON!
For fuk sake, it is now page 5... discussion has been on going, can we please play the game
Netopalis wrote:Wow. I step away for a few hours and when I come back, everybody's went bloody insane.

for stalling, obstructing and generally confusing and derailing the discussion.
Finally something serious said...
KittyMo wrote:.

I'm getting scumvibes from Neto based on meta (
FOS: Netopalis
), and I'm extremely irritated with Battle Mage, Haylen, and CSL. I'm getting townvibes from Nikanor, Hiro, and Zachrulez.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.
I can understand your mood.... Im getting pissed of with all this rambling to the point I am feeling I wanna replace out if it continues... but ummm town vibe of Zach? Lol he is mod!
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Battle Mage.

Why are you extending the RVS with this proxy vote stuff? I was starting to see some actual discussion, then you come in with your proxy votes and ruin it all. :(
Give me some quotes that consistute actual discussion.

In fairness, if there had been any valuable discussion up till now, you'd have a serious vote out, based on that discussion. Instead, you've just proved that we were still in the random stage, until i introduced the proxy suggestion. Now we have some serious information to look at.

Also, you have no idea how much i hate people that whinge about a long RVS.... 0.o

BM
And you have no idea how much I hate people who talk crap and take away from the game with their BS rubbish.
Sotty7 wrote:
KittyMo Post 131 wrote:Anyways, we need to quit with the stupid proxy crap and the stupid let's-find-every-opportunity-to-complain-about-being-banned crap.
I approve of this message.

What is your meta on Neto KittyMo?

Haylen, is your vote serious?
3> for both here :D
Battle Mage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Mod
- What is your policy regarding Proxy votes? Do you count them together, or can they be used separately?
Proxy votes do not count unless you actually vote by the stated rules.
Please explain. By PM if you like.

BM
would that not give you an advantage? I read into this post as it is, the only way they are allowed is if it is stated by the rules
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Wow. I step away for a few hours and when I come back, everybody's went bloody insane.

for stalling, obstructing and generally confusing and derailing the discussion.
I'll repeat shall i? There WAS no serious discussion.

Please explain to me why you are so panicky atm.

And then explain what you think i am stalling/obstructing.

BM
there could have been, only you where acting like a jackass and a rambling maniac.. his vote is justified

You are stalling and obstructing actual conversation from taking place by the aforementioned rambling
Nikanor wrote:
hito wrote:Whatever. It's been my experience that the game will begin when it begins
That is an anti-town stance. I've seen a game where the RVS flowed over into day three, simply because a majority of the players shared your opinion on the RVS.
If nobody tries to start discussion, discussion won't start.
I agree, all of BM postings have been anti-town BS rubbish
CSL wrote:
Undo everything

Yes, screw secret societies.
fancy adding anything to the on going conversation or are you just gonna ramble on like a lunatic... its page 7... you must have some thoughts by now
CSL wrote:OMGUS, Battle Mage....

INDIRECT, that is.
Head/Desk... BANG!!!!!!
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, you realise it was never proxied, right? haha

BM
Yup. It was for dramatic effect.

And answer the question please, kthx.
Unvote, Vote: Maemuki

I'm content. :)

BM
this vote reaks of crap.. there is no reason to it
Netopalis wrote:What.the.crap. Why the heck are you voting for Maemuki? Give us some reasons! You seem to think she's confirmed scum...why?
great question.
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:What.the.crap. Why the heck are you voting for Maemuki? Give us some reasons! You seem to think she's confirmed scum...why?
Lol, damn you guys are crazy. xD

I love it! :D

I never said, or indicated that i felt Maemuki was confirmed scum. But if you want to interrogate someone, you cant pussyfoot around! lol

Whats with the "us" stuff? And why so panicky (yep, that word again) about me voting Maemuki?

BM
I see no reasons here, just more BS... you really are not taking this game seriously are you?
Battle Mage wrote:
Lol, i'm seriously thinking you forgot i'm human.

The last part implied that CSL is flirting with you. :P

BM
again my above point stands.#
CSL wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:The last part implied that CSL is flirting with you. :P
Now I do have a good reason to vote you, liar.
Jesus christ.......this is getting redicilious

I am now at the bottom of Page 7... right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sotty7 wrote: BM isn't voting her any more. I would like him to explain why.

CSL was being dumb, and nobody else was biting. As far as you need to be concerned, i'm still voting Maemuki.

I think CSL-scum is a pipe-dream, nothing more.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Nikanor »

jason wrote:right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
Out of those two actions, which do you think is scummier? Starting the rambling nonsense, or joining in on the rambling nonsense?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ftr, i'm not responding to Justin's post. If you wanna post something when you're SOBER, i'll give you a fair shout. :P
Conversely, if your next post is as offensive, i'll take my qualm to Zach.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Nikanor wrote:
jason wrote:right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
Out of those two actions, which do you think is scummier? Starting the rambling nonsense, or joining in on the rambling nonsense?
lol, Nikanor, dont even bother. :P

Also, apparently i meant "Jason" and not "Justin" in my last post. *facepalm*

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Maemuki »

Are you sure that you're not the drunk one BM?
Anyways. Why are you voting me again? I don't think you ever explained it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

CSL wrote:I am. I'm just about ready to have about 4 others bandwagon your ass.

Still, Post. It. Now.
Still not very helpful....
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, that's not a problem. If you're not scum, we'll run you up, you'll claim, and we'll believe you.

What do you think of CSL buddying you so conspicuously?

I'm voting you, because you have successively failed to answer the question i posed to you, which was:

Why did you proxy your vote for 48 hours, when i asked you to proxy it for 49 hours or more?

I dont understand why you would be so evasive as town. And btw, i'm not answering a question from you, until you answer mine.

Your attack on Haylen for self-voting is also very wierd, when such a big fuss was made over me doing the same.

Plus, you were keen to jump on the proxy bandwagon, until you realised i wasnt going to uphold my end of the bargain, at which point you bailed angrilly.

BM
Why did you want me to claim?
That's how games generally progress. lol
no, your just rolefishing....
CSL wrote:VOTE-HOPPER. That's a scumtell. BIG scumtell. I was about to unvote you, but look at that.
not really, people change their minds.. changing votes is not scummy.
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
are you in a relationship with Maemuki?

BM
BM. Seriously. Stop it. We
are not
on a relationship. Get it or do I need to spell it out?
I really don't think it matters if they are or not... or are you talking about in game relationship... im confused now and getting really annooyed reading this crap.
Netopalis wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

I completely agree with this post, we are getting no where with his antics and BS
Battle Mage wrote:
7th vote count of day 1:

Battle Mage - 3 (Nikanor, CSL, Netopolis)
CSL - 2 (DTMaster, Sotty7)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Hitogoroshi - 1 (Maemuki)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
Haylen - 1 (Kittymo)
Maemuki - 1 (Battle Mage)

Not voting (jasonT1981, hitogoroshi)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

Deadline will also fall on Wednesday September 23rd at 9pm central.
why the hell are you posting vote counts???
hitogoroshi wrote:Really? Zilch? I've learned a lot about CSL and Maemuki, here. It's not my favorite style of play by any means - I'm much more stoic than BM - and personally I find it to be a bit in poor taste to use personal jabs to get rises out of people, but it's giving us a lot more than zilch.
the only thing learnt is BM and CSL are rambling idiots who are not talking this game seriously... I to have felt we have had ziltch progression
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

Lol, ok ok, i give. :P

But you'd better lynch Maemuki tomorrow! :P

BM
why, give reasons please why we need to lynch Mae?

This is now PAGE FUCKING 9 and you are yet to add anything to this game....
Battle Mage wrote:Actually, if you Unvote me, i might lurk for a bit. How does that sound?

BM
retarded but I would welcome a break from your rambling BS
again more BS, yet to add anything to the game...

Netopalis wrote:For the record, BM, the only reason that my vote is on you is because I think that your continued presence will be a hindrance to the game. That and the fact that I could see this being a mafia play - something along the lines of "They'd never expect mafia to be this loud in the thread..."

And I suppose we have learned a few things...But I agree that it's not the way I'd like to play this game.
agreed.
Battle Mage wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:Oh come on, BM, don't pull that fatalistic crap. The 'case' against you basicially amounts to "BM offended me/someone else, and that is a scumtell" and you can't put up a fight?

The worst townies are the ones who give up too early.
You're exactly right. How do you expect me to put up a fight, against a fairly significant wagon, which is founded on complete bs?

The majority of the players who are participating actively, are voting for me.

My vote is on Maemuki, and the information is out there. What more can i do, hombre?

BM
Im sorry, I fail to see any case on Mae as of yet from you, can you please sum it up for me?
Battle Mage wrote:
lol,
Unvote
*shrug*

BM
this unvote is even more retarded than CSL's asking for the4 vote to be unvoted....
CSL wrote:Hitogoroshi, you are right. We really need to get more discussion going, and not risk an early lynch.

Unvote
this was only called for pages ago by both Sotty and Kitty, get with the bloody times...
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
I support a lynch on him right now

BM Post 222 – more random crap

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
lol :P

you're giving me townvibes, and that unnerves me. :P

BM
why?
CSL wrote:
BM wrote:I was mucking around before, but im deadly serious atm. Maemuki is very scummy, and needs to be run up.
HAHAHAHA! You crack me up...
and your really pissing me off
CSL wrote:hito, we may be hasty because of Battle Mage, and I'm still getting a scumvibe from him, but yeah, let's not rush things.
wow, first thing I like that you have said, BM is really annoying me and his constant hindering of this game is really anti-town.
Haylen wrote:I DIPPED MY ELBOW IN CUSTARD!!!

Thought I would announce that.

Daykill: BM
WTF??? really?
CSL wrote:
Haylen wrote:I DIPPED MY ELBOW IN CUSTARD!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's funny...
and you sir, are retarded
Zachrulez wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:
Mod, can we get a
vote count
? People are flinging their votes around left and right.
Yeah I know, I'm trying to catch up on that now. Look at the top of each page, I am putting one at the top of all of the pages.
ok fair enough... I thought others where posting the vote count, my mistake...
Netopalis wrote:Happy birthday, Jason! If it were a few days ago, I'd give you a birthday vote...
I like your vote where it is, but thank you ;)
KittyMo wrote:
CSL: CSL is being stupid, as usual. However, my meta on him is giving me more of a CSL-stupid-town than CSL-stupid-scum. *cannot go into meta*

I have never played with him, is he always playing like this?
CSL wrote:hh, excuse me, just how am I stupid?
Do an ISO on yourself, you will see stupid is actually a compliment to your play style so far...
Battle Mage wrote:
Not unnerved. I just didnt understand whether he meant proxies werent allowed, or there was a specific way they had to be made.

BM
Why is this still being talked about?? Proxy votes? Im lost
CSL wrote:I'm going to
V/LA
from every game for a few days. A close friend of mine hurt her ankle really bad, and I'm unable to concentrate on anything because of it.
not really a great reason, I see it more as wanting to lurk so as you say nothing more stupid as you are leading the vote count. but ok... I hope your friend is ok

OK to sum up.. BM and CSL are idiots who obiviously are trying to stall this game as much as possible with their retarded posts and comments...CSL more so than BM now though, as I do see some signs of BM trying to play seriously however he is urging the lynch on Mae without giving any real evidence has unsettled me completely. Both CSL and BM's play has been anti-town to the extreme and both are hindering the towns attempts to scum hunt with each retarded post that comes from their keyboard.

I would be happy with a lynch on either of them to help the town. However BM is providing content at least and has started playing properly while CSL is still playing like a reject with no education. And NONE of his posts have been an attempt to scum hunt or provide proper game content.

vote:CSL
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Nikanor »

BM wrote:lol, Nikanor, dont even bother.
Haha, there should have been quotes around 'rambling nonsense.' I believe there was at least some purpose behind your proxy-voting and whatnot. I want to a) make him see that even something that can be interpreted as 'rambling nonsense' can be useful, and b) get him to actually produce some useful, maybe some reads, instead of just complaining about the so-called 'ramblings.'
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sotty7 wrote: BM isn't voting her any more. I would like him to explain why.

CSL was being dumb, and nobody else was biting. As far as you need to be concerned, i'm still voting Maemuki.

I think CSL-scum is a pipe-dream, nothing more.

BM
BM, can you please give your reasons for voting Mae, I really do not see any case against her.... just you saying lynch her
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: Jason.

Your 264 was totally useless in itself. You realise that you just spent what is probably two pages of text bitching about what you thought was useless, right? Do you have any actual reads on anyone? Have you just skipped any post that looks like actual conversation?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
To be honest, I summed this up in my last post... however CSL has yet to provide ANYTHING... I think BM started all this crap with his self vote but has at least tried to make some posts recently that are helpful, or at least not stupid. CSL is just.... well I don't want to say lol. He has added NOTHING to the game.
Battle Mage wrote:Ftr, i'm not responding to Justin's post. If you wanna post something when you're SOBER, i'll give you a fair shout. :P
Conversely, if your next post is as offensive, i'll take my qualm to Zach.

BM
Firstly, my name is Jason not Justin...

second I am not drunk,

Thirdly take it to Zach if you like, I feel I have summed up the majority of your play very fairly. I stand by comments as for the majority you have seen this game as one big joke.
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
lol, Nikanor, dont even bother. :P

Also, apparently i meant "Jason" and not "Justin" in my last post. *facepalm*

BM
why? it is a very good question, why would you not want it answered?
Maemuki wrote:Are you sure that you're not the drunk one BM?
Anyways. Why are you voting me again? I don't think you ever explained it.
exactly, I dont think he has either... not only has he voted you without reason but he has called for your lynch as scum tomorrow if he is lynched today... again with no reason.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I have been editing vote counts into posts. This is why they appear in green text.

Also, please do not quote the mod. I am reminding people of this rule because it has been done anyway.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

Some of BM's posts that you called 'useless' were actually pretty transparent in their intent, if you ask me. You're overgeneralising and tunnelling, Jason.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

@269 (I was about to quote it. :/): We're not even allowed to quote modtext in-thread? I thought that only applied to private messages?

Most rulesets are written that way. (To allow quoted mod text in-thread that is.) I am not allowing it because I want to be in the background as much as possible.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Jason.

Your 264 was totally useless in itself. You realise that you just spent what is probably two pages of text bitching about what you thought was useless, right? Do you have any actual reads on anyone? Have you just skipped any post that looks like actual conversation?
by the time I had gotten to any actual discussion I was frustrated beyond belief by the game and just posted what I had. reads, well from what I can gather so far, these are the people I have been able to pick up on.

CSL - Adding no actual game content content to just post random things and apparently hide in the background.

Sotty - Not seen to much from her but insightful posting

Nikanor - Not too much from you, but are asking questions alot and pressuring people, I am getting a protown read from you and I like your posts.

BM - Has generated discussion but for all the wrong reasons really.

Kittymo - Need to see more

Haylen - still unsure about.

Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:Some of BM's posts that you called 'useless' were actually pretty transparent in their intent, if you ask me. You're overgeneralising and tunnelling, Jason.

I found alot of it completely rubbish to be honest, maybe I am being tunnel-visioned, but BM and CSL are the two that have caught my eye for all the wrong reasons. BM as I have said has at least started to play the game properly and I applaud him for that but CSL is still adding nothing hence my vote on him.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Nikanor »

Jason wrote:Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
I thought it was quite obvious, really. Am I seriously the only one who is seeing what BM is seeing? :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”