Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:That wasn't a rhetorical question BTW. I would really like to know why kise wants me to post information for him to dissect which admittedly leads to WIFOM.
Because that was your whole defense of khamisa. You, apparently, believed someone was voting her only because she was a lurker. Thing is, I'm not seeing where someone did this. In other words, I'm saying you tried to sabotage kham's lynch.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by hohum »

Kise wrote:
hohum wrote:That wasn't a rhetorical question BTW. I would really like to know why kise wants me to post information for him to dissect which admittedly leads to WIFOM.
Because that was your whole defense of khamisa. You, apparently, believed someone was voting her only because she was a lurker. Thing is, I'm not seeing where someone did this. In other words, I'm saying you tried to sabotage kham's lynch.
you're not seeing it because it isn't there. Did you miss the part where I said my read on Khas and her entire wagon is riddled with WIFOM?

You're quite visibly attempting to derail a productive conversation.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Kise »

So you lied in order to prevent khamisa from being lynched?

Yet…
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by hohum »

more like I misinterpreted other people's intentions.

Unvote, Vote: Kise

Nice attempt at a strawman there, douchebag.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Kise wrote:If hohum is allowed to continue this way, so will I. Either he gets pro-active, gets lynched, or I'm imitating him.
@ Kise

1. What were your feelings on the Ald case before you took this approach to hohum?

2. What's wrong with his activity? He's finally posting, and he's expressed interet in cases - before he's had a chance to elaborate, you seem to be persecuting him for something he's mending. While he isn't 100% in the clear from me (and I mean that) - I'm still wanting to HEAR FROM HIM - and you're making that difficult with antics like the above.

I find it off putting that you would vow to take silence as a retaliation for his activity. That in no way helps the town.
DeathRowKitty wrote:Fully caught up. I give a 99% chance of pablito-scum and a 50+% chance of d3x-scum.
DRK - A lot of your scumhunting, as you say, is "gut" - - I feel like it's based a lot in theoretical instances, and only incriminates D3x IF you're right about Pablito.

As for Pablito, I frowned on his gameplay a lot, but I almost feel like there are more likely candidates held next to him (Ald and hohum).

Now that you're caught up (and we appreciate it - it's a big game) you've given your thoughts on people along the way and concluded with your scumhunting - what about our scumhunting? What are your (detailed) thoughts on the current cases?

(goes w/o saying but no longer V/LA)
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Kise »

I don't see why it's so hard for you to show me
what led you to believe/misinterpret people's intentions
. Well, I take that back because I do see why it's so hard. Because it was never there, and there's nothing for you to quote to prove you were justified in discrediting kham's lynchers.

Defeated-scum.

Yet…
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by AndyTony »

See now that's a valid question.

Better articulated is why it was to the extent that you (hohum) would put your life on the line, and furthermore not even participate (even to solidify your conclusions/prove us wrong or right).

It otherwise strikes me as scummy as you understand.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by d3x »

Thank you for the answers, DRK. What about the first questions, though?
Is the 'case' on me in any way dependant on pablito? Does your feeling change on me if pablito flips Town vs Scum? What kind of eta can I expect for the posts you don't like?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by hohum »

I'm not going to sit here and trade pot-shots with a troll like kise. I've said my piece already.

DRK's 1499 expresses competing lines of thought. She seems to think everyone is town, whether or not something bad is said about them. That certainly sends up red flags.

Another red flag is this:
DRK wrote:@hohum
What do you think of pablito and d3x?
d3x's vote on me reads like a frustrated townie, pablito is a null read; however, with everything else going on right now I find it odd that DRK is attempting to change the subject of conversation and that she picked those two of all people to ask me about.

Top suspects:

Kise
Aldul
DRK
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by hohum »

AndyTony wrote:See now that's a valid question.

Better articulated is why it was to the extent that you (hohum) would put your life on the line, and furthermore not even participate (even to solidify your conclusions/prove us wrong or right).

It otherwise strikes me as scummy as you understand.
Because I thought I was right. Lynch me for that if you want to but don't let kise hijack the thread.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm not hijacking. I'm being a stalwart because post 1485 irks the shit out of me.

@AT - I'll get to you later on. Sorry to be a dick, but I was serious about imitating hohum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum, it's very simple. All you do is quote someone (on the kham wagon) who you misinterpreted as voting her because she was lurking. You don't even need to give me a quote; give me a name, I'll iso them.

Yet…
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by hohum »

It's a useless discussion to have because her wagon initially started as a lurker wagon, and then morphed into what it was. I felt the morph was disingenuous, clearly I was wrong. How many more times would you like me to say I was wrong?

You're obviously going to vote me for my D2 actions no matter what I say, so just STFU and do it. All you're doing right now is going on a fishing expedition so that you can say "oh well, his behavior was scummy anyways" when I flip.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Flip scum? Cool, I'll take pride in that. I'll put it in my signature in fact.

So I take it you don't have a name for me to iso..?

Yet…
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by Kdub »

DRK and hohum:
What is your opinion of Chinaman's inconsistent opinions near the end of D2? I'm feeling OK with his play otherwise, but that was a huge sticking point for me that I can't help but see as major scum points.

DRK, is there a particular reason you find Alduskkel to be town? What do you think of his flip-flopping on D2?

Still waiting to hear pablito's response to DRK's case.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Post by hohum »

Kdub: I think you should wait to get a better read on chainmain if you're so unsure. Try asking him some direct questions about his game play. Pile a vote onto kise, and let's get lynching.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Kdub wrote: What is your opinion of Chinaman's inconsistent opinions near the end of D2? I'm feeling OK with his play otherwise, but that was a huge sticking point for me that I can't help but see as major scum points.
Knowing that Khamisa is scum, Chinaman's Day 2 actions wouldn't make sense to me as scum. He left the AT wagon (the biggest competitor to the Khamisa wagon) and by deadline, he was the
only
vote on hohum. I would expect hopping scum to either bus when the lynch became inevitable or join an opposing wagon to get someone else lynched.

Not to make excuses for him, but I can see why he might have been confused by the time he was done reading this game.

No more time now. I'll respond to the rest of your post later.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

I'll post later tonight/tomorrow.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 am

Post by d3x »

UnVote
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 am

Post by pablito »

I'm not feeling well atm. Will read later.

Prod answered.
Sup, later.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

Alduskkel (2)
- Chinaman, AndyTony
AndyTony (0)

Chinaman (1)
- Alduskkel
d3x (0)

DeathRowKitty (0)

hohum (1)
- Kise
Kdub (0)

Kise (1)
- hohum
MadCrawdad (0)

pablito (1)
- DeathRowKitty

Not voting (4)
- d3x, Kdub, MadCrawdad, pablito

With 10 alive, 6 votes will achieve a lynch.

Deadline for Day 3 is
September 27th.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Chinaman »

well, now that more has gone on, I think I will add my 2 cents.

DRK: First of all, I would like to point out that I haven't had a town read on Pablito for awhile now. His post have little to no actual scum hunting in them (imo). I have zero problem lynching him. I just think Ald is scummier. I do not however agree with
Pablito wrote:I'm not feeling well atm. Will read later.

Prod answered.
Have you been sick since your last decent post on 9 September? Also, I fucking hate this excuse. You're not being asked to run a fucking marathon or even walk outside for that matter. You are obviously well enough to read your prod's and be on the computer at some point. Do you really want me to believe you are laying in bed 24/7 and have been since Sept 9th? DRK has been building a case on you for awhile now. I just think it's a lame excuse to not have to answer the case on you. Of course, I could just be a heartless bastard here and be totally wrong about it, but I don't think so. Hope you have some sort of logical defense coming up...for your sake. I see you and Ald as scumbuddies so it really doesn't matter too much to me which one of you get's lynched first (though I would like it to be Ald as I think he's scummier.)

That brings me to number 2. If you just skim most of Ald's posts then yes, I think you will miss quite a bit of junk but also miss a few scumtells. He's been very inconsistent. He says one thing and when asked about it says that those reading 'just don't understand'. He tried to build a 'case' on me by saying I had some sort of interactions with Kham that were scum tells which basically boiled down to 'people didn't like chinaman's actions end of d2, I think we can get him lynched'. Waaay too opportunistic. Once this wagon gained no steam, what happens? He defends himself (poorly) and now has kinda went into the shadows. I don't like that once people stop posting in this game, those who are posting tend to forget out them.

My third point is this. If you can see through my antics at the end of d2, what do you think of d3x's response to said antics. He was the only member to jump off AT's wagon after a few days of me not posting. Can you explain that action in a scum light of some sort? Basically, if what I did makes no sense as a scum move, how does his actions look anything but town? What did he gain as scum by jumping off the wagon that would have saved his scumbuddy if he were indeed scum himself? I ask this not because I care if you investigate him (which you haven't really and he's your number 2 as you have said), but because I have a town read onm hi due to his actions and you have a scum read on him based on gut. Just trying to reconcile the 2 for a better read on him.

Hohum, I'm glad you are finally posting and I understand your frustration about being way wrong about someone, admitting it, and then being pressured even more about it so that your being wrong is the start of a case against you. Well, there's many other reasons to start a case on you. I do not like that now that you are back, you vote for the person putting the most pressure on you and being the most upset with you. What about Ald and Pablito? If you are really town, why are you just attacking those who are attacking you instead of really reading the cases on those people that have done other things but pressure you recently? Yeah, it pisses me off that Kise would impersonate you and slow this game down even more, but he's frustrated with you and mainly trying to get you to post more than 4 liners now that you are posting again. 4 liners help out about as much as your non-posting did. Please don't turn this d3 into the same as your d2 antics of "why haven't we lynched AT yet?" crap. It's tunneling and not helpful. Please post the REASONS Kise is scummier than Ald or Pablito or Yourself for that matter. Basically, your Kise vote has a very WIFOM feel to it.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

AndyTony: Please reply to 1435 and 1436.

d3x 1471: All I can say is that I was expressing suspicion of Khamisa in those quotes. There isn't much else I can say -- the quotes are there, the facts are in. You're free to interpret.
Chinaman wrote:He tried to build a 'case' on me by saying I had some sort of interactions with Kham that were scum tells which basically boiled down to 'people didn't like chinaman's actions end of d2, I think we can get him lynched'. Waaay too opportunistic.
:roll: Still think that?
Chinaman wrote:He defends himself (poorly) and now has kinda went into the shadows.
So all of a sudden it's scummy to be sick?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

CM wrote: My third point is this. If you can see through my antics at the end of d2, what do you think of d3x's response to said antics. He was the only member to jump off AT's wagon after a few days of me not posting. Can you explain that action in a scum light of some sort? Basically, if what I did makes no sense as a scum move, how does his actions look anything but town? What did he gain as scum by jumping off the wagon that would have saved his scumbuddy if he were indeed scum himself? I ask this not because I care if you investigate him (which you haven't really and he's your number 2 as you have said), but because I have a town read onm hi due to his actions and you have a scum read on him based on gut. Just trying to reconcile the 2 for a better read on him.
Too much skimming on my part perhaps. That does change things.
CM wrote: That brings me to number 2. If you just skim most of Ald's posts then yes, I think you will miss quite a bit of junk but also miss a few scumtells. He's been very inconsistent. He says one thing and when asked about it says that those reading 'just don't understand'. He tried to build a 'case' on me by saying I had some sort of interactions with Kham that were scum tells which basically boiled down to 'people didn't like chinaman's actions end of d2, I think we can get him lynched'. Waaay too opportunistic. Once this wagon gained no steam, what happens? He defends himself (poorly) and now has kinda went into the shadows. I don't like that once people stop posting in this game, those who are posting tend to forget out them.
I'll look back at his iso-posts. I didn't catch anything particularly interesting from a normal read of the game, but I also wasn't looking for anything.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by AndyTony »

Alduskkel wrote:
AndyTony: Please reply to 1435 and 1436.

d3x 1471: All I can say is that I was expressing suspicion of Khamisa in those quotes. There isn't much else I can say -- the quotes are there, the facts are in. You're free to interpret.
Chinaman wrote:He tried to build a 'case' on me by saying I had some sort of interactions with Kham that were scum tells which basically boiled down to 'people didn't like chinaman's actions end of d2, I think we can get him lynched'. Waaay too opportunistic.
:roll: Still think that?
Chinaman wrote:He defends himself (poorly) and now has kinda went into the shadows.
So all of a sudden it's scummy to be sick?
Alduskkel wrote:Interesting question to AndyTony and Chinaman:
Okay, you think I'm scum. Who do you think is my scum partner? I don't think you guys are thinking beyond Alduskkel=scum.
Not surprising. Try actually reading our posts.

You and hohum. To answer your question.

Alduskkel wrote:Sorry for triple posting, but I thought of another good question.
Just for AndyTony: You seem to value meta, since you used so much of it in taking out Khamisa-scum. Why haven't you checked my meta then?
I value scumtells and informative scumplay just as much if not more than meta. Meta allows us to hold a
broad
scope to analyze a player's potential scumplay(when their in game play is otherwise ambiguous and unclear) - - your play has been more specific (imo - - which matters since it's
my
scumhunting)
Alduskkel wrote: d3x 1471: All I can say is that I was expressing suspicion of Khamisa in those quotes. There isn't much else I can say -- the quotes are there, the facts are in. You're free to interpret.
Al, the problem is your habits in "expressing suspicion". It is indeed your opinion that you were doing such in those quotes, but to us? The people that matter? It doesn't seem like that.

Your seemingly scummy play is rather bold all over D2 and it only escalated toward the end.

You played far too safe, followed wagons, flip flopped suspiciously, and blatantly tried to sway people off of the Khamisa wagon with (admittedly on your part) poor logic - - all the while attempting to yet again "express suspicion" on a D3 candidate (Chinaman). You're opportunistic, inconsistent, and scummy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”