charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by charter »

iamausername wrote:
charter wrote:
unvote, vote IAUN
because I don't like how he's buddied up to Hero. Why is Hero town?
Gut, and pointing out the danger of my No Lynch vote was good pro-town thinking. Do you disagree with my read?
Yes. I wouldn't label him as town, still neutral to me.
ZazieR wrote:
iamausername wrote:
charter wrote:
unvote, vote IAUN
because I don't like how he's buddied up to Hero. Why is Hero town?
Gut, and pointing out the danger of my No Lynch vote was good pro-town thinking. Do you disagree with my read?

I'm calling it as Keyblade/Zazie. What do you think, Hero?
This is fake-scumhunting.
Saying Hero/Iam now.

Vote Hero

Will have to look at what I've noted down to see if I keep this vote.
You should totally vote IAUN, then we can figure out whether he's the GF or goon.
Hero wrote: On point (1,) I can understand Charter's reason to consider it a scumtell on IAUN, as he might be buddying up to a townie. But the fact that he said it doesn't indicate anything about my alignment.
Actually it does, it smells of IAUN being goon and you being the GF. However, this isn't a reason to lynch you instead of IAUN.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Archon »

By golly, we've made it to page three!

Keep up the posting!

:D

the "I'm bored" votecount.

2 12Keyblade- Herodotus, charter
2 Not Voting- iamausername, 12Keyblade

1 charter- ZazieR

12keyblade wrote:Best. Mod. Ever. Prod scenes FTW!
why thank you
Last edited by Archon on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

unvote, vote 12keyblade

Someone help me give him a reason to post in this thread.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by iamausername »

charter, I am assuming from your last post that you did not realise Hero was already voting Keyblade. Why not?

(I just got prodded, and I feel like I should make some attempt at content, but it's kind of difficult when charter is the only other person posting.)
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Archon »

prodding Herodotus, 12Keyblade and iamausername.

Keyblade regained conciousness for a couple of seconds, but then his eyes glazed over and he became lost again. Herodotus also seemed to fall away into a trance, and so did Iamausername.

Archon, hiding just behind the the clouds, shook his head in dismay. So, how could he get his players to play? but then, in his undieying glory, Archon had an idea. So, he made a
paper
small steel paper sized airplane, and sent it through the storm. ppunctured through the tent, and left a gapping hole. "what the hell is that?!" asked charter. "I don;t know.." said ZazieR. They went to the small paper airplane.. made of steel, and used a crowbar to unfold it. Written in gold, the writing said as follows.

'Dear players.

Due to the terrible posting, the win conditions will be changed. On Tuesday the 15th, (THE DAY THE AMAZING AND TOTALLY AWESOME ZUNE HD COMES OUT) the win conditions will allow the mafia to win if all other players are have not posted in the 36 hour period before they are considered inactive. Only one mafia member has to be active in order to win the game. so, if all 3 trapped non-cannibals have not posted in 36 hours each, and one mafia member has, they win the game. I hope this makes it so that you all post a bit more.

your mod,
Archon'

The two alive people looked at each other, then at the rest of the people...
pronounced ark-on
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Herodotus »

iamausername wrote:Zazie's back. Do share.
Right, sorry.
I find both Zazie and 12KB suspicious. I'm not sure they are the scumteam, though.

I just placed the final vote in another game, and am reading this one now... so I didn't actually need the prod.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by iamausername »

Archon wrote:prodding Herodotus, 12Keyblade and iamausername.
I posted more recently than ZazieR.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by charter »

iamausername wrote:charter, I am assuming from your last post that you did not realise Hero was already voting Keyblade. Why not?

(I just got prodded, and I feel like I should make some attempt at content, but it's kind of difficult when charter is the only other person posting.)
Nope, did not realize. I don't know how I missed that votecount in the post before though. I went back and looked at when Hero did vote him, and it was in Hero's first post, so that would be why I didn't realize.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Archon »

iamausername wrote:
Archon wrote:prodding Herodotus, 12Keyblade and iamausername.
I posted more recently than ZazieR.
By golly, you did!

As Archon was laying on the top of the clouds, the small steel paper airplac=ne came back up and hit him on the hand, leaving a small wound. "ow! damn!' He used a crowbar, and looked inside to see that iamausername had written something in blood.

'Archon.
I posted before ZazieR'

Archon apologized with his blood, and sent it back down to iamausername.
pronounced ark-on
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by charter »

iamausername wrote:(I just got prodded, and I feel like I should make some attempt at content, but it's kind of difficult when charter is the only other person posting.)
This increases my unease about IAUN. I don't see what's stopping you from asking a question to someone.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@Zazier:
Charter's post does look like he wouldn't have joined the nolynch voting (unless he did so as opportunistic scum,) but depending on IAUN's answer, you might have, and 12KB might have. From your point of view, you may have been certain that you weren't going to vote for a nolynch, but I had no idea what you would do. Maybe if I had thoroughly analyzed your posts and/or past games, I could have logically concluded that the warning wasn't necessary. But I didn't consider that worth spending time on; I was just concerned about something that might have hurt the town.

I don't see this as something you could realistically consider a valid point against me, and as a result, your pursuit of it looks suspicious.

@IAUN:
Why aren't you voting for either of your candidates?

@12Keyblade:
If you want me to consider unvoting you, you'll have to post something better than excuses for not posting and fixes for typos.
charter wrote:
Hero wrote:On point (1,) I can understand Charter's reason to consider it a scumtell on IAUN, as he might be buddying up to a townie. But the fact that he said it doesn't indicate anything about my alignment.
Actually it does, it smells of IAUN being goon and you being the GF. However, this isn't a reason to lynch you instead of IAUN.
Why, and why?

It seems like Charter and Zazie both dislike IAUN for calling me town. Is that correct?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by charter »

Herodotus wrote:
charter wrote:
Hero wrote:On point (1,) I can understand Charter's reason to consider it a scumtell on IAUN, as he might be buddying up to a townie. But the fact that he said it doesn't indicate anything about my alignment.
Why, and why?
Well, if you're GF and IAUN is goon, then he cannot have you getting lynched day one, so I can definitely see trying to head off suspicion on you. As for why it's not a reason to lynch you first, it was IAUN who made the comment so he could just be throwing our a red herring.
Hero wrote:It seems like Charter and Zazie both dislike IAUN for calling me town. Is that correct?
Correct.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by charter »

"it was IAUN who made the comment so he could just be throwing our a red herring."

really means

"it was IAUN who made the comment so he could just be throwing
out
a red herring."
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by charter »

MOD, WHY DID THAT VOTECOUNT GET EDITED AFTER MY VOTE ON 12KEYBLADE?

In post 51 it says I am voting for 12keyblade, but I didn't vote him until AFTER THAT in post 52, what is up?

Cuz I'm damn lazy.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 am

Post by iamausername »

charter wrote:
iamausername wrote:(I just got prodded, and I feel like I should make some attempt at content, but it's kind of difficult when charter is the only other person posting.)
This increases my unease about IAUN. I don't see what's stopping you from asking a question to someone.
I already had, and I'm still waiting for answers. And I did ask a question to you, albiet a fairly pointless one.
Herodotus wrote:@IAUN:
Why aren't you voting for either of your candidates?
Well, earlier it was because I didn't think we'd had enough discussion for it to be a good idea to put someone at L-1. But I'm not sure that is the case any more, and Zazie isn't at L-2 any more, so

Vote: ZazieR
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Herodotus »

charter wrote:
Herodotus wrote:
charter wrote:
Why, and why?
Well, if you're GF and IAUN is goon, then he cannot have you getting lynched day one, so I can definitely see trying to head off suspicion on you. As for why it's not a reason to lynch you first, it was IAUN who made the comment so he could just be throwing our a red herring.
Well, if he's scum, it was definitely not a matter of wanting to keep me from being lynched, but of wanting to implicate me if he ever flips, or expecting me to find him townish in return. I also feel like holding what he said, on its own, as a point against him is over thinking. Accurately pointing out a townie should, on average, help the town.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Archon »

*sigh*
and as archon sat above his clouds....
Aw screw it. someone go over to Zazie and violently shake her for me, alright? tell me if she moves. I'll be eating my pankakes.

*Zazie has been prodded.
pronounced ark-on
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Herodotus »

The Mod wrote:Due to the terrible posting, the win conditions will be changed. On Tuesday the 15th, (THE DAY THE AMAZING AND TOTALLY AWESOME ZUNE HD COMES OUT) the win conditions will allow the mafia to win if all other players are have not posted in the 36 hour period before they are considered inactive. Only one mafia member has to be active in order to win the game. so, if all 3 trapped non-cannibals have not posted in 36 hours each, and one mafia member has, they win the game. I hope this makes it so that you all post a bit more.
Hmm... I wonder, will the win condition for the town be similarly changed, so that if neither mafia member posts for 36 hours, but all of the townies do, the town wins?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:52 am

Post by iamausername »

Don't want to break the 36 hour mark, so here's a useless post.

Keyblade needs to post or get replaced already.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

iamausername wrote:Don't want to break the 36 hour mark, so here's a useless post.

Keyblade needs to post or get replaced already.
Sorry. When's our deadline?

*checks*

Oh. How nice. An extension. Thank you!
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Herodotus »

confirm vote: 12Keyblade
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

Herodotus wrote:
confirm vote: 12Keyblade
Why?
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Herodotus »

If you weren't scum, you would have more to say.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

Herodotus wrote:If you weren't scum, you would have more to say.
Maybe I'm town, getting reads and working on who my venge kill will be.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 am

Post by charter »

Herodotus wrote:If you weren't scum, you would have more to say.
I feel as if IAUN has said just as little as 12Keyblade, he just does it with more posts.
Anyhow, 12key didn't actually say anything, so he still needs to post.
Hero wrote:Accurately pointing out a townie should, on average, help the town.
Agreed, but I think he did it based on hardly anything, so it doesn't look legitimate to me, but contrived.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”