populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 am

Post by populartajo »

veerus wrote:hm i thought i was pretty clear..

we've had 2 suicides, malt and mokina/et al. Given how tajo was the obvious choice D1, i feel it's pretty likely that malt would've gone for someone else.. as i (and BM) mentioned early in D2, KC was likely the one who malt would've picked

fast forward to last night's suicide.. the two obvious choices are tajo and charter.. to me, charter is the more likely target since he's been significantly more active and spot on with several of his reads however tajo is a great choice as well.

the idea behind my vote on KC is that i feel that that was malt's infection choice - a theory given strength by KC's counter wagon on Shotty to save replacement. Assuming this is correct, we can then evaluate today's play from tajo and charter to determine who's our last infected for tomorrow...... savvy?
I like this post. Very much. And I havent liked KC, specially in day 2, when debating with BM.

Vote: Kelly Chen.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:Oh, well, I think you were still pretty town yesterday and yesterday I wouldn't have thought you'd be lynchable, and with Shotty dead, you seem like a good candidate to infect.
But yesterday I played like crap, fearing an infection.
charter wrote:However, I really have no clue how animorph's mind works, so I don't know if he did what I would have.
Im pretty sure logic doesnt work in his mind after all what everyone said about malthusis.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 am

Post by populartajo »

tubby216 wrote:i think veerus is an obv choice,

since tajo and charter appeared to be the most pro-town targets, veerus was all but confirm town by all but me, to me it makes sense to infect him and then sit back and watch as charter and tajo tear each other apart today. then wich ever isnt lynched today makes for an easy target tomorrow,

thats my reason for voting veerus today
tubby this isnt about what makes sense to you.

I sincerely doubt veerus would be infected. He is a potential lynch for some people.
Call me Tajo.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:52 am

Post by tubby216 »

populartajo wrote:
tubby216 wrote:i think veerus is an obv choice,

since tajo and charter appeared to be the most pro-town targets, veerus was all but confirm town by all but me, to me it makes sense to infect him and then sit back and watch as charter and tajo tear each other apart today. then wich ever isnt lynched today makes for an easy target tomorrow,

thats my reason for voting veerus today
tubby this isnt about what makes sense to you.

I sincerely doubt veerus would be infected. He is a potential lynch for some people.
yah for me but everyone is talkin about either you or charter.

however i would join you in lynching KC if veerus is not an option for today
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Rally Vincent wrote:
Kelly Chen wrote:Yeah but charter being in a hurry to lynch Shotty doesn't seem relevant to veerus' theory for charterscum.
Charter is the most-likely-infected for veerus, as he said - regardless if you or me think charter is. Since we had two suicides, that equals that for veerus charter is most likely scum. I fail to see why he has to vote for the same player charter does if he thinks charter is scum. Doesn't make sense.
What I was pointing out was that veerus only thought charter was scum as of last night. So charter's behavior regarding lynching Shotty wasn't relevant.

Well here's my vote.
vote: poptajo

I will accept your questions until the bitter end, if you have any. Don't be shy :o
Rally Vincent
Rally Vincent
Goon
Rally Vincent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Rally Vincent »

So, nobody seems to find this odd?
tubby216 wrote:awesome its been fun but since i am most likely dead tonite i'll claim

i am a technician,
populartajo wrote: I sincerely doubt veerus would be infected. He is a potential lynch for some people.
Really? For who? Besides me, everybody says veerus is obv town. Every day. How would veerus be a bad target?
Show
The youths who frequent picture palaces
have no need for psychoanalysis.
And though Dr. Freud
is distinctly annoyed
they cling to their long-standing fallacies.
Rally Vincent
Rally Vincent
Goon
Rally Vincent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Rally Vincent »

Kelly Chen wrote: What I was pointing out was that veerus only thought charter was scum as of last night. So charter's behavior regarding lynching Shotty wasn't relevant.

Well here's my vote.

I will accept your questions until the bitter end, if you have any. Don't be shy :o
Nevertheless, he thinks charter is probably scum. What would you think about veerus if we lynch Tajo and Tajo flips scum?
Show
And though Dr. Freud
is distinctly annoyed
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by populartajo »

Kelly Chen wrote:
Rally Vincent wrote:
Kelly Chen wrote:Yeah but charter being in a hurry to lynch Shotty doesn't seem relevant to veerus' theory for charterscum.
Charter is the most-likely-infected for veerus, as he said - regardless if you or me think charter is. Since we had two suicides, that equals that for veerus charter is most likely scum. I fail to see why he has to vote for the same player charter does if he thinks charter is scum. Doesn't make sense.
What I was pointing out was that veerus only thought charter was scum as of last night. So charter's behavior regarding lynching Shotty wasn't relevant.

Well here's my vote.

Why are you voting me?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 am

Post by populartajo »

Rally Vincent wrote:So, nobody seems to find this odd?
tubby216 wrote:awesome its been fun but since i am most likely dead tonite i'll claim

i am a technician,
populartajo wrote: I sincerely doubt veerus would be infected. He is a potential lynch for some people.
Really? For who? Besides me, everybody says veerus is obv town. Every day. How would veerus be a bad target?
Veerus is a bad target because even some think he is prob town (like me), he has been suspected by some people in some stages of the game. Also, I dont remember having the impression of everybody but you thinking he as prob town, but I might be wrong.

About the claim, yeah, I also asked him why did he claim when I was the only one pressuring him.
Call me Tajo.
Rally Vincent
Rally Vincent
Goon
Rally Vincent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Rally Vincent »

populartajo wrote: Veerus is a bad target because even some think he is prob town (like me), he has been suspected by some people in some stages of the game. Also, I dont remember having the impression of everybody but you thinking he as prob town, but I might be wrong.
We're on Day 4. Who hasn't been suspected now and then? But even if I am wrong about veerus' alignment - there was at no time the danger for veerus of being lynched. He may not have been a good target on Day 1, but being prob town got most players chosen as likely infection target. What's different about veerus?
Show
And though Dr. Freud
is distinctly annoyed
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Rally Vincent wrote:
populartajo wrote: Veerus is a bad target because even some think he is prob town (like me), he has been suspected by some people in some stages of the game. Also, I dont remember having the impression of everybody but you thinking he as prob town, but I might be wrong.
We're on Day 4. Who hasn't been suspected now and then? But even if I am wrong about veerus' alignment - there was at no time the danger for veerus of being lynched. He may not have been a good target on Day 1, but being prob town got most players chosen as likely infection target. What's different about veerus?
Even if he were considered prob town I would think that veerus wouldnt be a good choice for winning the game considering he got flak early and that at some point everyone can be suspected again as possible target for infection.

In few words, I think scum are probably infecting a)people that are considered prob town but not too town to avoid scientits and b)people not likely to make mistakes. I think we can make a clear diferentiation here between veerus and someone like Kelly Chen, for example.
Call me Tajo.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

Post by charter »

We shouldn't lynch veerus today. We should lynch either tajo or Kelly, preferably Kelly.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 am

Post by populartajo »

I ask again, why would ani target me over anyone else or you, for example?
Call me Tajo.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

Post by charter »

Well, I know he didn't target me, but as for anyone else, like I've said, you've been pretty obvtown in the game up until today, and with Shotty dead, I don't see why he would be worried about you being protected.

As for why he'd pick you above anyone else, I don't have a good answer to that, it's just what I'd do.

I'm actually going to go back and take a look at day two, to see who was for/against my Replacement case. We might be able to nail malthusis's target through that, and that's a better plan than all of us playing "I would have infected so and so last night".
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:27 am

Post by tubby216 »

populartajo wrote:
Rally Vincent wrote:So, nobody seems to find this odd?

i am a technician,
Veerus is a bad target because even some think he is prob town (like me), he has been suspected by some people in some stages of the game. Also, I dont remember having the impression of everybody but you thinking he as prob town, but I might be wrong.

About the claim, yeah, I also asked him why did he claim when I was the only one pressuring him.
because i thought i would have been shot by the guard
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by charter »

545, Kise is the third vote for Replacement. Kelly voted him first, and I voted him second. Seems risky if Kise was recruited night one.

554, Kise unvotes Replacement.

559, Incredibly scummy post by Kelly. Says that me or veerus could be original scum because we would have been poor recruitment choices, and also begins her transition away from Replacement. 560 and 561 continue this trend.

562, Rally takes a really wishy washy stance on Replacement.

After I decide to go after Shotty, Kelly pretty much sits back and doesn't do anything.

628, Rally has Shotty as not scum.

tubby's replacing in post says he would lynch himself...

663, Kise votes for tubby. Not much else there though.

699, This falls under the 'too scummy' fallacy for tubby, however, I see no motivation for him as scum to do this.

717, Apparently Kelly was not voting BM when she made this post. It's clearly a post designed to allow her to shift her vote without garnering suspicion.

773, Another too scummy to be scum from tubby.

Ok, after rereading day two, I've ruled out these people as potential night one recruitment choices.
veerus
populartajo
tubby216
charter

This means we have these players left
Rally Vincent
Kelly Chen
Kise

From this, I am much less sure of Kise due to him being a suboptimal recruitment choice in my opinion, he had some suspicion on him, and scum wouldn't have known that I wouldn't pick up where I left off on day one.

Now on to day three, and see if I can get anything off that.
unvote
while I actually apply some brainpower rather than what I was doing before.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by charter »

780, huge pro town bomb from Rally.

783, this is pretty much animorph's only post with content, if someone can get anything out of it, that would be great, but I can't.

Based on day three play, I find Rally less likely to be scum than Kelly, so I will
vote Kelly

I think it would be useful if others did what I did, go back over day two and three and try and figure out who got recruited night one. I got sucked in to 'who got infected last night' but there's no way we'll get anywhere with that.
Rally Vincent
Rally Vincent
Goon
Rally Vincent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Rally Vincent »

veerus wrote:hm i thought i was pretty clear..

we've had 2 suicides, malt and mokina/et al. Given how tajo was the obvious choice D1, i feel it's pretty likely that malt would've gone for someone else.. as i (and BM) mentioned early in D2, KC was likely the one who malt would've picked

fast forward to last night's suicide.. the two obvious choices are tajo and charter.. to me, charter is the more likely target since he's been significantly more active and spot on with several of his reads however tajo is a great choice as well.

the idea behind my vote on KC is that i feel that that was malt's infection choice - a theory given strength by KC's counter wagon on Shotty to save replacement. Assuming this is correct, we can then evaluate today's play from tajo and charter to determine who's our last infected for tomorrow...... savvy?
Aye, Captain Jack veerus. After thinking about this, you have a point there. If Mokina was original sum, with charter protected by Scientist Shotty, BM not being infected - that leaves 6 possible infectees.

Tajo, Kelly, KKN/Tubby, Kise, you, me.

If we leave Tajo out for said reasons, you for bringing this up now and me, we have 3 possible suspects left. Tubby, Kelly, Kise. I like those odds better then guessing who might have gotten infected last night.
Kelly Chen wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, thoughts on Mokina original scum or infected at night? This could become important in our guessing of the number or original infected.
Yes, OR it could help us claim that somebody else is still original scum

FOS: you
That doesn't look good to me considering the above. Maybe I could go with a Kelly lynch; tubby seems also good to me. Going to look at Mokina Day 1 again.
Show
And though Dr. Freud
is distinctly annoyed
Rally Vincent
Rally Vincent
Goon
Rally Vincent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Rally Vincent »

*EBWOP: six possible Night 1 infectees
Show
And though Dr. Freud
is distinctly annoyed
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by tubby216 »

wel since i think its veerus and kelly i will help out,

unvote, vote kelly
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 am

Post by tubby216 »

@ MOD I will be V/LA untill Friday the 11th
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Peace out guys.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Day 4 Final Vote Count

Kelly Chen -
(veerus, populartajo, charter, tubby216)
tubby216 -
(Kise)
populartajo -
(Kelly Chen)

Not voting: Rally Vincent

Kelly Chen,
infected
, has been lynched.

Kelly was the last infected. Town wins!

Winners

veerus
Rally Vincent
populartajo
tubby216
charter
Kise
Battle Mage
Shotty to the Body
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Role PMs
You are an
infected
. You can communicate with all other infected at any time here. Each night, one of you may target another player. You die and the player you target becomes infected. If you target a player who has been vaccinated, you still die but your target isn't infected. If you are vaccinated, you neither die nor infect your target. You win when everyone is dead or infected, or nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
scientist
. Each night you can vaccinate one player (you can target yourself). If you vaccinate an infected player, you prevent them from infecting that night. If you vaccinate an uninfected player, you protect them from infection that night. The ZX-513 infection mutates quickly, so your vaccination will only be effective for one night, and a player who has been vaccinated once can never be vaccinated again. You win when the infection is eliminated.
You are a
security guard
. Each night you can kill one other player. You win when the infection is eliminated.
You are a
test subject
. These scientists have been doing stuff to you, trying to make you immune to ZX-513. You're not sure if it worked or not, though. Guess you're going to find out! If you're targeted by infection, you
might
be immune, but the infected who targets you still dies. You win when the infection is eliminated.
You are a
technician
. You don't have any powers. You win when the infection is eliminated.

Starting Roles

veerus -
test subject

Rally Vincent -
scientist

Kelly Chen -
technician

Battle Mage -
test subject

populartajo -
technician

fallen angel -
infected

Kid Know Nothing -
technician

Mokina -
infected

charter -
scientist

Shotty to the Body -
scientist

PaperPenguin -
technician

malthusis -
infected

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Night 1 actions

Rally Vincent (scientist) - Vaccinate Battle Mage
charter (scientist) - Vaccinate tajo
Shotty to the Body (scientist) - Vaccinate KKN
Malthusis (infected) - Infect Kelly Chen

Kelly Chen (technician) is infected!

Night 2 actions

Rally Vincent (scientist) - Vaccinate populartajo (fails, already vaccinated)
charter (scientist) - Vaccinate Shotty
Shotty to the Body (scientist) - Vaccinate Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen (infected) - Infect Shotty (blocked by vaccination on Kelly)

Kelly survives due to being vaccinated.

Night 3 actions

Rally Vincent (scientist) - Vaccinate charter
charter (scientist) - Vaccinate Kelly Chen (fails, already vaccinated)
animorpherv1 (infected) - Infect charter (vaccinated!!!)

animorpherv1 dies, but fails to infect because his target was vaccinated.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”