ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Santos wrote:As much as i want to vote ZONE because we have a pissing match going on, at least we both agree that CB should die today. Thoughts?
I'm not sure that's a priority anymore, not with your little dog and pony show.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Santos »

Then there is no pleasing you...how r u with sexual advances?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Santos wrote:Then there is no pleasing you...how r u with sexual advances?
Are you a redhead?
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Santos »

natural? or does that matter?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Santos wrote:natural? or does that matter?
Natural
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Santos »

I might know who you are...if we're keeping it all in game ;)

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Given everything I've said in the game, I wouldn't be surprised. I still won't be name claiming.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Santos »

I'm going to go out on a limb and ask what do you all think about lynching a claimed miller who hasnt provided a name? I mean, if we're not going to lynch someone based on flavor, play style, then why not on an actual claim, for validity purposes?

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Santos »

Or anyone who has claimed?

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

I’ve not yet gotten a question from the mod.

I am way too tired tonight to look for a reason to list all the reasons why I don’t believe Santos. Maybe over the weekend. Better is to consider who do I think is mafia with him. Possibilities:
1) Juls. Tried way too hard to lynch CB to end the day before Santos needed to explain himself.
2) CB. Why is Santos doing this drawn-out theory-launching *now*?
3) Reckoner. For the defense. I don’t know. I’m less sure as I think about it.

I do not think Zoneace, but the rest I think I need to look closer at. Not voting because not ready to lynch yet.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Santos wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and ask what do you all think about lynching a claimed miller who hasnt provided a name? I mean, if we're not going to lynch someone based on flavor, play style, then why not on an actual claim, for validity purposes?
VP is the only player I'm felt sure about this entire game, and him claiming to have turned into a miller isn't enough to change that.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Santos »

Do i need to ask what i want from you, Mr. Emp?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VP has been giving me odd vibes (as I've already said), but I don't want to lynch him.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

looks like I signed off just in time last night to miss all of the excitement....
Santos wrote:Oh, but of course, MOAR NAME CLAIMS PL0X.
No, you need to be lynched for even thinking that mass claim is a good idea on Day 2. There are already way too many people who have claimed at this point in the game, and outting more serves no practical purpose for the town.
ckd wrote:also VP in reference to the Reck claim...it is hard for me to swallow..but given what I know about my PM and seeing CB claim, it clears Reck enough to not vote him today....so on some level I dont believe, CB's claim indirectly confirms Reck...so for the time being, I dont think Reck should be today lynch.
But why were you quick to say that Reckoner's claim was bad when it is the same exact formatting as CBs? That is what I'm really not understanding here. I don't see how, since they are formatted similarly, CB's "indirectly confirms Reck" or his is somehow inherently more believable than reckoner's. That is what I would like you to explain to me.
Santos wrote:If she is claiming Jin that puts me in a tougher spot as there is more stuff in my PM that will clearly make me have to take my vote off of her.
This is one magically changing PM you have here. Pretty awesome.
zone wrote:BUT HE WAS A TOWNIE. it doesn't matte if he was an other, starting on the island is not indicative of starting vanilla.
Thank you. For christ's sake this discussion about what being on the island and off the island means is ridiculously stupid.

attn all: The game is not going to be crackable based on the flavor. Any decent mod is going to go out of his/her way to prevent this. Names mean nothing either, how about some scumhunting?

In that same vein, CDB hasn't said shit for a long time and CB seems quite happy to lurk his way through while Santos tries to out everyone's role. This is starting to get very frustrating now.
santos wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and ask what do you all think about lynching a claimed miller who hasnt provided a name?
You can add 'and won't be providing a name' to that list as well. Some of us actually would like the town to win this game.

The following people need to be lynched today, and I support any of their wagons:
CB
CDB
Santos
ckd

I believe a majority if not all of the scum are in that grouping.

Juls and Zone are obv town for now and I wouldn't be supporting wagons on either of them.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

the fact that you dont know what I am talking about VP sort of proves my vote is in the correct place. Also Reck's intial claim didnt have that line. The two claims are not the same...CB's spacing is correct (anyone who has a similiar PM to mine knows EXACTLY what I am talking about,), this being said, I have a hard time swallowing Reck's claim, but I obviously believe it enough to not currently vote him. I was not following (just skimming) the game (or any games) for a period of time, but after I got back and reread, Reck putting that line into the claim, makes him look better.

CB's claim indirectly confirms what reck said BECAUSE of the island and what my PM says (already explained this, are you "not paying attention"?)

VP, would like to hear your case against me....3 points? maybe a vote? or do you want to wait to see which wagon gets bigger first?
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 am

Post by EmpTyger »

I think CB is still the correct lynch today.
Does anyone know if CDB is active anywhere on site?

VP:
Why is Juls “obvtown”? I read her as being shut-up-Santos-before-you-do-more-damage.

CKD:
curiouskarmadog [1031] wrote:<snip>
you know this is all based on fucking flavor..so i dont know..I am going with what I know..started on the island..dont have a power...never had a power.
No, here’s what you *know*:
Porochaz wrote:
jasonT1981 - Alpert - Doctor - Killed Night 1
Started on the island, had a power. Not based on flavor, or Santos’s word. That’s based on mod-revelation. So, why are you insisting that you “know” something that completely contradicts this?

Reckoner:
xRECKONERx [1062] wrote:VP has been giving me odd vibes (as I've already said), but I don't want to lynch him.
What odd vibes, where did you already say this? Because I’ve been noticing a couple times VP will say something, and you will immediately drop everything to agree with him, without any kind of prior indication that you thought whatever it was.

Santos:
Do I need to ask why you think I should be trusting you?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 am

Albert was an other...if you watch the show..you know there is a difference...

and what I KNOW is my fucking PM which is the quote you posted...I STARTED on the island..I dont have a power and I NEVER had a power..

emp, do not tell me what the fuck I know.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ckd wrote:CB's claim indirectly confirms what reck said BECAUSE of the island and what my PM says (already explained this, are you "not paying attention"?)

VP, would like to hear your case against me....3 points? maybe a vote? or do you want to wait to see which wagon gets bigger first?
So, you are willing to argue that because reckoner didn't type his claim out with the same spacing as yours that his claim is less believable, even though it has all of the same exact parts in the same exact order and was presented before anyone else had claimed?

Are you serious? Do you normally make sure that when you type your claim out it matches the spacing of your PM?

And don't try to give me the 'I was just skimming' argument because you were relatively active at that time and seemed to be up to speed on things.

As for reasons why you could be scum:

1) Your criteria for believing one claim versus another are simply ridiculous. I understand your spacing argument, and it's quite idiotic. The spacing of my PM is different from what both CB and Reckoner wrote. So, what does that prove? Nothing since they are not copying and pasting from the PMs

2) Your conniption fit at me calling you potential scum looks bad to me. This is coupled with your pointless OMGUS because I said you weren't following along. What is also interesting is that first you played it like you were indeed not following along (making the argument that as scum you are inclined to follow along), and now you are edging closer and closer to saying that I am misrepping you because you have allegedly already explained the things I have been asking. Let me ask you then, do you think you have been paying close attention to this game?

3) You are continually pushing the game toward the flavor issue, which is completely pointless and not helpful in finding scum. Who do you think is scum, apart from myself and why?

4) Your reasons for voting me are quite possibly the worst I have heard all game:
ckd wrote:my main reason is that you are saying that a.) I am not paying attention to the game which is untrue...
At best this is a difference in opinion. At worst you are openly stating your are OMGUSing me.
ckd wrote:b.) that that is scummy (if it was true..)...
Ok, so your second reason is that your first reason points out I'm scummy? wtf?
ckd wrote:c.) you were kept pushing on the CB lynch after I vouched for the claim..
Oh man, you're so right, I should totally believe you because you said so...and stuff.

Also, I noticed you didn't reply to some of my counter arguments to the rest of your "reasons". I'll cut out the stuff about the claims that you answered:
VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote:this is a scummy move...the game is slowing so you want to stir something else...
What is the scum motivation for that?
VP wrote:
ckd wrote:in that game VP, did I not pay attention..or did I pay attention?
Honestly, I can't speak to this very well. I died the night after I replaced into that game. At your hands in fact. I didn't pay close enough attention after I was gone to fairly assess if you were closely paying attention or not. I thought you were more townish in that game than here, but you also were actually hunting the other scum team, which is likely not the case here.
VP wrote:re: claims- the recently completed ViPod had full claims written by the mod. You said you know of a game that had them. They are not impossible, which is why I said that a claim's wording and spacing should not be the sole reason that you believe someone's claim. It is a possiblity that the mod wrote full claims, why is that impossible in your mind since you have indeed seen it before?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

emp wrote:Why is Juls “obvtown”? I read her as being shut-up-Santos-before-you-do-more-damage.
Mostly meta reasons. Juls and I have been playing a lot of games together recently (in which she was always town), so my gut says town on her based on that. I'm not ruling out the possibility of her being scum, but for the today it's not even really a consideratioin of mine.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:02 am

Post by EmpTyger »

CKD:
We're not talking about your role. We're talking about everyone's roles.

You said: "Being on the island...means you dont have a power."
Richard Alpert was on the island.
Richard Alpert had a power.

So either an explanation for the mechanics of Others' was in your role PM, or you're trying to hand-wave a complete guess you have about flavor as something you "know from your role", or you're lying. Which is it?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:07 am

Juls, since you have claimed Jin...do you agree with what I am saying about Sawyer (vanilla) (CB's claim Juliet/vanilla) and Reck's claim about the lose the power and being on the island...or am I way off?

also, do you understand by what I am saying about CB's claim in regards to format and spacing?

not asking you to claim fully, but it seems like you are the only one who can verify that I am not talking out of my ass.

I understand albert was on the island with a power...but he was an other....you on the other hand are on the island like me and CB's claim (juliet) and not an other..

Emp, you did know Albert was an other before posting that last post right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:14 am

Post by ZONEACE »

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HE WAS AN OTHER????????????????????? You point is moot because he was on the island and had a power, stop trying to claim flavor is FACT. you know who doesn't fit with that LOCKE! He wasn't even Locke last season, he was an evil entity using Lockes body, but he was a townie. OH LOOK, SHOW FLAVOR MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOMG YOU'RE SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 am

Post by canadianbovine »

VP Baltar wrote:
zone wrote:what fit? I must have missed it.
Start from the very last question I asked him on page 37 (post 924) and read through my interaction with him on page 38, particularly where he claims and OMGUS votes me.

Juls, what are your feelings on that?

Also, I never got any replys, but can everyone who was asked a question state in their next post if they received a pm from the mod after they answered.

I did. Juls did. Reckoner did not. Zone has not been asked a question. I'm unsure (or can't recall) for everyone else.

Like zone said, lets get a comprehensive list going.
i have not been asked a question.
Santos wrote:
curious wrote:now Juls name claim is interesting....wasnt Jin stuck on the island with Sawyer and Juliet?
And Sayid, and just about everyone else in the show. What is your point? Are you trying to get us using the flavor bit right now?

Even though I had a quick tirade over calling Juls scummy, I rescind all that and now would be comfortable with a curious lynch or canadianbovine lynch...
NOT BASED ON CLAIMS, BUT BY OVERALL PERFORMANCE
you dense man by season 5 sayid was off the island.

so sun and jin, and theres implied special role. Lovers?
EmpTyger wrote:I’ve not yet gotten a question from the mod.

I am way too tired tonight to look for a reason to list all the reasons why I don’t believe Santos. Maybe over the weekend. Better is to consider who do I think is mafia with him. Possibilities:
1) Juls. Tried way too hard to lynch CB to end the day before Santos needed to explain himself.
2) CB. Why is Santos doing this drawn-out theory-launching *now*?

3) Reckoner. For the defense. I don’t know. I’m less sure as I think about it.

I do not think Zoneace, but the rest I think I need to look closer at. Not voting because not ready to lynch yet.

how does the bolded make me a possible scum partner?
vp wrote: In that same vein, CDB hasn't said shit for a long time and CB seems quite happy to lurk his way through while Santos tries to out everyone's role. This is starting to get very frustrating now.
wahh wahh im not as active as you guys wahhh wahhh i have a life that involves work and school and friends?
vp wrote: 1) Your criteria for believing one claim versus another are simply ridiculous. I understand your spacing argument, and it's quite idiotic. The spacing of my PM is different from what both CB and Reckoner wrote. So, what does that prove? Nothing since they are not copying and pasting from the PMs
did anyone ever see what reckoner wrote when he QUOTED his pm and the mod deleted? maybe that could help..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 am

look at it from my point of view.....and take the current claims at face value.

I am not an other...I started off on the island have never left the island..and have never had a power.

CB claim juliet...like sawyer, she started off on the island, and have never left the island..and has never had a power........

wait a minute.

as I was typing this...I realized a flaw is this theory...juliet WAS an other to start with..

so my theory that Albert having a power because he was an other..doesnt keep water.

well fuck it...I guess I am wrong.

what I do know though..is that CB's claim looked EXACTLY like my claim..I believe he is vanilla...

here is my suggestion..if you refuse to lynch VP today, who i think is scum..lynch me or CB...

If when lynching either me or CB and EITHER of us flip vanilla, you fucking lynch Mr. What about fake claims (VP) tomorrow.

since I am getting so fustrated with this game....I dont have a problem being lynched today...so I volunteer myself.

VP, you think I a scum? you put you life where your mouth is. Lynch me...but I want you to take FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LYNCH TOMORROW! when I flip vanilla (like my claim) I want you to be lynched for it tomorrow. I am tired of you saying I am scum, but you refuse to vote me....do it. Lynch me. if you think I am scum, you should have NO PROBLEM voting or lynching me today. No excuses...just vote me. I am calling your bluff.

if you lynch CB today..and he flips vanilla (like I think he will) I am going to be all over you tomorrow, so you are going to have to kill me tonight anyway..so go ahead and get me out of the way now....

What say you VP? are you willing to put your life on the line tomorrow? I mean I am scum right? So not really a gamble..you willing to take my wager? if not, why?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

CB wrote:did anyone ever see what reckoner wrote when he QUOTED his pm and the mod deleted?
I did. It was basically just a more detailed version of what is up there now, i.e. he may or may not have directly quoted from his pm.

Also, lol @ ckd. How about you respond to my points and questions and then we can talk if you are worth lynching. No need to get your panties in a twist.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”