5) Looker (1) - Kmd4390
6) Iecerint
7) Molestargazer (2) - Iecerint, Gregory
9) Tenchi
10) PhilyEc
11) Battousai

12) Gregory (4) - Mastin, Battousai, Looker, Don_johnson

Not voting (2) - Tenchi, PhilyEc

With 10 players alive, you''ll need 6 votes to lynch.
Green indicates closest to lynch.

Room 1: Male Restroom - Kmd4390
Room 2: Female Restroom - Battousai
Room 3: Library - Mastin
Room 4: Hospital Room
Room 5: ???

Room 6: Dark Room
Room 7: Storage Room
Room 8: Great Hall - iecerint
Room 9: Bedroom
Room 10: Empty Room
Room 11: ???

Room 12: Crime Scene Room - Don_johnson, Looker

Room 13: Exit Room
Room 14: ???
Room 15: ???
Room 16: ???

Black means that that the door is open.
Red means that the door is closed.
Room 14 is in darkred, as it's its door in a different room, which got locked by Iecerint. So nobody, except for Iecerint (who can't use his barcode on it) can get to this door. So nobody can open this door until Iecrint unlocks his door.
Then there's purple. Room 7 also had an extra door in it. This one was opened by Mykonian. As Mykonian didn't leave this room when PhilyEc closed Room 7 and as Mykonian's door isn't locked, both Mykonian and PhilyEc can still move between these two rooms.
Corridor - Molestargazer, Tenchi, PhilyEc, Gregory

NOTE: When you open a room, you''ll automatically enter it.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

Unvote, Vote: Gregory

It looks like that's L-1.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

With this done, Molestargazer has also requested replacement. Though somebody has offered to replace into this game.
Ignore the ''R''
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Looker »

Just throwing out who I'll suspect when Greg dies just so you guys won't be surprised.

If Greg is scum:
I'll temporarily clear DJ & MSG (as well as Icerint, Mastin, & Batt)
I'll suspect KMD

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect DJ & MSG (as well as Icerint, Mastin & Batt)
I'll clear KMD

But these are just my thoughts. Always open to everybody else's
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Looker »

O crap, but that's gonna change depending on who hammers Greg. Never mind, sorry.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

i would hammer if i could. its page fifty.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 am

Post by molestargazer »

What, what?!
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:09 am

Post by molestargazer »

@MOD
- I did NOT request replacement.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 am

Post by don_johnson »

then be a good townie and hammer away...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am

Post by molestargazer »

I'll formulate my own opinions, thanks.
Sometime this afternoon, I'll have a quick read of the case on Dr.House-guy. I'm really not feeling it enough to put the hammer on at this moment in time.

I've also done absolutely nothing with the room mechanic during this day. Mainly because I don't understand how it could have an effect.
Since we're nearing a lynch, I figure the possibility of standing in the corridor is a bit silly.
I enter Room 4.

(I didn't want to use my own name, since that would counteract the post restriction.)
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 am

Post by don_johnson »

you guys realize that with greg's help we can lynch mole, right? i mean, serously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

mole, we are only nearing a lynch if you choose to vote or if we all switch to you. kmd has made it perfectly clear he is not participating in lynching one of the scummier players.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 am

Post by molestargazer »

guy-who-wants-me-dead wrote:you guys realize that with Dr.House-guy's help we can lynch post-restriction-guy, right? i mean, serously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

post-restriction-guy, we are only nearing a lynch if you choose to vote or if we all switch to you. avatar-bet-guy has made it perfectly clear he is not participating in lynching one of the scummier players.
First paragraph:
... what?
- Why am I stalling? What would be the POINT in me stalling? It would be very easy for me to just end the day with one vote.
- Why am I trying to point out the post restriction? I'm entering a room, for christ's sake - the first time I've done it this game, hence I had to explain why I wasn't using the proper format
as laid out in the rules
so the mod would pick up on it.
- Why is the page number revelant? Discussion's still healthy. Debate is good.
You're building a case out of all you have on me that's anywhere near concrete, which revolves around outguessing the mod due to a post restriction.

Second:
Exactly. I might have chosen to vote. At the time, I didn't know.

Using your logic, with Dr.House-guy's help we could all lynch YOU. You've made a terrible case against me, and have some unknown thing against me ever since you tried to get me modkilled. You're opportunistic scum looking for an easy lynch target in me.
guy-who-wants-me-dead wrote:you and ninja-guy. you both seem to be asking for the lynch. i am willing to oblige. i voiced my suspicions earlier. that's when the greg wagon wasn't "cool".
So the greg wagon is cool now, so that's why you're jumping onto it without voicing your reasons or suspicion when you do so?

I hope that your threats to replace out and the slight flaming was made in anger. I don't have anything personal against anyone in this game. Nor should you.

My quick rereading of Dr.House-guy will take place this afternoon - if not right now. At this moment in time, though, I would far prefer to lynch guy-who-wants-me-dead.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 am

Post by molestargazer »

Me wrote:So the dr.house-wagon wagon is cool now, so that's why you're jumping onto it without voicing your reasons or suspicion when you do so?
Ignore this bit.
My apologies.

You stated your reasoning earlier.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 am

Post by molestargazer »

Alright.
A quick read back through the game reveals many things about Dr.House-guy that I've mentioned before, and put on the backburner since guy-who-wants-me-dead started wanting me dead badly.

Whilst this lynch isn't the one I'd choose, we may as well end the day, test the lynchee's claim, and we can start the next day over with some fresh info.
Trying to change people's minds with the amount of suspicion I have on me and this far into the day would be like trying to turn back the tide. It ain't going to happen.

Unvote
Vote: Dr.House-guy

If by some miracle Dr.House's claims about a mod's delayed-modkill is true, I hope you guys look at guy-who-wants-me-dead and see why I've been yelling his scumminess for the past few pages.
If I survive tomorrow, I hope we can have a fresh look at things.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 am

Post by don_johnson »

i don't want you dead. i want the truth. you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.(unless you use egg-beaters, but those are nasty).

hooray. we lynched. batt, if you are a vig i am not opposed to you killing me tonight if greg flips town.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Since rule 18 allows us to talk at midnight, I have a few things to say.
don_johnson wrote:you and batt. you both seem to be asking for the lynch. i am willing to oblige. i voiced my suspicions earlier. that's when the greg wagon wasn't "cool".
Regardless of this statement, you are on the wagon and you will receive some of the blame if Greg is town. This sentence sounds like you are trying to shrug off all responsibility of the lynch.
don_johnson wrote:you guys realize that with greg's help we can lynch mole, right? i mean, seriously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

mole, we are only nearing a lynch if you choose to vote or if we all switch to you. kmd has made it perfectly clear he is not participating in lynching one of the scummier players.
Another instance of you calling someone scummy for not going along with what you want.
don_johnson wrote:i don't want you dead. i want the truth. you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.(unless you use egg-beaters, but those are nasty).

hooray. we lynched. batt, if you are a vig i am not opposed to you killing me tonight if greg flips town.
1) Don't want him dead? You've been wanting him to be modkilled, and asked him to purposely break a rule. You want the truth, he claims he told you the truth, but you just don't want to believe it and the only way to disprove it would be to get him modkilled.

2) Trying to appear townie. By calling for your vig death on a townie flip, you try to make yourself not look like scum, because (scum wouldn't ask to be vig'd). I think you are gambling on me not being a vig and/or not killing you because you asked for it. Another scenerio would be if you have a mafia doc that would protect you, but that is just speculation.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 am

Post by don_johnson »

Battousai wrote:Since rule 18 allows us to talk at midnight, I have a few things to say.
don_johnson wrote:you and batt. you both seem to be asking for the lynch. i am willing to oblige. i voiced my suspicions earlier. that's when the greg wagon wasn't "cool".
Regardless of this statement, you are on the wagon and you will receive some of the blame if Greg is town. This sentence sounds like you are trying to shrug off all responsibility of the lynch.
shrug off responsibility? i built the goddamn case. perhaps you missed 1239. offering to be vigged if greg is town is not "shrugging off responsibility".
batt wrote:
don_johnson wrote:you guys realize that with greg's help we can lynch mole, right? i mean, seriously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

Another instance of you calling someone scummy for not going along with what you want.
who am i calling scummy? answer: noone.
batt wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i don't want you dead. i want the truth. you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.(unless you use egg-beaters, but those are nasty).

1) Don't want him dead? You've been wanting him to be modkilled, and asked him to purposely break a rule. You want the truth, he claims he told you the truth, but you just don't want to believe it and the only way to disprove it would be to get him modkilled.
i'm currently on the greg wagon and was previously on your wagon. do i have suspicion of mole? yes. did i call for his modkill? yes. was i willing to lynch him today? yes. does that mean i want him dead? no. that is quite a jump in logic. the mechanics of this game require players to die. hate the game, not the playa!
batt wrote:2) Trying to appear townie. By calling for your vig death on a townie flip, you try to make yourself not look like scum, because (scum wouldn't ask to be vig'd). I think you are gambling on me not being a vig and/or not killing you because you asked for it. Another scenerio would be if you have a mafia doc that would protect you, but that is just speculation.
yes. that is speculation. to clarify: if there is a vig and they feel my alignment in doubt in the event of a greg town flip, i am okay with being vigged for information.

so let's see:

1) wants mole dead. not true.
2) shrugged off responsibility. not true.
3) tried to appear townie. not true(a vig kill would eliminate my slot and would offer me no chance of talking my way out of it.)

your case on tenchi is better. :lol:
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:
Battousai wrote:Since rule 18 allows us to talk at midnight, I have a few things to say.
shrug off responsibility? i built the goddamn case. perhaps you missed 1239. offering to be vigged if greg is town is not "shrugging off responsibility".
Yes you built the case, but you jumped off the wagon at L-1 and wanted someone else lynched. To me, that sounds like you wanted the ability to distance yourself from it and take credit for it, depending on the outcome.
DJ wrote:
batt wrote:

who am i calling scummy? answer: no one.
Oh so you threaten a lynch on someone who you don't think is scummy then? Is mole scummy for not voting right away, "stalling" as you say or not?
DJ wrote:
batt wrote:

i'm currently on the greg wagon and was previously on your wagon. do i have suspicion of mole? yes. did i call for his modkill? yes. was i willing to lynch him today? yes. does that mean i want him dead? no. that is quite a jump in logic. the mechanics of this game require players to die. hate the game, not the playa!
You make no sense. You want him to be modkilled, but not killed. You are contradicting yourself.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by don_johnson »

uh, yeah. whatever dude. wanting someone killed for a rules infraction is not the same as wanting them dead. by your account, i am scum regardless of greg's flip, so... have fun with that. not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch like this.

your case amounts to: dj is scum. what he does is scummy.

that's just not much of a case. i already said its okay to vig me. you're the one who soft-claimed, so if you lied, you may want to come clean. otherwise vig me and you won't have to worry about the scenario tomorrow. if you think i'm scum and can nk me then do it.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

don_johnson wrote:your case amounts to: dj is scum. what he does is scummy.

that's just not much of a case.
Not to interject, but it's actually kinda a decent case. Players who do scummy things are more likely scum. You probably also recognize that you've said some scummy stuff, since you've personally OK'd a vig kill.

Granted, this may all be premature.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Looker »

Revised for MSG's Hammer
If Greg is scum:
I'll clear MSG (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD, Looker, & DJ)

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect MSG & KMD (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD & Looker, & DJ)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Why does everyone take out the first e....
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Looker »

because i think you changed it. it was icerint at first, wasnt it? a long time ago?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Nope; never. People just keep making it so that I've cut up ice cubes with a knife or something. :)
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by don_johnson »

1245 is pure genius.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6