MtG: Parallel Universe Mafia (SSK's Subgame): Game OVER!

Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Boxman »

@Sudai: I had thought that Zwet was getting scummier and was potentially ready to put my vote on, but noticed the vote count and saw my vote was already on it, so I left it there. That's all.

@Head_Honcho: I suppose I phrased that badly. I wanted to see if you would show back up or not. Now that you have, I'm willing to
unvote
. I've got my eye on you, though.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Boxman »

@Shotty: Okay, what? Why on Earth did you just vote me? No reasons or anything?
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Boxman »

@Tar's Game: Qwints has role info that EITHER I am non-town OR I was not targeted for a kill night 1. Also, whoot was a miller - he can't know my alignment.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Boxman wrote:@Shotty: Okay, what? Why on Earth did you just vote me? No reasons or anything?
unvote

Sorry about that I misread what qwints posted.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Papa Zito, Tar's Game wrote:Also, I don't know WTF SSK's game is doing. There is role-based info that Box is non-town and he's not getting wagoned.
We have "Role confirmation" from someone we don't even think is town that Boxman is either "Not town" or "Was not hit by the nightkill". Even without considering Qwint's alignment, there were plenty of people who weren't targeted by a nightkill night one. Oddly enough, a Mafioso wasn't one of those people.
Head Honcho wrote:Yes. My faith was diminished. Slicey. See above.
If "above" happens to be any point below my post calling you out (In this case, it happens to be the same post as this is quoted from) Then, you're doing a bad job of convincing me you're not scum with that line.

What I'm basically calling you out on is that you rarely seem to update your vote or even your opinion on others. Normally, it would be unfair to reprimand you for fence sitting on Whoot like how you did, but you seem to be attempting to hide from everyone.
Nobody called her on it so I figured I would facepalm and drop it for the time.
Except you never dropped it.
The Sixth Vote Count (aka the "Whoot lynch" Vote Count)
13) Shotty to The Body (0)
15)Starbuck (1):Head_Honcho
16) chenhsi(0):
17) Whoot1234(5):Boxman,chenhsi,Slicey,Starbuck,Shotty To The Body
18) Zakeri(0):
20) Slicey(0)
21) Sudai(0):
22) Head_Honcho(0):
23) Boxman(0):
your vote was on her and never moved all the way up until Whoot's lynch, and you haven't backed it until just now, when prodded. This is like leaving your random vote on somebody all day, except this happened on day 2. Instead of finding better evidence on Starbuck, or admiting you might be wrong and finding evidence on someone else, you just shut up and stood there waiting for someone else to get lynched. It didn't even seem to matter to you if Whoot got lynched even when you distanced yourself from the wagon.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Zakeri »

Unofficial Votecount:

Boxman: Sudai,
Shotty to the Body

Head Honcho: Zakeri,
Boxman

Slicey: Head Honcho

People that should be policy lynched for going 5 Days without voting: Slicey, Chenhsi, Starbuck.
Also should be policy lynched for not voting: Boxman, Shotty to the Body.

You know a game is going to end badly when you want to lynch almost everyone. Seriously, people, Wake up, reread the thread, and find someone who you think should die.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

You are pushing for votes quite a bit there, Zakeri. Restless a bit?

I have been a bit busy this week and have been trying to re-read a bit. I am suspicious of Head Honcho, but I am wanting him to post more substantial logic rather than the strawmanning that he's been doing.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Zakeri »

Restless, probably yeah. I'm use to day phases lasting between 48 to 72 hours, so watching a game go twice that length with less than half the people currently voting and some not even voting at all is a bit unnerving to me.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Sudai »

Don't have time right now, but I'm leaving this here to remind myself to look over Zakeri and Honcho in iso once I get the chance.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

I'm in class right now, look forward to a serious post later today.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 am

Post by chenhsi »

Zakeri wrote:People that should be policy lynched for going 5 Days without voting
If so, you might as well policy lynch me. I have a habit of only voting when I am really certain someone is scum, or in the RVS, or in a few other exceptions.
I lost the game.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Haha, where am I strawmanning Starbuck?

I was very clear how I felt about the Whoot lynch, I don't see how you can call it fence sitting. Looking back, I did actually 'try to stop it', or at least make sure it had some substance when it happened, I said it would be a mistake to end the day so soon. So if you want to somehow magically make Whoot's lynch my fault, I am probably going to completely ignore you!

Zakeri, just because I wasn't 'actively' pushing for her lynch doesn't mean I didn't find her scummy. Nobody seemed interested in anyone but whoot.

Also shut up about qwints and boxman, obviously qwints is just screwing with us.

Slicey: are you SO SURPRISED I would use it against you????
Immoral Acts: 0
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Slicey »

Not really. I've seen scum do this to town (see: Betrayal House, where scum KMD and SK Oman did the exact same thing to town-Slicey and lynched my eventual replacement).
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Slicey »

Zakeri, I haven't voted yet because I haven't had time to make a case against Honcho. I just replaced into two games, and I haven't even begun reading one yet so this game is kinda on the backburner for me.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

ah yes, now we go from 'he's scummy but I don't remember why' to 'he's scummy but I don't have time to make a case'
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Slicey »

I don't remember exactly why you're scummy, so I'm going to read you in iso and then make a case on you. I feel the two statements go hand in hand.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Are you still pretty sure Boxman is town? Are you still 99% sure that Starbuck is town?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

No and yes.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Good, okay, I know you can't link to the game, but what specifically is telling you that Starbuck is almost undoubtedly town?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Honcho, why would you push for the lynch of someone if you don't find them scummy?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm going to stick with my gut on this one as far as Box is concerned, as far as actual play goes he's neutral in my book, but Percy pretty much makes it clear he isn't on the mafia team. Perhaps he's third-party, but I'm not convinced he's scum. With the amendment to Qwint's statement I don't really see how it's relevant, most people probably weren't targeted for a kill N1 and he probably gave himself away for nothing if he really is a PR.

Going back over D2 I didn't really like Chenhsi. Pretty much the only thing he did was debate the flavor theory with whoot. Like all of this back and forth had no purpose, he never asked whoot anything meaningful as far as actual play went versus debating theories that serve little purpose. He also spits on the idea of a recruiter and I felt his D1 play was considerably better, so that's just a gut feeling, but something I noted. For now,
Vote: Chenhsi

I'm interested with Slicey's incoming case on Honcho, but the only really scummy thing I've noticed about Honcho is his lack of activity throughout the game. I see some valid points in Honcho's arguments towards Slicey. I really didn't like the reasons for the D1 vote of Zwet, Slicey was V/LA so he couldn't unvote, but I felt the original vote was weak nonetheless.
FoS: Slicey
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Slicey »

Head_Honcho wrote:Good, okay, I know you can't link to the game, but what specifically is telling you that Starbuck is almost undoubtedly town?
Actually, before I do that...

Starbuck, can you link me to a game where you were scum?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Slicey wrote:
Head_Honcho wrote:Good, okay, I know you can't link to the game, but what specifically is telling you that Starbuck is almost undoubtedly town?
Actually, before I do that...

Starbuck, can you link me to a game where you were scum?
I would, but the game(s) are ongoing.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Either way it's irrelevant, I'm asking what lead you to a conclusion you already made.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

okay now you've got me really curious. Spill it Slicey

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”