zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

hiphop, I'm starting to find you scummy for putting so much focus on something inherently not scummy.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

Post by brothernature »

Hohum, do whatever pleases you. I don't really care.
hiphop wrote:I realize that far-cry unvoted and then revoted the same person. To it was like the first time the reason was random and he had to unvote and revote for a non-random reason in order to show that he had a "real' reason to vote."
Dude. It was the first page. During the RVS. He was messing around. I don't know why your chasing after little bitty things like this. So like I told OGM, it's not really suspicious, so drop it and focus on finding some real evidence.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 am

Post by brothernature »

Didn't see your post zwet. Care to expand more?
-Al Capone
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by PorkchopExpress »

hiphop - 73 wrote: I was not complaining that they made two votes for the same person, but that one of the votes was not random.
So here he thinks non-random votes are something to complain about.
hiphop - 55 wrote:
PorkchopExpress wrote:@Hiphop: At what time does it become acceptable for people to make "non-random votes"?
Whenever you feel like. You already did, so I don't know why you are asking that question.
Right. Considering he's already tried to disown this whole line of questioning in post 47, I'm thinking hiphop looks scummiest.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 pm

EBWOP: "looks the scummiest at the moment" should be the end of that sentence. Posting pre-coffee is not recommended.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

brothernature wrote:Didn't see your post zwet. Care to expand more?
Let him respond first.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by brothernature »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Let him respond first.
Why not now?
-Al Capone
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

hiphop wrote:I realize that far-cry unvoted and then revoted the same person. To it was like the first time the reason was random and he had to unvote and revote for a non-random reason in order to show that he had a "real' reason to vote.
I was bored. I was seriously waiting for the game to start. Now seriously, start hunting scum, and stop looking at some ridiculously stupid things.

@Brothernature: Hopefully you liking me is a good thing; however, it seems to me like you are trying to latch on to me. I'm noting that down.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by hiphop »

PorkchopExpress wrote:
So here he thinks non-random votes are something to complain about.
I don’t think that non-random votes are something to complain about, but when someone calls clearly a non-random vote a random vote. There we have a problem. For there is the lie. A lie will always be anti-town.
zwetschenwasser wrote:hiphop, I'm starting to find you scummy for putting so much focus on something inherently not scummy.
There we have a another problem. You see, I was willing to move on, but PorkchopExpress insist to question my actions. So I have to defend myself. I can’t let it slide, for than I would be agreeing with him and say that I am definitely scummy.
brothernature wrote: Dude. It was the first page. During the RVS. He was messing around. I don't know why your chasing after little bitty things like this. So like I told OGM, it's not really suspicious, so drop it and focus on finding some real evidence.
Far_Cry wrote:I was bored. I was seriously waiting for the game to start. Now seriously, start hunting scum, and stop looking at some ridiculously stupid things.
These two quotes are two peas in a pod. Buddying already? Hmm. You see I am creating activity, that is the first sign to show someone is scumhunting. You two on the other hand seem to want the activity to stop. Strange. Anti-town? Yes. Why don’t you two show some signs of scum hunting and maybe I can see how it is done in your opinion. I like activity otherwise I would be as bored as you, Far_Cry, were in the RVS. I certainly am not going to be like you two.

@ Far_Cry Seriously, why do you keep on saying you wanted the game to start. The game was started. The Rvs is part of the game. I could of made my first post by asking questions instead of making a random vote. I could of asked is lurking scummy? Is anti-town scummy? And let you guys answered my questions, but than there probably would of never been an RVS. The Rvs is part of the game, so stop saying it isn’t.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Post by brothernature »

Far_Cry, I what I meant is that I like you due to your opinions certain people, as they are nearly similar to mine.

hiphop wrote:There we have a another problem. You see, I was willing to move on, but PorkchopExpress insist to question my actions. So I have to defend myself. I can’t let it slide, for than I would be agreeing with him and say that I am definitely scummy.
I agree with you there. Defending yourself is only scummy when it's all that your doing. Before, that was really all you were doing.
hiphop wrote:These two quotes are two peas in a pod. Buddying already? Hmm. You see I am creating activity, that is the first sign to show someone is scumhunting. You two on the other hand seem to want the activity to stop. Strange. Anti-town? Yes. Why don’t you two show some signs of scum hunting and maybe I can see how it is done in your opinion. I like activity otherwise I would be as bored as you, Far_Cry, were in the RVS. I certainly am not going to be like you two.
Who said I don't want activity? I just don't want you being led astray by things that aren't suspicious. I know that's what I want. Dunno about Far_Cry though. Have to let him answer for himself.
-Al Capone
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am

hiphop, do you admit that you were wrong?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hiphop- Once again, u are making everything way to complicated. What you are saying means that u ar

1. Sucky scum, or
2. A townie overdoing it.

YOU are trying to play safe, yet, all u ar doin is attracting attention thus far. STOP!!!! Take it easy, and simple.

Anyways, what u say makes no sense. I NEVER said that RVS is not part of the game. QFT it. The RVS is over now. And start making sense, and thinking that everyone is stupid and only u ar smart. Stop being a hero. You are making common new mistakes.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 am

Post by hiphop »

zwetschenwasser wrote:hiphop, do you admit that you were wrong?
No, I don't think I was wrong. I made something out of nothing and it worked. I am giving Hohum a chance to do what he is trying to do. That is analyze what people said and digest it.
Far_Cry wrote: YOU are trying to play safe, yet, all u ar doin is attracting attention thus far. STOP!!!! Take it easy, and simple.
I am not trying to play it safe. I love the attention. It makes the game more fun. People only have the right to be suspicious of me, but it is not about the individuals, it is what the town thinks.

When you say things like, "I was waiting for the game to start," refering to the rvs what do you really think it means?
Far_Cry wrote:thinking that everyone is stupid and only u ar smart.
Wait, what? There are people like Hohum and zwetschenwasser who I will never be smarter than, but that doesn't stop me from posting.
brothernature wrote:I just don't want you being led astray by things that aren't suspicious.
It isn't the fact that is suspicious, but the reactions people make concerning that fact.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 pm

IT WORKED? Now you're trying to play your ignorance off as some kind of gambit? Give me a break.
Unvote; Vote: hiphop
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

hiphop wrote:
Far_Cry wrote: YOU are trying to play safe, yet, all u ar doin is attracting attention thus far. STOP!!!! Take it easy, and simple.
I am not trying to play it safe. I love the attention. It makes the game more fun. People only have the right to be suspicious of me, but it is not about the individuals, it is what the town thinks.

O.o So your Spartcus now??

When you say things like, "I was waiting for the game to start," refering to the rvs what do you really think it means?
Wait, what? There are people like Hohum and zwetschenwasser who I will never be smarter than, but that doesn't stop me from posting.
This has nothing to with anything. So what are you saying, someone shouldn't post because there are people smarter than them?? WTF??
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Oops, screwed up my tags. I'll redo it now.
hiphop wrote:
O.o So your Spartcus now??
hiphop wrote: When you say things like, "I was waiting for the game to start," refering to the rvs what do you really think it means?
This has nothing to with anything. So what are you saying, someone shouldn't post because there are people smarter than them?? WTF??[/quote]
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by hohum »

I don't like Brothernature's constant flamy attitude.
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 am

Sorry, birthdays and tax returns have been taking up my time. I'll post real soon, people.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

Post by brothernature »

hohum wrote:I don't like Brothernature's constant flamy attitude.
I don't like your infrequent, 1-3 sentence posts. And it's not my fault that I'm naturally aggressive, if that's what you meant by "flamy"
-Al Capone
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

brothernature wrote: I don't like your infrequent, 1-3 sentence posts. And it's not my fault that I'm naturally aggressive, if that's what you meant by "flamy"
You are aggressive? How?

@Far_Cry- It would help if you stop contradicting yourself. I’ll show you.
Post 82
Far_Cry wrote:I was bored. I was seriously waiting for the game to start.
referring to the RVS vote.
Post 86
Far_Cry wrote:I NEVER said that RVS is not part of the game.
How can something be part of a game if the game hasn’t started?
Also in post 86

I don’t even know how he knows what I am thinking. I defend myself, being I don’t think I am smarted than everybody else and Far_Cry answers with this:
Far_Cry wrote:So what are you saying, someone shouldn't post because there are people smarter than them??

Did I say this? No. You were referring to me thinking I was smarter than everybody.
zwetschenwasser wrote:IT WORKED? Now you're trying to play your ignorance off as some kind of gambit? Give me a break.
Unvote; Vote: hiphop
It wasn’t a gambit then, but it is now. All my posts are gambits if they work. Whatever creates activity is fine with me.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

hiphop wrote:
brothernature wrote: I don't like your infrequent, 1-3 sentence posts. And it's not my fault that I'm naturally aggressive, if that's what you meant by "flamy"
You are aggressive? How?

@Far_Cry- It would help if you stop contradicting yourself. I’ll show you.
Post 82
Far_Cry wrote:I was bored. I was seriously waiting for the game to start.
referring to the RVS vote.
Post 86
Far_Cry wrote:I NEVER said that RVS is not part of the game.
How can something be part of a game if the game hasn’t started?
Also in post 86

I don’t even know how he knows what I am thinking. I defend myself, being I don’t think I am smarted than everybody else and Far_Cry answers with this:
Far_Cry wrote:So what are you saying, someone shouldn't post because there are people smarter than them??

Did I say this? No. You were referring to me thinking I was smarter than everybody.
I have no idea what you are getting on to with your first to sentences. What are you trying to say??

About the third post u quoted by me, I said that because you are thinking that everyone is stupid enough to some rly silly things. Total meta newb playing.

And about your last post, it seems to like you did say that. Look at this post:
hiphop wrote: Wait, what? There are people like Hohum and zwetschenwasser who I will never be smarter than, but that doesn't stop me from posting.
So what you are saying is despite the fact that zwet and hohum are smarter than you, that dosen't stop you from posting. But what does how smart someone is relate to whether you should post or not??? I dont understand.

Anyways, I this argument is completely pointless. You are focusing on unimportant stuff.
FoS hiphop

hohum wrote:I don't like Brothernature's constant flamy attitude.
I dont like it either. But Brothernature is right and I think you should rly start contributing more.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by brothernature »

hiphop wrote:You are aggressive? How?
According to my several people in my last game, I'm passively aggressive.

And since I'm obviously wrong about the meaning of "flamy" could someone please explain.
-Al Capone
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Sironigous »

Sironigous wrote:
Vote Count!

hohum - (1) hiphop
zwetschenwasser - (1) OneGunman
Far_Cry
PorkchopExpress
OneGunman - (1) brothernature
hiphop - (2) PorkchopExpress, zwetschenwasser
brothernature

Not voting: hohum, Far_Cry

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline for Day 1 - September 15, 2009 ~ 7:00 P.M. EST

Trinka Trinka!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 am

Post by hohum »

All you're doing is sitting here and bitching at people. You're not doing ANY scum hunting. That's what I mean by flamy.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:58 am

Post by hohum »

far_cry wrote: But Brothernature is right and I think you should rly start contributing more.
be careful about lurker hunts in such a small setup. Everyone is minimally posting, and there's a good reason for some people to keep a low profile. We can't afford mislynches in a 7P setup.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”