Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Santos »

curious wrote:might be a silly question, please tell me your definition of flavor.
For this game, half of everything I've been defending based on the theme of this game. The other half is what I would bet the rest of this game on - knowing RECKONER is town not based on anything else than knowing what's gone on so far: with what RECK has said and what others/myself have said/know.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Santos »

Also, since the theme of the game and player's roles have
NOTHING
to do with alignment, then who has not come back to the island? I believe somebody said they haven't, EmpTyger? Would you oblige us with a name since alignments have nothing indicative to show of innocence or guilt with them?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm going to guess that Santos came back to the island with me, whoever he happens to be, so he has role info or something. Also, my original role PM basically said:

Edited - Porochaz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I guess I forgot 5 when I was originally reading my results for N1.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ugh. Reckoner is not helping me here. He either has a fake claim or he's telling the truth. I need to think on this a bit. Plus not lynching him is a good thing as we wait for questions.

@Santos-I have not received any information to say that I am on the island, and if the game was going strictly by the show I would have expected to be. You need to get out of your obsession with the flavor and start actually looking for scummy behavior.

Btw, who do you think has acted scummy?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Please note quoting any part of your role PM real or fake is forbidden. Please paraphrase.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let me not quote the PM directly then.

I'm Kate, I used to be a fugitive, I proved myself as a leader on the island, now I'm looking after Aaron, I'm a cop, I can investigate once per night, but my role might change during the course of the game.
green shirt thursdays
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Unvote: xRECKONERx
. From where I am, I honestly don’t see how he can be telling the truth. But if he and Santos somehow are…

If VP is the only one here besides me who began off-island and still is off-island, we can confirm each other as innocent.

Is anyone else off-island who thinks they shouldn’t be based on what Reckoner and Santos have said?

VP:
I know there’s a good chance you don’t see how what I’m talking about above is possible. If I’m right in my guess,
don’t panic
. Because if Reckoner is telling the truth, we probably shouldn’t.

[As for who with a mafia Reckoner: that’s a good point. It would have to be Santos + somebody else, given what Santos has claimed. And the only other one who seems possible for the somebody else is CKD. Maybe Juls, but I can’t get past the imdb attack. And this makes me start to worry that Reckoner + Santos are somehow telling the truth.]

Zoneace:
If it’s you, you don’t need to say anything unless someone else is lying.

Santos:
/acknowledging [626], but until I hear from someone, it’s not my place to tell. I don’t think any harm would come of it, but it’s a trust thing, and I need for them to know they can trust me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EmpTyger wrote:
If VP is the only one here besides me who began off-island and still is off-island, we can confirm each other as innocent.
how's that now?

Zoneace:
If it’s you, you don’t need to say anything unless someone else is lying.
If it's me what? That's started off the island and is still off the island? Also, how the hell would I know someone else is lying unless they try to claim my role or character?

I think i need this all repeated, but slower, and with smaller words cause most of that post read like colloquial spanish to me.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

TAG FIX PLEASE MOD
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Santos wrote:
curious wrote:might be a silly question, please tell me your definition of flavor.
For this game, half of everything I've been defending based on the theme of this game. The other half is what I would bet the rest of this game on - knowing RECKONER is town not based on anything else than knowing what's gone on so far: with what RECK has said and what others/myself have said/know.
you know I still am confused....you say you KNOW reck is town and it is not based on flavor. but then you say this I am not sure. it also sounds like you dont KNOW, but rather THINK he is town...am I correct in this?

is anyone else confused with what he is saying?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Santos wrote:
you know I still am confused....you say you KNOW reck is town and it is not based on flavor. but then you say this I am not sure. it also sounds like you dont KNOW, but rather THINK he is town...am I correct in this?

is anyone else confused with what he is saying?
yes. but i'd given up trying to explain to him why he's wrong cause he clearly had no intention of listening.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

People being off-island doesn't prove anything. In fact, I was thinking the Losties are on-island and the scum are off-island. I don't see how being off-island confirms anything though.
green shirt thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

xRECKONERx wrote:People being off-island doesn't prove anything. In fact, I was thinking the Losties are on-island and the scum are off-island. I don't see how being off-island confirms anything though.

you were off island. so are you admitting to being scum now?
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

xRECKONERx [637] wrote:People being off-island doesn't prove anything. In fact, I was thinking the Losties are on-island and the scum are off-island. I don't see how being off-island confirms anything though.
I don't know why I was worried that you were telling the truth.
You just said that you began off-island.

Vote: xRECKONERx
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

seriously guys? one day and 3 pages?

mod closes the game what to me is a day early?

what is going on, is this game hosted in japan? -joke-

reckoner is tripping on his words. a lot.

for the record i started on island so the idea of you being on and off the island means your scum is null.

then again, as ZA loves to remind us, we shouldnt worry be biased by lost connections.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

*we shouldn't be biased. don't know why worry is included in there.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

canadianbovine wrote:
reckoner is tripping on his words. a lot.
No, Reckoner is, as Chris Rock would say, failing to stick with his lie.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Emptyger wrote:If VP is the only one here besides me who began off-island and still is off-island, we can confirm each other as innocent.
I'm not certain how that confirms either of us as innocent.
Emptyger wrote:I know there’s a good chance you don’t see how what I’m talking about above is possible. If I’m right in my guess, don’t panic. Because if Reckoner is telling the truth, we probably shouldn’t.
You've been speaking cryptically for quiet some time now and I've kept my mouth shut like a good little boy giving you the benefit of the doubt, but at some point you are going to have clue the rest of us in if you can actually be of help. This kind of thing isn't doing much in town's favor.
ckd wrote:is anyone else confused with what he is saying?
He doesn't KNOW anything about reckoner. He's apparently hell bent on arguing a very bad point on some information he has that he believes reckoner does as well, it seems. Whether that is coming from town failing at being helpful, or scum trying to save their buddy, I don't know.
canadianbovine wrote:mod closes the game what to me is a day early?
See, this is a very important point that has been bothering me since yesterday. I can't quite figure out what happened there, but I think we need to know. Does anyone have any idea or information that we need to know?
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote:is anyone else confused with what he is saying?
He doesn't KNOW anything about reckoner. He's apparently hell bent on arguing a very bad point on some information he has that he believes reckoner does as well, it seems. Whether that is coming from town failing at being helpful, or scum trying to save their buddy, I don't know.
well that is what I am trying to figure out. when someone says "knows"..I think they know something....but I am believing what he really meant is "think". and it does look like that think is based on opinion and flavor.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Day ended a day early due to the answers given to me from the questions. The last couple of votecounts and previous votecounts reflected that.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 am

I am going to be traveling (my work is sending me on detail for the month away from home)...probably no posting then....however, I will be bored out of my mind for the next month...so frequency of posting will increase after this weekend..

posting this is all games.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NO. GOD IT ANNOYS ME WHEN PEOPLE MISCONSTRUE MY WORDS.

I meant that I WAS off-island, and now I am BACK ON THE ISLAND. So anyone who DIDN'T COME BACK TO THE ISLAND would be scum in my original idea, but there's no way to prove it, other than Santos also returning to the island... but then again, that doesn't clear Santos either.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote canadianbovine
an iso read has confirmed my suspicion that he and Reckoner are scum buddies. Look back at how stealthily avoids taking any solid position on the reckoner situation until today when the wagon is steadily chugging along. Now he is finally coming around to the idea. (<--none of this is really confirmable until an alignment flip)

Furthermore, what few solid stances he has taken in this game have all been against confirmed town members and his push for the jason lynch yesterday doesn't feel right.

-----------

CDB, your lurking is officially scummy now. Congrats.

Juls, comment on something! I have no idea what your alignment is in this game and I don't like that.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

canadianbovine wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:Locke was actually Locke... funny.
That's all you have to say after lurking most of D1...what's your opinion of Reckoner?
excuse me? thats a powerful statement. 7 days i was gone, a saturday to saturday, then i didnt go back because i couldnt get myself to come back until wednesday. if its bad that i missed your bitch out with emptyger over minor details, then please, i apologize.

i think reckoner is either scum or very very unlucky with how this worked out for him.
This is kind of CB's playstyle the entire game, really. He's been actively lurking, in my opinion, and not really presenting cases on people as much as he has just been voting with the flow. Comments like Oh shit it's almost deadline VOTE... then comments like the last line above: either I'm scum or I'm very unlucky.

Fail. Hey guys, if I flip this coin, it's either going to be heads or tails! If I try to run a marathon, I'll either finish or fail! Etc. Etc. Etc.

Vote: Canadianbovine
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”