Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

I'd rather keep things simple and just focus on the two confirmed scum right now and then decide from that list when the time comes.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Btw, screw this blue voting crap.

Vote Zazier
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

honestly, the only confirmed scum I see is Zaz, and if there is a GF you have more odds of being the other scum than percy.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm

hmmm. All of a sudden your logic is starting to flake. If there is no GF we have lost anyway because the nightmare of a naive Stepho is too horrific to rectify; let's remember that it was an idea posited by confirmed scum though and not let it deter us.

Using your logic there is no confirmed scum. Any one of the three between Zazier, me & Percy can be the innocent.

I'm only telling you because I know who the scum are and I'm the only one of the three of us that has been saying it and I will continue until the end of the game. You will find no effort to confuse the issue from me and no delay in explaining it -- no need to "hunt around" and pretend I'm town just trying to understand things. I have no need to pretend.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Percy »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:She drills on EVRYBODY's role PM over and over specifying the EXACT words used and gauging reactions. That is exactly what she was doing; everybody saw the witch hunt she pulled it went on PAGE AFTER PAGE -- you can't possibly tell me you missed it!
If you actually go and read the game, you'll find that she does talk about the town PM a bit, but you already ruled that out.

So I ask you, once more, kindly and patiently, to show me where she PMfished a PM that was not the vanilla PM, and which was not the brief exchange with Steph about hers that I already pointed out.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Ok so you still posit the naive theory. Where is the flavor to fit that? Also if he is naive we lose anyway.
Where's the flavour in the GF theory? Otherwise, since we're already talking about sanity of investigations, we might as well analyse everything. If you want me to discard a theory, tell me why.
If he is naive, we don't
lose
. Don't be dense. If we can honestly determine that we have no way of knowing if Steph's results are at all accurate, we throw them out and hunt for scum the old fashioned way. It won't be as easy, but it's not lost. Stop overreacting.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Tajo is NOT guaranteed innocent. Tajo is PROBABLY the GF but he is not certainly so; he shares that probability with several other people that have come up innocent. ANYONE THAT VOTES HIM
NOW
IS ACTING ANTI-TOWN. This is clear because there are two players that MUST be scum that cannot be GF (the idea that there is more than one GF is insane). The time to vote Tajo (if we do) is after we get rid of the two confirmed scum:

Percy
Zazier

By process of elimination you are the only two left.
RANDOM capitalization DOES NOT make your argument ANY more CONVINCING.
You're saying that since Tajo has the chance of being a GF, it is worse to vote him? Surely if there was no chance that he was the GF then it would be bad to vote him, but in a LyLo situation where nothing makes sense, tajo is worth a look, as is everyone else.

I don't understand why you're so insistent on narrowing our search based of information you do not have or can't be bothered looking up.

3 votes on ZazieR in LyLo. I don't know how these people are so certain. This lynch is so important, and I can't see the case. *is very frustrated*
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Percy wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:She drills on EVRYBODY's role PM over and over specifying the EXACT words used and gauging reactions. That is exactly what she was doing; everybody saw the witch hunt she pulled it went on PAGE AFTER PAGE -- you can't possibly tell me you missed it!
If you actually go and read the game, you'll find that she does talk about the town PM a bit, but you already ruled that out.

So I ask you, once more, kindly and patiently, to show me where she PMfished a PM that was not the vanilla PM, and which was not the brief exchange with Steph about hers that I already pointed out.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Ok so you still posit the naive theory. Where is the flavor to fit that? Also if he is naive we lose anyway.
Where's the flavour in the GF theory? Otherwise, since we're already talking about sanity of investigations, we might as well analyse everything. If you want me to discard a theory, tell me why.
If he is naive, we don't
lose
. Don't be dense. If we can honestly determine that we have no way of knowing if Steph's results are at all accurate, we throw them out and hunt for scum the old fashioned way. It won't be as easy, but it's not lost. Stop overreacting.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Tajo is NOT guaranteed innocent. Tajo is PROBABLY the GF but he is not certainly so; he shares that probability with several other people that have come up innocent. ANYONE THAT VOTES HIM
NOW
IS ACTING ANTI-TOWN. This is clear because there are two players that MUST be scum that cannot be GF (the idea that there is more than one GF is insane). The time to vote Tajo (if we do) is after we get rid of the two confirmed scum:

Percy
Zazier

By process of elimination you are the only two left.
RANDOM capitalization DOES NOT make your argument ANY more CONVINCING.
You're saying that since Tajo has the chance of being a GF, it is worse to vote him? Surely if there was no chance that he was the GF then it would be bad to vote him, but in a LyLo situation where nothing makes sense, tajo is worth a look, as is everyone else.

I don't understand why you're so insistent on narrowing our search based of information you do not have or can't be bothered looking up.

3 votes on ZazieR in LyLo. I don't know how these people are so certain. This lynch is so important, and I can't see the case. *is very frustrated*
Stop bringing up the town role PM it has nothing to do with how you are confirmed scum.

Stop trying to discredit the town cop in order to sway votes from the confirmed scum list.

Of course its anti-town to vote Tajo because he's not the only one that can be GF; the list includes everyone that was cleared by a town cop.

Haha you are trying to confuse the facts. How many times am I going to have to tell you that the town role pm has NOTHING to do with how you are confirmed scum so quit bringing it up.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I strongly believe Zazie has the highest odds of being scum when compared to the two of you. She has done nothing in the whole game to make me believe otherwise.

And L_C, since you didn't understand it earlier, if there is a GF, I believe Percy is the least scummy of the trio.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Believe what you want but so far he hasn't been saying the right things. He should be CERTAIN of the facts. Instead he is putting on this acting job like things are just so confusing and really need figuring out.

As far as I am concerned you just might be the GF we're looking for but I can't be bothered with that right now. We can divine those facts after Percy and Zazier are down in flames.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Stepho will be getting accurate results now and so Percy will come up scum and solve your "dilemma".
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

So tell me Lamont, what happens if Stepho sees Percy as town?
I'm a hoot
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Percy »

dramonic 3831 wrote:I strongly believe Zazie has the highest odds of being scum when compared to the two of you. She has done nothing in the whole game to make me believe otherwise.
So you're voting based on a null read?
Lamont_Cranston 3832 wrote:Believe what you want but so far he hasn't been saying the right things. He should be CERTAIN of the facts. Instead he is putting on this acting job like things are just so confusing and really need figuring out.
What facts? There are no facts. Conjecture backed up by faulty reasoning and no evidence. These things are not facts.

Just did an ISO of ZazieR. I can see Zazie-scum, but I'm not going to vote until others have had a chance to weigh in.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not voting based on a Null-tell, I'm voting based on the fact I believe you have higher odds of being town than Zaz and he has higher odds of being scum than LC.

It's a scum scale for the unconfirmed

town-Percy
Neutral-LC
scum-Zazi

of course, without a GF you all are scum. Also, you'll notice if you say the scale out loud it rimes :3
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Then we got pretty gosh dang lucky in lynching scum with Zazier and I don't even want to think about the lynch at that point.

But realize this is only a hypothetical and it can only confuse the town because it is totally irrelevant at this point.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Percy wrote:
dramonic 3831 wrote:I strongly believe Zazie has the highest odds of being scum when compared to the two of you. She has done nothing in the whole game to make me believe otherwise.
So you're voting based on a null read?
Lamont_Cranston 3832 wrote:Believe what you want but so far he hasn't been saying the right things. He should be CERTAIN of the facts. Instead he is putting on this acting job like things are just so confusing and really need figuring out.
What facts? There are no facts. Conjecture backed up by faulty reasoning and no evidence. These things are not facts

Just did an ISO of ZazieR. I can see Zazie-scum, but I'm not going to vote until others have had a chance to weigh in.
See. He is just trying to confuse things. He should be certain right now that I am scum as well as Zazie but he refuses to do that because:

1) I am town
2) He is scum
3) Zazie is scum
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm, yes I guess you are right on that.

Still, very high odds are that minimally 2 of the final scum are among you 3. (OR our cop is naive, but I don't believe that fits Janine's flavour.)
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok Dramonic that's better. I agree with you there.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm getting used to you agreeing with me :lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, Percy not quick-hammering Zazie proves they are both scum (supposing a non-paranoid cop)

1. let's be serious, we can't have two godfather by definition and there is no way KOC would put a cop that is 100% useless without being naive (which is doubtful considering Steph is Janine)

If Zaz was town, Percy would've hammered already, he'd be scum and have won the game.

If Percy was town, he'd know Zaz is scum and hammer, since if he's town Zazie and Lamont have got to be scum.

The only one who needs an actual investigation is Lamont.
I'm a hoot
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Percy »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:He should be certain right now that I am scum
Um.... wow. Nice slip, buddy.

Vote: Lamont_Cranston

I'm no longer willing to entertain the notion that you're just pumped up on self-congratulatory, tunnel-visioned craziness.

Also, dramonic, I can't quickhammer. She's at L-2, not L-1.
dramonic wrote:If Percy was town, he'd know Zaz is scum and hammer, since if he's town Zazie and Lamont have got to be scum.
Wanting to think things through is not a scumtell, ffs.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

I'd like to hear from Zazier ASAP.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Hmmm...

Ok so by lack of the hammer we have narrowed it down...

I welcome an investigation on those terms. :D
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Percy wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:He should be certain right now that I am scum
Um.... wow. Nice slip, buddy.
LMAO! You can't be serious. Ok by now the whole town should know Percy is scum for trying to pull that amateur analysis -- that crap is fine for a newbie game but c'mon man we're playing with the big boys now OK?
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by Devestation »

unvote

Lamont is starting to absolutely SCREAM scum to me, but the fact that Mafia hasnt quickhammered Zazier in LYLO means he is probably scum, too. I'm going to sleep on it.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Zazier is a she and therefore its OK to keep your vote on her.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by Percy »

The "lack of hammer" is something to consider... I doubt that several players have even checked the thread, though, it's really only the five of us at the moment. Not only that, but it's a WIFOM sandwich - scum could already be on the wagon, etc. etc.

@L_C: You're telling me that in order to be a good townie, I should be certain that you're scum. Anything else, and that's me being obvscum. What other conclusion do you want me to reach?

You're putting me in an impossible situation. You're refusing to approach this game intelligently and responsibly. You are so convinced that you're right, when in fact, you are horribly wrong. You're trying to beat me into submission and get me to vote ZazieR for flimsy reasons, when the scum probably only need one more mislynch and they've won the game.

My vote stays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”