Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:Batt's Post 1071 - If the person's scummy to you, why not lynch them beforehand? Why the distraction?
If you are talking about the third player in the end game scenerio: It's an end game scenario.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Looker »

KMD's Post 1074 - Hmm...okay, so we got two...Should I bother asking why...?

Batt's Post 1075 - But then what would you have doing all the way up
until
the end game scenario? Who would you have lynched that entire time? There can't be
that
many scum, can there?

Can there?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You can't be read because you claim to have not read your Role PM. Scum won't kill you. We have to lynch you.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

We should lynch players who'll give us more information first and lynch players who'll give us less information later. Looker will give us less information. Therefore, we should lynch him later.

The exception is if you think Looker is lying scum. In that case, Looker gives lots of information, because he knows his alignment. But otherwise, I think lynching someone else is preferable.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:KMD's Post 1074 - Hmm...okay, so we got two...Should I bother asking why...?

Batt's Post 1075 - But then what would you have doing all the way up
until
the end game scenario? Who would you have lynched that entire time? There can't be
that
many scum, can there?

Can there?
Tell me, in you world, does everyone always lynch whoever YOU find somewhat scummy. And in this world, do you feel comfortable lynching someone who is somewhat scummy over anyone you felt was scummy? :P

But seriously, do you expect all endgames to be between 3 obv-town players every single time?

Are you going ot read your role pm or not?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Gregory »

Battousai wrote: Tell me, do you want someone near lylo that would be a... "random lynch."
No, I want to lynch scum. Looker hasn't done anything, and the things she has done, are irrelivant, because she didn't even know her own role.

we could lynch her, just because we don't know anything about her. But to me, that sounds like a pretty lame reason. allthough I can understand why people do want looker to be lynched. Not reading your pm until late day 2 is waiting for problems.
don_johnson wrote:i didn't say greg's points should be taken off the table, i am just pointing out that greg admitted his case was crap, but then attacks mole for basically agreeing with the fact that the case on me was crap.
great job at twisting my words. Were did I attack mole on? I'll give the answer: The name restriction and the fact I got 4 votes for a bad case. The last thing wasn't against mole alone.
don_johnson wrote: kmd: no. a warning would suffice, but a modkill would certainly net us some information.

What info?
Looker wrote:Greg's Post 1061 - Lol, unless I fake it? Well, either way, I have a question for you. Do you believe anti-town and scummy are synonymous?
No, ever played with empking? Maybe he's allways scummy. It's a fact he's allways anti-town. Scummy would mean someone does want to see town loose, or scum win. Anti-town means someone doesn't want to do anything for town to win.

KMD, are you allways this silent?
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

no real twist there. please show how the last thing wasn't against mole and i will retract the statement.

info about mole:

a mod warning confirms the existence of the post restriction.

a mod kill both confirms the existence of the post restriction and molestar's alignment.

i'm going to reread batt in iso. i don't like his constant misdirectional votes. i also(upon reread) do not like his rvs statements and soft claim.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Greg, how am I silent? I've given my opinions. We are lynching Looker. If not Looker, then Don. We are NOT lynching you, Mastin, or Molest.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

why are we lynching me or looker? mole has been less active since his slip-up and we have no mod confirmation of whether or not his postrestriction exists which should logically tell us that he is lieing.

mod: molestar has broken his alleged post restriction. what penalty should we expect here?

molestargazer wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I already have.
Then how about helping me out and linking me to it / explaining again?
^^ the post has not so much as been edited to reflect the pr. does the matter of truth in this regard not mean anything to anybody?

what is the case on looker? minus the modkilkl request, what is the case against me? as i explained, a modkill request is no different from a dayvig attempt. i find it extremely scummy that the restriction was broken without so much as an edit or reprimand.

unvote, vote molestargazer

fine. i'll put more emphasis on this subject. moles defense was "he's trying to get a townie modkilled." why would a townie fake a post restriction for this long?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kmd's "we are not lynching these people" list are pretty much my 3 favorite lynches.

DJ, the case against you is your bizarre "not everyone has to scumhunt" comment and the associated comments. The case on Looker is just a policy lynch as far as I can tell. I agree that Batt looks bad for buying into it. I'm not sure why you don't think Kmd looks bad for buying into it; maybe you do and just haven't said as much.

I'd vote MSG with you if I weren't too busy voting Greg.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am

Post by molestargazer »

I know there's nothing that I can do or say to convince you that the post restriction is real.
I don't know why the mod's spared me. I'm grateful he has.

You, however, have no idea as to my role and all of a sudden you want me dead. You want to end the day, without further discussion as to who else wants me lynched and why (Information that could help the town a LOT if it comes to my death) and
possibly
have the town punished for your idiocy.
20* A modkill will end the day. However, if the modkill is used for strategic reasons, one player on your side will get punished.
Feel free to vote for me. Explain why, if you even have a case apart from the post restriction.
Give reasons APART from the damn post restriction, and I'll GLADLY explain them to you.

You look scummy as hell.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 am

Post by molestargazer »

why would a townie fake a post restriction for this long?
They wouldn't. The restriction is REAL.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

Well, MM was pretty scummy (at best, unhelpful). Not that I expect you to explain that to me, but it's something other than your restriction.

I wish Tenchi and Mastin's slots had players in them. : /
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am

Post by don_johnson »

molestar: i have no case on you other than the fact that there is no proof of your post restriction existing. if you want me to move my vote then pm the mod and ask him to confirm its existence in some way. i am not asking specifically for modkill, but a post edit, an in thread warning, or anything of that vein would help right now.

ice: i will gladly come back to greg. my suspicions of batt are not just his recent action, but his last few. i can detail it more later. tbh, i am ignoring kmd as i think his issue with me is personal. i lurked through a game with both he and molest for a scum win. it was lame. but i won. so whatever. if he presents a good case i will refute it, but right now there doesn't seem to be much against me and asking me to continue explaining statements i have already attempted to explain isn't going to get us anywhere. it should be obvious by now that i am, in fact, contributing and scumhunting. because i simultaneously have the belief that not everybody has to participate on the same level does not make me scum. to put it hypothetically: i have seen plenty of town power roles lurk through games as long as they could. non-participation =/= scummy in all instances.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Looker »

yea, i wish tenchi and mastin were here, too. two good players...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Iec is probably town.

I'm gonna be on a pretty bad V/LA for the next couple of weeks btw.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by Looker »

You know what's really weird? I'm
intentionally
being confusing with you guys but you can see right through it; however, my fuckin' boyfriend, whose known me for years, can't see through shit. What the fuckin fuck? How is that possible? You guys don't know shit about me, I mean, you know absolutely NOTHING at all; however...whatever man. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Fuckin' loser...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ trouble in paradise?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kmd, may I ask on what basis I am town. You've said that several times, but I don't really understand how you come to that conclusion. Namely, I'm not scumhunting as much in this game as I usually do (not for lack of trying), and I've posted in this game less than I usually do.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: ?*
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Battousai »

Repeating question to Looker- Will you look at your role pm, and give us some flavor from it to prove it?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

I second Batt's request.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Don_Johnson wrote:
mod: molestar has broken his alleged post restriction. what penalty should we expect here?
If a player breaks a rule or fakes breaking a rule, he will be punished for doing so. The punishment depends on the infraction.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Iecerint »

ZazieR wrote:
If a player...fakes breaking a rule...he will be punished for doing so. The punishment depends on the infraction.
What if a player breaks a fake rule? Does that constitute faking breaking a rule?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Looker »

No. Why don't you let everyone know who