Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Tajo its over. You, Pyro and Zwet are scum.

Scum will unvote townies so what. That doesn't clear you.

I did alot of research much later than the post you quoted of me. Of course Vanillager claims are suspect, that's obvious.

Face it all 3 of you are done.
1)
Tell me why dodesnt your logic apply to me?
No. YOU show me where you referenced the town PM like the others did. I haven't seen it and NOBODY else has either.

2)
Also tell me why did you change your mind so radically when me and Amished asked for why you thought Pyro was town?
I said I had town vibes from him all game. That means when confronted by a list of potential scum he is the last I would vote for (or not at all). Out of the four of us, I am the only one that is town aligned and therefore you three ARE the scum.
Not liking this post at all.
1. isn't that important, but if I'm correct, I did point it out when it happened. Need to look back.
2. is the one that makes this a bad post. Because he did vote Pyro. If this hasn't been explained yet, please do.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont wrote:Does anybody really believe that the scum have the VT role PM??
I have been in at least one game where the role PM's weren't given in the OP. Scum was caught due to it duiring mass claim. I need to look if I have been in more games as I think I have.
I can't remember any game where this was the case, so no.
Lamont wrote:It is possible that we can No Lynch and let Stepho clear another person.
No.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont

You and Tajo have this discussion that Tajo knows the role PM. Later, he shows you the unvote of Deves. You state that it's questionable what the reason was, though you assumed a reason when this vote was made:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Unvote

Maybe Dev isnt the best lynch today.
Wait a minute... You're buying a vanillager claim?? :?:

Another thing I found after clicking the link:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Unvote

Maybe Dev isnt the best lynch today.
Wait a minute... You're buying a vanillager claim?? :?:
You see no reason to believe Deves his claim from any post on this page?
Claiming vanillager helps the scum and cannot be proven.
You don't back down from a vanillager claim, you LYNCH a vanillager claim. :roll:
Elaborate on the bolded as you unvoted Siro after it was shown he most likely knows the Innocent role PM and why you didn't comment after Zwet claimed Innocent.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Post by ZazieR »

dramonic wrote:Usually bastard modding isn't completely designed to make the town lose. The match thing is already crippling enough, I doubt they have the role PM too.

Also, I'd like to make it clear, specifically for Tajo, unvoting someone who states the town PM doesn't make you town-confirmed. Scum knows who is town, therefore they can confirm any claim from a VT without being shown suspicious.
If I'm correct, the Deves claim was during D2. N1 had two kills, so even the scum couldn't have known who town is and who isn't as the second kill could have come from a SK or a second scumteam.
Add that Tajo unvoted right after Deves his flavour claim. So yes, it's very likely that Tajo knows the Innocent role PM.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Pyromaniac wrote:I think you could be the owner of the doll. And if am getting investigated then I will claim.
Why is this?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont wrote:Look, I have accepted your defense as it is. You don't have to rub it in. If you ARE scum though (and the scum have the town role PM) then we are sunk and Zwet is prob-town.
Can you explain to how you came to this conclusion?
Lamont wrote:
The problem here is that Tajo can't be town here based on what we know about the town role PM
but he's claiming a part of it with the post he referenced. This is a problem because we must have 3 scum and one of them is claiming first hand knowledge of the town role PM!
Elaborate on the bolded.

Also, once again Lamont chooses not to answer.

Lamont_Cranston wrote:I am spooked by this entire situation. I'm going to take Tajo's basic reluctance to vote Pyro and his eagerness to vote Zwet as a sign for the safer lynch:

Vote Pyro
What do you mean with 'safer lynch'?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
tajo wrote:1. You said that Pyro gave you townie vibes and that he would be your last suspect based on process of elimination. Yet you vote him first before zwet or me. Why?
I am not going to keep addressing these silly points. I was only narrowing down a list for my vote. Once I found out that there had to be 3-4 scum I saw that I must of been mistaken about my "town vibes" for Pyro.
So of the three players you think must be scum, you vote the one who first gave you townie vibes? Nope, doesn't make sense.
Lamont wrote:
Tajo wrote:2. Why Zazier and Siro are confirmed town and I am confirmed scum based on the PM situation. What diferentiates me from them? Why I am the scum in this group? Why do you think there HAS to be scum in this group?
This is the scary part. The only thing that makes you different is that you didn't EXPLICITLY say anything about the town role PM where they did. It is very scary that you are bringing it up becuse IF it is true there is something very wrong with our calculations.
He unvoted right after the flavour claim. That does show it's very likely that he has the Innocent role PM.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Pyromaniac wrote:We should MC, imo. Or no lynch.
Why?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Tajo

I was thinking of something and I'd like to hear your opinion of it. Due to Rule 13, do you think we can have the same situation as our game in which you cheated on me? (hint)
I think we have due to the list of possible scum through PoE and due to the claimed powerroles. There is only one other possibility I can see if this isn't the case.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont wrote:Basically Zazier was the leader (following Deves). Technically Tajo unvoted first but he never really said specifically why. He had no prompt to unvote. He unvoted IMMEDIATELY after the claim but with no explanation. It was Zazier that provided the explanation.
He did have one. What happened:
Tajo votes Deves and asks for a claim. Deves claims vanillager. This lead to Tajo asking for the name mentioned in the role PM and he also asks for flavour. Deves gives the flavour and Tajo unvotes. During all this, we only hade Tajo and Deves talk.
Then came Lamont and I. Lamont questions Tajo's unvote and I question Lamont why he questions Tajo. During this, I explain why the paraphrased flavour is very likely correct to the claimed role.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Oh and btw based on our data Pyro HAS to be scum...
Uhm, no ._.
Based upon 'your data'.
Though Pyro is very likely to be scum. I think that Tajo is misplaced in that list.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
dramonic wrote:Tajo's claim is the weakest of the bunch though, since he approves a town PM, not produce it, if you get what I mean.

And Zaz confirmed it before he did, right?

So he could (as scum) safely say "yeah, I have that too" and unvote, knowing he's not suspicious cause someone who he KNOWS is town confirmed the PM before him.

So... Pyro, Tajo, Zwet and You.

Sounds about right?
I was the first unvoting Dev and "reacting" to his claim. If it isnt obvious by now, what he claimed is extremely similar to what I have on my PM.

I obviously didnt explain why I unvoted because I wanted to evaluate what kind of reactions Dev claim was going to produce. Zazie was good and thats why I think she is pretty much town. Lammont didnt react good at all and he was even asking why a vanilla claim made me unvote. He obviously doesnt have the same PM Dev claimed to have.
Lammont wrote:Yes his claim is the weakest but again the scary part here is the fact that he is bringing it up like he did it on purpose and he knew it.
Of course I unvoted with a purpose. Dev claimed a PM that is extremely similar to mine.

Why do you keep asuming that I am scum? Why cant you assume Im town with the same PM? Why did you react like you reacted to Dev claim?
Ok I will finally be very plain here:

Initially I didn't think to check my role PM and so I didn't catch it like some others did. As soon as it became obvious and I checked it I realized how it is a great rolefishing tool for scum and so I purposely remained silent -- even to the point of ignoring Zazier about it. I refused to cut a profile either way; that way scum wouldn't know for sure if I was vanilla or not.

That's it.
You want to say that you even didn't check when I pointed out why Deves was very likely telling the truth? How come you didn't check during that discussion?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

Post by ZazieR »

Percy wrote:As the latest result, this means one of two things: Either Stephoscope received the doll and is now on a scumteam with dramonic, or dramonic is innocent.
Do you think the former can be the case? I don't. Flavour isn't supporting this.
Percy wrote:I can read that into my predecessor's posts, but I'm not going to take that leap with ZazieR. Not until someone produces a quote.
Devestation wrote:The general gist of it is "your innocent, you really shouldnt be here but you are, get rid of the evil, you have a vote and your brains".
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:I can claim Bozo the Vanillager Clown and make the same post... :roll:
There are two things that aren't right in that post.
If he's an Innocent, it should say an Innocent and not "you're innocent" and the 'brain' is called differently. All the other things fit with my flavor.
So the only thing is that he didn't claim an Innocent, but said "you're innocent". As it's paraphrased, it's not a point against him.
Percy wrote:but I get a strong noob vibe from L_C anyway.
Strong noob vibe can either be a noob town vibe or a noob scum vibe. Which is it and can you elaborate on it?
Percy wrote:pop's arguments about the role PM in no way clear him.
Only if the scum have been given an example how the role PM of an Innocent looks. Otherwise it does for the reasons already stated.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Devestation wrote:Crap, you people post too much. Biggest suspects FMPOV/IMHO are Zwet and to a lesser extent Lamont, but I'm not sure where the vote is at on Zwet so I don't want to accidentally hammer yet.

Did our cop(s) get ANY results last night?
Add Pyro to that list.
And Stepho has claimed that Dramonic belongs to the good guys/anti-sprits/etc. how you want to call it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:Lenkmann arrives and reveals himself as a member of the Order.
Thanks for claiming bad guy, Pyro.
Another thing, N3, there was only a SK kill as we had discussed. No mafia kill. Your target as you've claimed was Siro. Yet, you voted him. How come?
And explain the reason for your protects. It makes no sense whatsoever that you didn't protect one of the confirmed players.
I also don't get why you wanted Lamont investigated. Elaborate.
Pyro
, still this.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

dramonic wrote:You wish for THAT to happen to me? I'm sorry Zazie ;_;
No, in my mind that was you ;)
Normally, I show the whole image. But some players have called me violent due to my images ._. I don't see why. For example, this image shows a girl and some birds. What's wrong with that? ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pyromaniac wrote:The scum could have a copy of the role. Having it does not clear you. My role PM does not mention the blessed order of agonies.
How did you know the full name of the Order?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
dramonic wrote:Great, so we might now be unable to win the game and to top it off, odds are we are currently in MyLo

Also, update to the list!

dramonic
Cleared by Stepho

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Sironigous
Pyromaniac
ZazieR
Populartajo

If we have 4 scum, which still sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, we are now in MyLo

My gut says Tajo, but at this point in the game the scum can quickvote and lynch, so I'm not voting yet
Sironi cleared himself with the town PM. Zazier cleared hersel the same way.

That leaves:

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Pyromaniac
Populartajo

There is no way I'm voting for Pyro. That leaves
Tajo
or
Zwet
. I think we need to ISO these folks and figure out what is going on with them.
Looking at the above list, we've made no mistake. I say hang 'em all high!

Unvote, Vote Zwet
What happened to your previous reason for not wanting to vote Zwet, but Pyro?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stepho wrote:Lamont's claiming vanilla
Where?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 am

Post by ZazieR »

Oh, and
Tajo
, can you wait with answering my question aimed at you till the next day?
Ignore the ''R''
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

populartajo wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
dramonic wrote:Great, so we might now be unable to win the game and to top it off, odds are we are currently in MyLo

Also, update to the list!

dramonic
Cleared by Stepho

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Sironigous
Pyromaniac
ZazieR
Populartajo

If we have 4 scum, which still sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, we are now in MyLo

My gut says Tajo, but at this point in the game the scum can quickvote and lynch, so I'm not voting yet
Sironi cleared himself with the town PM. Zazier cleared hersel the same way.

That leaves:

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Pyromaniac
Populartajo

There is no way I'm voting for Pyro. That leaves
Tajo
or
Zwet
. I think we need to ISO these folks and figure out what is going on with them.
Looking at the above list, we've made no mistake. I say hang 'em all high!

Unvote, Vote Zwet
/Facepalm.

I can tell you a lot of mistakes:

First you are assuming that having the vanilla PM means town. You are using this logic to clear Zazier and Siro. However you dont use this logic to clear me. It shouldnt, I agree. But thats not the point of the discussion. Since Dev wasnt modkilled for almost quoting his PM, its probable that scum knows the vanilla PM. But either you clear ALL the players or you suspect ALL the players. Your inconsistency used to bring suspicion to me is evident.

Since your mistake is in your first assumption then all your posterior reasoning is a big load of crap. You are reaching to avoid being lynched, scum.

I should note also that you've failed to provide a valid answer of why if you thought Pyro was the less scummy of your assumed "Tajo, zwet, Pyro" scumgroup, you voted for him first.

@all: Remember to lynch Lammont.

For the record Pyro's claim is fail and he is also prob scum. I fail to understand why he didnt protect the claimed power roles and went with Lammont twice (wtf?). We've had some very protown players since day 1 and Lammont wasnt one of them. Also Zazie just brought flavor that incriminates this guy.

Finally zwet claim and such.
Power roles were being protected by amished. I was hinting to inspect lamont. I tried to predict the scum night kills.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

ZazieR wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:I think you could be the owner of the doll. And if am getting investigated then I will claim.
Why is this?
Failure to protect.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 am

Post by populartajo »

ZazieR wrote:Oh, and
Tajo
, can you wait with answering my question aimed at you till the next day?
I luckily decided to read all your posts before replying to your previous question. Kay. I dont know if you are thinking the same thing than me but guess we'll find out if we make it tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Pyro, I might be missing something but how do you hint to inspect Lammont with two protections?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:
Stepho wrote:Lamont's claiming vanilla
Where?
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”