Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

populartajo wrote:
dramonic wrote:Tajo's claim is the weakest of the bunch though, since he approves a town PM, not produce it, if you get what I mean.

And Zaz confirmed it before he did, right?

So he could (as scum) safely say "yeah, I have that too" and unvote, knowing he's not suspicious cause someone who he KNOWS is town confirmed the PM before him.

So... Pyro, Tajo, Zwet and You.

Sounds about right?
I was the first unvoting Dev and "reacting" to his claim. If it isnt obvious by now, what he claimed is extremely similar to what I have on my PM.

I obviously didnt explain why I unvoted because I wanted to evaluate what kind of reactions Dev claim was going to produce. Zazie was good and thats why I think she is pretty much town. Lammont didnt react good at all and he was even asking why a vanilla claim made me unvote. He obviously doesnt have the same PM Dev claimed to have.
Lammont wrote:Yes his claim is the weakest but again the scary part here is the fact that he is bringing it up like he did it on purpose and he knew it.
Of course I unvoted with a purpose. Dev claimed a PM that is extremely similar to mine.

Why do you keep asuming that I am scum? Why cant you assume Im town with the same PM? Why did you react like you reacted to Dev claim?
Ok I will finally be very plain here:

Initially I didn't think to check my role PM and so I didn't catch it like some others did. As soon as it became obvious and I checked it I realized how it is a great rolefishing tool for scum and so I purposely remained silent -- even to the point of ignoring Zazier about it. I refused to cut a profile either way; that way scum wouldn't know for sure if I was vanilla or not.

That's it.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

like how currently scum can easily pinpoint the remaining PRs, yes?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Percy »

zwetschenwasser 3595 wrote:YES WE LYNCHED SOMEBODY
Given that there was a lynch on Day 3, this comment seems out of place.

Note that the "giving the doll to Light-Kun" failed. We still have to worry about alignments.

populartajo was the first to suggest giving the doll to people, so may very well be the one with a changed alignment.
Stephoscope 3599 wrote:dramonic is a good guy. I take back everything I said about him.
As the latest result, this means one of two things: Either Stephoscope received the doll and is now on a scumteam with dramonic, or dramonic is innocent.

For the record, the hash checks out.
Pyromaniac 3601 wrote:Sajin died AGAIN. Ugh.
"This sucks". Scummy.
Knight of Cydonia 3604 wrote:
As the town drags Sajin's body out to the yard for burial, you find a box of matches under his collapsed corpse. Every one of them is broken, utterly unusable.
Lamont_Cranston 3605 wrote:My guess is that SOMEBODY has the matches now. And for the record, its not me.
*TURBO FACEPALM*
Lamont_Cranston 3606 wrote:Sironi cleared himself with the town PM. Zazier cleared hersel the same way.
I can read that into my predecessor's posts, but I'm not going to take that leap with ZazieR. Not until someone produces a quote.
Lamont_Cranston 3606 wrote:There is no way I'm voting for Pyro.
Why? Oh wait, you backtracked on that and voted for him.

populartajo pointed out L_C's interesting reaction to the vanillager claim:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Wait a minute... You're buying a vanillager claim??
This suggests that L_C did not get the Innocent PM. His defense:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Initially I didn't think to check my role PM and so I didn't catch it like some others did. As soon as it became obvious and I checked it I realized how it is a great rolefishing tool for scum and so I purposely remained silent -- even to the point of ignoring Zazier about it. I refused to cut a profile either way; that way scum wouldn't know for sure if I was vanilla or not.
...is weak, but I get a strong noob vibe from L_C anyway.
dramonic 3621 wrote:Amished, how many protections do you have
FoS: dramonic
Amished 3624 wrote:Tajo's reaction to Lamont seeing logic seems scummy and I'd definitely be ready to vote for him.
QFT. Nice to see him pick up his scumhunting game after this little poke. populartajo reads mild scum.
zwetschenwasser 3649 wrote:^wishy washy scum! This ties into his attempt at making himself appear town with the shell shenanigans.
Nice try, zwet.

Vote: zwetschenwasser

Lynch now, please.

Pyro should be investigated.

As for L_C and populartajo, I get a town vibe from L_C, and I'm uncertain about populartajo. pop's arguments about the role PM in no way clear him.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd say Pyro has more chance of being scum than LC and Tajo added together, but it's up to Steph.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 pm

dramonic wrote:like how currently scum can easily pinpoint the remaining PRs, yes?
Right. If they see someone claiming Vanilla, they know to NK elsewhere.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by Devestation »

Crap, you people post too much. Biggest suspects FMPOV/IMHO are Zwet and to a lesser extent Lamont, but I'm not sure where the vote is at on Zwet so I don't want to accidentally hammer yet.

Did our cop(s) get ANY results last night?
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

dramonic wrote:like how currently scum can easily pinpoint the remaining PRs, yes?
This IS endgame. We are in potential mylo.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Fuck it. I am claiming. I am: agent Lenkmann. I am the first person in my group to "see" a reality shift. I work to save others from going through the place. I made my serum and then I heard about the house. It lowers fear shit, making minion run away. I can't protect people twice in a row. Due to dosage. I protect them for the day. And night. I am immune to shifty shit. So are they. I win when all threats to the humans have been eliminated. N1- Protected zwet. (changed at the last minute. didn't like amished assuming that there would be another doc) N2 protected lamont. you will see me saying that lamont should be inspected. N3 Protected Siro. N4 protected Lamont. I hinted that he should be investigated again. My vote for the inspection goes to popultajo or lamont, as one of them is scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 am

Post by dramonic »

What's your reasoning for protecting these people? It makes no sense, really.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 am

Post by dramonic »

However, if Pyro isn't lying, which the precision of flavour would "prove", then we can coordinate the protections accordingly.

I'd say if Pyro is honest, Zaz is the final scum.
I'm a hoot
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

My flavour reason? I don't want them to go through the shit I went through in the place.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

Post by dramonic »

not what I meant, I mean your general flavour being rather precise, it leads me to believe you are not lying about this.

Other opinions would be nice, specifically those of Amished and other people more knowledgeable about the flavour than me.
I'm a hoot
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

Wikipedia wrote:Lenkmann arrives and reveals himself as a member of the Order.
Thanks for claiming bad guy, Pyro.
Another thing, N3, there was only a SK kill as we had discussed. No mafia kill. Your target as you've claimed was Siro. Yet, you voted him. How come?
And explain the reason for your protects. It makes no sense whatsoever that you didn't protect one of the confirmed players.
I also don't get why you wanted Lamont investigated. Elaborate.

(Need to look at the posts I've missed)
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 am

dramonic wrote:However, if Pyro isn't lying, which the precision of flavour would "prove", then we can coordinate the protections accordingly.

I'd say if Pyro is honest, Zaz is the final scum.
There is no way Zazier is scum here. She has the town role PM of a certainty.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't know, I didn't read through the whole Chzo article. That's why I haven't made a decision left about Pyro (especially considering his protects are pretty... random).
I'm a hoot
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 am

Post by ZazieR »

Meh, me and Star have had some 'issues' in the past. But she was right about one thing:
Get to know the theme.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 am

Post by ZazieR »

For Dramonic

He knows why :mad:
Ignore the ''R''
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

You wish for THAT to happen to me? I'm sorry Zazie ;_;
I'm a hoot
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Siro had the town role PM. And tajo had the town role PM. ALso in HP mafia iirc percy was bad. Or at least I have played one on a different sight wear percy is bad.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 am

If Tajo had the town role PM then we have made big mistake somewhere. At this point I am only saying Tajo is claiming to have the town role PM. The fact that you say he DOES doesn't make me feel any better about you either. In fact you, Tajo & Zwet are the scum we are looking for.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

The scum could have a copy of the role. Having it does not clear you. My role PM does not mention the blessed order of agonies.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

so, umm... we kill Zwet or what?

Pyro's claim isn't believable.
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
dramonic wrote:Great, so we might now be unable to win the game and to top it off, odds are we are currently in MyLo

Also, update to the list!

dramonic
Cleared by Stepho

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Sironigous
Pyromaniac
ZazieR
Populartajo

If we have 4 scum, which still sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, we are now in MyLo

My gut says Tajo, but at this point in the game the scum can quickvote and lynch, so I'm not voting yet
Sironi cleared himself with the town PM. Zazier cleared hersel the same way.

That leaves:

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Pyromaniac
Populartajo

There is no way I'm voting for Pyro. That leaves
Tajo
or
Zwet
. I think we need to ISO these folks and figure out what is going on with them.
Looking at the above list, we've made no mistake. I say hang 'em all high!

Unvote, Vote Zwet
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Yes. You are forgetting the doll. My guess is 3 scum + amished doll. Or possible Lamont.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't know what makes me laugh more. The fact that Lamont supports my lynch list which he is on, or that Pyro, who claimed a rown powerrole, agrees.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”