Mini 188: Texas Holdem Mafia - GAME OVER!

Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue May 10, 2005 3:41 am

Post by Maximus »

...and I just lost a $30 pot with KJ suited. :( Talk about irony. BTW, partypoker rules.

I'm thinking a cop can easily make this all in thing advantageous to himself. He may find a guilty night 1, and go all-in and get vigged. But I don't see why he would want to be vigged rather than be a cop.

I'm wondering if mod is going to use the betting thing or muck technique in the game somewhere.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue May 10, 2005 3:42 am

Post by Maximus »

...And I just realized that the cop is dead. My bad, I guess that's what happens when you are in multiple mafia games. :p
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed May 11, 2005 3:23 am

Post by Maximus »

Why are you voting twice?

There was no mention of me getting chips for double post or whatnot in my role PM.

And we should be on a lookout for the person who casts the last vote, because they could be trying to increase their chip counts by casting a final vote and therefore, receiving all their chips.

Lurker Vote: kristocker
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Wed May 11, 2005 4:20 am

Post by Maximus »

Boom.
Vote: Aelyn

Someone already tested out that theory and mod already made it clear. Hmm, not paying attention and trying to get chip lead?? Unh-unh.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed May 11, 2005 5:41 pm

Post by Maximus »

I agree with whoever brought up the idea of small blind and big blind. The posting restriction most likely is imposed on small blind BECAUSE in Hold 'Em, small blind is always obligated, assuming noone raises, to complete the blind. And all the big blind has to do is check it. So, I assume that whoever is big blind has no posting restrictions or can trigger (which would represent raising) an event.

The dealer? I don't see what bonus they could get. Because all they do decide is who is going to be small blind and big blind.

But I'm not sure how the mod has the "table" set. There is no way to verify I guess, unless the person who is supposed to be big blind, gets killed the accomdating night, and next day, nobody has any posting restriction. Maybe, then we can figure out who might be dealer. But how important all of this is? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Unvote: Aelyn

Sounds like a reasonable explanation although, at the time I had no clue why he was testing those experiments.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”