Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Sajin »

I am extremely curious of Fabians role PM
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Faraday »

Wow. Unexpected end.

I enjoyed the game while I was alive. Satael seemed townie in our QT so I'd prob have tried to prevent her lynch too :(

Bad luck considering we only mislynched a couple of times.

GG enjoyed playing with everyone. :)

*goes to read quicktopics*
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

The Fabian lynch actually helped us out a lot. It consolidated us into one team and removed the chance of us cross killing each other. Also the Isacc lynch helped us as it removed the chance of cross-killing from wrecking us (after he killed 3 townies, of course!)
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Sajin »

I agree. The 2 scum lynches at the start of the game helped us as much as they hurt.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Sajin »

BTW, MoS was awesome. He had us pegged and confused that he was the tracker. I knew tracking was not the best power against us but his reads scared me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Kinetic »

Neutrals, Serial Killers, and something inbetween

Mufasa
Coal Baid, Gambler

Gambler General Ability(s)

Wager: Active – You may wager any number of coins you have against any number of players. (Such as, I wager 2 coins on Player 1 and 1 coin on Player 7.) If the player you place a Wager on dies during the night you win 4x that many coins. If they do not you lose all coins you wager on that player. This ability cannot be role-blocked.

Start Up Money: Passive – You start with 3 gold coins.

Pay Off: Passive – You may spend 1 gold coin reactively to prevent a night kill from killing you. This will be spend AFTER all wagers are paid (or lost).

Everybody just wants some love: Passive – You may spend 1 gold coin to send a prostitute to “occupy” someone for a night and make sure they take no actions. This is not an active ability and may be used as many times as you wish per night.

Win Condition(s)
Survivor: You win the game if you are alive when another faction completes their win condition.
-or-
Gambler: You win the game when you accumulate enough wealth to live on for the rest of your life (10 Gold). This will remove you from the game but will not end the game.[color]
SpyreX
Nudin Gaidoin, Former Tabac and Wool Farmer, A Man who can channel the One Power

Ability(s):
Shadow Vote: One Power – Active – Rapid - This ability may be used only during the day. At anytime you may send a PM to the mod and use your shadow vote. Please place in the title of the PM “Shadow Vote: XXX”. That person will have one extra vote on them. This vote cannot be used to hammer. Additionally if your Shadow Vote is in use the number of people needed for a lynch may rise. (In this case the number of players needed for a lynch will be a majority with the Shadow Vote counting as another player).

You may use this ability an unlimited amount of times, however you may only have one Shadow Vote active at any one time. If you use multiple Shadow Votes, only the latest one will count. You may even use this ability if you have used another active ability during the day.

Your Shadow Vote may be on the same or on a different person from your normal thread vote.

Win Condition(s):
Town: You win the game when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Nudin Gaidoin, Former Tabac and Wool Farmer, A Man who can channel the One Power

Ability(s):
Shadow Vote: One Power – Active – Rapid - This ability may be used only during the day. At anytime you may send a PM to the mod and use your shadow vote. Please place in the title of the PM “Shadow Vote: XXX”. That person will have one extra vote on them. This vote cannot be used to hammer. Additionally if your Shadow Vote is in use the number of people needed for a lynch may rise. (In this case the number of players needed for a lynch will be a majority with the Shadow Vote counting as another player).

You may use this ability an unlimited amount of times, however you may only have one Shadow Vote active at any one time. If you use multiple Shadow Votes, only the latest one will count. You may even use this ability if you have used another active ability during the day.

Your Shadow Vote may be on the same or on a different person from your normal thread vote.

Saidin's Corruption: One Power – Passive – Every time you use the One Power you will gain a corruption counter.

Win Condition(s):
Original KoC
Perrael Dernaes, Ta'veren

Ta'veren abilities

Choice: Active – During Pre-Game you must make a choice. Will you serve light, or will you serve the dark? In your confirmation PM send me which side you support. The rest of your Role PM will be sent when you reply.

Pull of the Pattern: Passive – After you have made your choice, target a Day. All actions will be role blocked on that day.
Light:
Ta'veren abilities

Protection of the Light: Active – Target a player during the day. The targeted player requires a super majority (60%, minimum 1 more vote) to be lynched.

Win Condition(s)
Dark Version: Lost, however, it would have been the inverse of Protection from the Light (Target player needs a sub-majority to be lynched (40%, minimum one less vote, rounded up)

Additionally, the player he targets is seen as "Having the pull of the pattern tied to them" by Armlx, and if the player he targets is stilled they will regain their powers in both types of abilties.

Depending on KoC's choice, SpyreX's role was the counter balance. If he chose Light, SpyreX received the Corruption Ability, which would have eventually given him the most Over Powered ability ever (Balefire), but if KoC chose Dark, SpyreX would have received the "Guided by Fate" ability.

The Guided by Fate ability would have lead SpyreX to the Eye of the World, to find that it was MUCH MUCH larger than in the first book. The story being that SpyreX found it first, but had to leave a little behind for a future case, but would be able to tap into it and avoid corruption for this game.

He would have become a Vigilante (with the OP Balefire ability).

Isaac (My personal favorite role for this game).
Gholam

Gholam General Ability(s)[/b]

Immunity: Passive – You are immune to the one power. One Power abilities cannot target you. Anyone targeting you with the one power will simply get no result.

Assassinate: Active – Daybreak – Choose a target. You will kill them at twilight. Your kill method is dismemberment.

Feed: Passive – Whenever you kill a target you feed upon their corpse as you are killing them. You must feed at least once every two days. If two consecutive days pass and you do not feed you will die.

Euphoria: Passive – Whenever you feed on a player who uses the One Power you gain a Euphoria token.

Detect Channeler: Passive – At the location you are in you know exactly how many players can channel the one power.

Serial Killer Faction Abilities[/b]

Track: Active – Rapid – Target a player. Before the beginning of twilight you will learn which location this player goes to. You may change your location to one closer to this one as a reaction. This ability can allow you to enter the same location as your target. You continue tracking the same player until you choose another target.

Enraged!: Active – You may use three Euphoria tokens to activate this ability. If you do you may use Assassinate twice during twilight.

Serial Killer: Passive – You may use an activated ability from your factional and general abilities each day.

Blacksmith Falseclaim: Passive – You know that Comeal Lud, Blacksmith is not in the game because you killed him a few weeks ago. This is a safe falseclaim for you. You may choose to send me a list of abilities and I will send you a False Role PM with the name Comeal Lud, Blacksmith or any other name of your choosing and the abilities you have listed in the format of my role PMs if you wish.

Win Condition(s)
Serial Killer: You win the game when you outnumber all other factions, not including survivors, or nothing can prevent this. You win all ties. [color]
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Kinetic »

As a note to Armlx, other players that would have had the Pull of the Pattern besides KoC's targets were: Both Forsaken, SpyreX (Before he was Gentled), and anyone who regained their power after being Stilled or Gentled.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Kinetic »

THE BIG BADS

The Forsaken

xxFabianxx
Saprosh, Female Chosen

Chosen Ability(s)

Inverse Weaving: One Power – Passive – Your weaves may be inverted. If you are inverting your weaves make sure you note this when you send your action. If you invert your weaves no one will be able to detect your weaves.

Greater Still: One Power – Active – You are so strong in the power that you are able to still a women, completely cutting her off from the source, without assistance. There is no way to restore the ability to Channel once this power is used.

Compulsion: One Power – Active – You completely re-write someone’s mind. Because of the power of this ability you will only be able to use it once per game. Your target loses all previous Win Conditions and gains the Mafia Win Condition. You may communicate with this player privately in a new thread which will be created when this power is used. Because brainwashing someone’s mind is a tricky business your target may lose some of their previous memories and abilities.

Compulsion Trick: One Power – Active – Rapid - Target player votes for target player. They cannot unvote.

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (julienvonwolfe) Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh, (Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh, and (Tenchi) Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh, (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Contact: Passive – One of the dark friends,(Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh has been contacted to do your bidding for the dark master. You may speak with them privately in the following quick topic: “http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/9BPyZJ8qBxQ

Rival: Passive – There is another Chosen in the area. You must kill him in order to be able to consolidate your power. While this player is alive you can only win the game by your Survivor Win Condition. You still count as Mafia for all relative abilities and the Town’s Win Condition.

Consolidate: Reactive – If the other Chosen in the game is killed you may consolidate your power. If this happens, all remaining dark friends will be informed and you will be able to talk to them in a new thread.

Wisdom Falseclaim: Passive – You know that Semia Chesmady, Wisdom is not in the game because you killed her a few weeks ago. This is a safe falseclaim for you. You may choose to send me a list of abilities and I will send you a False Role PM with the name Semia Chesmady, Wisdom or any other name of your choosing and the abilities you have listed in the format of my role PMs if you wish.[/

Win Condition(s)
Survivor: You win the game if you are alive when another faction completes their win condition.
Mafia: You win the game when dark friends outnumber all other factions or nothing can prevent this.
Mr Flay
Bedred, Male Chosen

Chosen Ability(s)

Inverse Weaving: One Power – Passive – Your weaves may be inverted. If you are inverting your weaves make sure you note this when you send your action. If you invert your weaves no one will be able to detect your weaves.

Incinerate: One Power – Active – You may use a weave of fire to incinerate your target. Your kill method is “Incinerated”.

Barter: Active – Rapid - You may use your amazing bartering skills you have a knack for telling if someone is lying. Well, in truth, you’ve lived for so long that most lies can’t escape you anymore. Send me a post and I will resend the post with truths bolded in green and lies bolded in red. Using this ability does not count toward your one active ability limit. You may only use this ability during the day and only once.

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (julienvonwolfe) Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh, (Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh, and (Tenchi) Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh, (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Contact: Passive – One of the dark friends, (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh has been contacted to do your bidding for the dark master. You may speak with them privately in the following quick topic: “http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/6V29YMb938n

Rival: Passive – There is another Chosen in the area. You must kill her in order to be able to consolidate your power. While this player is alive you can only win the game by your Survivor Win Condition. You still count as Mafia for all relative abilities and the Town’s Win Condition.

Consolidate: Reactive – If the other Chosen in the game is killed you may consolidate your power. If this happens, all remaining dark friends will be informed and you will be able to talk to them in a new thread.

Horse Trader Falseclaim: Passive – You know that Lilal Andro, Horse Trader is not in the game because you killed him a few weeks ago. This is a safe falseclaim for you. You may choose to send me a list of abilities and I will send you a False Role PM with the name Lilal Andro, Horse Trader or any other name of your choosing and the abilities you have listed in the format of my role PMs if you wish.

Win Condition(s)
Mafia: You win the game when dark friends outnumber all other factions or nothing can prevent this.
Two very fun roles to make. Basically they divided the Mafia down the middle with in-fighting until one of them won. Whoever won decided how the rest of the game would go (Flay had a kill, so if Fabian died first the mafia would be defined by kills, if Flay died first Fabian had a lot more subtle but equally devastating abilities (like a Super-Charged undetecteable (BUT NOT untrackable) Stilling ability)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

Also, you will notice that Fabian and Flay both had perfect Safeclaims. Fabian misused his (he should have claimed the Compulsion Trick ability, which was what it was there for), and since Wilders had one of either two types of abilities normally (either healing or some sort of Compulsion) I figured that was safe enough.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Sajin »

Wow at Fabians role PM. Brainwashing would of been epic. Especially on kairyuu.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Kinetic »

And Finally!

THE BLACK

Sajin
Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh

Post Restriction:
You have the following post restriction(s):
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
These are the three oaths that you are bound to:
• Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.
• Under the Light, I vow never to make a weapon for one man to kill another.
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

In game terms, these are translated as such:
For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Aes Sedai General Ability(s)

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – Cyberbob, Daigea Sedai of the Green Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/6wg4n9mZZnUn" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Aes Sedai Ajeh Ability(s)

Research: One Power - Active – Brown – Target a room. After twilight, but before the next day begins, the number of players in the room, plus a tally of who is town and who is not town will be placed in the opening post for the day.

Black Ajeh Ability(s)

Dark Research: One Power - Active – Twilight – Target a room. After twilight, but before the next day begins, the number of players in the room, plus a tally of who is town and who is not town will be placed in the opening post for the day. You will be given a copy of the true results before this is posted in the thread and you may alter them before they are posted in the thread.

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (julienvonwolfe) Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh, (Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh, and (Tenchi) Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh. There are other dark friends that have infiltrated this group, however to keep operational security at this time you will not know their identities. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Unbound: Passive - You are not bound by the oaths of the oath rod and this ability removes the post restriction “Bound by the Oath Rod”. This ability does not prevent you from being rebound to the oaths.

Chosen: Passive – One of the chosen, (Mr. Flay) Bedred, has contacted you, and no other dark friend, in secret to due the bidding of the dark master. You may speak with them privately in the following quick topic: “http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/6V29YMb938n

Win Condition(s)
Yos/Tenchi
Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – julienvonwolfe, Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: “http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/MZNXbP4mjDV3" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Shielding: One Power - Active - Red – Twilight - You create a shielding around target player. That player is unable to use the One Power or attempt any actions while being shielded.(This effect works like a role-block)

Black Ajeh Ability(s)

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (julienvonwolfe) Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh,(Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh, and (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh. There are other dark friends that have infiltrated this group, however to keep operational security at this time you will not know their identities. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Unbound: Passive - You are not bound by the oaths of the oath rod and this ability removes the post restriction “Bound by the Oath Rod”. This ability does not prevent you from being rebound to the oaths.

Win Condition(s)
Goat
Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Seraphim, Satintia Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/unC5DrW7tc6m" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Eavesdrop: One Power - Active - Blue - You may attempt to eavesdrop on someone at night. If they try to talk to someone at night, you know. If they try to visit someone, you know who. (In game terms you have the Tracker ability, you do not learn conversations this person has in private).

Black Ajeh Ability(s)

Eavesdrop Kill: One Power - Active - You may attempt to kill a player and hide your actions while doing so. Target a player with this ability. If that player targets another player, you will kill the player that your target targets and the kill will seem to originate from your target. If that player does not target anyone, you will kill your target instead. Your kill method is strangled.

Direct Kill: One Power – Active - You may instead kill a player directly to avoid any chance of an error. Target a player and you will kill that player with the One Power. Your kill method is strangled.

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (Tenchi) Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh, (julienvonwolfe) Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh, and (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh. There are other dark friends that have infiltrated this group, however to keep operational security at this time you will not know their identities. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Chosen: Passive – One of the chosen, (xxFabianxx) Saprosh, has contacted you, and no other dark friend, in secret to due the bidding of the dark master. You may speak with her privately in the following quick topic: “http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/9BPyZJ8qBxQ

Win Condition(s)
JVM
Muen Sedai of the Yellow Ajah

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Tenchi, Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/MZNXbP4mjDV3" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Heal: One Power - Active - Yellow - You may attempt to Heal one player during the twilight phase. This heal will prevent the first killing attempt targeting your target. (In game terms you have the Doctor ability).

Black Ajeh Ability(s)

False Heal: One Power - Active - You may attempt to Heal one player during the twilight phase. This heal will prevent the first killing attempt targeting your target. In addition, this power will kill the targeted player on the following day. (In game terms you have the Doctor ability followed by a delayed kill). Your kill method is Poisoned.

Dark Friends: Passive - The following players are also dark friends: (Tenchi) Alornin Sedai of the Red Ajeh, (Tuberkulos) Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh, and (Sajin) Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh. There are other dark friends that have infiltrated this group, however to keep operational security at this time you will not know their identities. You cannot communicate privately with these players at this time unless another ability allows you to do so.

Win Condition(s)
Note about the Mafia splitting:

I wanted to do three things with the mafia split.

1) I wanted one of each of the three kills in each pair (Goat, JVM, Flay)
2) I wanted one pair of black to be together (to dispel the "he wouldn't put two black together" idea)
3) I wanted there to be CHAOS.

:-D
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Sajin »

I don't think anyone figured out JVW had a killing ability. He got roleblocked so many times but because it happened on the following day no one matched up the saidars. He claimed his true target every day.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

Now, all of the PMs are there, any questions about what happened I will gladly answer.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Wow Fabian's role was sick. I wish I had known what he did (and my predecessor even had a quick topic with him).

Also, I was right about Isacc having an assassinate ability. At least I staved off JVW's lynch with accurate information. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

Sajin wrote:I don't think anyone figured out JVW had a killing ability. He got roleblocked so many times but because it happened on the following day no one matched up the saidars. He claimed his true target every day.
I was laughing.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Sajin »

So...town gentled their vigilante day 1. Excellent.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kinetic »

Goatrevolt wrote:Wow Fabian's role was sick. I wish I had known what he did (and my predecessor even had a quick topic with him).

Also, I was right about Isacc having an assassinate ability. At least I staved off JVW's lynch with accurate information. :)
Not exactly.

JVM's detection didn't show up because Has was protecting ShadowKnight from being targeted (or targeting, which is why Flay didn't become a Warder).

Isaac killed Has, and his kill was copied to ShadowKnight.

Slicey took the kill that was bounced to ABR by Goat's Indirect Kill (I can't remember who you targeted with it, was it Kairyuu?)

And the ability gained by Warders was Endure, which allowed them to survive until the beginning of the next twilight if they were killed during the night.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

Sajin wrote:So...town gentled their vigilante day 1. Excellent.
No, he would have been a Chaos Serial Killer (his Win Condition would have been Survivor, Serial Killer, or Chaos)

The Survivor and Serial Killer WCs are posted, but the Chaos Win Condition would have been either kill a member from 2 different factions, or use a kill to eliminate a faction completely.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Sajin »

Thats how spyrex died. Alright.

And yes it was kairyuu track killed to ABR which took the BG of slicey down instead.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Kinetic wrote:And the ability gained by Warders was Endure, which allowed them to survive until the beginning of the next twilight if they were killed during the night.
Yup, got that one :}
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Kinetic wrote:
Sajin wrote:I don't think anyone figured out JVW had a killing ability. He got roleblocked so many times but because it happened on the following day no one matched up the saidars. He claimed his true target every day.
I was laughing.
I was so worried someone would connect the dots. Every single one of JVW's targets corresponded to someone that was killed the following twilight.

Ahhh, so I wasn't correct about Isacc completely.

And yes, I used the Eavesdrop kill to kill whoever Kairyuu targeted, which was ABR, who was protected by a Bodyguard, Slicey. It took me forever to figure out what the hell happened with that kill.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
I was laughing.
I was so worried someone would connect the dots. Every single one of JVW's targets corresponded to someone that was killed the following twilight.

And yes, I used the Eavesdrop kill to kill whoever Kairyuu targeted, which was ABR, who was protected by a Bodyguard, Slicey. It took me forever to figure out what the hell happened with that kill.
The confusion in the Mafia thread was so amusing for much of the game. Goat's Indirect Kill would never work correctly, JVM kept getting blocked, it was madness.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Sajin »

So how many kills were possible in this game....

Flay-1
JVW-2
Goat-3
Issac-4, 5 euphoria
Spyrex-6
Kairyuu motivation- 7

Sheesh.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

Sajin wrote:So how many kills were possible in this game....

Flay-1
JVW-2
Goat-3
Issac-4, 5 euphoria
Spyrex-6
Kairyuu motivation- 7

Sheesh.
Yea, that was one of the things I was worried about in PreGame, the possibility of the game being too swingy with so many possible kills floating.

I eventually decided to go with my gut that the massive amounts of miscommunication and cross kills possible would work out.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Sajin »

Kinetic wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
I was laughing.

The confusion in the Mafia thread was so amusing for much of the game. Goat's Indirect Kill would never work correctly, JVM kept getting blocked, it was madness.

We were so demoralized when JVW was on the lynch stick and YoS was going to be lynched after based on the real cop's report. We were going to lose our extra kill with 15ish players left.

And yes Goats track kill NEVER worked right. Spyrex did not die. ABR did not die. We had to resort to old fashioned direct kills to fix the problem :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”